Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting under the moon Empty Meeting under the moon

Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:19 pm
After having worked all night to clean his newly acquired estate of the hotsprings, Oyu slept a bit troughout the morning, waking up to the sound of the construction site activating in the day, the structures progressing by the minute. The village encampment was now lively and full of new faces, and Oyu was determined to find the leader of this place to present himself, as well as the others, wanderers and outcasts alike, to get to know his future brothers and sisters of arms. Appearing as usual, the tall man wore his black oversized coat, hidding his whole body behind it, for the exception of his head and chest, shown by the large oppening in the front of the coat. Over it, he wore a ample togga of lunar pale yellow, fitting with the village and its centered culture around the moon itself. Beside the clothes, the man himself was quite tall, standing well above most civilians and people, but was slim even if muscular a bit too. His medium length hair were slicked back, and of a grey shade similar to concrete. He also wore piercings, all around the ears but also under the lower lip, all made out of stainless steel. His most unique feature was his bright ocre yellow eyes, deep and piercing, and his charming smile featuring all straigth and white teeths, exhuding charisma and social skills, as well as a certain malice. 

As he walked around with his hands in his pocket, Oyu looked all around him, trying to see if anyone would come and talk to him. In the meantime, he would light himself a large cigar, and smoke it in a non-caring way, creating a really special contradiction with his appearance, looking regal and full of luxury, but his attitude the one of a kingpin, of someone who exude 'I dont give a fuck' energy.
Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Meeting under the moon Empty Re: Meeting under the moon

Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:31 am
When one speaks unto the depths of madness, should one expect a response? If one does receive such a response. When should one worry when the words are so soothing to him? Each word that he would speak to the depths of his inner psyche always felt so invigorating to himself. As if he was the only person that he could deal with speaking to. Every one else seemed to be so mundane, or at worst completely boring. Junko was the worst of them all. Her focus was so narrow minded. All she thought about was the village, she didn't care about the rest of the island and what could be done to aid it. She was just focused on her ridiculous settlement with walls and even more ridiculous people hopping from rooftop to rooftop trying to pretend that their lives were far more important than they truly were.

He hated Junko. He hated the idea of this village. But most of all. He hated this damned post he was given. He had been deemed a damned babysitter for the soon to be Kage's clone Jun. She was a ball of energy and there was so much about her that was so bothersome. He didn't seem to understand everyone's allure towards her. Sure she was sweet, but so is tea made with unripened Elderberry. Doesn't make it any less dangerous.

He could tell that there was a fire within the woman that could be potentially harmful to the village, and to those that inhabit it. But yet, men and women flocked to her. Was it simply because she was rather flirtatious? He would groan at the thought. But none the less he was beckoned early in the day by his damned creator Ren, telling him that he had to partake in the watching of Jun during her travels today. Something about Junko feeling that she was not particularly strong enough to fight off the bandits that lurked within the area.

He was just curious as to what the bandits would want with her anyway. She would be obnoxious and loud, and obscenely aggravating to kidnap. There was no point in killing her as she was harmless. He felt that his time would be better spent focusing down the bastards in their lairs, burning them to the ground, wearing their flesh as a simple outfit amongst the spirits of the forest. Covering them with leaves while he covered himself with their blood. It was a far grander use of his time than simply walking about the village with this green-haired broad.

But little did Ren know, that he didn't clean himself up for this mission. Instead, he stayed in his usual dress. His fox coat fur was stained red with the dried blood of the bandits that he had slain the night before. His arms were covered in the beautiful crimson liquid, and his face had strips of blood painted along his cheeks and chin, with a small symbol on his forehead.

He had met with Jun only a few minutes ago. He asked Ren to ask Jun to meet him just a little ways away from their house so Ren wouldn't see him in his current attire. Not wanting to try and fight him with his appearance. When he had met with her, he would give a slightly sarcastic bow, turning his head away from her as to not show her true respect in the gesture. When he stood to his feet, he would give a small smile, again, dripping with sarcasm.

"Hello Jun. I have once again been tasked with watching over you over the course of the day. Also I would appreciate if you kept my current appearance," He would motion to the blood that covered him currently, "To yourself as I don't want to hear Ren or Junko complain. I killed many men last night, and this is my way of celebrating such a feat. Also it is what the spirits appreciate. So if this is something that you feel off-put by, well... then tough." He would offer her an arm if she would like to take his. He didn't think of this as an inherent romantic gesture. More so just him being polite.

If she didn't take his arm, then he would simply walk with his arms to his side, one hanging on the bow that lay across his chest. As they would walk, there was a random individual standing near some older building smoking a cigar. He tried to pull Jun away from the man, as he wanted him to not catch Jun's attention, but something deep within his mind told him that he was going to be pulled towards this individual just as fast to initiate in a conversation. If this was to happen, he would reluctantly proceed to allow her to guide the pair.

If they began conversation. He would let Jun do the talking, as Kitsu couldn't be bothered with the idea of actually speaking with anyone in this moment.

WC: 838
Daiki
Daiki
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : (1) Daiki
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:16 pm
As Daiki's shift at the breakfast bar came to an end, he made his way through the bustling streets toward a small tea place he had been wanting to visit. As he pushed open the door, he was greeted by the gentle aroma of freshly brewed tea. The cozy interior was dotted with small tables and chairs, all occupied by patrons savoring their tea. Daiki made his way to a free table outside and sat he saw a tall, regal, sophisticated man walking across the street with his hands in his pockets. His gaze then shifted to the smoking cigar in the corner of his mouth, the smoke curling lazily around his head. After finishing his tea, Daiki rose from his chair, and with a sense of curiosity, he walked over to the cigar-smoking man to strike up a conversation.

He walked over to the man with a friendly smile and a polite greeting. "Excuse me, sir. I couldn't help but notice your cigar. Could you recommend a good brand?" Daiki asked respectfully.

"I'm Daiki by the way, sorry for my rudeness, I was just hoping to catch you for a second."

WC:192
[Exit]
[OOC Note: Just gonna leave this. Don't want to bother staff with it.]

Last edited by Daiki on Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 6500

Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:47 pm
It was a rather early morning for Jun as she peeled herself out of her bed. Junko recently informed her of a young woman by the name of Michiko who was new to the island and apparently shared the same hair color as herself. She would see this as an opportunity to make a new friend seeing as she was beginning to be a more predominant figure within the soon-to-be village. The day prior Jun would send out a letter to the woman, inviting her to meet for tea at one of the local hot spots. She hoped Michiko would take her up on her request and meet her at the spot she indicated.

After fully coming to consciousness Jun would begin her preparations for the day. She also would inform Junko of her plans for the day, and her creator seemed happy that she was getting out more. However, Junko informed her that she would be sending somebody to meet with her in order to ensure her safety. Jun let out a sigh of discontent but wouldn’t fight Junko on the matter since she knew that if a fight were to break out, she would probably be the loser. She hated to admit it but she liked being watched over, it felt a bit like being perpetually wrapped in a security blanket as she went on throughout her day.

After slipping on a simple black sundress that hugged her body and some plain sandals Jun would make her way downstairs. She’d say her goodbyes to Junko and the others before exiting the home and making her way into the nearby settlement. As she made her way to the tea shop she saw a familiar figure approaching her, it was Kitsu. She didn’t know too much about him but had begun frequently spending time with him due to him now seemingly being her bodyguard. Jun would look over his body and notice the obvious blood that nearly covered him. As she drew closer to him she couldn’t help but be enraptured by the metallic smell that enveloped his body.

Once they were close enough he’d give her a bow, and she’d return the gesture. He would inform her that he was tasked with watching over her for the day and that he’d appreciate it if she didn’t ask him to change. She knew that while joining Ren and Junko for missions they would frequently ask him to clean himself up but she didn’t share their sentiment. It wasn’t her place to make such a request, and even if it was she honestly didn’t mind his intimidating appearance. Admittedly she found it rather attractive in a twisted way. Junko had neglected to tell her about their odd obsession with blood, so she was unsure as to why she was feeling like this. He then would inform her that he had slain numerous bandits the night before, which she found to be rather impressive.

After he finished greeting her she’d offer him a warm and welcoming smile before speaking sweetly to him.

”Oh darling I don’t mind at all, I actually find it rather flattering myself. I’m sure it’s such a pain to have to deal with such annoyances."

As he held out his arm, she would instead attempt to take his hand and inspect it. Her eyes would gaze over the blood stains as she could nearly taste it. The metallic scent emanating from him would wrap itself around her mind as she could feel herself beginning to lose control of herself. What was going on with her? Nothing she had interacted with this far drove her to a point of near insanity like the dried blood that now seeped into his pores. If he was looking into her eyes he’d see them shifting between looking completely enraptured and hungry. She’d bring his hand to her face and smell it deeply before letting out a content sigh. Impulsively she’d graze his knuckles with her tongue as she was dying to indulge herself in this newfound obsession. From the taste, she could tell that the bandit he had killed was most likely a young man, and his death was merely a few hours ago. Upon realizing what she had just done she’d quickly drop his hand and take a step back as she began to apologize profusely.

”I’m so sorry, I’m not sure what just came over me. I’ll make sure to refrain in the future, I do hope you can forgive me!”

Jun would allow him to speak once more if he desired and would accept his arm if he offered it once again. Soon the two of them would begin making their way to the tea shop while walking she’d inform him of her plan to meet up with somebody new to the island. Thankfully the rest of the walk was uneventful and she would attempt to engage him in conversation if he seemed interested.

As they entered Jun would scan the room for Michiko but found that she hadn’t arrived yet. However, she did notice her dear friend Daiki speaking to a man in the corner of the room, smoking a lovely-smelling cigar. Kitsu would attempt to dissuade her from entering the conversation but she wouldn’t listen to him at this moment. She would then make her way over to the two men, and she’d announce her presence as she closed the distance between them and her.

If the two of them looked in her direction, Jun would offer a sweet smile and a wave with her free hand. The individual standing beside Daiki seemed to give off an air of charm and charisma, much like her creator, so she found herself interested in speaking with him. Once she was close enough to speak with them, she’d give them both a bow before talking.

”Good morning gentlemen, how lovely it is to see you both here! Daiki, I didn’t know you were a fan of tea or I would have invited you here sooner.” Her gaze then fell on the man standing beside her as she held out her hand to him before introducing herself. ”It’s wonderful to meet you, my name is Jun! Who might you be if you don’t mind me asking?”

The air around her was filled with energy as she waited happily for their responses.

WC:1071[/color]
Oyu Otsunato
Oyu Otsunato
Vagabond (E-rank)
Stat Page : The Collection
Mission Record : OoOoO
Genjutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:48 pm
After a while of walking in the streets, Oyu would continue to smoke his cigar calmly, walking slowly like he didnt have any rush in life, before he would arrive at a small tea house, sitting on the terrace, waiting for a gentle waitress to come to him. The place was crowded, and soon, while he was waiting for his tea to arrive, a young muscular man approached him after having himself enjoyed his tea. 

The way the man approached, with all smile and giggle, seemingly excited by the sight of of a man dressed in all fancy and expensive clothings, wearing jewelry and smoking a cigar, made him jumpy, to which Oyu eyes squinted, a visual replacement for a sigh, more polite, more subtle. 

as he exhaled a large puff of smoke, Oyu looked slowly toward the young man.

''Ah.. by all the gods, what does this one want with me? Is it this type of fool i seem to intrigue?'' he would think, looking all around. ''Not girls? Why is there never a girl...'' tought again the man in his head.

"Excuse me, sir. I couldn't help but notice your cigar. Could you recommend a good brand?" said the young man, who now reached the table where the Otsunato was smoking, enjoying life. Before Oyu could answer, the kid would go again.  "I'm Daiki by the way, sorry for my rudeness, I was just hoping to catch you for a second."

''Hell kid... *puff* Wouldnt you like to know Daiki... hehe. My Name is Oyu. Oyu Otsunato. This is the finnest dried Tobbaco leaves of the land of Tea, the Opus Magnum of smoking. How about a puff against info on the people of this place kid, what do ya think? *puff*'' said calmly the grey haired man, slowly smoking while talking, his voice gravely and deep, not in any rush, yet his eyes and sense seemed sharp.

Before Daiki could even answer, another pair of kids entered the place, seemingly intrigued with the man and friend with the muscular guy, something easy to see and notice from their demeanor. His slow gaze met the ones of the pair, with the green haired girl, bouncing with crazy energy, and the weird white haired young one, who seemed to even be covered in blood. 

Without much more philter, Oyu simply exaled the biggest puff ever, a sigh and gesture of uncertainty, as well as of him being confused as to how many kids were on this island, versus actual adults. 

''Holy fuck... is moon island a kid park for shinobi-runnin-away dropouts? Hehe... at least, kids are entertaining as ever. Never getting bored with those funky looking peeps thats for sure...'' tought Oyu to himself, before listenning to the green haired girl introducing herself.

She presented herself in a over shiny attitude, almost one that made Oyu laugh as it was so over the top. Tho even he admited she was beyond beautifull, as he took the time to look her from head to toe without any subtility, smiling before answering her, who presented herself as Jun.

''Chakra do be making it right when it made you huh? *puff* heheh! I'm Oyu Otsunato. Nice to meet you darlin'.'' said the gravely voice, this time seductive, of the tall grey haired man, his smile showing his white and straight teeths, with his canine both made of stainless steel, a unique and special feature for the Otsunato man, showing his true extravagant side, as well as flirty attitude. Right after his answer, he would take the hand of Jun which she gave to him to slowly kiss it in a really flirty and gentleman way, his eyes keeping eyes contact with Jun, smilling all the way. He was exuding charisma and swagger, a true paragon of social prowess and seduction, forged with countless experiences. The man covered in blood was yet to talk with Oyu, but the cigar reached its end, and this conversation too. 

It was nice to meet new people, but the tall man had to be somewhere fast, so he would meet them in greater length later down the line. ''I gotta go. We'll see each other soon I feel... Some sooner than others.'' said Oyu with a smile, and his soothing suave deep voice smiling and radiating seduction when he looked directly into the eyes of Jun, before leaving the premice.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1045

claims: 

Last edited by Oyu Otsunato on Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edits to claimed stats as i forgot i was already at max chakra)
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:42 am
Oyu Otsunato wrote:
[EXIT]

TWC: 1045

claims: 

Approved
Jun Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 6500

Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:23 am
Jun blushed lightly as the middle-aged man introduced himself, then placed a soft kiss on her hand. After pulling back, she placed her arm at her side once more after slipping a stray piece of hair behind her ear. Though as quickly as he introduced himself, he excused himself from the group. After saying goodbye to him, Jun would look to Kitsu and Daiki for a moment before pondering about what to do. It seemed as if Michiko was nowhere to be found, and Jun didn’t feel like waiting. She’d bob her head from left to right slightly as she contemplated her next steps.

Looking to Daiki, she’d ask him if the bar was open, if it wasn’t she’d request that he open it up early for her. Seeing as she wouldn’t be meeting Michiko and had no other plans for the day, she wished to instead spend the rest of it drinking in the lounge. Should he agree, the three of them would wander off towards his establishment, however, if he denied her, Jun would instead go to another local bar that she knew was open.

(EXIT)

WC:187
Total WC: 1258

WC Claims
+12 Vigor
3400/4000 Ketsuryugan Developed Previous Training here

Oyu Otsunato likes this post

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:55 am
Jun Tsukiko wrote:
(EXIT)

WC:187
Total WC: 1258

WC Claims
+12 Vigor
3400/4000 Ketsuryugan Developed Previous Training here

Approved
Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:44 pm
As if someone was truly listening to his complaining, the tides of the conversation had turned. He was clear to leave with Jun to go to another place where she could likely drink the day away. With a shrug he left, without saying a word to the man.

WC: 48
TWC: 876 
EXIT

WC Claims:
+876 towards Sky Shredding Dragon (1328/1875) (Previous Progress)
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am
Kitsunagi Kurosawa wrote:
WC: 48
TWC: 876 
EXIT

WC Claims:
+876 towards Sky Shredding Dragon (1328/1875) (Previous Progress)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum