Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 170

Healing Hands of Time Empty Re: Healing Hands of Time

Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm
Leon woke up extremely early this morning. It was his first day as a Medical Intern. He went to an early orientation meeting and met some other ninja who he'd seen come in and out of the hospital every now and then. He chatted with a few while waiting for the speaker to start talking. Wow these people all have different reasons for being medic ninja, but they all seem to have a helpless feeling. Leon never felt more at home in a group of people he had never met. He smiled as the speaker who finally started.

At the end of the presentation Leon left the room with a few other interns. They were chatting amongst themselves when they heard someone down the hall. "Look I don't feel like killing anyone right now. Just get me a damn Medic so heal my wrist I have things to do and people to slaughter." Leon cringed. The man walked into the room that he was assigned to.

Leon glanced at the clock, 10:03. The time my day was officially ruined. He walked into the exam room and tried greeting the ninja with a smile to try and win him over "Hello sir, I'll be your medical examiner for the day! How can I help you?"

Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 2:01 am
Leon examined the wrist, "Well it looks to me like one of the joints popped a bit out of place and now it's forming the wrong way. It's not a huge problem right now, but if you ever want to wield a weapon again I'm going to need to break it again and form it back in the right place."

Leon cringed at the thought of telling him how the procedure would be going. He heard Aeon talk crap about his village, but he didn't care. At the moment he was only worried about the amount of precision it would take to break it right. "I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt for about 5-10 seconds." Leon lifted his left hand and charged it with chakra. "This is the chakra scalpel. I'm going to need you to hold still while I rebreak your wrist." Leon placed his hand on the wrist and closed his eyes preparing for the scream of his patient.

Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 2:41 pm
"Oh, uhh I'm Leon Akechi." Leon moved the wrist into it's proper place and bandaged it nice and tight. "Sorry about the broken wrist, but it should feel a lot better in a few days." Leon looked at Aeon right in the eyes. He looks so angry.. I wonder what would cause something like that.

"What is your name by the way. I'd like to remember the name of my first official patient." Leon smiled, but then cringed. Did I really just tell the guy that already was doubting me that he's my first patient.

Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sat May 19, 2012 4:28 pm
"Well" Leon said thinking about the question, "The medic corps in the leaf is lacking. To be honest, I'm the only Genin I know who even trains in Medical Ninjutsu. I'd like to say I'm pretty advanced in it considering my rank and the help I get around here." Leon never really thought about it before. "I guess I am one of the top medical ninja's in the village. I don't know about the world, I've never met an out of village medic ninja. I've always wanted to meet others, but I don't like leaving the village much. My brother is in the hospital here so I get to see him a lot. He's the only family I have so I like to keep him close" Leon shook Aeon's hand. "Well on my end, it's very nice to meet you. I hope it doesn't end up hurting again, but you could always come back."

Leon Akechi
Leon Akechi
Citizen

Sun May 20, 2012 1:49 am
"Well please try to stay off your feet for a little while.. or learn to fight with your other hand." Leon smiled back at him, He's smiling? I'm a little frightened I must say. He picked up the medical chart and started checking things off. "I'd love to get out of the village, but it's just... no I guess you are right. I know he wouldn't want me moping around in the hospital all day."

Leon finished with the chart and placed it on the table, "That is an interesting offer and I'll think about it" Okay really? Why is he being so nice... Leon decided to stop over thinking and just go along "I will definitely be there tonight! See you then" Leon left the room with a weird smile on his face.

[[EXIT]]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum