Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Little Minx Mission Empty Little Minx Mission

Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:23 am
Gaignun Sasaki, was great with young children. There enthausaium was understandable therefor he wasn't really annoyed by them. He decided to take the msision from the mission reception since it included baby sitting. The mission reception were busy and forgot to mention to Gaignun that there is a reason this was a D Rank and not a simple E Rank.

The child he was baby sitting was a crime lord. A border line maniac. The child had commited several felonies before it was even old enough to see PG-13 rated movies by himself. Gaignun was totally clueless because of his lack of being told. He simply thought the couple really wanted to get out of the house.

Gaignun approached the front door, and upon knocking once. The father and assigner of the mission answered. "Hello, we'll be back in about 4 hours, make sure he doesn't break anything. LETS GO HONEY! Bye and we'll pay you when we come back." He said, not even letting breaks for Gaignun to talk. His wife ran right after him and they both left to their evening of romance.

Gaignun sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, then walked inside of the house. He looked around, not seeing the child as he closed the door. "I think this will be pretty easy, he isn't making a sound yet. Let's go find the little guy." He said, walking forward, as he instantly caught a plastic cup to the face. He looked to the side and saw a child, with a cigarette in its mouth.

"What the he.." He turned, and saw the baby, as he rubbed his head and saw him smoking. "Are you smoking?" "SHUT UP! I don't need a baby sitter. If your gonna be here, then today, I'm gonna make you my bit*h got it?" Gaignun almost burst out in laughing. It was adorable how the baby tried to sound bad ass, but only ended up sounding adorable. "Ok kid, chill out, I don't think your parents would appreciate using such vulgar language and show such terrible behavior. Wait. Is that why this is a D Rank mission?"

The baby picked up a butcher knife and threw it forward at Gaignun. Gaignun ducked under the blade, and quickly looked back at the baby. "OK, stop now. Before someone here gets hurt. Alright let's put you in time out." The child then picked up another smaller knife, as Gaignun sighed, and dug in his pocket. "F*** my kunai are all at home. Well, I didn't know I would need weapons for a babysitting.... THATS WHY THIS IS D RANK? BECAUSE THIS KID IS A MANIAC?" He shouted as the kid began running toward him. The kid began throwing punches at him, as Gaignun was dodging and weaving them.

Gaignun caught one of his fist, and parryed one of his kicks by putting his foot up. Gaignun smiled, and swung him around and threw him to the sofa. Gaignun sighed, as the kid poitned at Gaignun. "I hate you, and I will kill you by the end of the night!" He shouted, as Gaignun raised an eyebrow, and simply got into a stance. "Try it kid."

The baby jumped off the couch and homed toward him in the air. Gaignun smiled, and spun sending a kick to his stomach. The child felt the impact of the kick, as he fell to the ground, he then passed out. "Damn straight. Now, let's put you to bed."

Words:579 D Rank Mission Complete
Mist
Mist
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1185

Little Minx Mission Empty Re: Little Minx Mission

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 am
~APPROVED~

500 Ryo
2 JP

^_^
Permissions in this forum: