Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Don't let me get me Empty Don't let me get me

Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:12 pm
Sephora decided she needed to get away for a little bit because she had a lot on her mind. Making friends and life changes wasn't easy, but it was becoming a lot easier as time went on. So much had changed since Ayato saved her life and brought her home to Hoshigakure.
Even though it was late at night and the rain was drizzling down she felt the need to check out the water gardens. Perfect place for meditation, relaxation, or just hanging out! She walked along the stone pathways for a while before stopping at the Koi Pond and covered seating in the center of the garden. It was beautiful here. She saw a few others out here, with the rain and gorgeous scenery, it was the place to be! She looked over the railing at the Koi Fish, they kind of looked like the ones in the garden at home.
She began to think, so far she had made a couple of friends, but was she doing this friend thing right? She's used to collecting minions to do her bidding and run her secret underground lab and attacking all those who oppose her! But, Sephora knew change was necessary, she couldn't keep going in that direction, it would either lead her to death or worse! Worse than death? Yeah there is such a thing. Sephora had been kidnapped herself once.
She had made two friends so far and she seemed to be doing something right! She watched the fish swim below her in all different directions, it was so relaxing and mesmerizing she went into a sort of trance not paying attention to her surroundings!

WC:277
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Don't let me get me Empty Re: Don't let me get me

Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 am
After his father's passing, Typhon was finding it hard to be home alone at night. It was the time he used to spend talking to and sharing stories with his dad. He used to look forward to their conversations whenever he was returning from a mission. It was something pure and happy in this world of grey areas and questionable morals. This particular night was rainy yet some of the stars were able to poke through. It wasn't often that rain fell on the village and not wanting to remain cooped up in the house he would decide to take a walk.

Tossing on his fur lined jacket and gas mask he would head out and start meandering. He had no real destination in mind, just moving for the sake of not sitting still. It was a trait he picked up from his late mother. She often went on long walks to clear her head whenever her and his father would have an argument, or whenever the bills were really starting to pile up. Knowing that was comforting to him. She had been gone for about a decade now and Ty clung on to the things he could remember to feel close to her.

As his mind wandered and his legs idly carried him around the village, Typhon would end up in the gardens. The water fountains looked absolutely alive with the raindrops hammering the surface. He couldn't help but watch the ripples dance and flow into each other. There were quite a few other people in the gardens having similar experiences. The rain always managed to get people outside in Hoshi. Anywhere else it would likely be the opposite, but when it only rains maybe once a month if we are lucky people get excited for it. The humidity however was something that Ty always had a rough time adjusting to. The liquid in the air made his breathes thick and heavy. If he were to try training in these conditions he would easily find himself out of breathe within minutes.

While he walked and intently watched the effects of droplets, he would fail to notice a missing brick in the path and lose his footing. Ty took a few off balance steps before plummeting head first into the fountain. He was wet from the rain before but now he was drenched from head to toe. He stood up quickly and the water rushed off his body before dialing down to just the drips from his wet clothes. He sputtered a bit for air and coughed roughly. A quick glance around made it obvious that everyone in the area had seen his clumsy fall.

(WC 445)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm
With so much on her mind, it's hard to believe that even with the sound of rain, she was snapped out of her trance! She spun around and she looked around and she noticed someone in one of the fountains!
“What the-” Sephora ran over to the fountain and helped the man up in the pouring rain! She would offer a towel or something but not only did she not have anything on her it was pouring rain so it wouldn't have done any good!
“Are you ok? What's your name?” She asked simultaneously as she tried to be nice and help him straighten up his attire and get him under the awning she was standing under to dry off. Surprisingly there was a little stand with umbrellas and dry fluffy towels under the awning! She handed the young man a towel.
“I'm Sephora, you can call me Sephy or Sephy whichever I answer to both.” Maybe she was getting the hang of making friends at this point! This opportunity landed right in front of her, literally! “Are you okay? Do you need anything?” She asked nicely as the rain began to fall a little harder splashing in the fountains and ponds around them.
“Looks like we might be here for a while. At least the scenery is beautiful. Forgive me, I'm not used to making friends, I just recently moved here to Hoshi. Moved in with some of my fellow clan members.” Sephora stopped there for the time being to let her new found friend have a little chance to dry off and talk as well.

WC:267
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:20 am
Collapsing into a fountain was not ideal to say the least. Ty's clumsiness was nothing new, but this was the first time he'd done something so embarrassing. He was even more red in the face when he saw a hand reaching out to aid him. A young woman had come over to help him up so he carefully let her take his gloved hand and boost him out of the water. Liquid streamed off of his clothes and had seeped into the fur lining of his jacket. 

The stranger asked if he was okay and for his name, "Thank you so much!" He'd start off, "I'm Typhon. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The young lady introduced herself as Sephora and mentioned that she was new to the village. This seemed to be a common occurrence as of late. Hoshi was always the kind of village that was willing to take in refugees or give people second chances. Hell the Canopic clan likely would've been exterminated had the village not taken them in. He liked to think of it as a village of opportunities. A place where misfits can find a home and even find a way to be productive in society. 

He gratefully took the towel that was offered to him and began to dry off as best he could. The fact that it was raining did not help in the slightest. As the two of them stood under the umbrella Ty would feel very at ease. This girl was kind enough to help him out of the fountain and friendly enough to not make fun of him for it. With all the sad stuff going on in his life this was a welcome change of pace for Typhon. 

"So are you working as a shinobi here in Hoshi? Or are you a civilian?"

(WC 311)
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:50 pm
Sephora smiled at the young man she had helped out of the fountain as he spoke to her. Making friends wasn't so bad! The rain wasn't too loud on the roof of the small Gazebo they were standing under.
“Yeah I'm a Shinobi, I technically have been one my whole life!” Sephora said with a nervous chuckle. “I have lived in Konoha and Volcano, but recently came home to Hoshigakure with some close Clan members of mine.” Sephora stopped her story there so as not to disclose too much about herself yet.”Hoshi has turned out to be a good village choice for me!” She added with a smile.
“If you don't mind me asking, what's with the mask ?” Did she say this right? She was trying to be polite after all. He seemed genuinely friendly. She sat the wet towel in a small trash can labeled wet towel, then sat down on a bench, in the gazebo, near the water and motioned for him to sit by her. She has been meeting all kinds of people lately! Which is good because she needs friends! Granted she has her clan and team, but part of turning over a new leaf is learning to be civil and make friends!
WC: 208
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum