Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Hot In The Soup Kitchen! {Akuhei} Empty Hot In The Soup Kitchen! {Akuhei}

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:19 pm
The night was young and so was the the boy found in it. The great Kirigakura village was the location. With the thick mist covering the village as always a young boy trained by the sea. The waves were crashing and the birds were chirping creating a beautiful song. It had been awfully quiet in the hidden mist village. The current Mizukage has so far managed to keep the village safe. The boy who was found in the night by the sea punching and kicking the air. His style and form was so graceful as he began to do a series of combos. The ocean water crashed against the shore synchronizing with the flow of the young boys attacks.

The boy has long lush purple hair going down his back. Piercing light silver eyes and light skin. His bangs hang both sides of his face to roughly frame his cheeks. He is considered quite handsome by many girls near his age. He wears a white sleeveless shirt, and is open at the torso, with a smaller version of the Houzuki crest on his collar. He wears dark black pants with a blue cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees. He also wears a grey rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow. He also has arm guards on both arms, and a black cloak. He has a black metal plate band with the mist village crest on it. The plate is similar to the 2nd hokages. He wears black open shinobi shoes. His Blade located on the back of his cloak or shirt. His black cloak also has the Houzuki clan symbol on it's back showing other what clan he is from.

His name, Shiryu Hozuki of the Hozuki clan found in the mist village. The Hozuki clan are not as popular as the Uchiha or the Hyyuga clan. In fact it is very rare to see a Hozuki clan member. Not all Hozuki clan members are blessed with the special clan ability which is hydration technique. Shiryu who is only a genin but has great potential and talent has become a excellent shinobi. The Hozuki clan wishes to have the young man lead the village when he is older and ready. They wish to have him become the face of the clan.

" Looks like tomorrow I have the kitchen soup mission to do. I think they said I was going to be partnered up with another guy. Anyways I better get some rest for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day."

Shiryu stopped his training and headed towards the village. It was time to get some rest for his mission. Shiryu who is also called Hero by his friends and family took up a D-rank mission earlier today. It requires him to feed the poor and starving. Shiryu was more then happy to take up this mission, helping out others who need it is always important. Shiryu arrived at his house and quickly went to bed. The next morning he got up putting on his normal attire and brushing his teeth before heading to the soup kitchen. When he got there he could already see a line of starving people waiting for food. Hero slowly walked over to his section where a large pot of soup was found on the table. " Right then let's get started." A line started to form in front of Shiryu as he was ready to begin. He wondered where his partner was at this time.
Number of words: 593
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hot In The Soup Kitchen! {Akuhei} Empty Re: Hot In The Soup Kitchen! {Akuhei}

Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:48 pm
The night sky glistened in the distance from where the boy stood. A boy with unnaturally spiky, chocolate brown hair, in Baggy blue jeans held up by a massive belt, the end of which often ends up hanging loose from beneath his shirt, A book bag filled with a bunch of training equipment lay on his back with his arms folded under his head, using it as a pillow to rest his head from touching the dirty, and sweaty grass of the "o" so famous Kirigakure training grounds. The ocean water crashed against the shore, and a paper flew from off of onto of the wave of water. A Gust of wind impelled the piece of paper to land near the boy. The boy turned over to the paper and grabbed it, putting the paper up to his face to be able to read it. It had several words and descriptions on it, that was on it.

The piece of old paper with a shark bite on it seemed to be a mission. One that the boy had to do. The only one who could have done this was someone who was alerting him of the mission that he had signed up for. This was discovered because of a P.S written on it that said "It's Night Time, Time to leave the Training Grounds, get some rest for tomorrow". The boy looked around every where in his area of sight to find who ever had done this. He had known that he only way this could have been done was by some Water and Wind user, who was around the boy but some shinobi were fast enough to do it and leave it unknown.

Akuhei thought that he should follow this letter. If he wasn't to follow it, anything could happen such as him waking up and being tired or not even wanting to do the mission at all. Sometimes Akuhei didn't want to leave the Training Grounds because of how much people had doubted the Uzumaki of not being strong. Most people knew it because of his honey-brown skin that speaks of long days in the burning sun, a physical embodiment of all his life's' training. One of the main traits about his brother, his father, mother, and him. Each and everyone of them were born to be warriors in the eyes of Kages. Most Kages thought that when they were to get old, they could become a threat to the worlds war and economic system if they were to train enough.

"Guess I mines well leave because if I stay here for a long time, I might not even want to leave to perform that dumb mission. Who likes feeding other people. I want to be able to have them feed me but eh?" said Akuhei, shrugging in curiosity.

Akuhei jumped up from laying down and strolled towards the village. Another boy was headed the same way he was. It looked like the boy who was suppose to be doing the mission but because he was so tired, he just kept moving towards his house. Once Akuhei was in his bed, he dozed off to sleep in an heart beat without hesitating or even looking around that's how tired he was from all the hard training sessions. The next morning had came and Akuhei rolled out his bed, smashing into the floor. Akuhei got up and placed on his normal attire and left out of the house to head to the Soup Kitchen. [i]Oh Wow, these people wanna eat and I haven't even ate yet![i/] Akuhei thought as he arrived at the section where Shiryu was standing. Akuhei stood next to him, waiting for them to get started. "So lets use team work on this got it, we can get it done faster like that?" said Akuhei.

Number Of Words: 648
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum