Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Party

+6
Kino R. Kyodo
Akina Hyuga
Z Ne
The Robin Hood
UchihaLegend
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
10 posters
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The Party - Page 4 Empty Re: The Party

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:18 pm
"Ah?" Echo responds blinking twice before he waves his hand "Now now that was mean~" he says a grin spreading across his face before pausing listening to her speak and noticing his brother's presence frowning slightly already remembering a certain incident involving Viper's pet squirrel a bottle of cheap whiskey...Nutty was a clever prankster...and that incident which everyone involved agreed never to speak of again taught Echo his brother was a quick drunk.

Waiting for the Hyuuga to stand he let's his arm slide out from around her shoulder but he does stand putting a name to the face of the Hyuuga his study of the Konoha roster coming into play "Ah Miss Akina!" he calls out dashing beside her "Let me apologize for my behavior...I've had a bit too drink you see: he says with a sheepish grin his left hand rubbing the back of his head as his right hand extends as he falls in step beside her "May I reintroduce myself in a manner befitting my Rank of ANBU and not my age..?" he says his smile returning as his eyes show nothing but sincerity in his apology.

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm
Navi butted in between Viper and Akina with a broad, stupid smile on his face. A slammed a huge tray of shots on the bar next to them. "WOO, HERE WE GO!" he yelled over the sound of the party, motioning to Viper and Akina. He put his arm around Akina and whispered into her ear. "Hey relax, it's a party, I promise nothing weird is in the drinks, just have fun! Besides... we're all friends here, and Viper goes wayyyy back with me. You can trust him" Navi said all of this with a slight slur, and was having some trouble standing up straight. His head pounded a little bit and his vision blurred. Still, he was good friends with Akina, he had done nothing to the drinks and if guys truly tried to give her a hard time he would step in. Navi had a good heart on the inside, although on the outside he was a bit tipsy.

He let go of Akina and grabbed a glass from the tray, tossing the liquid into his mouth in one movement. "See? No harm done!" Navi licked his lips and took a moment to take in the obvious situation he was in the middle of. "Yo, Viper... I'm not interrupting anything am I?" He asked this as someone else named Echo introduced himself to Akina.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 pm
Joseph was a little odded out by everyone huddling around the Akina girl when she was most certainly not interested, while Mishu and Koneko, who each had no visible marks on them, danced in the other corner. "People people, leave the fine lady alone. There are six others that I have seen so far that you can harp over. Now, who's up for some cannonballing?" he would say as he ran towards the pool and jumped in, leaving behind a huge splash.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm
Viper notes his brother appear on the scene, he growls lightly as he knows he is trying to steal his girl, he hears him get turned down which brings a chuckle to him, he sends out his mental STDS to Echo, "Hey, I got dibs on this one go find your own!" The message is sent through telepathy as he now addresses the Hyuuga girl once more, but before he can Navi slides between them, he sighs lightly his buzz fading slightly, it is then he downs his second cup of Sake, tightening the cup type lid and swirling it away to storage.
Well then let me properly introduce myself then miss Hyuuga, his actions follow that of Echo's whom has beaten him, "My name is Viper Uchiha, please forgive my little brother over here, he is not as experienced with the opposite sex as I am." A slight bow accompanies his words, he lightly grasps her left hand within his right moving around Navi as he does, he lifts it slowly and softly kisses the top of her hand, "Forgive my actions as well, let us truly get to know one another without the need of satanic beverages" he chuckles a bit at this, he looks towards Navi answering his question, "Not at all, just introducing myself to a member of the honorable Hyuuga clan that I must say is very beautiful." a soft smile is cast towards the girls direction, his Sake taking more of a hold on him however as his eyes show it, turning an even deeper shade or purple, the Hokage during this night can truly not be held accountable for his actions what every they might be, assuming the woman allows him to grasp her hand he leads her out to the back deck should she go with him where there is still many people so she does not feel threatened, although Viper is acting upon impulse, this is actually bringing out his true side which is that of a kind considerate man whom only wishes to have fun, the music outside blasts for all to hear as the area is filled with more dancing and partying but the fresh air is a nice greeting to Vipers intoxicated form, he watches as Zach darts past him only to jump in the pool, he steps infront of the girl and flares out his chakra taking the full amount of the splash as an attempt to keep the girl dry, Vipers clothes on the other hand are soaked, he brushes this off with a soft chuckle.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 pm
Azaiyo was appauled when the Hokage had just teleported him elsewhere. "I was only trying to help him..." he muttered. Disappointed enough, he would notice another man of whom was very drunk, just like Viper Uchiha. He could remember this man, whom was responsible for taking over Iwagakure and was now the Tenkage, jumping into the pool, causing a huge splash which would launch itself over Azaiyo's face. Pretending to be in a state of good attitude, he would reveal a very weak chuckle. "Nice to see you again..." Azaiyo muttered, "Glad to see you are having a fun time." Azaiyo became worrisome as the actions of these people could turn into great chaos. "If you will excuse me for a second, Tenkage, I must move elsewhere."

Azaiyo, now with his cloak drenched, would enter the large house once more. He was going to make an act that could make Viper angry, but possibly help him recover from his very unsecure state. "HOKAGE-SAMA!" he shouted, "Viper...what happened to you?! You lost yourself. I can see the look on this lady's face right now. She is a lady of your village, and you are behaving with her at a far less level than not only me, but anyone would expect. Sure it is a party, but get a hold of yourself man!" With this, saddened, Azaiyo would make the handsigns of his Flying Thunder God technique, disappearing to where he had placed a seal in case he were ever in trouble.

[EXIT]

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t10528-importance-of-survival-private#85247
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 am
Akina smiled at Navi slowly when he stepped in between her and the Hokage. "Thank you," she whispered to Navi, then she looked at Echo Uchiha with some slight surprise. "It is a pleasure, sir," she bowed politely, before returning her attention to the Hokage.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Viper Uchiha-sama." She bowed very low before rising. The girl had eased her air around the Hokage while he seemed to be sobering up. He then took a sip of his strange sake, which put her on slight edge, but he seemed to be more of a gentleman at least, and if someone was watching them, then maybe they wouldn't get into trouble. As she was pulled through the crowd, her hand went to grip at Navi's shirt; her eyes looked at him, hoping he would follow for a little while.

Akina flinched when the water moved toward her, but she quickly flowed around to her side, but Viper was already in front of her, using his chakra to redirect the water. She blushed slightly as he chuckled. "Would you like me to find you a towel or something? You didn't have to do that for me but...thank you, Uchiha-sama." Her voice was quiet, but a gentle smile spread across her lips.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 am
Viper hears as the man know as Azaiyo speaks, but over all he ignores him, his body hardly registering him, the onyl thing on his mind was Akina and thus his body reacted mostly towards her actions, he chuckles a bit hearing her words, "Nah I'm fine." Viper slides his hands down and grips the bottom of his shirt and slips it up then off, with a swirled motion his shirt is gone within his own world, his body glows slightly as he flares his katon chkra outwards which sends a wave of heat through his remaining clothing and skin that instantly drys both of them, why he did not do this to his shirt is unknown, he is simply doing things at this point, some of which make absolutely no sense.
He looks towards her with a grin, "I'm good now, so what do you wanna do miss Hyuuga?" he questions seemingly sober.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:51 am
When Akina gripped his shirt Navi woke up a little bit. Navi nodded in understanding that he would be sure to stay at Akina's side just in case anything bad happened. For now things seemed mostly under control, although he would maintain a close eye. While maintaining a protective demeanor Navi took a few more shots from the tray he brought over to the table. He had followed Akina for awhile and held another shot glass in his hand. He stayed out of the way, but ready for the call if Akina felt under to much pressure. Navi nervously sipped the liquid in the shot glass, watching from a slight distance away.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:18 am
Akina turned her head away politely as the Hokage doffed his shirt and dried off. When she did this, she noted that Navi had caught her meaning. She quickly turned her head back to the Hokage as the heat from his chakra seemed to be vanishing. He seems sober, but that doesn't mean he is...he might be good at faking, she thought carefully, while returning a simple, slow smile.

"I guess..." She bit her lip slightly, not sure how to take this opportunity. After all, what were the chances the Hokage would even remember her? "Well, there is music...so..." her index fingers touched, "perhaps we could...dance and...talk?" Her voice trembled more than she would have liked it to, but she was able to retain her blush to barely a hint of red. She was even able to smile slightly, though she had to stop herself from a deep bow at the waist, which resulted in her giving the Hokage a very short head bob.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 pm
Vipers smile is light, he listens for the right song, when the time comes he starts dancing with her to the rave esque music, he noted she is still nervous, "Come on loosen up its not like I'm gonna bite you!" He says with a soft chuckle, his body putting him on hte best behavior for some reason, his senses altering themselves to make himself feel normal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum