Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Party

+6
Kino R. Kyodo
Akina Hyuga
Z Ne
The Robin Hood
UchihaLegend
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
10 posters
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

The Party - Page 5 Empty Re: The Party

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Akina laughed somewhat quietly; the Hokage did have a point, she supposed he was just like everyone else and was just at this party to relax a little. "I suppose you are right," she nodded slightly, "I do need to relax every now and then too." She listened for the beat in the music and started swaying back and forth slightly. "So, is it alright if I call you by your first name, Uchiha-sama?" Her cheeks flushed a rosy hue, as she realized what she asked, but she quickly put a little more planning and rhythm in her dance moves.

Should I ask him something about what he likes to do or would that be too...painful? My aunt, well...my family and how they view hobbies... Her thoughts remained in her head, but her eyes took in the Hokage. He looked rather...tired. "What do you like to do? I'm not meaning anything on a professional or training level...I figure if this is the one time I get to speak with my Hokage freely, then I would like to get to know who he is on the inside." She was becoming more comfortable with the atmosphere.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:52 pm
Viper matches her rhythm dancing with her, he smiles lightly when she asks him, "Of coarse miss Hyuuga, or may I have the honor to call you Akina?" He watches as she blushes, it's cute that she is still this shy despite being a year older than him.
He hears her following question and responds, "Well, aside from work I prefer to relax under the full moon and just enjoy my time off, running an entire village sadly does not give you the time to do much else" He says with a chuckle, this party being one of the rare times he actually gets a break from impending war, defecting ninja, and many more stressful duties of the Hokage, "What do you like to do in your spare time?" He questions, wanting to get to know her better as well.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm
Akina smiled warmly. "You may call me Akina, Viper-sama." It was still hard for her to completely rid herself of the honorific, but she would make a few attempts to rid herself of it if he permitted her. She listened intently as the Hokage told her what he liked to do and then chuckled lightly when he was finished.

The Hyuga girl had to think of what she liked to do. "Well, I train a lot when I'm not doing missions, though I do consider training to be very rewarding, it's not something I enjoy doing in my spare time. My aunt and uncle tend to be away a lot, so I mainly take care of the house in their absence, but I really enjoy sitting outside, taking in nature. I also like to read, but I haven't had time to go to the library yet." The music turned from upbeat to a fairly slow song. Akina stopped, watching Viper, waiting to see what he would do.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 pm
Viper hears her say his first name but with the honorific, it's cute how she has this much respect for him, something that is rare for Viper to receive due to his age, the elder shinobi simply looking at him as a filler Hokage that they will one day usurp and be rid of so one more fitting can be put in his place.
Her words are noted, seems like both of them do not have the free time to truly do what they want, the beat of the music is noted, it takes a song more befitting of couple dancing, Viper gives her a soft bow and extends his right hand with a smirk smile, "May I have this dance?" his eyes keep contact with hers during his bow awaiting responce.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 am
She bowed and smiled at the Hokage sweetly when he offered his hand in askance of a dance. Her hand lightly grabbed his. It trembled lightly for a moment, but then the girl got a hold of herself. "I'm sorry. You see, I normally wear a kimono, so I have yet to learn how to slow dance properly." She laughed lightly.

Silvery eyes looked into purple ones. As she nodded slightly, she thought of a question to ask him. "I know that you're busy leading the village, but..." She licked her lips slowly, "maybe we could visit the library some time...t-together?" Perhaps this was the girl's way of not wanting the Hokage to forget her.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 am
"No worries" Viper says softly, "Just follow my lead."
With this his left hand gracefully places itself upon her right hip, his right hand and her left entwined, slowly the two sway in unison to the music, Viper can only hope his friends stay away, this being slightly embarrassing for him.
He hears her speak once more as his eyes slowly revert to that of crimson with specks of black, his smile is light, "That would be lovely.." he watches as she licks her lips during her words, she is obviously nervous, once again he finds this cute, he softly pulls her closer putting their bodies against one another while they dance.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 am
Akina slowly nodded as Viper took the lead with ease. She looked at the other people around with some unease, but it slowly faded as Viper pulled her closer to him. He seemed...tense, as though he couldn't completely relax. "Is something wrong, Viper-sama?" Her voice was quiet. If they were causing too much of a scene, she would be willing to stop to preserve his honor.

A broad smile came across her face as he answered. "Great! So...you won't forget me, then..." The second part was said in more of a whisper that was meant for her ears only. She smiled lightly, wishing something else would happen. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying herself, it was just the fact that this party seemed to be dying fast.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 am
As if on cue, Navi jumped on top of the pool table and started screaming. Somehow, he had gotten a hold of a megaphone, and was now using it to blare his voice around the room. The party was dying, and Navi's drunk brain had one more idea on how to ignite (*clever pun) the experience. "SUP GUYS, GUESS WHAT, I CAN BREATH FIRE!" Navi dropped the megaphone and started breathing fire around the room with his fire jutsu. The fire wasn't hot enough to burn anyone on contact, but he was setting everything around the room on fire.

People screamed in panic. Other people people yelled at him like he was crazy. "Oh come on!" Navi yelled "LIGHTEN (*wink) UP!" breathing more fire around the room. Navi continued to scream more fire puns in the megaphone while lighting up more objects around the room, attempting to grab the entire parties attention.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:24 am
Viper hears her words and the moment seems perfect for the time being, just then the audible sounds of Navi followed by screaming would fill his ears, his eyes widen as he looks towards the inside of the house, "E-Excuse me Akina!" are the only words Viper can let split from his lips, he releases her and breaks off in to a dash inside, with a dive he tackles Navi off the pool table and on to the ground, "Are you crazy your gonna burn everything to the ground!?" Viper makes the simple hand seal as the kage bunshins form and dash around the room to put out the flames, Viper gets up off him as the clones vanish, "Your lucky I do not knock you out for that!" the Hokage says with a slightly angered tone, not so much that he is angry over his actions, but that they drug him away from his moment of peace where he was for once relaxing from the life of the Hokage with a beautiful young lady.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:42 am
While Viper was next to him Navi whispers back to him. "I'm sorry, it's just that this party seems to be dying out, I was trying to *wink rekindle the life of the party." Navi smiled as he made another fire pun. Then Navi leaned in and whispered again in a more serious tone "You know, I've known Akina for a long time. She isn't much of a dancer actually, she is actually much more free spirited then you might give her credit for." Navi sighed as he continued his advice. "If you want to get to know a girl like her you need to party with her, be casual and hang out. I think you might scare her into being overly formal the way your doing this...".

Navi backed off and let his advice sink it. He did want to restart this party, but the flames weren't what he was using to do it. Everyone knew that Viper and Akina were currently the only focus of the entire party. Navi was just successful in getting Viper over so he could talk to him. In the end it would be Viper's call, but Navi hoped that he would use his power to also bring some life back into the dying party.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum