Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 2:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 2:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 2:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 2:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 2:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 1:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 1:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 8:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 8:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 8:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 170

Cold Murder Empty Cold Murder

Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 pm
It was a cold day in Konoha. The sun was shining, but it was windy. Inside the Konoha hospital, there lay a man in the mental facilities. Inside a room that was dimly lit by a single light bulb. Konoha never did keep their facilities clean especially for the mentally ill. Kaleb Akechi laid in his cell quietly. He knew what was going to happen. Even in his deluded sense, he somehow knew that today wasn't going to be his friendliest.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cold Murder Empty Re: Cold Murder

Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm
Kaleb knew his senses were true. A betrayal was occurring. Leon had asked Nasuke to kill his brother for he was way too mental to live any longer. Nasuke had slipped in quickly using his Silent Killing to stab a kunai blade into Kaleb's back through the hospital bed. Kaleb screamed in anger, but Nasuke covered his mouth with his hand not only to prevent any attention from the nurses at the hospital, but to also let Nasuke kill him. Kaleb kept on trying to move angrily, but then Nasuke used his Shadow-Chain Jutsu to tie a chain of dark flames around the hospital bed, pinning Kaleb to it. Nasuke stood back as the flames from the Shadow-Chain burned Kaleb to death, while the kunai blade pierced in him made Kaleb bleed internally. Kaleb Akechi was officially dead.

"I have done my job..." Nasuke said

Last edited by Nasuke Neuroki on Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 pm
((Wait wait haha, Leon can't have helped kill his brother.. make it some 3rd party. Kaleb went insane from his father dying in battle. You can say the enemy wanted revenge))
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 5:44 pm
[OOC: You did help. You covered his mouth before I Shadow-Chained him and burned him to death while he was stabbed. If you didn't do this he could've screamed for help and shinobi would've been after me.]
Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm
((I know, but I can't have that. Edit the name out please. For plot purposes, I can't have it that he killed his own brother))
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 6:46 pm
~Edited.
Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 pm
((and the hiring part haha. I just asked you to do it OCC))
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon May 21, 2012 9:38 am
-.- I believe you did tell me you would reward me in the past but...

~Edited.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum