Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Kumo survivors  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kumo survivors

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 am
Ooc = Evens turn , we have to stay in order .
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 am
Ooc / sorry so it's u evens then me?
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:09 am
No don't get me wrong you posted perfect timing I was just telling you Arashi has to post before I do my next post , I ask him a question any way .
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 pm
''No, i haven't found anyone... yet'' he replied sadly to Leji.He walked slowly and looked everywhere. He soon noticed somebody, somebody he knew.
He walked closer and closer, trying to see who that person where.

''Hey Leji, i can see someone'' he said to Leji while he still was walking closer to the person. He concentrated chakra to his feet, then formed the ram hand seal to run extremely fast in an untraceable speed by the Body Flicker.
He then would appear in front of the shinobi, showing that it was Ganki.

Evens soon smiled and looked at the shinobi he had trained with.
''Ganki, are you ok?'' he asked his 'training pal' or 'student'
He would smile to Ganki and see if he had any injuries.
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm
Leji Gets great news from Arashi , he then began to wonder who the survivor was .
Evens the disappears and reappears to the figure which was seen from a distance .
"Don't leave me behind!" Leji screamed to Arashi .
He then creates 2 hand seals and secretly vanishes and reappear next to Arashi ,
"Lightning Vanishing Justus." he whispered as he gotten near the location oF Arashi .
Leji then turns to Ganki , "I'm very happy to see you alive an well."

Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 pm
Ganki looked at both evens and Legi and said Im ok, Its good to see you too,, Ganki then said to Legi On second thought, I'm not ok. How can anyone be ok after seeing the misery in these people's eyes. Ganki could'nt stand the look of the villagers. Ganki then turned to the villagers and looked upon each and everyone of them. I just wish I could of done something to help during the attack.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:00 pm
Evens looked at all the misery in this village, so much destruction and so much death was dealt in this war-like-battle. So many souls wasted and so much to come for.
Evens felt his legs, they wanted to move for some strange reason. They just brought him away.

After greeting with Ganki he soon left while saying.
''I'm going to look for survivors, stay here, you guys are not ready, but follow if you want more misery'' he said and began to walk to the center of Kumogakure.

He would walk while having a hand covered in bandages that continued to the giant sword on his back, the Scale Dao. A weapon of high level chakra that was forged by Evens' mother and also used by her. Her fighting spirit was still in there and Evens couldn't wait to use it in combat, for his mother's pride.

The sword was formed as a dao, but just bigger. It was covered in grey-ish white bandages and was strapped to Evens' bag by leather strips. The blade of the sword was not visible causes of the bandage from the sword.
Leji_Hyuga
Leji_Hyuga
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:11 pm
After watching , dealing with and now enduring , leji was a stronger shinobi .
"You must be real crazy if I was sitting on the side watching the village get destroyed
Again , it won't happen , I'm prepared to risk my life for the sake of the village!!"
Leji then offered his hand to Ganki , He could tell Ganki really took the Raikage being assassined in his own home land , but shit who didn't , . "Let's go Ganki!"
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 pm
Ganki wanted to go but he wasn't sure that he was ready but he just shrug it off and decided to go. Ganki then looked at legi, and then said, Yea I'll go, but I'm not gonna hold your hand while we walk there Ganki said in a joking way. After that was said he took of to follow evens.

(sorry for short post I am posting on the phone lol)
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:39 pm
''So you're coming after all''
Evens said while holding his mask. He turned around, looked at Ganki and Leji.
A smile appeared on his face while he formed the ram hand seal.
''Meet me at the center of Kumo, i think we'll find some survivors there. Leji, use your lightning vanishing Jutsu. Ganki, user your Shunshin no Jutsu with me, it'll go faster that way'' he said and a cloud appeared.

Evens was long gone, he was running with the incredible speed of the body flicker and he would soon stand in the middle of Kumogakure, watching down out for Leji And Ganki. he would just stand casually and wait for them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum