Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 12:58 amCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 12:22 amIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 11:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Fri May 10, 2024 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutFri May 10, 2024 8:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING]

Sat May 05, 2012 10:09 pm
The time had come when Nasuke's next goal of escaping the madness of Kirigakure, carrying his bad memories, had reached its limits. The man that he had forgotten, Onyx, had asked him if he would like to join him on his journey. This man didn't look like the brightest man around, which Nasuke liked. Looking at Onyx's face, Nasuke knew that he had to approve of this message, for Kirigakure was now hunting him down for death. Therefore, he did.

"So who exactly are you...Onyx?" Nasuke asked

"That information is classified for now. It will come to you once master your powers of darkness. However, for now, keep training, and then thoughts might come to you." Onyx replied.

Nasuke became speechless. He knew this man was quite suitable for the position that he was in. After all, lots of changes were happening before Nasuke's eyes. Nasuke was extremely confused now, as he couldn't even remember WHY Kirigakure was after him. So he asked Onyx.

"Why is Kirigakure after me Onyx?"

"Your powers of darkness have exceeded your whole being. They have become quite unstable in the past. In fact, lots of destruction has occurred nearby the village because of you. Luckily for you, these powers have become appealing to me enough to accept you as someone I can train."

After Onyx had said this, Nasuke became very questionable about Onyx's being. Onyx did look a man worth hunting down. Maybe that was the reason why he was masked. Another thought came as Onyx recently said that his personal information is classified. Nasuke just had to ask Onyx who he was yet again, for his was quite angry and needed answers, and lots of them.

"I DEMAND THAT YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" Nasuke shouted.

"Listen...do you want power?" Onyx replied, "All I can say is my life is relative to yours. Why do you think I'm masked?! I am a Missing-Nin! Therefore, I am going to give you two options right now! You can either keep building on your anger and allow me to send you back to hell, OR you will listen to me and I will show you how great is to control the powers of darkness."

Nasuke became speechless again, and this time, for the rest of the path to Onyx's great training hideout. The two began moving silently and slowly, as Onyx was beginning to gain some thoughts about his new journey.

"How will I train this boy if he acts as vicious and agonized as this? If he won't stop, I will have to kill him. However, Kirigakure is after him. Therefore, killing him would only turn the village's attention to me. Also, what if the seal that this boy possesses becomes unstable, and the sacred arts of both darkness and light are unleashed? I will be dead. We must move quickly, for we are running out of time."

Onyx continued to think hard in his head until he was interrupted by some of the Kirigakure villagers.

"Quickly, kill them!" the villagers all shouted. "Show them that Kirigakure IS NOT a place to screw around with."

The villagers began to throw several kinai blades, and using tons of mist assault jutsus. They were not kidding around. Some of them even wanted to tame Nasuke's powers in order to pass them to Kirigakure as a donation of ultimate power and gratitude. Nasuke was about to kill all the villagers. However, Onyx stopped him.

"Let's move!" Onyx shouted to Nasuke. Tons of icy crystals began to appear before Nasuke's eyes. They were unpenetrable. The only way to pass them was to find a way over them. Unfortunately for the villagers, so many icy crystals were made that they created a large pillar, which gave the villagers a sense that Onyx and Nasuke had disappeared. Indeed they did. Although, before they successfully disappeared, Nasuke saw a glimpse of Yumi Tsunayda. Both of their faces were tearing up. Once Onyx and Nasuke disappeared. Nasuke turned to the direction that Kirigakure stood, very far away. He knew after he was going to master his powers, both of darkness and light, he would figure a way to clear his memories by destroying the Kirigakure village, and take Yumi with him. He knew that Yumi would surprisingly be pleased, for anyone relative to him would impress Onyx. All he needed was a way...a way to make Yumi forget about her village, about her father (the only person remaining with her in her family), and about her past. Nasuke knew that this would work, for Yumi's face showed that she still had a bright side for Nasuke, as Nasuke did for her.

Meanwhile, Onyx interrupted the many thoughts that Nasuke had for Yumi. He could also sense what Nasuke was thinking about, as he could see whatever Nasuke saw when with him, or possibly without him. The trip to Onyx's hideout had finally been reached.

"Behold!" Onyx shouted.
ZER0
ZER0
Citizen

Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING] - Page 2 Empty Re: Nasuke Neuroki's Path to Angelic Madness[TRAINING]

Sat May 05, 2012 10:24 pm
Onyx and Nasuke had finally arrived at the hideout. Nasuke still seemed scared about the whole situation. Onyx looked over at Nasuke and said, "Now pay attention, you will need to know the signs to get into the secret enterance. Also the signs will change every week so that we are less likely to be infiltrated." He then performed the hand signs: Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Rat. The secret door opened and the two of them walked into the hideout. "Now, You'll be safe here for now. And I don't mean to leave you hear alone but I have some important business to take care of in Konohagakure. Until I return, get your rest, and practice your Jutsu. You're gonna need it when I return." Onyx said chuckling. "We will start your main training when I return." Onyx bowed shortly then left the hideout. Hopefully everything would run smooth in Konoha so he could return. He was interested in what this boy would be capable of once he unleashed the darkness within him. [EXIT]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm
Once Nasuke was in Onyx's secret hideout, he looked around the place. It had seemed as if it was a secret passage way to darkness, almost like a mission. The hideout contained seven doors, each with different obstacles. The objective was to use the right amount of chakra to pass by each door. The fear inside Nasuke had changed into confidence, as he knew he could pass this test.

Back in Hell

"Hades, it has seemed as if Nasuke has entered a secret hideout," a servant stated, "It is impossible for us to enter now, even with The Seeker. We cannot allow ourselves to be exposed this early. It would just lure Onyx and Kirigakure to us, and we cannot manage to suffer again."

"Do not worry about the boy," Hades replied, "We may not be able to expose ourselves now, but we can change the obstacles that come before him."

"Excellent!" the servant replied diabolically.

"Akuma mirāju no jutsu (Demon Mirage Jutsu)!" Hades declared. With this, Nasuke's challenge became more difficult. Hades knew he would still pass. However, he wanted to insure that Nasuke could not unleash the demonic jutsu he contained at the end of his test. The Seeker did not like this idea, so he stood back, silently.

Back to the Hideout

Nasuke was waiting in the hideout for the first obstacle to appear before him. He thought that considering this is the first door that THIS obstacle would be simple to defeat. However, he was wrong. A dozen predators of hell broke through the door. Nasuke tried to use jutsu to eliminate the predators. However, this first door was set so only melee could be used to defeat the obstacles. Nasuke looked to his left to see a set of special weapons, much like an assassin's. He also found his cloak. He equipped all the objects he found. Now, he was ready to fight. The predators began charging at him. Nasuke did not know what his first move would be, so he hesitated. All of a sudden a voice called out to him from down below. It was The Seeker, who had disappeared before Hades. He said:

"Look wisely at those predators. Each one contains a weak spot. If that weak spot is struck, the predator will die immediately. Let the power you contain transfer into the weapons you contain, and this test will become much easier for you, for this test has changed, and has become unrecognized by your new Sensei Onyx."

The voice had faded away, and Nasuke's confidence had grown much stronger. He could see the flames and mist jutsus begin to show on his first weapon, the sword. He immediately began declaring jutsus, starting with the strongest ones; Mist Style: Mist Valley and Fire Style: Fire Slash!

The predators began to look around clueless as the mist began to grow around them in the first chamber.

"Look out!" the predator leader called out. The call was too late. The firery slash from Nasuke's sword had struck 3 predators, each in their weak spots, which killed them all.

"D-Ranked Jutsu!" the predator leader cried, worried.

"No!" Nasuke responded in happiness, "This is the audacity of hope! Even the mightiest jutsu you contain will not surpass my confidence, or my power!"

"We will see about that!" the predator leader replied, "Sinister 6 Formation!" 6 predators charged at Nasuke.

"Too easy..." Nasuke murmured to himself, smirking. He pulled out a chain and transferred a Fire Seal jutsu he contained onto it. He threw the chain at the Sinister 6, wrapping the chain around them and pulling them down to the ground. Flames began to grow on the chain, tightening the chain around their weak spots, sufficating them to death. Now, only 3 predators left.

"That is it!" the predator leader screamed, "You are officially eliminated!" All 3 predators remaining declared "Fire Trio Style: Ultimate Dragon- Incarnation Jutsu!"

Once this was called, Nasuke looked around the chamber again. He noticed several mirrors were placed around the room.

"Hahaha!" Nasuke chuckled, "This is all you can do!" The demons incarnated in the dragon became, frightened. However, they managed to overcome it quickly as they thought about what Nasuke could do.

"You think you can demolish us!" The dragon laughed, "We may have THREE weak spots now, but in order to kill us, you have to strike us in the correct order! Plus, with the might of our dragon, it will become extremely difficult to even do so!"

This made Nasuke have a flashback. "Look wisely," he remembered from The Seeker's voice. He then took a thorough look at the dragon. One spot was located on the throat of the dragon, so if he could surpass that, then he could stun the dragon temporarily. Then he took a look at the second weak point, the heart. If he could successfully strike at the heart, he could weaken the dragon. Then he took a look a third time, at the last weak point, the head. He wanted to eliminate the dragon quickly, so he took a quick look at the mirrors. Nasuke's plan was complete, and another smirk showed on his face. He pulled out a spear.

"Fire Style: Fire Spear Jutsu!" Nasuke declared. The dragon tried responding by trying to splatter Nasuke with its right hand to defend its first weak point. However, considering that Nasuke was holding a spear while calling a Fire Spear Jutsu, Nasuke managed to cut through the dragon's hand, spearing through the throat, stunning the dragon. Before colliding with a wall, Nasuke took his foot and bounced off a mirror. He then held his spear forward once again, striking at the heart and weakened the dragon. Finally, he bounced off another mirror.

"This is it!" Nasuke cried, "Fire Style: Enraged Fire Spear Jutsu!" The fire on the spear began to grow dramatically, striking the dragon's head at full force.

After this tactic, the dragon exploded, leaving behind some chakra as a reward. The seal on Nasuke's chest absorbed the chakra. This increased Nasuke's jutsu level to D-Ranked Jutsu.

The next finally opened...and Nasuke was on his way to the second challenge.

"DAMN IT!" Hades cried, "He made those predators look like a pile of dust, INCLUDING THE LEADER!"

"Relax..." The Seeker replied under his mask. You could tell that The Seeker was beginning to grow some hatred for this new leader Hades, so he made a new objective. He was going to continue making Hades angry secretly, and supporting Nasuke on his way to the final door, where he would successfully unleash his demonic jutsu, for The Seeker also wanted to see Nasuke's true darkness.

As Nasuke walked into the second room, he noticed an old friend...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm
The Second Door

Nasuke was now at the second room. This time he did not bother examining the place, for it was empty. All he could see was a shadowy being. Nothing about this being became clear until the being said "Hello...brother." Once the being said this, Nasuke grew a shocked face like no other in his lifetime. He could not believe this being was his brother. So much memories began to overtake his mind. Nasuke's brother used to have the greatest time jutsu over any shinobi. In fact, Nasuke's brother decided to live 261 years into the past to experience the war. He was a being of darkness. His objective was to wait until ninjas die either of suffering, or old age, then change time so he got all chakra they contained. However, Hades stopped him and killed him.

"How can you be standing here?!" Nasuke cried out.

"Reincarnation..." Nasuke's brother, Azaryn replied.

"Isn't that impossible now?! Nasuke replied, "That jutsu only used to be usable back when the greatest shinobi of all time 261 years ago were around."

"Not necessarily..." Azaryn responded with a smirk. "Reincarnation IS possible. You see..Hades was able to kill my being, but not my soul. My chakra is implanted in my soul, which means I can use it even when my being dead. That is why I am one of the top shinobi of time and space. I changed time to create a secondary being in the Diablo. I knew you would kill him...so by doing this...you just resurrected me."

"Who is Hades?!" Nasuke shouted, frightened.

"You will soon see...for now we must fight."

"Why...you're my brother?!"

"I am not the official obstacle of this second room. I already snuck inside here, walked into this room, and forwarded time until you arrived. The real obstacles are already eliminated. Onyx made a huge mistake. You can't control your powers of darkness unless you kill someone of great darkness first. Therefore, you must fight me. In fact, I am giving you two options right now. You can fight me to the death, or I will let you through this room, but Yumi dies, and I will change time so you are nothing."

This is one of the worst statements Nasuke would ever here from someone. His own brother would kill someone so close to him, so faithful to him. Azaryn was a true being of darkness. Nasuke didn't understand why Azaryn wouldn't make him nothing right now. Therefore, he asked.

"Why don't you do thing right now, huh?!" Nasuke cried yet again. "You can make me nothing right now, kill me, and do whatever the hell you want."

"Time is running out. With the power of true darkness, there still comes goodness. I am donating that goodness to you right now. I also contain the power of the shadows, so I am throwing my time jutsu away for now, and fighting you, fire vs fire!"

"Fine...whatever you wish!" Nasuke shouted with anger, "Once this is over, and I defeat you, I am going to crush the remaining doors ahead of me, and saving my good friend Yumi. I will also master my dark powers to defeat Hades, for he cannot suffer from the power of God."

"So what is your wish?!" Azaryn chuckled, "You have become so angry, your paths are jumping everywhere! NO ONE CAN MASTER BOTH DARKNESS AND LIGHT JUTSU! You are just a fragment compared to me! If you dare challenge me like this, my goodness will send you to hell, where you will have to suffer to Hades for all eternity, you weak little bastard!"

"I will be the first..." Nasuke murmurred with a smirk, "You will be the one sealed in darkness, Azaryn!"

The fight began...

"Let's go! Shadow Style: Infernal Ghost- Summoning Jutsu!" A wild ghost appeared. It's powers of fire surpassed Nasuke's NORMAL jutsu by a landslide. However, Nasuke knew this couldn't be the end for him. "Crush him!" Azaryn yelled. The ghost charged at Nasuke, but Nasuke responded by defending himself with four flame swords. This could not surpass the power of the ghost, so this moved Nasuke back so fast, he broke through the first door. Luckily for Nasuke, Azaryn did not recognize the laws of the hideout. Infiltrating the secret hideout by breaking a door would unleash the beings of the door to haunt the infiltrator. Therefore 12 predators and one 3-headed dragon emerged from the first door, and charged at the ghost, pinning it against the wall behind Azaryn.

"Alright!" Nasuke shouted, "Now it's time for my approach! Onyx, I need your guidance!" Nasuke was able to temporarily control some of the demonic ice crystals from the hideout. "Every being has a weak point!" Nasuke shouted once again "Mist Style: Demonic Crystal Spear Jutsu!" Nasuke jumped at the ghost and pierced ice crystals into its eyes. Following these crystals, dark flames began to overcome the ghost, destroying it.

"Hahaha, you..." Azaryn was interrupted by random slashes of shadowy blades, cutting off his left leg. Azaryn then fell to the ground. Nasuke knew that The Seeker was behind this. In fact, The Seeker spoke out to him afterwards.

"Continue to eliminate whatever Azaryn unleashes. This will allow me to continue disabling Azaryn, allowing you to kill him easily, for his power currently surpasses yours by a lot."

Nasuke's confidence grew as Azaryn's anger got stronger and stronger. Little did Nasuke know, Azaryn's anger only made him stronger.

"Shadow Style: ABSOLUTE ZERO!" Azaryn shouted with a very enraged face. A huge wave of darkness, flames, and ghosts knocked Nasuke all over the room. Nasuke landed unconscious. "This is the end..." Azaryn announced as he took Nasuke's spear and pierced him in the heart.

Meanwhile, in hell, Hades could see Nasuke's events, and Nasuke dead.

"I would normally enjoy seeing Nasuke dead. However, seeing Azaryn back in this world doesn't impress me, so we must give him another chance to rid Azaryn of his life." Hades stated. "Shadow Style: Curse of Reverse- Time Jutsu!"

Time reversed in the room where Nasuke laid, dead. The spear miraculously was removed, Nasuke's life was restored, and now Azaryn was pinned. Unfortunately, the dark ghosts, dark predators, and the dark dragons remained. The Curse of Reverse left Azaryn with no more chakra, so if Nasuke could eliminate these dark creatures, Azaryn would die.

"This time, things are going to get wild!" Nasuke stated angrily, "Fire Style: Fire Cycle Jutsu!" This jutsu was actually unrecognized by Azaryn, so he became frightened. Nasuke began throwing all of his weapons, which were all taken over completely by flames. Spears, swords, knives, kunai blades, and javelins, all coming towards the dark creatures ways. Nasuke then called out "Fire Styles: Fire-Ball Jutsu, Fire-Curse Jutsu, and Flame Wheel Jutsu!" All of Nasuke's ace jutsus were used. Even a D-Ranked jutsu was used. Nasuke had created as much of an impact with fire as Azaryn did with darkness. The dark creatures charged at the gigantic fire wave, trying to get even with it in order to kill both Azaryn AND Nasuke at the most. However, looking at the sacred seal that Nasuke had, he put his hand over it, transferring it to his hand. Nasuke then jumped through the firery impact, and facepalmed with the seal. This managed to seal the darkness within Azaryn before the darkness could overtake Nasuke's jutsus. The dark creatures disappeared, leading to Nasuke's victory.

At the end of the fight, Nasuke collected his weapons, took out a sword, and walked over to Azaryn. "Good bye...brother" Nasuke said to himself. He then took the sword, took Azaryn by the neck, and decapitated him, ending his life. The second door opened, and Nasuke immediately saw one of the most precious things in his life, his closest friend, Yumi Tsunayda. This was The Gates of Reasoning...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 pm
The third room was the scariest room Nasuke had ever seen. Before him stood the real Yumi Tsunayda. Onyx managed to convince her to come to this hideout as well. Nasuke saw the same look on Yumi's face, a tearful face speaking "Why Nasuke...why would you do this?" This was Nasuke's only chance to revive his friendship with Yumi Tsunayda. If Nasuke could not give reason to Yumi, she would leave Nasuke's sight..forever. Also, failing this task meant that the Kirigakure villagers would find this hideout and ruin Nasuke's life forever. Therefore, he walked up to Yumi...in a silent tone.

"How...how could you Nasuke?!" Yumi shouted.

"I-I'm sorry Yumi...you would not understand..." Nasuke replied in misery.

"If you think I don't understand then tell me!" Yumi shouted for the second time.

"My life...it became unstable...I could not stop it..." Nasuke said in a silent tone.

"Stop what?" Yumi replied, this time in a less angry tone.

"My life...it is very complicated...as my closest friend though...I will try my best to explain..." Nasuke murmurred, tearing up.

"Go on..." Yumi stated, trying to get in a brighter mood.

"I am not from here...and by here...I mean this world...I come from the kingdom of darkness and sin, I did not like the place. You see...I was tortured, I had no friends, my family was evil...they joined the Diablo in suffering the weak...I was one of them. God had understood my pain, so he let me free, as a shinobi of Fire and Mist.

"If you suffered...then why did you make my village suffer?! You almost killed my father, and then left us behind.

"I did not! The incident took place because of the dark powers inside me. I contain sacred arts of both light and darkness...and the dark powers took control of me, surpassing your father and almost leading him to death. After, he thought I intentionally tried killing him, so he never wanted to speak with me again. I had to get my life in order...so I came here.

"And what are you goals?"

"My goals are to somehow convince you that I am still a good friend, and master my powers. However, there comes some sacrifices. In order to master my dark powers and bring peace, I have to destroy Kirigakure, and erase my memories of that place. I have to become a Missing-Nin. Once that is over, I will be able to live my life brightly. I cannot let go of my dark powers or I will die."

"KIRIGAKURE?! Why do you have to destroy it?! Explain yourself...Nasuke?!

Nasuke could not handle Yumi's anger, so he dropped to the ground, crying and pounding on the ground with his fist. He continued to cry until something Onyx told him came back to him.

"Yumi...you cannot live your life without hate. I promise you I will spare the villagers, but I have to destroy Kirigakure. It's image keeps my dark powers unstable. As long as it stands, my dark powers will become more unstable each day...until they unleash completely and possibly kill everyone. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND YUMI! YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND!"

"I-I understand..." Yumi said, clouded in misery "But...there is only one way to solve that..."

"How so?"

"You must...kill my father. If he brought out your demonic powers of darkness...you have to kill him."

Nasuke hugged Yumi.

"I love you...Yumi Tsunayda. I promise you, when this is all over, I will find a way to bring your father back. I will bring you fame and fortune. You will be a hero. Kirigakure will hate me forever, but you will be loved. When my powers are settled, I will still have to use my dark powers, but I will use them for good...not evil. I will protect you and everyone else at all costs, even if it costs me my life."

For the first time, Yumi actually grew a strong bond with someone, and that person was Nasuke Neuroki.

"You're a good man...Nasuke. I love you too, but I must leave you here alone for now. As you and Onyx told me, you must settle your powers. After your quest, I will join you again. We will BOTH bring peace, and eliminate the dangers of the shinobi life...together.

Yumi kissed Nasuke, and then was escorted out of the hideout by some of Onyx's ice crystals.

"Thank you...Yumi Tsunayda!" Nasuke shouted with joy.

A message was sent back to Onyx about what Nasuke had said to Yumi. Onyx had smiled under his mask. The fact that Nasuke was becoming a Missing-Nin pleased him. Even if he wanted to bring peace and eliminate sin, Onyx was still proud that Nasuke was still willing to master his dark powers.

The third door had opened, leading Nasuke into the fourth room out of the seven in this hideout. Nasuke's knowledge was about to be tested...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue May 08, 2012 1:15 am
Gates of Knowledge- Triggering Potential!

Nasuke had successfully entered the fourth room. The room was simply created with four sides, each containing elements; mist on the left, fire to the right, light in front, and darkness on the door that shut behind Nasuke.

"What am I supposed to do here?" Nasuke thought

The Seeker appeared before Nasuke.

"Who the hell are you?!" Nasuke shouted as The Seeker looked quite demonic.

"I am your guide...simply helping you to the end of this test."

"Why?! Why are you helping me?!" Nasuke shouted once again, "I can do this all myself!"

"This is true..." The Seeker replied, "However...it takes a close relative to make your life complete. Onyx cannot master your powers. Hell, he couldn't help you even go to D-Ranked Jutsu...you did that yourself!"

"Haha!" Nasuke chuckled, then paused. "So what is your true purpose."

"Your mind seems to be unstable...and I am the guide of darkness. My powers are to control and possibly to takeover minds. You could be out of this hideout in seconds if I simply took you over. On the other hand, you still need the ability to control the darkness ahead of you. I cannot do that myself. Therefore, I will give you the instructions at every door from here. Here is this one...each element must be pressed by a being ONLY made by a being of its element, and all elements must be pressed at the same time. Therefore, you have to figure out a way to make yourself into four beings. If you complete this, you are allowed to choose one primary element- the rest will be consumed into it, meaning they will merge. If you fail, these elements will all kill you."

The Seeker disappeared.

"How the hell am I supposed to do this?" Nasuke thought to himself. "I can clone myself...but not into something that unique."

Nasuke became clueless, so he meditated. Hopefully, the solution would be solved inside of Nasuke's head. Nasuke began to picture him self back in the past, in hell. The Diablo, his brother, his betrayful family, and all the demons, torturing him every day. The flames that burned his core reminded him of his cruel life. Outside of the pictures that Nasuke was imagining, his face began to turn red. "Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" he yelled. Due to his extremely red face, the clone coresponded as a being of fire. Nasuke began to figure things out. He began to picture more things about his past. The next picture came up, Nasuke's love, Yumi Tsunayda. Her beautiful appearance, her incredible jutsus, and her amazing personally began to make Nasuke tear up on the outside. Again he yelled "Shadow-Clone Jutsu!" Since Nasuke missed Yumi so much, his face became blue, so the second clone coresponded as a being of mist.

Nasuke continued meditating. Everyone spectating, including Hades was amazed. "I cannot believe this!" Hades cried. Meditation became a key figure to unleashing Nasuke's full potential at the time. The third picture came to Nasuke's mind. This was the image of how Nasuke was brought to Earth. God had resurrected Nasuke in order to create a new journey for him. However, Nasuke had to betray him for now in order to master everything he had. He could still remember his bright face as God had performed a miracle, just for him. The same jutsu was declared. Nasuke's heart began shining, at made the third clone a clone of light.

The final meditation had begun. All of Nasuke's incidents on Earth appeared before him. The clash with Nasuke's first opponent, the battle with Yumi, the destruction of Diablo, and the extreme pain held against the man that Nasuke once looked up to, and now had to kill, Mimoku. Nasuke woke up from his deep meditation process. He was so filled with anger, he began to break the hideout. As a punishment, all of the madness of the hideout was unleashed. However, Nasuke's rage was so great, the predators were frightened. The element of darkness had shot all of the predators, killing them all. As a sign for helping out, the dark element became a shadow clone.

"Now it's your choice!" the four clones called out to Nasuke. Nasuke thought to himself very thoroughly. If he picked mist, he would be able to compete with Kirigakure, but fail at his mission and not awaken himself completely. If he picked fire, the destruction of Kirigakure would fail, as it can only be destroyed by mist or darkness. Finally the last two elements came, light and darkness. Nasuke badly wanted to choose light. Unfortunately, he could not see a path using it to grant peace unless by mastering the darkness first. Nasuke's decision was made; darkness. The four clones had pressed on their element representatives. The four clones became pulses of their element. Nasuke held the power of darkness. However, he held it with his right hand, as a sign that he would make up for rejecting light to God. The other three elements- fire, light, and mist had merged with the darkness. Nasuke now contained jutsus of dark flames, dark mist, and dark light jutsus.

The power had circled around Nasuke, telling him that his being had now became stronger. He had now advanced to C-Ranked Jutsu, the best jutsu for an Academy Student/Genin/Missing-Nin. Due to Nasuke's unexpected growth in power, the last two rooms had broken down and had given their oppositions to the new final door which Nasuke was now entering.

This room is called The Gates of Masterfied Darkness- The Nemesis.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed May 09, 2012 12:00 am
The Epic Battle! Nasuke and The Seeker vs Hades and NEMESIS!

Nasuke had finally arrived at the final door, stressed out completely. Shadows circled around his body, for he now possessed dark jutsu as a primary combat technique. As a greeting, The Seeker appeared in front of Nasuke again. This time, he looked different. His mask was split in half, and looked like he was about to die. You could tell this was an urgent situation.

"Hades!" The Seeker cried, "He is coming...to kill you!"

"Why?!" Nasuke shouted, "Who is this man?"

"Hades knows you will master the dark powers ahead of you if he does not interfere, so he is coming to kill you! He knows you can possibly defeat him if he arrives alone as well, so he brought the Diablo, only this time, the Diablo's darkness is mastered! He has now become a sacred being of darkness...known as NEMESIS!

"How do you know this?!"

"There is a lot I should have told you..." The Seeker pleaded in guilt, "I am a being of hell. I watched over you most of your life, along with Hades and the Diablo. In the past, you did not seem like much, so my mission was to insure that you were dead. However, things have changed now, so I have decided to help you. Hades figured this out so he fought me, and defeated me. My life is over...there is nothing we can do..."

"Wait!" Nasuke screamed, "Nothing is impossible to do or achieve! What can I do to help?!"

"Nothing..." The Seeker responded, "But there is something I can do...lend me your hand."

Nasuke gave his hand to The Seeker. Both hands started to glow. However, The Seeker began to fade away, as this glowing was a sign that The Seeker was giving his chakra and health to Nasuke. As The Seeker was fading away, Nasuke noticed something very strange about him.

"Father?!" Nasuke shouted, shocked.

"Yes" The Seeker, Nasuke's father replied. "We will meet again some day, up in the heavens! For now, defeat those two who are about to arrive! My mask will help!"

Nasuke's father gave the remaining half of the mask to Nasuke. It was shaped like a moon, a light that shined in the darkness. This gave Nasuke impressive power. After this moment, Hades and NEMESIS appeared.

"Hahaha...Nasuke! It seems your time has run out!" Hades laughed diabolically, "The Seeker is dead! There is nothing you can do to achieve your goal of mastering your strength!"

Nasuke began to tear up, but realized there was still a solution, HOPE!

"You're wrong!" Nasuke cried out in anger, "As long as there is still hope in me, you will never defeat me! No matter how much flesh you take away from me, my soul will always remain. My faith in my friends, my family, and my whole being will insure you AND hell are dead!"

Hades began to laugh even harder. "Let us test those powers of yours then, SHADOW-FUSION JUTSU!" Hades merged with NEMESIS, and the battle began.

"Father...I will not let you down...nor you...Onyx!"

Nasuke made the first move. He charged at Hades the NEMESIS and shouted "Shadow-Style: Shadow Flare Demise Jutsu!" A huge ball of dark flames launched at Hades, sending him flying to the wall. Nasuke thought he already had the upper hand. He was wrong. Hades did not even have a scratch on him.

"HAHAHAHA!" Hades laughed loudly, "You think YOU can defeat ME?! ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST CAN DEFEAT ME, AND WITH THE POWER OF NEMESIS, THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE DIFFICULT!"

Nasuke backed away.

"NEMESIS! Shadow Armageddon Jutsu!" Hades clapped his hands, sending a gigantic force of darkness at Nasuke, breaking the whole hideout down. However, a huge miracle was shown after the blow. Nasuke was still standing. Tons of bruises were shown all over his body. His cloak was ripped severely, but he did not even budge from the impact.

"Impossible!" Hades shouted, "That is a S-Ranked Jutsu! How could you survive that well?!"

Nasuke smirked. "I told you Hades. I have hope. Nothing you do will defeat me." After Nasuke said this, his body began to shine bright. "GOD IS ON MY SIDE HADES! YOUR ALMIGHTY DARKNESS DOES NOT STAND A CHANCE! GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT!"

Nasuke charged at Hades once again. "SHADOW STYLE: DIABLO DOPPELGANGER JUTSU!" A demonic version of Nasuke appeared. "THIS IS MY POWER HADES! DEFEAT IS NO LONGER AN OPTION! LET'S GO, SHADOW STYLE- HELL'S HELIOS- SUMMONING JUTSU!"

Nasuke, the new creature, and the demonic doppelganger striked Hades, bringing the battle to the sky. Onyx and Kirigakure could see the fight occurring.

"Serve me proud...my son" Nasuke's father smiled from the Heavens.

"Rid of the demons of hell, master your darkness" Onyx smiled from above.

"THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS NOW!" Hades shouted

"HELL YEAH!" Nasuke replied.

To be continued...
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed May 09, 2012 9:31 pm
The Epic Battle! Nasuke vs Hades! Part 2

The blow that struck Nasuke did manage to bruise Nasuke. However, it did not budge him. The reason? The Seeker's mask marks a veil on whoever has it, making it jutsu proof from darkness. The Seeker contained this because he knew he would encounter Hades in the future and lose. Therefore, he used the powers of Akatsuki 261 years ago to create an impenetrable mask that protects the controller from the powers of other darkness. This means that jutsus that require distance cannot be used. Both Hades and Nasuke will have to pierce each other to obtain victory. Now we move back to the battle. Both Hades and Nasuke were now floating in the sky. A new battlefield was created in the air.

"Welcome to part two of this fight," Hades declared, "This is a cursed field, which means even with that mask, you can still be weakened."

Nasuke became frightened, but he knew this mask contained other powers.

"Not so fast!" Nasuke shouted, "Dark Miracle Seal Jutsu!" A circular seal was created around Nasuke. This protected him from the curse.

"DAAAMMMNNN IT!" Hades screamed as he then charged at Nasuke, "CHIDORI!"

Nasuke went flying, off the battlefield and into the ocean. He was unconscious, falling deep to the depths of the ocean.

"I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!" Hades cried, "HE'S DEAD!"

Suddenly a major ray of light rose from the depths of the ocean. Nasuke reappeared onto the battlefield.

"I told you once again..." Nasuke smirked, "I will never be defeated! Miracle Dark Doppelgagner Jutsu- Mist, Fire, Darkness, Light!" Nasuke became 4 clones, each with primary elements that Nasuke contained.

"LET'S GO, DARK LIGHT- SHINING DARK NOVA JUTSU!" The battlefield broke, knocking both Nasuke and Hades to the ground.

"NEXT UP! DARK FIRE- DARK METEOR JUTSU!" The jutsu struck Hades, removing his body from the Ultimate NEMESIS.

"NOW FOR THAT WICKED BEAST!" Nasuke screamed, "DARK MIST- FEAR'S GODDESS- SUMMONING JUTSU!" The new Goddess and NEMESIS began to fight. The Goddess' curse weakened NEMESIS as she continued to strike at him. Hades became weakened everytime NEMESIS received pain, for part of his flesh was still inside Hades.

"HURTS DOESN'T IT!" Nasuke cried. "FINAL COMBINATION JUTSU! ADVANCED SHADOW- ABSOLUTE ZERO!" This was a specialty jutsu that Nasuke could only perform once in his life, and he needed it for this moment. All the nightmares that Nasuke and Hades experienced combined with this jutsu, making it the ultimate darkness to strike at Hades. Hades stood on his knees, in fear, shocked and full of pain. He could not believe what happened.

"This is the sign of hope...this is the sign of faith...this is the sign of revenge...this is the sign of your ending..." Nasuke shouted angrily at Hades.

Hades fell to the ground, as Nasuke had broken his neck, killing him.

"Funny thing..." Nasuke suggested, "The Diablo would sure be ashamed that somebody as weak as you was considered to be just as good as him, especially representing hell."

This left NEMESIS, currently fighting the Goddess of Fear. Nasuke proceeded to the final room. As Nasuke thought...his power was still not great enough to truly master his darkness. He did learn something though. His power showed that he had potential. Potential could lead him to possibly going over the roof with this new power. He could possibly become the Guardian of God, or the new and improved Hades. He did not know what to choose, so he used the seal in his chest to take Hade's soul from his dead corpse and the darkness within the final room.

"Now off to Mimoku, for the goodness of my greatest nightmare." Nasuke spoke to himself, quitely.

As he ran off, the mask dropped and faded away. Also, the legendary powers it gave no longer became existent.

Meanwhile, back where Hades and Nasuke fought, NEMESIS had defeated the Goddess of Fear, and took its chakra. It also took Hades' chakra, allowing NEMESIS to transform into Hades as a cost of his life. This gave Hades a second shot at killing Nasuke.

"This time, things will become more difficult," Hades declared, "Thanks to NEMESIS's power, I have become twice as strong. Once I kill Nasuke, I will be able to take away all the souls of the living Shinobi, and make them suffer in my homeland!"

"A new era is about to unfold!" NEMESIS's soul shouted inside Hades.

It was true, this battle was known to be a decoy as NEMESIS's plan. He wanted the first Hades to die because fear overcame his soul. NEMESIS could also not control himself without Hades' power. However, now that the two became one being, a war was about to begin.

Nasuke looked behind himself. He saw flames bursting from the ground, and Hades standing up once again.

"Onyx...I need you..."
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm
Path to CHIMERA! Nasuke vs Mimoku!

Nasuke was walking toward a private area away from Kirigakure that Yumi told him to go to. Nasuke was extremely exhausted considering he just used almost all his chakra including the Seeker's mask to kill ONLY the "fake" version of Hades. Mimoku would always go to this private area to calm down. Yumi told Nasuke that since the incident, he would not move away from that spot. Luckily for Nasuke, on the way to the private area, Yumi met up with Nasuke.

"Are you ready?" Yumi asked

"Not really..." Nasuke replied, tired.

"You're bleeding everywhere! What happened?!" Yumi questionned, worried, "You won't be able to fight my dad like this!"

"Don't worry Yumi...I got this..." Nasuke murmurred, then walked away, holding his arm tightly.

"Let me come with you!" Yumi shouted.

"No!" Nasuke cried, "You will only get hurt!"

Nasuke departed. Even though he had lost most of the feeling in his body, he still had his hopes and faith.

"Mimoku!" he shouted. "Long time no see!" Mimoku did not reply, for he had deep hatred for Nasuke. Nasuke was not surprised. In fact, he was proud that Mimoku still hated him. Nasuke knew that anger always made people weaker, so this fight would not be so bad.

"Speechless huh?! I'm fine with that!" Nasuke smirked, "Perfect way to end your life I'm sure!"

Mimoku became shocked, "You are willing to kill me?!"

"Of course!" Nasuke responded, "You are the reason why my body is still unstable, so I must rid you of your life, for I am a pawn of darkness." Nasuke was always trying to get Mimoku angrier...it was working out very well.

"Fine..." Mimoku murmurred silently, "If that is what you...WHAT THE?!"

"Shut up!" a mysterious voice yelled. The voice was Onyx's voice.

"Why Onyx?! This was my mission!" Nasuke screamed.

"Relax..killing him is not the only solution to eliminating your hate. Your way of hate needs to be overcome by overcoming the nightmare that haunts you. This person next to me is your nightmare. To overcome this nightmare, you need to show who the stronger person is, not by fighting, but by standing up to him."

"True..." Nasuke replied silently, "Mimoku...look into the darkness...in my eyes..."

Mimoku did as Nasuke said, for he was about to be killed. The look in Nasuke's eyes, it did show his memories, the frightening moments he had to share, the flames inside his eyes, the darkness. So much hatred was shown, Mimoku fainted in fear.

"Excellent!" Onyx shouted. "You have learned to overcome your being...now kill him."

"No!" Nasuke replied, "My mission is already complete...his pain already makes me happier, the village is now worth nothing to me. The fact that I made it to Genin is all I need."

Onyx was surprised that Nasuke did not want to kill this man. The opportunities he had to show that he had power, day-by-day Nasuke always needed something, something that made him stronger. Surprisingly, this made Onyx prouder of Nasuke than he thought. Maybe his consideration of Nasuke being added to Project: CHIMERA would become better for him.

Meanwhile, Yumi arrives.

"Dad! Are you okay?!" Yumi cried, tearing up.

"That devil...Nasuke" he murmurred, weakened, "The fact that I only GAZED into his eyes killed me on the inside." Yumi had a flashback on what Nasuke said about his future "I NEED THIS POWER! I NEED PEACE!"

"Dad, the incident was not Nasuke's fault, he is unstable...he still desires peace!" Yumi shouted.

From this point on, Mimoku became shocked. All the destruction he saw from Nasuke always made him think that he was a demon, someone hungering for devastation. However, the look expressed on Yumi's faced showed that he is not that type of person, and that Yumi loved him...loved someone for the first time.

"Yumi...if peace is what Nasuke desires...go help him!" Mimoku smiled.

"Thank you, Kage Mimoku!" Yumi smiled as she then disappeared. Mimoku then thought to himself "I will help grant peace to Kirigakure. My trust for Nasuke may be unclear right now, but thanks to Yumi, I can at least see a positive side in that boy."

"Or can you!" A voice shouted. The voice threw painful, spiked shadow chains around Mimoku, that got tighter and tighter by the second. Mimoku was too weakened already to stop it.

"Who...are...YOU?!" Mimoku screamed as he layed on the ground, dying.

"Hades..." The voice called, "The world's nightmare." Mimoku closed his eyes in death, and Hades took his image in order to head for Kirigakure.

"ONYX! CAN YOU SEE ANYTHING?!" Nasuke shouted. Onyx turned back.

"SHIT! NASUKE...WE'RE GONNA NEED TO DO THIS PROJECT...FAST!" Onyx screamed. He could see Hades inside Mimoku's body, as demonic hands were shown on Mimoku. Suddenly, the seal in Nasuke opened. A seal came flying out of it, towards Hades' direction. Hades was about to enter Kirigakure, but the seal prevented him from entering.

"DAMN IT!" Hades shouted, "LOOKS LIKE WE'LL HAVE TO KILL NASUKE FIRST!"

The villagers of Kirigakure were stopped as Hades/Mimoku stopped them and ordered them to return. "HE IS DEAD" he shouted, "RETURN TO THE VILLAGE!" Nasuke's true journey was about to unfold. Yumi was yet to seek the true powers of Nasuke as she secretly followed him. Meanwhile, Nasuke and Onyx were going to find something that they both required, "PROJECT: CHIMERA!"

~Ending of Part 1 of Nasuke's Training.~
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Word Count: 11503 words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum