Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Ahead to Konoha! [Chou] Empty Ahead to Konoha! [Chou]

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 pm
Drake traveled across the shinobi world towards the biggest area of all, Konohagakure. He had been trying to find some tips on training ever since he had been to the last town. Drake walked slowly across the forest, he finally saw that the sun was very hot outside. Drake saw that his sword would keep clanging against his knee if he walked more. Drake began jumping tree to tree, it was easier since the far edge of his katana was sailing in air.

Drake was about two yards away from the gate, where he saw two men in a small store shaped house. He began to walk again. His face had never been shown in Konoha before, so he was pretty new there. Drake went up to the two men in the store shaped house, " I'm going to be in looking around for a....tutor..". Drake turned as his swords hit against the store. The two men starred suspiciously at the 16 year old boy. Drake couldn't blame them, he was kind of sensitive. Drake looked forward where he saw many town folk, and a few shinobi. It was a neat country in fact.

"Hello everyone!", Drake yelled into the air.

Chou
Chou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 440

Ahead to Konoha! [Chou] Empty Re: Ahead to Konoha! [Chou]

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm
Chou was walking back to the gate after taking yet another nap in the trees. She felt a strange urge to use the gate instead of climbing the wall. She saw a boy around her age and smirked. "Lets have some fun." She approached the men and yelled. "Hey you! Yeah you, lazy! He's with me." The men nodded and opened the gate. Chou walked forward then looked back at the boy. "You coming." She said with a wink.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:16 pm
Drake saw the girl who was around the age he was at, getting his back. Drake walked towards the girl whispering into her ear, "Thanks..My name is Drake..". Drake's stomach growled, a lot of towns folk ignored him. Drake wondered where he could get some food. He had only 500 ryo left but he needed directions to a food restaurant. "Hey do you know where I can get some food, by the way what's your name?" Drake asked the girl next to him.
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm
Chou continued walking, ignoring all of the other people. "No problem. I saw someone who needed help and i'm pretty 'famous' with the people around here so i helped." Chou heard his stomach growling and smirked. This is where it gets interesting... Chou though to herself.
"Sure! I know a great place, follow me!" She said rushing down the street.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:09 pm
Drake followed the girl to a restaurant, where he still wondered what was her name...Drake looked closely at the girl but focused on her face for a few seconds. Drake then asked again, "What's your name anyway?".

[Sorry for short post]
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:18 pm
Chou smirked then turned around. She winked and put her hand into a peace sign.
"Call me Chou!" Chou laughed at herself. "Come on, it's just around the corner." Oh yeah.. i forgot i was gonna mess with him.
She walked until they reached a little ramen shop. "Ever had ramen before?"

[Sorry it's short.]
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm
Drake smiled when he heard her name, the ramen shop was around the corner. Drake followed her to the small shop. Drake took a seat, where a waiter came the counter asking for their order. Drake ordered a bowl of ramen where he paid for it himself.

"So Chou..How's life in Konoha anyway?", Drake asked after chowing down some noodles.
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:18 pm
As they got to the noodle shop, Chou sat down at a table with Drake. She sighed and turned her head slightly to the Hokage building. "It's o'k... i guess." Chou realized she almost went into back story mode and looked back at him. "Actually, it's great! Couldn't have more fun!" She said smiling.

Chou looked over to the waitress and asked for a regular bowl of ramen. When it arrived she began to slurp it all down. "So, where do you live?" She said trying to start a conversation.
Yukan Nara
Yukan Nara
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 pm
Drake heard her replies, and stopped eating for a second. "I actually don't have a home....I live in the forests...Around the borders I guess.." Drake said looking down deep into his bowl of ramen mixed with soup. Drake had been surviving nights of the forest, fighting and sparring with animals. Looking for good food's too eat, and good water to drink.

Drake finally turned to Chou once again, " Hmm..Anyway do you have a place where I can stay?". Drake then finished his bowl of ramen leaving 50 ryo on the table. He hade 450 ryo left so he could get more food. " I wonder if the other shinobi are like you...Kind and sweet.." Drake said looking at the sky, walking outside of the restaurant. Drake wondered if she would let him stay anywhere.
Chou
Chou
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Chou left 50 on the table. "Uh... Yeah! I do. But you got to listen to me." She said smirking.
As they stepped out of the building, she was caught off guard by what he said. Kind and sweet... like me... She though blushing. Chou shook her head. "Lets go, but listen to me." Chou walked down the street looking down. She though about what he said. Kind and sweet?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum