Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Stormfall
Stormfall
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 225

Noisy Neighbors [D-rank] Empty Noisy Neighbors [D-rank]

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 am
"Owch" Storm winced as he fell off of his bed. "Dang that hurts" he said helping his self out of his bed. He stretched out his mussels, and walked into the kitchen, and opened the cubords to only Instant Ramin. He pulled out 2 packets emptied them into a bowl. He scratched his head as he looked at the instructions to make tha ramen. He grabbed a cup, and filled it with water. He poured it into a kettle to warm it up. He used the same cup for some milk he had in his fridge. He scratched his ear, and walked into the bathroom. He grabbed his eye dropper, and applied it in his eyes. He slapped his goggles on soon as the kettle whistle. He grabble the kettle in the Instant cup of ramin, and stured it. He yawned as he sipped up some milk. He grabbed the bowl and gobbled the ramin down like nothing. He hopped into his clean landry, and put his red cloths on. He ran over to the door, and put his dead dads boots on. He smiled as he stepped out of the door. He walked down a path for a while. He started to whistle a sweet melody his mother once sang to him. It went " storm of all clouds-, your my chosen, my friend-, I'm your secsessor, your avenger-. Oh my sweet treat, don't turn to sleet. My born, but your father is no more--". The song was imprinted like a seal stronger that any other seal. He pulled out a pice of paper while walking, and poured his chakra in it. It crunched up saying your chakra in Lightning styl. He started in a run and finally got to the Kage's desk. He gave Storm a mission including his high charisma. Storm smiled, and jumped out of the Kage's window, and was on the roof. Using little of his chakra, and walked down the side.

After a while on the mission he was wondering why this guy was making a ruckus at 2 in the morning. He got to the section to where all the complaining was coming from. Storm sighed as he walked over to a house, and knocked on the door. "Who is it" asked a Grampa voice. "Um, I'm here to take care of the loud mouthed guy that comes out at 2 in the morning, and I want t ask some questions" Storm said, not afraid. "Oh, well, come in, come in" said the old voice. Storm pushed the door open, and looked around for the old guy. "Over here" said the voice in a dark corner. He sat on a stool that was near the corner. "Ask away" said the voice. "Well first I want to sat if I could stay here tell that guy comes out, second, do you know if there is some younger people that you know are in this area?" Storm asked. "Of course you can stay here the night, and yes, my son, and nurse are shopping for me. May I ask why do you need them" said the gramps. "I got this idea that if people would be up before 2 in the morning, and stay quiet so I may deal with that guy" Storm said. "Your smart" said the gramps reaching a finger out to touch his headband. "Don't get antsy, they'll be here in a second" said the gramps. Storm nodded, and looked to the door. The door opened, and in came a nurse, and a young adult. The young man looked at Storm. "Father who is this?" he asked. "Oh, he is the boy the Kage sent on I mission to stop the guy at two o'clock in the morning" said the gramps. "Oh, that's nice" said the nurse. "Oh! I need you guys for a little something I thought" Storm said. "Boy, if your going to use me, then tell me. Who is the king of Iwa?" the young man asked. "The Tsuchikage" Storm said in a obvious voice. "No" said the older voice. "Well, then who?" asked Storm. "You'll know when the time comes" said the gramps. Storm looked confused. "Sammie" the gramps asked the nurse. "Oh, yes?" she asked. "Go with the boy" he shooed her. The nurse nodded, and walked with Storm.

"So what are we doing?" asked the nurse asked. He sat her down on a bench that was near by. He explained his plan to her, and used his fingers in the dirt to point out who was going where. The nurse nodded understanding the plan. The two didn't know the young man was watching Storm to check him out, and what his plan was. As the two where walking down the street, the nurse looked at storm who was busy on his plan. "You wana know who the king is?" she called over to Storm's side while walking to a door, and knocked on it. "Hello, um, may I speak to the guy in charge?" she asked the person. While on Storm's side he also asked the same thing. "Hello, are you the guy in charge?" storm asked. The slightly older man nodded. He bent over to whisper something in his ear. The man nodded, and let Storm in. Storm drew up the plan, and asked them to go to bed early, and wake up at 2 in the morning. "You are a smart man" said the guy. "Thanks" Storm blushed, cause there also was a girl that who was his age watching them. Meanwhile the nurse had a great time explaining the plan to that house. She moved on to the next house, wondering how storm was doing. Storm disited to ask the guy a quick question. "Can your daughter help out in this?" he asked. The daughter nodded, and left the house with Storm. Storm walked out the door to see the nurse dissapering into the next house. He turned to the girl. "Say, can you skip every other house on this side" he said. "We will cover more that way" said the girl. He nodded, and walked over to the next house. The Girl skipped to the other house in front of the one storm dissapered in. She had the pice of paper that Storm explained the plan on. They all agreed to his plan. Storm still trying to take the mission seriously.

The moon came up, and every one he asked for the message giving went home, and Storm told the gramps he was going to stay up tell 2 o'clock. "No, you must sleep a little while" said the gramps. Storm looked stunned. "If you were so smart you would have slept" snapped the young man. "I'll watch out side tell I think it's time I woke you up" said the Young man. Storm sighed a heavy sigh, and accepted the bed that was made for him. He went out, and bought a Instant Ramin from the store, and walked back to the house he first went to at the very start of the mission. He filled up the kettle that they had, and started to boil it. The kettle whistled, and Storm grabbed it, and poured it into the Instant Ramin, and mixed it. That was his most favorite food of all foods, but it was better made by a chef. After his "Dinner" he went into the room that was prepared for him, and curled up in a blanket. He started to dream he was getting a SS-rank mission from his Kage, but he knew he wouldn't ever get one. Storm woke up to the sound of the young mans voice saying "Wake up, it's almost time". Storm rubbed his eyes, and trotted in the bathroom. He pulled out his eye drops, and applied it in his eyes. He grabbed his goggles and put them on with his red cloths, as he rushed out of the window. He got on the roof, and jumped roof to roof tell he got the star of the commotion. The screaming started, and as fast as lightning, Storm landed in front of the yeller, and scared the guy. Storm put his soft hands on the guys mouth to shut him up. "What are you doing" Storm asked. He could hear the guy mouth rambling. "More like shut up. When people are crabby, it may be fun to watch them freak out at you, but not when there awake" Storm said as some people gathered by him. "It may be funny, and need some thing to cause trouble, but something like this it to far. If you were hurting, of course you would want attention to feel better" Storm said. The guy was about his age, and had hurt in his eyes. Storm removed his hand from the guy's mouth, and hugged the guy. "You aren't alone" Storm said. He moved back with his hands attached to the guys shoulders. "Don't be afraid to speak your feelings, of even show your feelings" Storm said to the guy. A tear fell from the guy's face. "So you know how I feel" said the guy. "Thankyou" said the guy pulling Storm in for a hug. Storms eyes opened wide. "Where like one another" said the guy. "I'll tell you what. As a thank you, you get a hug, and I'll stop the noise" said the guy. All the people watched in amazement. As the guy left, so did storm. He went to the Kage's chambers, and said he finished the Mission. There were some "Thank you" cards addressed to Storm that he saw, and put a smile on his face.
Stormfall
Stormfall
Citizen

Noisy Neighbors [D-rank] Empty Re: Noisy Neighbors [D-rank]

Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:22 pm
Bump
Stormfall
Stormfall
Citizen

Noisy Neighbors [D-rank] Empty Re: Noisy Neighbors [D-rank]