Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Fighting [Private] Empty Fighting [Private]

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:36 pm
Takisho walked through the mountainy area located in the land of lightning. There were hundreds, if not thousands of mountains. He was bored with his life, no where he had truly wanted to live, Konohagakure being one of the most peaceful villages, therefore being one of the most boring in his opinion, Kumogakure was far to close to the storms, Iwagakure he just had a natural hatred for, Kirigakure he just didn't want to cross a sea for every C ranked mission he gets, and Sunagakure was in the middle of the desert, he hated sand. He thought of his goal, to become the most feared shinobi out there, how could he while being a wandering shinobi? How could he become feared while being tied down by the laws of a village? Answer, he couldn't. Well, maybe he could, however he didn't see how seeing how once he would become too powerful he may be betrayed by his own village. He wanted power indeed, to become feared. His laziness seems to prevent him from gaining any strength, though he was ready to start his training, or maybe, just maybe he could gain power through a position, a rank of some sort, a rank that allowed him an army that would be at his own disposal, as if he were a kage. Maybe he could make his own village, yes yes, that seemed like a rather easy way to gain power. Although, he wasn't strong enough to become leader now, he wanted to become more known to the world, to be able to gain an army by them fearing him.

He had decided, to become a missing nin, to become well known, but how? He needed someone to say something about him, meh he thought, continuing through the mountains.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fighting [Private] Empty Re: Fighting [Private]

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:25 pm
Hideaki walked up the mountains his goal was to reach the highest mountain that Kumogakure had to offer for him. Then he saw someone Hideaki didnt recognize him maybe a new Light of Landing Person, Maybe a missing ninja, Maybe an enemy from different village. Hideaki had to check who he is if he would be a evil ninja he had to fight him to protect Kumogakure. Now he was really close to the person he didn't knew he started to come slowly and silently so the person wouldn't recognize him. Hideaki hid behind a big pile of rocks. He was waiting what that person would do now.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 pm
Takisho continued to walk through the mountains, thinking of ways he could become a high ranked missing nin, maybe take it slowly and rank through the missing nin ranks one at a time, go to C ranked, then B, until he'd reach S ranked. He continued to walk, thinking kidnapping someone would be good enough. He would notice someone, walking through the mountains just as he was, most likely a shinobi. Rank he didn't know, but most likely an academy student due to the age, or perhaps possibly genin, however he had not recognized the person at all, he decided he would kidnap this one. The boy seemed to be about twenty feet away.

He continued to look at the boy, the one who was most likely genin or possibly an academy student, most likely an academy student.He performed a few hand signs, still looking into the academy student, or genin's direction, and then would disappear into the ground below him. He would move into the direction he was facing before he had performed the jutsu. He moved twenty feet, and a few inches, then turned around reaching his arm out and grabbing something.
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm
Hideaki saw stranger disappear underground he had 2 option in his mind first Stranger has gone home because he seen Hideaki or second hes using some jutsu that will affect me "Hmm I better be ready for anything" He though to himself. He had his hands in Ram sign and waited for some time while waiting he watched how clouds were flowing today and chilled he tried to sense Strangers Chakra but he couldn't he was still too weak to do such as things as sensing other's chakra ho he stood their and tried his best to know when Stranger is going to appear.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:56 pm
He was successfuly, he had grabbed the boy's leg and pulled him underground, to where only his head was above ground. Takisho now was above ground though, every single part of him, his cloths, and his body, even his insides. Now, he had a captive also "Now to decide, kill you and just carve my name in your skull, or..." He said, attempting to scare the young boy a bit before he would actually decide on if he would kill him or not. "Meh.. I'll just..." He kicked the boy in the face, he would continue to kick him multiple times until Takisho would know if he is finally knocked out, until then he would continue to kick.

[short, sorry.]
Linards74
Linards74
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm
"Well i guess this is end." Hideaki sadly though to himself "All i have fought for and all i dreamed about i thing its all gone now." he sadly talked to himself. "Ok Kumogakure if i dont die ill come back and wont disappoint you again he loudly said with his power he got left and knocked himself out. (Lol evryone this is just a kidnapping so im gona post im back lol i just helped kino with one thing :P)
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 pm
'Well I guess this is the end' the young genin, or maybe academy student said, as Takisho continued to kick him in the face. The Academy student or genin continued to speak, Takisho was getting rather bored with this one, he would kick him one last time with all of his strength, and then the academy student or genin yelled, which had seemed to have used up the last bit of power he had. He would pull out the unconscious body, and begin to search it for anything of value, however all he found was five hundred ryo. He would take the body, to somewhere completely random.

[C ranked missing nin, kidnapped an academy student, gained 500 ryo as well.]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum