Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Onward and Upward Empty Onward and Upward

Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:02 pm
Kaito could not wait for his sea faring journey to come to an end. The boat in which he had traversed swayed constantly in the open ocean, and it made the man sick to the pit of his gut. The elderly ship captain lauged at Kaito’s display, but the Otokage didnt mund. It would al be over soon and he would hopefully never, ever have to traverse the sea again.

After what seemed like an eternity, the boat would finally come to rest at a dock that was conpletelty unrecognizable to the Otokage. This was something thst he had expected seeing as the captsin advised him that they would have to make a detour before heading to Kaito’s home on the eastern continent.

“Where are we, old man?” Kaito asked, doing his best to not throw up yet again.

“Lightning Country, sonny.” The man replied as he began unraveling the ship’s anchor. “Kumogakure pays good prices for my fish ‘ere. Its not native to ‘ese here parts, so its a sorta delicacy to the locals.”

Kaito was a bit shocked to find that they had arrived at the borders of the Lightning Country. He had always heard stories of how beautiful the country and thr village hidden within were from his long deceased merchant parents, and a part of him had always wanted to see it for himself. The Otokage would take a few steps foeward, looking up into the mountains high above him.

‘Shouod I?’ He thought to himself. While he did want to see it, would Kumogakure’s leader be appreciative of his visit? They could very well view his pressence as a form of hostility. ‘But I wil have to make myself known to the other kage eventually. The fact that I’m here alone ahould show thst I will not be acting in a hostile manner…’

He let out a sigh of contemplation. Politics could be so hard to deal with.

“Ya gonna help me or what, sonny?” Kaito turned around to the ship, where he coukd see the man unloading the coolers of fish onto a handdrawn wagon. “I’m qnd old man, and its hard to make my wqy up to the village with my bad back.” Freezing in place for a moment, Kaito conaidered his options before nodding and removing his Otogakure headband, placing it into his item pouch.

“Well dont strain yourself, then. I’m coming.”

Kaito would help to unload the ship before putting the wagon in motion up the mountain. His destination; Kumogakure no Sato.

[Travel - Topic Exit]

421 WC Total

Exit Claims:
- Using 421 WC to trqin 'Lightning-Release' element. [4,120 WC / 8,000 WC]

- Traveling from "Lightning Country Borders" to "Heavenly Gates of Kumogakure.
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Onward and Upward Empty Re: Onward and Upward

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:46 pm
Kaito Inuzuka wrote:

[Travel - Topic Exit]

421 WC Total

Exit Claims:
- Using 421 WC to trqin 'Lightning-Release' element. [4,120 WC / 8,000 WC]

- Traveling from "Lightning Country Borders" to "Heavenly Gates of Kumogakure.

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum