Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing) Empty The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:09 pm
Dudzi was feeling a little better since he left the hidden leaf. He walked into the desert and looked around just in case he sees a shinobi from Sunagakure. He didn't want to run into anyone at this point in time while he was running an errand. He continued walking and then he heard the sound of sand moving under someones feet. "Damn if I had unlocked the sharingan I wouldn't need to be so scared." thought Dudzi as he began to walk slower to look at his shadow. The person's shadow appeared to be right behind his and he was forming hand seals. "Shit!!!" shouted Dudzi as he jumped out of the way and turned around holding his scarf up to his mouth. "This could be bad!!!" said Dudzi looking for the shinobi. "Damn!!" shouted Dudzi as he just dodged another attack. Sand was blocking his view of the Shinobi.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing) Empty Re: The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 pm
Almost two and a half hours into dusk, Sameonna continues to smash away at a large canyon, brutally crushing her knuckles with each blow. Each tear that fell from her face was just another sign that she was getting stronger. Dark lines formed around her eyes from lack of sleep over the days. Still, continuing to punch away at the stone, she finally got tired, after digging out a twenty foot deep tunnel with her bare fists. With that, she walked out; blood dripping endlessly from her shattered hand wounds.

Reaching the outside, she dropped, from extreme exhaustion. She had completed all of her weekly training except for a single necessity, that must be carried out in order to test how powerful she really had gotten. Turning around after falling against a tree like a worn-out clutz, she held her hands at the massive canyon that was atleast seventy-five feet high, and contained minerals that were said to be able to withstand multiple energy blasts by the inch.

With that, she focused more chakra she had left and intensified the pressure inside of the tenketsu that rooted out to her palms, suddenly; an insanely large wave of pressurized wind generated from the concentration point from within her chest sliced through the grounds around her, creating a riveting shockwave clap that echoed throughout the surrounded boundaries with supreme force, creating a large hole in atleast thirty feet in all directions. The canyon however, was nearly annihilated. Obliterated to the highest point possible. Rocks began falling off and clashing into the ground, smashing the grounds below, creating a large dust cloud; water becoming corrupted by the falling dirt.

Tired; while having a massive desire for water, she fell against the tree once more and began breathing heavily, looking up at the canyon that was destroyed completely. Smiling under the mask that bear the insignia of the Underwater village which covered her mouth to her nose, and wrapped around her face. She laid her head back against the wooden bark of the tree, hardly satisfied by the display of power that she exercised during this entire week, though she hoped her mother would be proud of the results. She looked at the masses of the clouds, which were streaming with strange hues of oranges and reds of all kinds of pristine colors, reflecting from the sprayed water and sunlight granted by the God's from above.. She sighed.

She noticed a potential enemy, and activated a jutsu to propel her directly behind him. She'd throw a leg-sweeping kick and jump on top of an oasis tree toward the right. There, she'd stand, seeing the ninja clearly, although she could tell he was obviously disoriented. Sameonna activated a jutsu which would cover the entire area in a mist so thick he wouldn't be able to see anything even if the sand wasn't here. She'd prepare another jutsu; throwing a percussion tag attached to a kunai directly at his last known location. She'd activate the tag just as it reached him - it would create a diverse and eardrum breaking soundwave and would probably render the enemy immobile if he was hit by the attack.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing) Empty Re: The Clash Between Shinobi (No Killing)

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:09 pm
Koneko walked in the desert of Sunagakure, she had been there for hours and hours. Her emotions still fresh from the earlier events of that week. It was still registering in her mind, she was almost killed, Vash was killed, She has no idea where Mukoro is. She threw her arms up screaming. "Why! Why, why, why! Its not fair!" She yelled shooting a bolt of lightning into the air. After a few more minutes of yelling she saw two figures in the distance. Her eyes lit up and she began to run. She ran as fast as she could. It felt like forever since she saw another person. She kept running keeping the fact that they could be enemies to the side.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:17 pm
Dudzi saw mist appear and saw a Innocent person running towards him. "Damn!!" shouted Dudzi as he ran at the person. the mist covered his vision. "Cheap Trick!!!" shouted Dudzi "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu" said Dudzi as he inhaled the mist and blew fire to where the mist had started. He heard a kunai hit the ground right in front of him. Dudzi tried to block but got sent back by an explosion. "Ugh..." said Dudzi as he got up and collapsed on the ground holding his headband in his hand. "How I wish I had the sharingan now" said Dudzi as he got up still in the mist "Bushin no Jutsu!!" shouted Dudzi as he created clones.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 pm
As she felt his chakra presence loosen after performing a jutsu, she traced his location through her sensory skills and activated a jutsu that would create a literal tsunami of water. The water would seemingly appear from no where, and since the mist was active where Sameonna was; he'd be unable to predict where she'd come from or what to expect when she came.

The wave would come from two sides of the both at the same time, and a third wave would appear above the two. Sameonna; riding the top. Suddenly, the water as a whole turned into a flocking river of rabid sharks. The three waves unexpectedly began to increase in rapidity and velocity toward each other in breakneck collision, and slammed into the ninja - Sameonna jumping to safety just as the attack made its mark.

From this point, she'd have her ANBU Root mask covering her face, and her special Tanto, Katanakeda Mozou (Blade of Bestial Mimicry) The blade seemed to resonate and glow the color red, of blood. It was similar in the manner of Kakashi's white light sabre. As she swung it, activating a fighting style - a streak of color would seem to portrude from the steel; leaving a bright gleam in its trail.

+20 Strength, +10 Speed (Effects Active)
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 pm
Everything happened so fast, she was hit, lifted up then put down. She noticed the tears run down his face. She was puzzled, why was he crying? She was unaware of the events that had happened in konoha. "W-Whats-" He left before she could say a word. There was so much dust and mist she could not see, all she could tell is that they were fighting.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 pm
"Damn!!!" shouted Dudzi as he was hit. He could barley stand anymore and his chakra was running low. "Who are you!!!" shouted Dudzi as he coughed out blood. "Damn this is going to be my grave..." thought Dudzi as he started walking straight. "Show Yourself!!!!" shouted Dudzi as he prepared to fight with one arm. "My arm is feeling like it will fall off" thought Dudzi as he saw a faint red light. "It can't be!!!" shouted Dudzi as he prepared to dodge. "What about the konoha shinobi" thought Dudzi as his anger kept rising. He heard three sounds then he heard a person scream.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:57 pm
Sameonna would smile and lift the mist lightly, to the point where visibility was capable. Her porcelain ANBU mask on her face and blue hair sprouting from behind it. She wore the Kirigakure headband insignia, engraved on her mask - and her Tanto could be clearly seen. She'd bow. "I am Sameonna Hoshigaki, more renowned amongst Genin with my codename: Kagehizakiri (Shadow of the Mist). I recognize you from Konohagakure.. When I tore the village into shreds with my water jutsu." She knew this would come as a shock. Especially because.. Well.. Look at her. She was a four foot nine child, who was only nine years old.

She'd probably catch at least the boys attention when her name was alloted. The name was practically famous, especially in Konoha from her attack, for an extremely young woman who has Kage level chakra and tenketsu control; as well as her mastery over the Silent Killing technique. And by this time, she'd most definitely be in Konohagakure's Bingo Book for extremely dangerous ninja. She would prepare a jutsu with her free hand, activating a series of handseals; but not activating the last one. Waiting to see how the rest of this played out. An amazing feat, rather; Performing hand seals with one hand is practically unheard of.

She'd nod her head. "Please do not think of me as a murderer or cold hearted. This is simply the way of life for me. What happened in your village was nothing personal.. It was my mission, and as a ninja I must carry out my missions. Flawlessly. My apologies if I have killed fellow friends of yours in the war, but you must understand my cause. It is my duty as an ANBU Root Operative." She'd speak compassionately, but also cold-heartedly. "If you should choose to continue this battle I will not be as lenient on your survival. I do not like to kill, but if I must end your life then I will. That is my shinobi way."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 pm
The dust cleared and Koneko can see them better. Her ears popped at her words. "I recognize you from Konohagakure.. When I tore the village into shreds with my water jutsu." They echoed in her mind. "W-What...?" She whispered to herself."What do you mean! There's no way you could have!" She yelled getting herself off the ground. "Your just saying that!"
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:38 pm
"You will not survive this encounter!!!" shouted Dudzi as he prepared for another round. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!!" shouted Dudzi as smoke came out of his mouth. "Damn" thought Dudzi as he raised his fist. "You will pay for what you did to the hidden leaf village!!!" shouted Dudzi as he charged at her with his blood covered body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum