Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Rocketeer (Private) Empty Rocketeer (Private)

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 am
Itsuka appeared from inside the mist at the front gates of his former village of Kirigakure, one of the most famed villages for its gory past of war and death paired with success yet despair all existing in one combination of description for the hidden village. As he walked past the guards at the gates, they greeted him by his name and Itsuka had remembered that Kirigakure has been left behind by him under the cover of darkness downs consequentially they seemed to not yet have been informed of his defection and joining of Kumogakure. And that's when it felt a good thing he had left his mask at home. But then it occurred to him he has no home, as Itsuka was simply a semi-omnipotent deity bound to the confines of land and partial mortality forever by his existence, doomed to be eternally tortured by the darkness of loneliness and the knife of having no meaning, to be without a purpose. And for a second a tear came to being at the corner of his eye which he quickly wiped away with lack of expression. To be feared one was forbidden to show weakness, weaknesses of which did not exist for the young man Itsuka. He simply gave a short wave of the hand to the guards as he passed, sighing and continuing deeper into the society to be concealed by its namesake quality of mist. And with each step deeper into this veiled and happy yet somewhat false existence of a society, he longed to find something to cure his insanity, his lack of presence, his loneliness, and to find the meaning of why he, and all the other pathetic mortals had been created for existence and life upon his foul world. Maybe it was to satisfy the entertainment of some higher being, a deity even greater than Itsuka himself, but the young man clad in a black cloak and dark hood overhead feared he may never know. And so the search for existence, meaning, and a piece of most beautiful art to erase his loneliness entirely continued.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Rocketeer (Private) Empty Re: Rocketeer (Private)

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 am
Koneko yawned and stretched her arms. She had just woke up from a nap she wasn't too happy to wake up from. "Ugh..." She muttered as she walked down the marketplace. She had forgotten to buy some food for Ichi and decided she needed to get it if she was to make dinner that night. As she was walking she noticed a familiar boy clothed in black. She wasn't sure to bother him or not, after all he was just her waiter nothing special. Koneko was bored so she went ahead and ran over to the boy. "Hey! Remember me?"
Anonymous

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 am
Itsuka picked up on something as he walked, possibl the existence of attention towards himself? A young girl approached him as he continued and asked if the memory of her existence could still be beared in Itsuka's mind. Though there was no memory of the young girl who had approached. "I'm sorry do I know you, king lady?" he asked, putting on a sincere and wide smile that only he could pull off. He stopped in his tracks to acknodge the girl, not really recalling anything of her having existed but there might have been on instance, if there was it had long departed Itsuka's mind.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:27 am
Koneko giggled a bit. "How could you forget a face like this!" She teased sticking her tongue out and making a peace sign with her hand. Koneko giggled a bit more and decided to tell him. "You were my waiter at the restaurant! But i'm sure you have a ton of people your a waiter for since that place is busy. I thought that i would just say hi, you look a bit down. Whats wrong?" Koneko genuinely cared about when people were feeling down and depressed, she feels that nobody should feel like that and when anyone sees somebody like that then they should try to cheer them up.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:36 am
Itsuka listened to her cheerful voice in awe. He was estranged at the fact that one could live so happily in a world like this, so much despair, imminent doom for the existence of life was always setting in for all lest the deities who toyed with mortal lives. And again how might this young girl live so happily in such a bloody place like Hidden Mist Village. He just gazed at the girl for a minute, unknowing of how to respond to the sweet sweet bliss called ignorance that inhabited her mind to allow her to be so happy in such an eternally cruel world. But then her inquiry returned to Itsuka's mind. "There's nothing wrong with me," he'd reply in a slightly overly harsh tone. "I don't understand, first how you can sound so happy though, and second why might it matter to you how one is feeling? If you act happy and open to people in this world, you leave weakness. When you leave weakness, the ones you love or the ones you act happy to could kill you in an instant. You don't know, you could have just walked right into the arms of your killer just then by speaking openly to me, is it that you merely do not care or that you do not KNOW any understanding of this concept?" Itsuka explained talkin fast and rather harsh, seemingly emotionless as he explained, yet to the brim with emotions on his inner existence.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:50 am
Koneko backed up a bit and let her head down, letting her hair get into her face where you couldn't see it. "Well whats the point of living if you don't enjoy it?" She said quietly. "You cant just go around gloomy and depressing because you want to be careful! What would be the point in that!?" Koneko yelled putting her head up. Koneko ignored the people around them who could hear and continued. "If your going to be like that you might as well die-" Koneko stopped herself and covered her mouth with her hands realizing what she said. How could i say that?! She yelled to herself in her mind.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:12 pm
Itsuka smirked as he listened to the girl, smile growing wider and wider as she continued. At the end he observed an emotion, passion and some aggression but them quickly changed to regret. Itsuka burst out in laughter, a hardy and deep sound. He cut the laugh off quickly and in a blur gripped the girl's hand. With a wild look in his eyes, like that of a wise snake, he spoke, the sound coming deep and low. "Let me show you," he said as their existences seemed to be erased from the canvas known as the universe. Their images still lay there and to average eyes they'd still be existing, yet the truth was hidden deeper. Itsuka held her hand as they both, being physically untouchable. Hey soared up into the sky, extremely high above the village below. All around only water could be seen, mist concealing the village save the structures the pierced through and into the sky. The ocean surrounded the area, and boats dotted the blue plains, like someone had splattered paint across blue paper. This was the true world.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:20 pm
Koneko blushed as he grabbed her hand. "H-Hey what are you do-" Before she knrew it, they were in the sky. The city hidden by the mist all you could see was miles of waves. Its as if the entire world stopped around Koneko, everything paused but her. She quickly squirmed in the air. "W-What are you doing!" She yelled terrified.
Anonymous

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 pm
Itsuka quickly panicked when the girl began to squirm. He was a devious deity, but the innocent blood of a young girl on his hands, he was of political alignment. He tightened his grip on her, arms around her stomach. "No don't squirm, please! If you let go of me and lose contact you'll fall and will unlikely survive!" Itsuka said, frantically holding the girl to himself tight to preserve her life. He held her close to his body to keep physical contact in order for her to stay up in the sky. And quickly Itsuka regained his serious tone. "I'm going to show you the world's true existence, care to come fly with me?" Itsuka said, holding his hand out to the air towards her, offering his hand to the girl as an acceptance of a tour through existence and the world.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm
Koneko stopped squirming after she realized that if she did, she would fall and die. She gulped down her throat and gripped onto the boy. "A-As long as you promise to r-return me back to where i was when were done..." She stuttered closing her eyes and imagining she was on the ground. One thing Koneko was deathly afraid of more then anything else, was heights.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum