Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzuki
Mitzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 625

Mitzuki of the Kokuou clan helps Konoha old lady Empty Mitzuki of the Kokuou clan helps Konoha old lady

Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 pm
Mitzuki runs to Konoha with determination for the mission.

Mitzuki gets to forest and ninja jumps very quickly from branch to branch and while jumping encounters some Rogue Ninja.

"OH NO I GOTTA KILL THESE DUDES!" Mitzuki yelled in a shocke voice.

Rogue Ninja throw kunai at Mitzuki but Mitzuki dodges and epicly kicks them all in the face knocking them down on the moist grass. Mitzuki then socks them all in the face mercilessly knocking them all out.

"Very weak Rogue Ninja I see. No point in killing them.", Mitzuki said calmly.

Mitzuki continues to Konoha and arrives at Konoha one day later exhausted and drinks water. He see's a Jonin and ask him where is the Old Lady.

"Oh she's over there in the South", said the Jonin.

"Ok thank you sir.", Mitzuki said happily.

"Your welcome", said the Jonin in a pleasant voice.

Mitzuki notices it is very sunny in Konoha unlike in Kirigakure and notices that the place is alot warmer. He then continues to the old ladie's place.

"Hello there young man are you here to help me dig potatoes?" the old lady asked with a raspy voice having a smile on her face.

"Yes mam I am here to do that.", Mitzuki said politely.

Mitzuki starts to digs potatoes and finally is done digging them 15 minutes later. He then gives them to the old lady and is sweating from the hard work. He notices the garden is all dug up up and messed up from him digging and notices the Old Lady's face is happy. He then smiles too from seeing her happy.

"Phew that was alot of potatoes", I said exhausted sweating.

"Thank you for your help young man", the old lady said happily with a big smile on her face.

"No problem always willing to help anytime. Have a good day", Mitzuki said with a pleasant voice.

Mitzuki leaves the Old Lady's house and encounters this guy that appears to be an Uchiha. He wonders who this guy is and can see he is strong.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum