Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sibling Rivalry, Part 2! {P} - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry, Part 2! {P}

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 am
Viper's eyes shift in to a glare, his Sharingan spiraling within his eyes, his coal black iris taking on a deep shade of crimson, the black pupils forming upon the backdrop.
Viper kicks off the branch and lands with a flip upon the ground landing on his feet and facing him, "Oh yeah, well you can do that, but what about this?!" Viper inhales, he gathers what sounds like spit in the back of his throat, a gross sight as it is heard bubbling and gathering in the pit of his throat, he turns his head to the right and fires forth a clear liquid upon a tree next to his brother, about a gallons worth of highly corrosive acid causes the tree to sizzle and quickly dissolve away, the acid remaining potent as it sinks within the ground before dispersing.

{1,054 1st Tail of Rokubi's V2 cloak unlocked.}
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:30 am
Approved.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 am
Echo blinks twice and glances back at the tree his nose scrunching up not thinking Viper to use such a technique...though it does look useful.

He turns back to his brother with his reaction being a teasing "Ewwww gross bro" he states grinning behind his mask shrugging his shoulders his cloak rippling slightly his hands pressing together underneath contemplating showing his brother the activation of his technique...before deciding against it for now his hands separating as he chuckles his cloak rippling slightly as he slowly floats two feet above the branch he was standing on 'Loving the fact I can fly~' he thinks inwardly.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:47 am
Viper kicks off the ground and approaches his brother getting to his left flank upon the tree, "So, how has your anbu work been going?" Viper questions, he is quite bored and thinking of what to do, he falls backwards applying chakra to his feet as his feet slide along the smooth edge letting him hang on the underside of the branch, his hand sliding up to catch his hat, he should not of worn his uniform out today, he grumbles a bit at this thought before getting an idea, his chakra fluxes as he preforms the Henge no Jutsu upon himself, his form taking on that of a normal garb, his Uchiha uniform consisting of a black tee shirt with the Uchiha symbol upon the back, tan shorts, and black tabi, "Ah, much better" the Henge no Jutsu truly is a strange thing, he is clearly wearing the Hokage Uniform, but he looks and feels as if he isn't, he swings himself forward as he slides his feet like before and stands upon the branch once more, his actions flowing so they so it seems as if he fell back and swung right back up with an instant wardrobe change, he looks towards Echo and sticks his tongue out, "I'm bored lets train or something, I'm tired of being in that office!" He grumbles, little does anyone know this is but an act to hide his true feelings, although he might be taking it a tad too far with the randomness.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:53 am
"I slept in my office last night what the hell do you think??" He says in a deadpan way tilting his head to the left attempting to keep his gaze on his brother...before he grudgingly activates his Sharingan to attempt to keep up this increasing his hostility slightly "...Sure let's do that" he says in a slightly emotionless tone which to his brother would immediately tell his anger towards the situation wondering once more if Konoha is really worth the effort that he's putting in...the people are cruel and ignorant randomly calling for the death of the other villages even Kumo who was the only village to give their support to the Leaf, he clenches his fists in his anger this obscured by his cloak the tomoe of his Sharingan slowly spinning as he observes his brother's actions waiting for him to lead the way so the ANBU captain can 'vent'.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 am
Viper produces a fake grin, "Let's do it then foxy man!" Viper kicks off the branch going backwards through the forest ensuring he keeps track of his location, his eyes taking in every detail of the trees as he quickly spins around dashing forwards now, "For what I have planned we gotta get far from Konoha!" his voice echoes out through the forest, Viper leaving his brother in the dust due to his high natural speed, Viper leads Echo to a man made clearing, something he himself created, this section of the forest was completely annihilated, the trees uprooted, deep acid marks scar the ground as chunks are dissolved, scorch marks from fire curse the ground from where his Katon mastery fused with his bijuu cloak was fully let loose, the trees uprooted being the cause of his cloak testing, the deep holes being from his new acid manipulation, over all the land was left destroyed as a testament to this legendary Uchiha's power.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 am
Echo's Sharingan eyes widen behind his mask at his brother's speed flying after his body now parallel with the ground to reduce wind resistance and increase his maneuverability wondering just what his brothers 'Plan' is? Echo briefly has the idea of his brother wanting to kill him but quickly shakes it off 'Viper wouldn't do that' he says to himself 'This job is getting to me' he states in his head attempting to follow his brother's legendary pace.

He stops floating fifteen feet above the ground as he turns his head observing the destruction in this area "...What happened here?" he states his curiosity peaked the erosion and flame marks already giving him a good idea of what or more so who caused this destruction inwardly smirking at the power his brother possesses feeling proud of his brother for this feat of power simply imagining the powers that they will have when their older.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 am
Viper's fake grin twists in to that of a sick smirk, an insane chuckle follows, he extends his arm outwards as he stands at the core of the destruction, "I had myself a little fun the other day, isn't it beautiful?" Viper looks as if he has gone mad, it is time he lets Echo in on his plan, he figured he has nothing to lose at this point, either his brother would join him, or he would try to stop him, they were far enough away from Konohagakure no Sato that the latter doesent matter, he would do what needed to be done to cleanse this world of its filth.
Viper lowers his arms as he walks back and forth pacing, "This world is rotten Echo, you've seen a chunk of it like I have so you probably can understand this better than anyone" His smirk widens, "This is why I have a proposition for you my dear brother!" His tone sounds like he has gone absolutely mad, "Let us destroy this filthy decaying world together and rebuild it the way it is supposed to be, with no war, no crime, we can fix it all Echo if you join me!" Viper's aura seems more demonic that normal, red wisps starting to form along his body as but a thin mist as of now, Echo's Sharingan easily able to tell this is not his brothers chakra, but surprisingly, it is less sinister than Vipers own at this point.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 am
Echo rolls his eyes at his brother's attitude of insanity 'Clearly,' he comments inside his head 'My brother has lost his mind' however...."I agree....This world is trash Brother." he states float down towards his brother walking up to him his hands raised in a shrug and when in range he suddenly lashes out with his left hand smacking his brother across his right cheek "But snap out of it....You have no reason to act like a god damn madman....You weren't the one who cut down your little friend now...THAT WAS ME!!!" he yells out his shoulders hunching slightly "YOU GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER DAMN IT!!! I WILL NOT FOLLOW A MAD MAN WHEN WE CLEANSE THE FILTH FROM THESE NATIONS!!!!" At this point Echo's anger is shown completely the snarling Kitsune painted onto his mask being much more appropriate for Echo's angry growls his sharingan spinning at a slightly increased rate.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am
Vipers eyes track his brother, this was the crucial moment in his plan, how would his brother react to his outburst? It is then Echo strikes, Viper leans backwards the air off his palm blowing upon his face as his hand misses barely, Viper is surprised at first but then he hears him speak, his twisted smirk not turns to a proud one, "Very well then brother, I'll live up to my title if you live up to yours, sound like a plan?" This is of coarse a reference to their childhood titles gained through their own unique life styles, The Mastermind, and The Invincible, Viper takes Echo's words to heart, he knows the worlds pain more than anyone, even more so than himself, when he was little Echo was left alone by his own family, always he had everything taken from him, and now that he is in the Anbu Viper can only imagine the things he has to do to keep the village safe, this makes Viper feel guilt inside atop his rage, how can he act in such a manner towards someone who should of done this a long time ago?
He buries these thoughts for now, his composure returns as he is much more serious, the wisps of chakra still visible, "Well if we are gonna do this, no more surprising each other with our powers, we need to know what each of us has, so we know what we can accomplish." Viper takes a few steps back from his brother, his right arm raises slightly as the crimson wisps gather and become thicker, a transparent cloak like arm forming alongside his skin and clothing, chakra fingers form over top of his own with clawed tops, "Come at me with everything you got Echo, I wanna see if we really have the power to do this.." He says with his trademark smirk.

{1035, V2 2nd tail unlocked.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum