Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
What will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A cute child, but not in personality Empty A cute child, but not in personality

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 pm
She stood in near of the gates of Kirigakue, her arms crossed in front of her underdeveloped chest. The curves of her body would be hidden under the gray tracksuit. She stood their waiting for someone to come her way, someone who had something she wanted. This something is the Kiba swords. This young girl had no skill in any element. However, these swords did. With these swords, perhaps she could be a bit more normal. Perhaps she could learn to use lightning nature. The beast that sat inside her was not enough. Yin, don't do this. Why the hell not, Yang? We need to get stronger. This person is too strong. They will break your genjutsu. You do not stand a chance. Then I will just fight like you. I don't care, I just want ot be stronger. Yin, don't do it. This man has done nothing to you. Get it through your thick skull. I. Do. Not. Care. Yin, I Shut up, he's coming. Yin sat on the side of the trail, a little distance out from the gates. It would be far enough to not catch the attention of anyone who may be guarding the area, far enough for the village walls to not be visible in the mist. She put on a cute face as the man approached her. Her Kumogakure headband resting inside her pocket, no marks identifying her as a shinobi visible. Don't do it, Yin. She did it anyways. She walked up to the man and started talking. “Hi . I, um, I got lost in the mist when I was coming back to the village from my grandma's house. Would you mind taking me back to the village?” She said this, making herself sound quite innocent. Yin, how do you come up with these things? I just do.
Anonymous

A cute child, but not in personality Empty Re: A cute child, but not in personality

Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm
A misty day one would say. Ameyuri was swaying around Kirigakure as his hair which was covered by the textile around his head. The blinking piece of iron on his forehead wasn't blinking as much as usual since the moist air was covering the sun. His Light colored hair was swaying around as he took his morning walk. He hummed a bit as he continued to walk. Ameyuri walked trough the gates as he saw a little girl stand there. He groaned a bit. The girl needs to physically train because she looks like something a dog would poop out. Each step closer to the girl was heavier and heavier. The mist got thicker as Ameyuri would stand in front of her. She was blocking his way. The veins on his forehead was nearly popping out. "What'd you want child!?" He asked as he groaned. The child was nervous and was stuttering. "Do I look like I care?" He says as he continues to pace trough his morning walk.
Z Ne
Citizen

A cute child, but not in personality Empty Re: A cute child, but not in personality

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 pm
The girl had prepared for this. She had a plan, and a back up. Had the man simply said yes and led her back to the village, she would have continued the innocent act and asked to see the swords. However, the man had not been so nice. He had simply been annoyed and walked around her. So, she prepared strategy two. Her hands silently came together. Slowly, deliberately, quietly. Two shapes were made. Holding the second, she would turn around, and whimper, “Mister, please? I do not know where to do,” very slowly, chocked up. She looked much younger than she was. The benefits of being a master of the transformation technique. She had looked this way the whole time. Perhaps nine or ten. Her voice sounded like her face would be in a puppy dog like stare. In actuality, her face was twisted up into a cobra like smile, the eye's slanted inward waiting for the man to turn around and be caught. The leaves would shoot up around him, and then they would start to manifest. They were the deepest, darkest things that lied at the bottom of his heart, the greatest fears that resided in his soul. Even if he managed to escape this trick, just the brief moment of hesitation it would cause would be enough, as there would rest a puff of smoke where Yin the little child had just stood, and a young woman a distance away holding two swords snatched off the only guy in the area. She had released the transformation as she flickered through her movements. It had all happened so fast. In the same instance the man was caught, the chakra would surge through her body, giving her immense speed beyond belief. She would leave behind a puff of smoke, and would end up standing quite a distance away from this man, in her hands what she had come to get, grabbed in the middle of the movement. Of course, she could not depend on him turning around. If he did not, she would simply go through with her plan, minus the genjutsu. Of course, it would be marginally less safe, and not at all her preferred style, but she would live with it. She would simply zoom by him, as she would have if he had been caught, and grab the swords from him. By the time he noticed, she would be long gone, having flickered her way out of there. Well, at least you did not kill him.

To show that I am not trying to hide anything, this is just how I RP:
Demonic Illusion: Hell Veiwing Technique would be the hand seals and deepest fears.
Body Flicker and a partial transformation release would be the puff of smoke and the fast movement. Basically, I body flickered past you and grabbed the kiba swords on the way through, changing my looks to Yin's normal thin 13 year old self from the chubby 9 year old she had assumed to try to trick you.
Anonymous

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 pm
The wind was calm as Ameyuri continued to pace forward. The silent and cool wind was stopped as the fog thickened and he heard the petty words of the girl who was behind him. Ameyuri put his right hand on the hilt of his sword and the other in his left pocket. He was always on his guard but dropped it at the gate for unkown reasons. He sighed as he continued to walk and ignored the petty words of the annoying girl behind him. He continued to walk with a slight vein popping out of his forehead. He was nearly 12 meters away from the girl as he continued to walk forward.
Z Ne
Citizen

Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:23 am
Yin, just stop. He didn't fall for it. It's over. He has his hands on one of his swords. You know right well its not over. I am getting those mother fucking swords no matter what I have to do to get them. Even have this guy's blood drenched on my iron spear of an arm. And, that is exactly what she did. The man was just walking away from her. He had gotten a decent distance before she had given up on the genjutsu. However, this did not truly matter. Yin let her hand seals drop, the chakra being unspent. Instead, her left arm, the length of it would transform. It would transform into a steel spike, six inches in diameter at the base, with a ring three inches out from the base, to prevent the man from hitting her as she moved, as the rest of her body would revert to her normal, 13 year old, female self. Well, normal for her. With that, she would hold her left arm out straight in front of her. A puff of smoke and a slight sound would result in, moments later, her standing several meters in front of the man who possessed the Kiba swords. Her movement had been straight and true, along the ray incident to them both, with endpoint being point Yin. She would easily maneuver around anything just lying on his person already, such as his swords, that could have hurt her as she moved after the man. Her newly transformed arm would pierce right through the man's upper chest, a little to his left, and, as she would stop moving, he would be flung forward, skidding along the ground, his now lifeless body a chunk of meat with a hole in the middle. I hate it when I have to fight like this, Yang. I much prefer using genjutsu. I hate it too, Yin, I hate it too. Of course, she would simply flicker to 3 meters in front of the man if he somehow found a way to dodge something moving so incredibly fast. Though, this would be highly improbable.
Anonymous

Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 pm
Ameyuri was in the process of making one more step as he heard a small pop from behind him. He looked from his eye corners as a girl with a nailed arm was standing roughly 6 a 7 meters away from him. "You got beef with me? You going to pay for that.. with your life." He said as he tried to turn around the girl flickered again. He wanted to turn around but the speed was too fast. The fist of the girl hit his chest at an incredible speed. The fist impaled his body. Ameyuri flew forwards upon impact. Roughly 6 meters in the air and landed 13 meters further away on the plain ground. Ameyuri had an Cracked colar bone, shattered upper chest, dissolved lung and many internal bleedings. He probably would die within a few minutes.
Z Ne
Citizen

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:28 am
He wanted to turn around but the speed was too fast. The fist of the girl hit his chest at an incredible speed.
chest/CHest/
Noun:
The front surface of a person's or animal's body between the neck and the abdomen.
ab·do·men/ˈabdəmən/
Noun:
The part of the body of a vertebrate containing the digestive organs; the belly. In mammals it is bounded by the diaphragm and the pelvis.

((Just pointing this out to show how my post is possible))

Yin was luckier than she could have ever thought she might be. By the time she realized how stupid it was to try and do what she was doing, it was too late to stop. And then, she had an incredible stroke of luck. The man, starting to turn around, slipped up a little. She still hit his chest, yes, but not the part she had been meaning to hit. Instead, his body had angled itself. Now, her hand plowed up first through his diaphragm. She felt how close hand was to the bottom of his ribs. As she hit him, immense pain shot through her arm, but there was nothing she could do about it. It was already happening. The sheer force of this impact dissolved the mans lungs, and sent him flying a great distance. Upon landing, he received several broken bones, and even more internal bleeding. "He will be lucky to survive three minutes," Yin said, Holding her blood stained, bloody hand, as she bit down the pain shooting up it. Yin ran over to the now broken man. She grabbed his leg and pulled him off the path. She expected that, with his body in the shape it was, there would be little to nothing for him to fight back with. There would leave a blood trail, but that would be fine. She dragged the man a ways before taking the lighter out of her pocket. It was several minutes later when she dropped the lit device onto his now dead body, having already taken his swords. There was no one around. It had been a clean, swift kill. She was now the proud owner of some swords. And a nasty broken arm, but it had went better than it could have.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm
Ameyuri landed on the ground as he had a hard time breathing. But he was a warrior. He wouldn't give up on life if pain was trying to stop him. He observed as his swords was impaled in the tree. There's no way the girl could grab them and take them out. His right arm had a broken collar bone. But he still had use of his left arm. He swiftly moved to the closest tree his Kiba sword was impaled in by using his silent jutsu. He used his left arm to get it out of the tree. He observed as the girl had something odd sticking out of her arm. He couldn't see it clear but after taking a closer look it was her forearm that was sticking out. It was gruesome and horrifying. Ameyuri had a few internal bleedings and his the collar bone of his arm was broken. And his upper chest was broken on multiple places. Ameyuri used pure will to survive this battle. Nobody can stop an Ninja of the Seven swordsmen of the mist! Ameyuri groaned as the hilt of the kiba sword was resting in the palm of his left hand. Ameyuri used his most known offensive jutsu. This jutsu was very silent and deadly. Ameyuri closed his eye's for a mini split second as he would open them standing behind the girl. He moved his Kiba trough the air as it would meet a thick piece of meat along the way. This attack was incredibly fast.
Z Ne
Citizen

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Yin stood there. She was a little freaked now. The man had sustained that much damage, but was still moving. Even worse, he had now seemingly disappeared. So, this was hiding in the mist technique. Yin had no counter for this. If things did not go well, this could very well be her end. Then, she felt his presence behind her. Her eyes widened as she tried to turn around to face her attacker. Before she could turn, however, there was a sound of flesh ripping. In the man's eyes was a look of pain. Things had went well, Yin was lucky. To the best she could guess, the man had, the wielder of the Kiba swords, the only person around besides herself, had had a singular lapse in will, a single moment where the pain overwhelmed him. Out of her periferal vision, she had seen a blade approaching her neck in slow mo, but, she could not react. She was frozen in place. Then, it happened. There seemed to be a pulse along his body. The hilt of the man's sword had scraped his chest, the closeness he was to his prey making him need to swing oddly. His body stiffened momentarily as his arm jerked up, pulling the blade away from his chest and, at the same time, away from Yin's neck, away from Yin's head, away from Yin. This is what seemed to happen from Yin's perspective. No matter what happened, however, the blade now flew over the top of her head, cutting but one thing on her body: an annoying hair on the top of her head that refused to do anything but stick up. Then, the speed was too fast for the man to stop. The blade continued on into his chest. This was the sound of flesh ripping that she heard. It dug deep. If his time left on this planet was small before, it was almost nonexistent now. As soon as the realization snuck in that she was safe, for the moment at least, Yin flickered away, as far as she could.

She would wait ten minutes for him to truly die, during which time, as it would happen, no one else would come by. Then, she would continue over to the man, and drag him once again with her good arm, away from the path, pulling the slick sword out of the man. She would walk over to the other sword. This one would be tricky. It was out of her reach, and lodged deep. She quickly found a rock to stand on so she could reach it, but it was still lodged in deep. Then she had an idea. She took the other Kiba sword, and flowed her chakra into it, tentatively at first. A slight vibration came across it. She practiced with it a little, then put it down. She did the same with the other sword. Her chakra was converted into lightning, giving the blade a cutting ability needing only millimeters of movement to be devastating. So, the slight movements she could get it to by by jerking were enough to dislodge it. She walked off with her prizes strapped to ehr bacl. She was lucky enough that this period seemed to have an incredibly lack of activity as she stopped at the mans body, burning it to ashes, and watching it burn before living. Never seeing another living soul, save the one that had just passed at her own hands.
Anonymous

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:13 pm
((You cannot sense my presence. Silent Killing is too fast for you. You never possible had enough time to turn around when you hear the cracking bones of Ameyuri behind you since the time it would slightly crack his arm was already waving. I decide where my blade goes to not you. With Thick piece of meat I meant your neck not my chest))

Ameyuri smiled as his blade went straight trough the neck of the girl. The head of the girl was flying 2 meters in the air before landing on the ground. She would be instantly dead now. Ameyuri sheathed his blade with his left arm as he made a symbol with his fingers. The ram symbol. He quickly flickered towards the other tree roughly 10 meters away from the decapitated body of the girl as he grabbed his other kiba sword. He sheathed the blade in his other sheath as he formed the ram symbol again and flickered away. He repeated this until he arrived at an hospital where he could be taken care off.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum