Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Constantly Improving (Open, No Kill, Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: Constantly Improving (Open, No Kill, Training)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 am
The fight came to its simplicity when one of them wanted a seemingly manly fight from her opinion. The left man was using something she had seen for the very first time in her life. She had never saw a chakra of a different color and with that much capabilities as well. Just when her thoughts shifted to the man on her right, she could feel multiple movements on her as a spider crawled on her. An army of ants closes into her form soon after, this is the very first time she faced a dilemma. Whether to revert back to simple sitting down seems to be the hardest decision to make as it as considerable disruption towards her concentration. She was forced to keep her sights shut again to keep her form as itchiness somehow makes it way through to her senses. With small leggings moving in sets of 6, the frequency of disruption raised to her maximum as an army of the same set of leggings repeats their movement over and over again while moving very slowly crossing no her form giving chase. It was hell for her as it didn't just last for a minute, the pace of the horde dragged the sensation for at least 10 minutes given the numbers that their being makes it equivalent to the pitiful spider. She had it enough to start losing the perfect form by a tiny bit given the strict training regime experienced in the past. 1 of the pillars showed a slight crack.

To make matters worse, the mental pressure is keeping up with her. She would spin if she is not training right now. The combination of the setback giver her a numb feeling as though going through an important surgery after losing a tooth. She is pretty sure that she would be sweating like cats and dogs if she releases her current form.

The inanimate object continues being persistent as the 2 men continued their fighting.

WC: 682
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Constantly Improving (Open, No Kill, Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: Constantly Improving (Open, No Kill, Training)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 am
Gaignun saw as his opponent rushed toward him. He smiled as he looked to the side and saw a small stick on the ground. Gaignun waited right when his opponent was about to strike for him to use a basic academy technique he larned when he was younger known as the Replacement Technique. Gaignun suddenly disappeared and the stick took his place as he reappeared behind his opponent. Looking around he noticed someone else had joined them in company and just watch. Gaignun was confused what she was doing but he was gonna be even more careful now. But he was gonna direct the majority of his attention forward to his opponent. Gaignun put his hand up into the air and formed a big rock and tossed it forward at Suzaku, his main opponent's head.

WC 637
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:31 am
At this juncture when armies of small little creatures are still making their cross, she felt the need to focus deeper. Back at the days of tyranny, they seems to have missed out such ways of torturous training on her group. Fortunate or not, that is for her to decide now. As though a stomachache might happen anytime from now, her focus was pushed to a higher level. She would normally keep her balance through obstacles given by nature within an ever-changing period when the next few steps could be predicted. But now, slight presence of nearby chakra could be felt moving, especially when a molded rock just got thrown against another. He was quite close to her given, this instantaneous switch of position can only be explained by a basic technique to her. Her mood got slightly better somehow.

She felt that her detection without her sights got slightly better by fluke when she tried to look forward with only the sense of hearing. faint figures were visible to her but very blur at this point of time. Unfortunately, her image of sight deviated a little from normal due to accumulated mental pressure. Ripples made their way into her visualization as it made her swayed a little. A small crack appeared at the crooked and rounded rim of the item. She wasn't sure if she was shaking by now, her chakra levels are losing its upper hand already and she still have to wait for the tiny army to complete their crossing even though it seems like they are rushing themselves. Knowing her situation, she tries to slow down the emission of chakra as it turns out to be increasingly difficult. In fact, she feels as if she is doing the opposite as sense of feeling started dulling as seconds goes by.

In her mind, she tells herself I'm still in control, I can't be in any fault or else it would have been blown. I can't uncover myself. Just not right now.

WC: 1018
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:34 pm
Gaignun looked over at the other prescene, as his other opponent seemed to not be responding, and looked at her. "Who are you?" Gaignun asked out loud, as he stared at her. She was confusing him, with her constant talking to herself, and her just staring at them. "I wanna know what are you doing here. You weren't invited." Gaignun said, walking slowly toward her. "I demand you talk to me."
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:31 am
She starts feeling numb as her focus goes on and she also felt the inversion of her sights at the same time. She wonders if that is the start of the fainting process. While continuing to feel of a soul dropping into a bottomless pit, she is saved by the mental pressure as she gradually feels the pit having walls. The feeling got better and better as an abrupt thought ends the sensation asking her the chances of fainting. She asked herself if it made sense and soon found out that the fall rate decreases and was bringing her consciousness to a stop somewhere between getting her cover blown and being tired. The moment it made sense to her, she found her struggling to get back up as she tries to boot her current consciousness back to an acceptable state. The rate reverses slowly as though she is climbing up a pit with slow widening walls. There seems to be no end towards the struggle to go upwards in her mind until a voice was loud enough to tingle her sense of hearing again. It prompted her to revert to her original form.

Like doing something one hates, her consciousness returned to its normal state immediately. Knowing that her cover has blown, she releases her current form releasing her from the strain that the jutsu poses. When releasing, it felt like bursting out through the crust from the middle of the earth for her. She simply sat at her own ground sweating and panting as she tries to find her breathe to reply, the air feels exceptionally refreshing for a few seconds as though she was floating. She wonders how long has it been for her from the time of knowing his presence. He was still a distance away, so there was no need to reply immediately.

WC: 1325
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:56 am
Gaignun kept slowly walking toward her, highly confused about the situtation. "What, is going on?" Gaignun was still waiting for her to reply to his questions. He really wasn't noticing all this stuff going on with her. He was just confused why she was watching them, and not replying. It was creeping him out. "Look, is something wrong? You better tell me what's going on. Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you here? How did you get here?" Gaignun asked, as he stopped, and took a deep breath. "Are you spying on me? I said answer me!" Gaignun shouted at the top of his lungs at the female, ticked off he isn't getting any kind of reply.
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:24 am
With a few more grasp of air, Yuri could finally speak. You weren't invited here as well and made a scene here... I was training here until you arrived close enough to make me aware of your presence with my carelessness. From his words, Yuri knew that she must have overestimated him, it seems that her presence was not noticed immediately until some point of time after the fight started. She looked at him There was never an invitation to begin with anyway, it would have been more appropriate if you had asked your questions nicely, treating this place as yours?

Yuri could feel her limbs well enough to get on her feet as she relaxes in a more comfortable position. Talking made her felt that she could make something up for her weaknesses right now if need be. She thinks as a village shinobi will never make such claims in front of others due to the reason that they were mostly out for missions. She fires her first question towards him You a free blade out here?

WC:1503
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:14 pm
Gaignun raised an eyebrow when she began to speak, as he started to laugh. "Oh, I made a scene? Well, your the one over there just staring in complete silence. If you wanna watch, at least say so." Gaignun said, as hesighed, and rubbed the back of his head. "That maybe true, but it is rude to just stare at someone, don't you think?" Gaignun asked looking at him with a serious look, as he kneeled down.

He was annoyed he had to end his training, and wanted to get right back into work, he smiled as he put his hand out. He made a blade, straight from his chakra from his kekki genki, as he pointed it in her direction. "I'm no free blade, but I got one here. How about me and you train together then?"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum