Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Dinner Time...at Kiri! :D (Open) Empty Dinner Time...at Kiri! :D (Open)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:54 pm
(This happens before I was kidnapped. Just sayin')

The boy found a confortable seat on the restaurant. Not a very busy place. Only he and the workers. All there was in the menu were potatoes. Fine by him. He liked potatoes. A lot.

He started to eat, his Konoha forehead protector shining with the light from the sunset outside. It was a nice little travel to here. Mist everywhere, terrible waves, almost got boat destroyed, but it's all good. Confortable. Exciting.

That's it. He coudln't keep eating, he needed to talk to someone. All this loneliness is killing him. This village can't be this boring. He stopped even trying eating and stared blanklessly at the door, awaiting someone to come in.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Dinner Time...at Kiri! :D (Open) Empty Re: Dinner Time...at Kiri! :D (Open)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 pm
Koneko brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and straightened her white dress. She approached the door of a diner. She wanted to make a good impression on the people of Kirigakure. After all, this was her new home. She made her way into the door and looked around. Most of the seats were full so she made her way to a boy who was sitting on a booth by himself. "E-Excuse me. Can i sit here?" She said messing with her dress. She was still rather shy about asking things to strangers.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm
"Of course, young lady." He smiled, as she was the same age as him, so the term was a bit sarcastic, but friendly. And after, someone did talk to him.

He ordered some ramen, but they didn't have it. So he ordered potatoes. More. Potatoes.

"Dyren, Dyren Kitake."
He offered his hand for a handshake.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm
Koneko smiled and shook his hand. "Koneko, Koneko Aichi. Its a pleasure to meet you." She sat down and picked up the menu. She viewed the entire thing and there was only potatoes. She sighed then smiled and told the waitress she would take a baked potato with butter on it. She smiled and looked back to Dyren.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm
"So, you're a local?" He smiled. "Been dying to meet one person in this village who is not utterly boring."

He then raised his forehead protector(Which he used as a collar) as his food didn't arrive. "I'm a ninja, trained at The Hidden Village of the Leaf. Young girls like yourself should think about applying."

(I'm aware you fled from there:Conflict is the key here :D)
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:16 pm
Koneko looked closer at his band. She didn't notice it at all before. "Well ya' see..."
She blushed a bit and looked down. She was a bit embarrassed to talk about it. She looked up and came right out with it. "I ran away from the leaf!" She quickly covered her mouth and looked around. "Idiot! She yelled in her mind.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:21 pm
"You ran away?" He got up quickly, pretending to be furious. "You little missing-nin, I'm reporting you to the ANBU!" He yelled in a furious tone as most of the villagers stared at him.

He then started to roll in the floor laughing, and told the villagers that it was just a joke, and they should resume eating. He then took a sit. "Sorry for the scare, by the way, but I couldn't waste the opportunity to see the look of your face!" He took a sip of his cup of water. "So, what happened? You sensei got angry at you?"
Anonymous

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 pm
A cheerful boy walked in the door of the small diner in Kirigakure, Village of the Blood Hidden Mist. He had a warm smile that lit up the room. Such fake happiness that would disgust him usually, but he had to keep it on. He headed to his usual post, in the kitchen. When he walked into the back of the restaurant's kitchen, a cheerful young waitress greeted him and was glad to move her work over to Itsuka. Itsuka gladly accepted the list of orders and got to work. He threw the list of orders away and picked up a plate with one potato that had the smell of butter rise from the small amount spread across the top. As he walked around the kitchen towards the exit into the restaurant, he took a small vial of powder and opened it, sprinkling some of the translucent white powder onto the potato. He continued and put the vial away then walked out into the restaurant area and towards a small table that sat a young boy with a Leaf Headband on and a young girl that he recognized from Vash's description having had talked about her before. He put on a light happy smile and put the plate with the buttered potato on it down in front of Koneko. "Here is your order, pretty young flower, I apologize that the previous waitress before didn't bring it, I am taking her place for now!" Itsuka said cheerfully in his outfit of a tuxedo for waiting tables. He looked towards the boy and spoke. "I apologize for the wait, your meal will come in just a moment."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:50 pm
Koneko almost went into a panick mode, she was bout to do what she had to do before he admitted he was kidding around. She sat back and sighed with an irritated tone. "You idiot!" She muttered. She sat back in silence until a boy walked in and gave her, her potato. She blushed a bit and gave him the money. "T-Thank you..." She said turning her head to the side. Koneko hated it when people called her names like that, it was embarrasing to her. Koneko stood up and looked around. "I better go meet up with Ichi... Oh, and Thanks." Koneko went out the door and made her way to Ichi's house a bit happy she made a new friend. This made her feel like she could fit in here.

[EXIT TOPIC]

Last edited by Koneko on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:02 am
"Um...Maybe I should check where this 'missing-nin' may go." He smiled as she left, soon following her without being noticed. Stalking this 'defector' may be more fun than he could imagine. After all, he had to leave that place:Potatos make him go sick to his stomach.

[Exit!]

(Sorry Itsuka, no kidnapping for ya :D)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum