Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

An Unexpected Poet (Private) Empty An Unexpected Poet (Private)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:57 pm
The desert sun beat down on the sandy terrain as Nashua walked, kicking up the tan dust known as sand. It was a ferociously warm day out here in the desert outside Suna. Nashua had come to meet the new Kazekage of Sunagakure, and with him he had three people who had come along. There were his two highest class ANBU guards, and an expert mapper he had deemed responsible for most planning all though Nashua was the best with tactics and strategies. Once they arrived at the gates Nashua peered in to the village of Sunagakure. Tan huts were everywhere, roads cutting between them like scars in the desert. Street vendors were out and about, pedaling off their goods to children and adults. People rushed around, some academy students playing ninja near by. Obviously nobody had noticed the Hokage in his robes at the front gate to their village. Nashua stepped forward into the village, wearing his eerie smile with closed eyes as his guards followed close behind. Once they got in the mapper gazed around in awe at the architecture of the place. Obviously he had never been to Suna it seemed. The mapper headed off from them and started to make a detailed map of the village while Nashua would go off to the rest of the village. The Kazekage should have known of his arrival, as he had sent a hawk announcing his coming a day before. As the mapper headed off Nashua ordered one of his ANBU guards to follow and make sure he lived. He was very important to strategy. Nashua continued through the village along the center path, still adorning his Hokage hat and eerie grin.
Amane
Amane
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

An Unexpected Poet (Private) Empty Re: An Unexpected Poet (Private)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:54 pm
Amane stood at the window of her office, looking out over Sunagakure, the quiet buzzing of the citizens far below relaxing her mind. A small wooden bridge crossed from the top of two buildings in front of her, and atop it stood a small child and his father. The child turned around, admiring the view, before fixing his gaze on the window where Amane was standing. He pointed and looked at his father.

"Who is that, daddy?" He asked loudly. The father smiled at her briefly before trying to pull his son's arm down.

"Now Kayden, it's rude to point...and that's the Kazekage, she keeps us safe here." He told him with a ruffle of the hair. He turned and bowed to Amane, showing his respects. She smiled and waved, and the son soon did the same. She grinned, before calling out.

"Please, you don't have to bow for me, I am of no more importance than you! Maybe one day you will grow to surpass my rank!" She continued smiling as the boy grinned excitedly at his father, who smiled back and waved a farewell to Amane. Who returned the wave with a kind smile, before turning back to answer the knock on her door. Five ANBU stood there, and Amane invited them in with yet another smile. Three walked in swiftly and took off their masks before bowing, the other two were standing guard outside. Amane sighed, she didn't want super-special treatment, but all of the shinobi would have been warned to treat her as their superior. Amane beckoned for them to take a seat by the window, and they gladly took it. She knew why they were here, but was unsure if she would need them. The newly elected Hokage had sent her a message the day before telling her that he would be here the next day. Amane set out a few glasses of ice tea in front of the ANBU. They looked at her as if they had never seen tea before. 'They probably aren't used to being treated by thee Kazekage...' She thought, before smiling sweetly as they picked up their glasses and drank.
The Hokage would be arriving soon, and Amane realized greeting him in her usual shorts and vest-top might not please him. It was incredibly hot, and the Kazekage robes wouldn't do her any favors. She decided against changing, and went to sit on the windowsill. The breeze lifted her long hair out of her face and Odin came to her side as her very own personal body guard. She awaited the presence of the Hokage.
Anonymous

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:30 pm
Nashua headed towards the Kazekage's Chambers with his ANBU guard trailing behind. Off in the distance he could still hear the ooh's and ahh's of his mapper going around the village. Nashua reached into his robe and pulled out a small green book he had got the other day. It wasn't much, just a notebook to record his thoughts, ideas, alliances, important Kage knowledge like supplies, plans, and even a section where he wrote haikus. Opening up to the last page he had written on, Nashua slid the pencil out of the rings that made up the spine of the book and thought as he walked. He scribbled down words, scratching some out and rewriting, and so on until he reached a bridge that led to a building near the Kazekage building. He slammed his book shut and put it away, stepping across the bridge as there were thuds across the wood. A man with his child that passed by bowed after looking in awe at Nashua. Nashua signaled for him to carry on and headed towards the building. Nashua jumped down off the building, headed over, and opened the door into the Kazekage building, his ANBU stepping inside with him.

The building was much more cool than the village outside, as the sun couldn't reach him in here. Nashua gracefully walked up the stairs and stopped at the door of the Kazekage's Chambers. He gripped the cold doorknob, hesitated a moment, and then rotated it and opened the door, eerie smile worn and eyes closed. "Hello, Kazekage-chan."
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 pm
Amane swung her legs outside her window, sighing impatiently. The bridge was empty, and the buzz of the people below had quietened. The ANBU weren't talking, maybe she should strike up conversation? She jumped down from the window and went to get her ice tea from the desk. Odin sat licking at his paws, his deadly razor-sharp claws retracted inside his fur. She smiled and went to pet him, when his ears jerked up and he shot over to the window where Amane had been sitting. He put his paws up on the ledge and growled, his ears flat back on his head. ANBU instantly stood up and surrounded Amane, one went to look out of the window.

"Clear." He said after leaning out and examining the scene, his sheathed blade clinking on the frame. Amane noticed they all seemed to have weapons. One had a sword, the one on her right had two, and the one in front of her held a dagger and a giant shuriken on his back. Amane wondered why they had come so prepared for battle, it scared her. The Hokage hopefully wasn't planning an attack, but the shinobi of the sand weren't taking any chances. Soon after there was a creak at the door. The ANBU all stood at their guard around her, and Odin crouched low, ready to pounce. The door opened, and there he stood.

"Hello, Kazekage-chan." He said with a smile. Amane could only just see him past the ANBU. The other two outside looked in after him, standing alert.

"Hokage-kun..." She whispered shyly from behind the ANBU. "Nice to meet you. Umm...please excuse my friend, he isn't used to this much fuss..." She said a little louder, indicating to Odin, who was still crouched and growling quietly, holding a fixed stare at the Hokage.
Anonymous

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 pm
Nashua quickly scanned the immediate room around him. The walls were the same color as all the other buildings in Suna, and the room was quite small. There were three ANBU around the back edges of the room, but around the Kazekage. Each of them were armed with their own weapons. This slightly irritated Nashua. It seemed everywhere he went he was feared to either kill someone or enslave them or something. He never quite understood why people feared him so much, although it made sense to fear one as Nashua. But people that feared him usually didn't even know what he was capable of yet or how he was. That was the annoying part. "Whoa, whoa, this isn't a battlefield, why the ANBU with weapons Kazekage? And in an office, with three of them? Am I really that threatening to you that you need a total of 5 ANBU for our meeting?" Nashua said, sounding hurt and offended. "You act as though I am a mortal enemy who only came here to negotiate a dark deal! Relax!" Nashua continued, gesturing towards her nervous appearance and the ANBU. When the Kazekage wasn't directly looking though, Nashua looked to each of the ANBU, the most evil look in his eyes and the cruelest smile worn. They shivered and he laughed, having fun with that little performance. "Now, what I came here for was to talk, so shall we?" Nashua said as he sat down in a chair facing the Kazekage desk. "First off, I propose that there be a supply line established between Suna and Konoha. As some might know, I have been low on supplies and am stocking back up, and there are few paths already but those are likely to be raided by bandits. What do you think?" Nashua asked, looking with a smile.
Amane
Amane
Citizen

Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm
Amane listened as the Hokage spoke, offended by the amount of ANBU. Amane replied shyly. "I'm not actually sure why there are so many...but I think the amount of protection is fear of losing another Kazekage. It wasn't my idea, I wondered why they were here too. I myself am quite young, so to be killed would be a waste of a life. If you know what I'm saying..." She bit her lip and took a step towards the Hokage. Much to her disapproval, the ANBU moved with her. "Please..." She said quietly to the group. They looked uncertain at first, but stepped back slightly and Amane proceeded to sit behind her desk, Odin at her heels. He never took his eyes off of the Hokage as he talked about a supply line between Konoha and Suna. Amane thought about this for a while. "I think it seems to be a good idea. We here in the sand are not looking for war. Aiding others and living in harmony is better for us. We do like to keep quiet..." She said softly, before asking politely if the Hokage would like some ice tea.

Amane stroked Odin's neck as she watched the Hokage. He seemed trustworthy enough. But then, looks can be deceiving. Not that he lacked in that part. He certainly had the looks. But Amane didn't care too much for that. If she and the Hokage could establish a strong relationship between Konoha and Suna, that may work in favor for both villages. All she had to do was try and get herself in his good books. She was typically a kind and quiet girl, so hopefully it wouldn't be too hard.

Anonymous

Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 pm
Nashua listened to the Kazekage as she spoke and moved closer. He raised his eyebrow and thought, soon drifting off to plans and wondered how much longer the mapper would take in the village. Hopefully he had already finished and would have sent a letter back to Konoha. This was confirmed as Nashua stared out the window and a red hawk bearing the Leaf Village symbol soared past, heading quickly back to the village. He smiled, and was brought back to their meeting by the Kazekage's question on him wanting tea. Nashua shook his head no, and continued to sit, hands lapped with his arms in a triangle, hands covering his mouth. Everything was going quite well at this point, and Nashua grinned as he looked down and stared back into the eyes of the Kazekage's pet. The wolf flinched with Nashua giving his serpentine glare, and Nashua laughed on the inside then loosened his gaze. "Alright then Kazekage, it seems we have an agreement? How about you send ninja to set the route up, and in return I will give your village extra protection from my own people, that sound good?" Nashua offered as he smiled, gazing at the young Kazekage before him. As he did so, he could feel the stares of the ANBU guards on him, the paranoid pests that inhabited the room, the guard hounds of the little Kazekage. It seemed as though they thought they had a chance against Nashua. Nashua may have been in another village, not many allies with him, but they were damned fools if they thought they stood a sliver of a chance against him. With his will this village could explode within a few minutes if he wanted. Not that he did, nor was it as though that would be a very smart thing. But still manageable.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum