Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi] Empty Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi]

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 am
Viper enters the village, there is barely anyone still out, the nighttime lights illuminate the nearly deserted streets, very few shops remain open but one that Viper was looking for luckily is one of the few, Ichiraku's noodle bar.
As Viper makes his way to the bar he hears her words, her dream speak referring to her family, Viper sighs softly as he remembers his own, alas his twas not as happy.
Viper was raised since birth to be the next head of the clan, he was trained to be a soldier which led him to live a cold lonely life, his brothers being his only light in the darkness.
It is only recently that he found out an alternate motive behind his fathers actions, he used it to cover up the actions of his brothers, the beatings Echo received were kept hidden from him, Echo simply making excuses for his wounds so Viper would not worry, how could he be so blind? He gritted his teeth, he hated his past, his father was better off in hell after being killed in the attack on Konohagakure no Sato.
Viper hears her whimper a bit as he looks over his shoulder at her seeing she is awake, he forces his sadness and anger deep within as he shows forth a kind smile, "Have a nice nap cutie?" He says playfully, the two reaching Ichiraku's as he crouches so she can get down and take her seat.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi] Empty Re: Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi]

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:37 am
Smelling Ichiraku ramen very strongly, Akina blinked and
yawned. “How…?” Her body was sore all
over as though she had been training very hard.
However she was moving, she stopped, and then the ground came closer to
her. She heard Viper’s voice and
everything came back to her. “U-un…” she
nodded her head slowly. “You carried me
here? Viper-sama…you really…oh, right, I
couldn’t move…” Her voice was quiet as she looked down and blushed
slightly. Sliding off his back, her feet
touched the ground with a wince. She
almost hit her knees again, but she managed to stabilize herself and took a
seat in the ramen noodle shop. She
smiled brightly, but there was something sad in it, but she tried not to show
this side of herself to Viper. She had
been dreaming of her dad right before he…went away and didn’t come back like he
said he would.

“Ano…Hokage-sama, did I say anything weird when I was
sleeping?” Her voice was a whisper, but she used his title as to not show
blatant disrespect in front of the chefs.
“Oi, I’d like a big bowl of pork ramen, onegai!” Her voice was cheerful,
and she looked over at Viper, waiting to see what he would do next.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi] Empty Re: Dining under a full moon. [P;Aiai,Vivi]

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am
He options not to delve deeper in to her dream as he keeps up his smile, "No, but your snore is cute~" He smirks a bit.
He looks towards the chefs behind the counter, he raises his right hand a tad, "Two" he says ordering the same as her, with this he looks towards her and takes a seat at her left.
"So, where are you gonna stay tonight? With your aunt, or with me?" He questions curiously wondering where to take her after their meal.
No doubt either way he would have to explain the situation to her aunt, strange as he seems to remember this situation occurring once before of explaining things to her aunt, although it is blurry.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 am
Her ramen hit the table with a short, deep thunk as she
heard Viper order the same ramen as she did.
She waited expectantly for him to begin eating his food before she
started her meal, though her stomach rumbled loudly in protest at her idea. The lights of the ramen shop were helping to
keep her awake, but she decided to order a tea to help keep her alert. As she watched Viper’s food being prepared,
she mulled over the decision before her.
“Well, either way, my aunt will punish me fairly severely for being out
this late, all beat up, and with a man.
I doubt you being the Hokage would do anything at first. If my uncle is home…it’ll be worse. Either way, you may have to deal with one or
both of them. Personally, I would like
to sleep in peace instead of being yelled at for the rest of the night…”

She breathed in the ramen steam and exhaled dreamily. “If it’s ok, I’d like to spend the night with
you, though I’m very nervous about meeting your family.” She said this in a whisper so that the chefs
would not take notice, or perhaps they would pay no mind anyway, since it was
night time, and what the Hokage did at night stayed shrouded in darkness.

Her eyes took Viper in somewhat nervously. Something about this seemed so familiar, and
she hoped that no one would bring out sake, her head hurt enough from using her
Byakugan so much. Her hand rested on her
chopstick holder. Her forefinger tapped
gently on the chopstick set impatiently.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:02 am
Viper nods and chuckles slightly at her explanation of how they might react and the explanation she put forth, Viper thinks this over of how he is going to explain this to them, perhaps give the excuse that she has been enrolled in a special training program and has to stay at the training site from now on to get the best results. He would have to figure out his own details but it was a possibility that held the least bit of yelling for her.
"Then after we eat I'll go explain that you will be staying with me as my new student, do you think they would be ok with you receiving special training from the Hokage?"
He watches as she refuses to eat until his meal is prepared, he laughs a bit inside at how her manners make her suffer, he is gonna gradually break her of formal nature so she acts normal around him.
The chefs place the ramen bowl before Viper aside Akina's, Viper cracks the chopsticks apart the holds one up to her in a toasting manner awaiting her to tap the chopstick with one of her own before he begins his meal slowly.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:24 am
As Akina heard the thunk of Viper’s dish, she very hastily
broke her chopsticks, tapped one against Viper’s with a laugh and exclaimed
noisily, “Itadakkemasu!” She quickly began slurping up her noodles, when the chef
laughingly set a cup of hot tea down in front of her bowl. She stopped eating rapidly, forgetting her
manners completely. She giggled and
blushed without much thought. “I’m
sorry, Hokage-sama.” Her eyes were
hinting at the formality was grating at her a bit, but she refused to break her
code of honor. As he asked her what she
thought about seeing her aunt when they were done eating.

She colored a little and sorrowfully nodded her head with a
sigh. “It cannot be avoided I
suppose. For your sake, I hope my uncle
is not at home tonight. If he is…I fear for us all. She sipped her tea slowly, trying to make it
appear as though it wasn’t going to affect her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:37 am
Viper smiles at her exclamation, he watches as she slurps her noodles down, his stomach growls a bit as he realizes the cold truth that he has not eaten since the night before, he quickens his pace turning his bowl up a bit voiding himself of manners for if any other reason to tease with her and show what it is like to not use them, he puts the bowl down with an audible "ah", a noodle hanging from his chin which he fails to notice.
"You know, one of these days I am going to break you of that even if I gotta make a scene in public every time you do" He sticks his tongue out playfully thinking over what he might do next time she does.
He gestures for another bowl for each of them as it quickly arrives with a soft thud on the table, the broth sloshing slightly.
"Well, I guess we will just see." Viper has never had the problem discussing peace with leaders of nations, so why should he fear talking to his future brides parents? For some reason he felt a tad uneasy if they would actually accept him, would this be yet another two people he would have to prove himself worthy towards?
He speaks as he rests his chopsticks against the bowl and looks towards her, he voice is soft as he asks this with a slight bit of a nervous tone, "Do you" he pauses" Think your aunt and uncle will approve of me?" He asks bluntly, he is curious what more he would have to do since he is already the Hokage and owner of multiple villages, he has the highest ranking any shinobi has, if they did not approve then what could he possibly do more?
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:48 am
The Hyuga girl pushed her bowl aside and blushes as Viper orders another bowl. "I believe that it is my duty to pay for all of this, Viper-dono. You've already had a trying enough day as it is. You don't know my family like I do..." She ate her ramen at a more relaxed pace. She finished her tea and was grateful that her headache was going away.

She thought of what Viper said. "It's impossible for me to say. They might just throw me at you since you're the Hokage, or they might beat me down for ruining their reputation as shinobi...they might accept you, though." Her voice was rather melancholic as she spoke, and she focused solely on her ramen for a bit.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:19 am
Viper hears her offer to pay for the meal, he does not audibly argue but he does not intend on letting her pay for it, a simple thought is all it takes his words now speaking inside that of the chefs head.
"Put the meal on my tab, but if the lady asks tell her it is on the house."
The man looks confused for a moment but catches the eye fo the Hokage as he nods softly towards the man whom returns one of his own leaving the girl to ponder what transpired if she gave enough interest.

"Well I promise you this." Viper dips his chopsticks within the broth snapping it upon a group of noodles, they raise to his lips as he speaks once more. "No matter the outcome, I will never let them lay a hand on you, for you are not deserving of such treatment. One as sweet and beautiful as you deserves to be treated as the goddess you resemble." Viper's smile is pure as he slides the noodles within his mouth slurping softly showing he does have some manners.
He is curious how she will react to his words, they are his true feelings and hopes she realises this, not that he is just handing out compliments to be nice.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:19 am
Akina quirked her head at the chef, who was looking rather confused about something, but then, he nodded softly at the Hokage. A sigh escaped her lips. "Technically, it was my idea to come here, so I think I should pay, but judging from the look on your face and the way the chef nodded, I guess I'll just have to torment you by saying we're alone, you're paying...and when that happens, it gets called a d a t e." She deliberately slowly pronounced the last word before remembering her place. "I'm sorry, Viper-dono..." She chuckled softly as she spoke, indicating that she was being polite for politeness' sake.

She heartily gulped down her broth, thunking the bowl down on the table a little loudly. "Domou," she told the chef. When she heard Viper speak, she colored slightly and said nothing, getting the feeling that he was telling her the truth of things, plain and simple. She merely nodded her head in a slight bow, smiling as she did so. His honor impressed her, but deep down she knew this was something that she would have to deal with alongside him.

"Viper-dono...if my uncle is home, there's something I'd like to settle with him before you say anything...please, it is a matter of my honor." Her voice was very quiet, but her eyes glowed fiercely. She smiled sweetly at the chef, and hopped out of her seat. "Shall we...go then?" Her voice was calm, despite there being a small knot of fear tied deep down inside her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum