Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Party

+6
Kino R. Kyodo
Akina Hyuga
Z Ne
The Robin Hood
UchihaLegend
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
10 posters
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

The Party - Page 7 Empty Re: The Party

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm
Akina notes how her body is reacting to the sake. I'll definitely have a headache tomorrow...but I can't give up. Silver eyes hardened barely as the Hokage smirked at her tauntingly. "Ne, what do I get if I win, Viper-sama?" Her voice was very loud at this point, as she drained another cup almost effortlessly. The ease of this all was somewhat surprising, but she was trying to take it all in stride. She smirked at Viper.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm
"It depends on what you want sexy~" Viper says teasingly, yet another glass is prepared for both of them as one is quickly taken care of by Viper, it is now his eyes begin to drift, his eyes begin detailing her form even closer taking greater focus on certain details more than others, he begins to giggle softly, most likely a side effect of the Sake as he watches to see if she will match him.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 pm
Akina lifted the cup to her lips once more and drank it. "No matter what, I'm not giving up." Her voice was very determined. She had begun studying his physical attributes as well. There was a very aloof smile on her face. She found herself leaning closer to the Hokage. "I would like you to be my friend, not that that could be won, but in all seriousness I'd like you test my skill as one of your shinobi...sometime. When I'm stronger." Her attempt at a whisper came out very ragged.

She hailed a nearby person for another bottle as she poured the next cup for her and Viper. There was still a serious look in her eye.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm
Viper hears her words as she leans closer, Viper can't help but smirk, "Silly girl, you already have my friendship" Viper watches as she gets another bottle, he shakes the one currently in his grasp as it's basically finished, with a casual toss over his right shoulder the bottle goes flying and smashes on the knocked out head of Kino, Viper then reaches for his drinks as their eyes meet, "We will see, so what do I get if I win?" Viper questions with his smirk.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am
As the next bottle was placed in front of her, Akina thought about the question Viper had asked for a bit. The sake had caused her mind to be in a bit of a fog, but she was in no way going to respond with something she might regret later on.

As she carefully pours the next cups of sake, she smiles at the Hokage. "I thank you for your friendship, Viper-sama." She lifted her cup into the air with a slight head nod to indicate that she was toasting her thanks. The cup was drained quickly, and the girl realized she had begun to feel numb to the effects of the sake. "If you win, then..." Her head spun. "You may have my hand. I hear it is interesting to be a married woman." She laughed boisterously, and her face was very sanguine. "I'm kidding, of course...I may be free spirited, but my aunt and uncle would likely pry us apart and then arrange another marriage...I suppose if you win, I could offer you my services as a cook for a week, or there's always Ichiraku. You can pick between those two."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm
Viper hears her words and watches as she drinks on still hanging in there, impressive, upon first inspection no one would of known that she could actually handle the sake this well.
Viper thinks over the proposal but the part about her aunt and uncle remains in his mind, Viper tries to push the things of his parents from his mind as he lets out a brief sigh to clear his mind, a smile quickly forms on his lip, "Well a home cooked meal sounds nice so I'll pick that one!" he says with his voice a tad louder, he holds out his glass so she can pour his next drink, Viper did not truly care about winning in this state, he was merely using this contest as a means to better know the girl, how much would he actually remember after this all wore off? He could only wonder, for now, he will enjoy it while it lasts.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:26 pm
Akina smiled as she poured their next cups of sake. "Home cooked meal it is then...perhaps the proposal could come later..." She giggled loudly and the giggles had trouble ceasing. She managed to subdue her laughter and drained her cup. "Toniiiiight...we are young, so let's sets the world on fire..." She started drunkenly singing. Akina met her Hokage's eye and smiled warmly. "If by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home..." the girl sang some more and her hand found it's way toward Viper's hand.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 am
[Thank you for listening to Ninja FM, all the greatest hits from the other worlds, stay tuned for another 30-min music hour! XD]

Viper hears her giggle and chuckles a bit as well, her laugh is cute, Viper smiles softly at it, he takes his class and drinks it slowly while listening to the girl sing, this song being one that normally plays on his radio in his office, 666-Ninja FM.
He notes as her hand slides to his, he finishes his drink and puts it down, his fingers softly intertwine with hers as he takes her hand in his while looking in to her eyes as she sings.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am
[Nice one, it made me laugh pretty hard.]

Akina smiles and tipped another glass back before she looks at Viper again. She hiccuped once and winked at the Hokage. The bottle appeared to be empty, and it was getting later than the girl had intended. "So, who won?" Her words were slurred somewhat, and she shuddered when she thought of what her aunt would say about this later.

"Ne...Vifer-sama...could you...make an alibi for me? Like, literally carry me home, 'cos mai aun's shcary when she's mad..." For once, there was a hint of concern in her eye. "Please, save me from the shcary..."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 am
Viper hears her words, he leans in slowly and speaks softly so only she can hear, "I'll make sure everything is fine and take the blame for everything, but I want a kiss first~" He says teasingly, a little bit of his perverted nature revealing itself due to the Sake.
Although he is flirting deep down Viper would never think of taking advantage of her, so his words are true that he would ensure she got home safely and would ensure to think of something.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum