Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Time is Now! Empty The Time is Now!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 am
Johnny returns to his homeland Kumogakure after leaving The hidden leaf village as a Chunin "I wish i could sit around and let everyone know how i did but i got some busy to take care of" Johnny walk straight to the Chambers were the Raikage would be but instead were the elder "If i can't get this done then i will have failed everyone" Anbu were seen guarding the door were the Elder stay at "How can i get to the elder like this" Johnny made his way to the door "Maybe i can just talk to them i can't start any trouble right now" Johnny went up to the Anbu and explain his situation to them they looked at each other and nodded and walk away "No way your leting me threw" one of the Anbu looked back and had his finger to his mouth suggesting that they didn't see a thing "Johnny grin and walk into the office were the elder are "I need to talk to you guys right now!" Johnny said that in a serious tone wiping off his smirk that he once had

OOC:Need some kind of NPC can a mod help out
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Time is Now! Empty Re: The Time is Now!

Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:20 pm
He had considered speaking with the elders, especially after the talk he had with Johnny. Lots of things had happened, he had just recently witnessed Konohagakure fall at the hands of powerful attackers. He was angry with the elders due to the things that Johnny had talked to him about but he still cared about the village. He wanted to bring about some kind of change and help the village change their ways. He knew he’d have to carefully bring about that change though, it wouldn’t be brought so easily nor would the elders simply change their ways if they truly had evil intentions.

As he got closer to the area where the elders were meeting, he could hear some kind of commotion going on. It sounded like Johnny demanding to be let in, although as he got around the corner he saw the ANBU walk away and let Johnny in. He decided to take advantage of that moment and darted towards the door and followed in behind Johnny. As Johnny told them he needed to speak with them, he himself made it clear that he wanted to talk with them as well and made it clear that they were going to listen. “You have to listen to what we have to say.” He asserted in a demanding way, something had to be done, and on top of that they needed a leader so it was an easy decision for him to back Johnny up and help him talk to the elders. Hopefully when this was over there would be a new Raikage.

[As Johnny said, we need a Staff member to NPC the elders so we can have a Raikage .-. Lost has already said its okay]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Time is Now! Empty Re: The Time is Now!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:50 am
Bump. ._.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum