Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

The Shore Line Training - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shore Line Training

Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 am
I watched more clones form. There was no mist to blind my eyes though from seeing the real one. As the clones began to come towards me I smiled. I saw one standing back. "Does he want to see how I fight?" I thought to myself as the mist clones were incoming towards me. I pulled out a third kunai,out of my four total, and grasped it in my right hand. I now had a kunai in my right hand and I had to make this an effective last jutsu. I had to make this work. I ran into the clones,ready for anything. First thing I did though as I was running in. I low punched with my right hand,horizontally,and summoned a jutsu. "Wind Style:Arc" I spoke quickly,the arc traveled to the mist servants.

I ran in,right behind my wind arc. I was ready to take anything on. I was moving quickly and softly. I was moving like the wind itself. The servants began to re-form,and more formed,but I had to work at this. I sliced through the servants with my kunai,going for each of their chests,I was moving like a tornado almost. As I made my way about three feet into the army I grinned. I threw my kunais straight down into the ground and held a hand sign of the ram. "Wind Release: Pressure Damage!" I yelled out and grinned. I input alot of my chakra into this one however. I was showing Nietzsche that I was prepared to do what ever I needed to win the battle for our squad. The jutsu took its affect to its maximum. Everything within 20 feet of me was affected by the jutsu. As the jutsu finished I dropped down to my knees. "That took quite a lot of energy." I said with a smile,dropping down,my stomach to the ground,my face tilted to the right. I was unconscious.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon May 28, 2012 1:27 am
Nietzsche watched as Hikou sent out yet another arc of wind out, which deformed his mist clones. Luckily Nietzsche had held back just a bit so he caught the back draft of the attack. Hoping to have his opening Nietzsche ran forward and hoped to get a hit in on Hikou. Unfortunately when he was ten feet away he watched as Hikou sent forth a huge wind dome that threw Nietzsche back yet again. This time though it was a lot more than a bruised back.

He slammed into a large tree and hit his head pretty bad his whole vision went blurry for about a minute. Shaking his head and looking down at his arms Nietzsche noticed that he had a bit of shrapnel that the wind stuck in his arms. It wasn’t deep, but it stung quite a bit. Pulling it out he winced in pain and held the small piece of bark in his hands. Looking around he saw Hikou laying in the center of a large circle in which all the grass had been uprooted. Pushing himself up Nietzsche limped towards him. Reaching him Nietzsche knelt down beside him and lay a hand on his head: he was just unconscious he would be back to in a bit. Letting Hikou lay there for a while Nietzsche waited for him to awaken.

While waiting Nietzsche came to a realization he really needed a ranged jutsu of some sort or he would be dreadfully ineffectual against people like Hikou. Finally Nietzsche succumbed to his own fatigue and fell down beside Hikou in a comatose like sleep.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 am
As I laid there I dreamt. I dreamt of the sky. It was kinda cliche for me,considering all i talked about was the sky, but I loved it. I had a dream that I had winds of a hawk and I was in the sky,just flying. I looked to my left and saw Nietzsche and to my right was Sameonna. I awoke a few hours after our battle and awoke with a smile on my face. It looked like Nietzsche had been defeated in our battle,but it wasn't good for me considering I passed out from all of it. I had to keep working to pull the same results but be able to remain conscious. I picked Nietzsche up by his arm and put his arm over the back of my neck and carried him over to a tree and lean him against it. I went over and grabbed my kunais out of the ground,I was amazed they were still stuck in the ground considering the force I exerted. I put them in my pouch then walked over and got the one stuck in the tree. I had all four of my tri-point kunais back and I smiled. They were one of a kind weapons. I sat down and leaned against a nearby tree to Nietzsche,waiting for him to awaken.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 1:55 am
Nietzsche was floating in nothingness he saw nothing and heard nothing. Blackness seemed to envelope everything. Was he dreaming? He didn’t know. Until at last after what felt like an eternity he inhaled a sweet aroma it was the crisp cool air of an ocean breeze. Opening his eyes Nietzsche looked around at first everything was blurry and his head throbbed. After blinking for a minute straight the world around him began to come into focus. Somehow he had awoken against a tree, but he could have sworn he had fallen down right next to Hikou. And then it struck him where was Hikou?

Nietzsche didn’t have to look far leaning against a tree not too far away. “Hey how ya feeling? That was a pretty incredible move you pulled.” Nietzsche said with a chuckle. “Ya hit me pretty hard or at least this tree did” he followed up his comment by knocking on his head.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 2:05 am
"I'm fine. Just got tired from that jutsu is all." I said with a smile. "And hey I was the one who threw you into the tree. Give me some credit." I said with a chuckle myself. I stood up and stretched. "That was a nice spar though. You rely to much on close range. Try learning a jutsu to help you from afar. Could come in handy or I'll just have to keep blowing you back." I said,smiling as always. "Not a bad little spar I think though. I recently picked up how to use that jutsu. It would have come in handy with out team spar. Blow Sameonna away,literally." I put my hands behind my head. "Need me to carry you to the hospital?You can't heal all of your wounds."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 2:12 am
“Yeah some help getting to the hospital would be nice. Actually right now I couldn’t even heal myself if I wanted to; I’m out of chakra completely. I give you full credit for blasting me into that tree don’t worry” Laughed Nietzsche. “But, yeah that was one of the best spars I have had in a long while. Oh! Remind when I come to again that we should really go on a mission soon to cement our team together.” With that Nietzsche felt his head throb and he layed back against the tree again falling asleep yet again.

(Words: 930-1 health point and one stamina point)

Last edited by Nietzsche on Mon May 28, 2012 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 am
I watched Nitzsche fall asleep once again and I chuckled. "I guess he's more worn out than I am." I said to myself quietly. I picked him up again and I made my way to the village hospital. I told the nurse there to pass on the message he wanted me to pass onto him. I left the hospital and went home for awhile.

[821 words for the spar] [2 points,both to stamina please,since that was a physical effort mainly]
[FIN]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum