Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing] Empty What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing]

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am
Raito was walking out of the village and into the forest he was feeling a bit tired. He was looking for a deadly foe who would later come to be his rival. He was also looking for metal so he could create his very own Katana made out of metal and other stuff. He stopped as he heard a sound form behind one of the trees. "Who's there..." asked Raito as he prepared for Battle.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing] Empty Re: What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing]

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am
Laruko came across the forest where he followed many animals to there habitat. Laruko climed a tree where a chipmunk narrowed it's way into its woody home. Then Laruko heard the voice of, "Who's There". It was probably his old friend from the genin academy, Laruko swinged down the tree landing on his feet. "Long time no see Raito, how's the life of a chunin working for ya?", Laruko said smirking.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing] Empty Re: What A Spar!!! [Private, no killing or stealing]

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:17 pm
"Damn Laruko you scared the hell out of me.." said Raito as he walked over to Laruko. "Aren't you a chuunin yet?" asked Raito as he looked at Laruko and realized that he might be stronger than him. "Have you been training?" asked Raito as he didn't give Laruko a time to respond to the last question. "Man he has grown since the academy...It was fun back then when me and him used to pull pranks and get into heavy shit!!!" thought Raito as he chuckled. "So wanna spar for old times sake?" asked Raito as he stood ready for a fight.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Laruko laughed a bit as he had shocked Raito. He then responded to Raito's question, "Yeah I'm a chunin, top notch of the group". They began to get into quite a conversation, "Yeah I've been training this whole time, even when I was an academy student. BEFORE, I was a academy student". Raito asked him if he wanted to spar, "Of course I'd spar you, like I use to kick your ass back at the ol' academy. Yep top notch". Laruko dashed backwards as he got into his fighting state.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm
Raito ran at Laruko and drew his katana and got ready to hit Laruko with the handle. But that was what Raito thought he would think as he quickly slide and attempted to trip Laruko so that he might slip into the blade's handle. "Sucker!!!!" shouted Raito as he began his plan, hopping that Laruko wouldn't notice it.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:10 pm
Laruko saw Raito started to run towards him, he had drawn a katana, where Laruko pulled out a kunai from his pack. Laruko saw that he had tried to hit him with handle, he felt something below where he was tripped. Laruko did a black flip landing on his hands. Seeing that the handle had hit him during his back flip, Laruko got back up doing hand signs activating his fire ball jutsu at point blank range.
(Sorry for short post)

The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm
"Shit!" shouted Raito as he saw Laruko doing some hand signs. he then turned around and started to run away hopping that the fire ball would not come close to hitting him. He then turned around and started running at Laruko who was now shooting fire balls like it was spit balls. "holy-!!" shouted Raito before his was blown away by a fire ball. He flew straight into a tree. "Damn that hurt!!" shouted Raito as he smirked at Laruko
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:05 pm
Laruko saw that his attack hit he smirked, "It seems you haven't really changed from back at the academy!". Laruko then cracked his knuckles smirking as Raito would do something and maybe strike back. For now, Laruko focused on using a substitution encase he had to dodge any ninjutsu.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:44 am
Raito ran at Laruko at a fast pace. he then picked up his blade then concentrated chakra into it, as he was reaching Laruko. "I have changed it is just that you haven't seen my full potential!!!" shouted Raito as he was about to swing his katana. "Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading!!!" shouted Raito as he swung the katana and a crescent moon appeared and was heading towards Laruko.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 pm
Laruko was puzzled at how he was going to counter the attack, instead he used body flicker to get behind Raito grabbing his collar then attempting to slam his palm across his face. After that Laruko would draw back as he pulled out a kunai ready to fight some more. "It's going to take more then that to defeat me!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum