Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

Forest Training (Seth, spar, no kill) Empty Forest Training (Seth, spar, no kill)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:11 am
Akina walked through the forest just outside of the village. She came here to train hard in order to become a Genin, before her new acquaintance, Seth left the village. She was a little nervous at the prospect of receiving training from someone so new to her. She had managed to avoid her aunt and uncle's prying eyes after her sensei had a talk with her and sent a note with her explaining vaguely what happened.

Her silvery eyes took in the surroundings of the trees and the animals around her. The sun greeted her, and she greeted it with a smile as she waited.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Forest Training (Seth, spar, no kill) Empty Re: Forest Training (Seth, spar, no kill)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 am
"Wha-" Seth was in front of her before she could react. She stumbled backward and fell, landing on her rear. She stood up and wiped the dust from her silver kimono that had a ying-yang symbols scattered over it. She wore a black obi over it. A solemn look came over her face.

"Hello, Seth, I think I got in trouble with my sensei..." her voice was sad. She weakly took a fighting stance, wondering how the boy would react.

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Forest Training (Seth, spar, no kill) Empty Re: Forest Training (Seth, spar, no kill)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 am
Silvery eyes watched Seth's arm move and allowed her body to shift stances in an attempt to dodge his hand. As she did so, she blushed a little. She succeeded and was now standing more to the side of her acquaintance. Her hand closed, leaving her fore and middle fingers together. She planned to strike just below his ribs. As her fingers rushed forward, she hesitated. A rookie's mistake, she knew, but she wasn't willing to strike him.

Her foot twisted around and she moved her body in a sideways spin, carrying the rest of her away from Seth. "Sorry."

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 am
Akina tried to keep up with Seth's speed, but couldn't. She started to move backward uncertainly. The next thing she felt was Seth's body very close to her and his hands were on her shoulders. What he said next caused her to freeze for a minute. I can...protect myself!

"Don't underestimate me, Seth." her voice was colder than normal. However, her eyes showed warmth, and her cheeks were brilliantly red. She turned to face him. "I'll protect you, too!" her voice was now very determined. Let me show you what I can do!

Silvery eyes met snake like gold ones. They were cold and yet burning with a desire. "Do you dare..." she kicked at him with her right foot and jabbed her fingers at his left kidney. "...Go easy on me! I will become the best I can be!"

She jumped back from Seth and did a backward handspring. Come at me, if you really meant what you said. Let's improve each other!

Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 am
Her eyes narrowed into focused slits. She inhaled slowly and exhaled calmly. "Perhaps I am, Seth." There was a ghost of a smile on her face. Her blush seemed to be a little more controlled, though it deepened slightly. My sensei warned me about him, but I think he's wrong...something tells me.

Seth seemed to be keeping eye contact with her. Good, distract him, and then...no mercy! Akina silently ran toward Seth and began the movements she had drilled into her head and body. She was flowing like water toward her friend. She struck at his ribs and shoulder pressure points. If they hit, he would be in pain, but there was no more concern on her face; she buried her concern within.

She twisted her feet and began poking at other pressure points behind Seth. Another twist, and she began poking at his other side. When she reached his front again, she opened her palm and struck at his chest.

She stood normally for a moment. "Come at me, if you meant what you said." her voice was normal again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum