Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Powder Iburi
Powder Iburi
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Pow-Pow's Diary
Mission Record : meow<3
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 7000

Can you hear the whispers?  Empty Can you hear the whispers?

Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:00 pm

Upon the gentle caress of the wind, an enchanting symphony of secrets resonates through the ancient trees, majestic mountains, and serene waters that embrace the crescent island. These secrets, which have not been truly forgotten nor abandoned. They live eternally within this hallowed land, where nature itself possesses an intimate knowledge of their hidden depths. It courses through the veins of the earth, dances in the bewitching waters, and descends from the boundless heavens above, as if ordained by some cosmic force.

Soon, very soon, these secrets shall no longer be confined to the realm of silence. They yearn to be unraveled, craving to be heard by those willing to listen. And already, amidst the sacred realm of the Moon, curious souls embark upon the quest to unveil the truth that lies dormant within these plains.

Powder, adorned in an ethereal glow bestowed by the golden sunlight, rested upon a large boulderstone within the peaks of the crescent. For about an hour, she rested within this position, her face tilted towards the endless skies above. The lass was completely relaxed, wearing leggings that fit loosely around her thighs and a cropped vest. The hooded shawl that partially surrounded her pale complexion, barely seemed capable of staying onto place upon her shoulders. It was a shawl given to her by one of the villagers, and it didn't properly embrace her small frame.

Yet, do not be deceived by her seemingly placid demeanor, Powder possessed an acute awareness of her surroundings. Every transition of the whispering wind, every fragile snap of a twig, was capable of alerting her senses. This was her rightful territory, her sanctuary, where even the most minuscule anomaly would scream vehemently for her attention.

Within her grasp, Powder gingerly twirled a prodigious feather. Its magnificence defied the realms of reality, with an ethereal splendor that beheld the celestial climes. Its unique apex was phantom white, while the rest contained a cornucopia of stars, bestowing it with an otherworldly allure.

The feather whispered secrets.

In this realm of whispers, Powder was prepared to find the truth.
{347}

Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

Can you hear the whispers?  Empty Re: Can you hear the whispers?

Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:11 pm
He stood within the forests, amazed by the streaks of sunlight breaking through and leaving dappled patterns across the grass and leaves. He continued to travel, but he knew better than to travel with no protection. He had already weaved the seals required for his technique making him completely undetectable and invisible, and now he spent a little while traversing through the forest. After his last encounter with the locals, he didn't want to take any chances with being caught off guard.

It didn't take him long to decide where he was going to go, the mountains were there practically begging him to come and explore, and at this moment, he was glad he did. There were only so many pathways, this island had been so unexplored. But he did find a path, and then another, and then he found a place where no pathway existed, but he kept going. Farther and farther into the island's domain he traveled. Through his invisibility, he wore his bright robe tied at the waist, his long brown hair tied loosely in a ponytail, his ice blue eyes both scanned the horizon for danger, but appreciated it's beauty. His sandals didn't make a sound as every thing about him was concealed through the use of his own chakra, and now he simply prowled in the forest, looking for something, anything to catch his attention.

It was then that he saw her, she was more than just sheer beauty. She was someone that transcended the very word. A small frame lying on top of the rock, surrounded by a glow from the sunshine. It seemed to perfectly reflect off of her pale skin, her blue hair fallen across the rock in perfect formation. He couldn't help it, he was stunned. If it wasn't for his Dustless cover surrounding him, he would surely have been caught gawking, but this was an unexpected sight that he was sure very few had the chance to witness. He thought to himself for a moment, and he knew what he had to do.

He knelt down about ten meters away from the woman, and he hurriedly began drawing in his journal. Like a mad man possessed his pencil struck across the face of his journal, which thankfully he was holding both of the items so they were also covered with his jutsu. After a few minutes, he had his sketch done, and he was proud of his work. "What is wrong with me?" he thought to himself. He wiped sweat from his forehead, shook his head to snap himself out of it. He stood back up, and he released his jutsu, showing the rest of his body. "Hello there." He would say in his cheery way that he only knew how. He would bow before her where he stood, not wishing to intrude on her space. He would wait for a response before coming any closer.

WC: 485
Powder Iburi
Powder Iburi
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:46 am
Powder gazed at the giant bird feather, the sunlight above pierced through its intricate patterns. Recalling the times that she and Zeal went out exploring the island on their own.

They had to be cautious, for the two were aware that the island still held dangerous things, even to the two of them, who have been on the island for all their life.

But each time they went out, they were secretly searching for signs of something bigger. Even though each trip was unsuccessful, Zeal never showed any hint of discouragement. He was the type that would never waver from his beliefs.  

But why did it take until now for a sign to reveal itself?

Powder's gaze suddenly shifted, capturing the glimpse of a young man entering her field of vision. It was as if he had emerged from an unseen realm, a hidden veil she was oblivious of. Stirred by curiosity, she propped herself up against the surface of the boulder, her intense blue eyes fixed upon the stranger. The totem that hung delicately from Powder's necklace caught the sunlight, radiating a brief glimmer.

With just one glance, Powder knew that this man did not belong on the island. The question lingered in her mind: Where did he come from, and what brought him here
“I don't recognize you from around here. Is there something you are needing help with?”

Suppressing her surprise at his unexpected presence, Powder concealed her emotions. Of course there were more questions that could have been uttered, but she pushed them aside for now.

{260/607}
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:32 pm
As he revealed himself, the woman stirred. He did his best to focus on the conversation without letting his mind wander too far from reality. Her voice rang through the air between them, music to his ears. A playful melody that beckoned those who heard it, like a siren among the waves washed ashore. Most likely, an awkward amount of time later, he would realize that he hadn't said anything; he would stammer and respond, "Oh O - Of course," He began, "You don't recognize me because I am new here. I've only been here a few days. I was fascinated by this place on the maps I had seen, and my spirit beckoned me to explore the world and learn its secrets, the legends that it could tell, the marvels it held."

He would bow, "My name is Ren Kurosawa. I am eternally at your service," He would look up to her with a warm smile, still bowing, "Truly, my pleasure." He would stand up and allow the woman to speak back to him. He wanted to say more, but he wasn't sure why he wanted to say more; even now, he was rambling in his mind. "Shut up, Ren. Focus." He would think to himself as he waited.

WC: 201
Powder Iburi
Powder Iburi
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:37 am
Initially, the man's response was filled with hesitation, igniting a deep sense of curiosity within the young woman. It was evident that he struggled to find the right words. Yet, Powder's yearning for an explanation remained unsatisfied. "So, does that mean you're not from the island at all?" she questioned, already aware of the answer lurking within her.

She observed as the man bowed before her, revealing his name to the unfamiliar surroundings. "Discover its secrets?" Her gaze briefly returned to the feather that remained within her hand. "I believe it all depends on whether those secrets genuinely desire to be unraveled. They conceal themselves for a purpose, awaiting the perfect moment to unveil their existence."

Powder slid from the boulder's edge, her feet landing soundlessly on the ground before stepping towards Ren. With her hands concealed behind her back, her eyes scanned his figure once more, noting his slight height advantage. This still allowed her to be at eye level with him. "Well, Ren, you may call me Powder. It's a pleasure to meet you, and may the secrets you yearn for find you as you desire." Powder withdrew her hand from behind her back, revealing the hidden feather that she held, and extending it towards the man. Its touch was as delicate as silk, almost as if it might slip away effortlessly between one's fingers.

Deep within, Powder understood that this feather once belonged to one of the Spirits that graced their land, the majestic Aetherius that once soared through the skies above.

Maintaining a composed expression, Powder concealed the flicker of hope that stirred within her. Perhaps this encounter could mark the beginning of something momentous. However, she desperately hoped it would lead to the reawakening that the island so desperately craved, rather than another agonizing repetition of the past. Prepared for the worst-case scenario, Powder vowed to grow stronger, to guard her people, and protect the island from harm.

{323/930}
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:36 pm
The woman asked more questions, and spoke words that revealed there was more to this woman than a beauty in the forest. To Ren, she seemed to know a lot more than he originally thought. His time in the village had given him some insight on the fact that this island held many secrets, many legends that he was dying to uncover. He wanted to bridge this gap between his world and this one, and he believed that this woman could be the very material to build that bridge.

"No I am not from the island whatsoever. I have been a wandering minstrel my whole life. I go from place to place and I learn secrets, and then I write them down, make songs about them, live through some of the legends myself, I just love the world and all of its inhabitants. so I try to immortalize them through my music and poetry, sometimes in my drawings. Speaking of," He showed the woman his journal, showing her a beautifully sketched picture of her lying on the rock. "I hope that wasn't to forward, but when I see beauty, I feel compelled to sketch it. You can have this if you would like, if not I will keep it safe." He would smile.

She introduced herself as Powder, a name that Ren thought was beautiful. "I love your name Powder," He would bow, "It is a pleasure to meet you, truly." He would stand up and respond, "I do truly hope the secrets find their way to me. This place has proven to be a treasure trove full of wonder and beauty. I want nothing more than to exemplify it and rejoice in its grace. But tell me, tell me more about you." He would kneel down, "While you speak, would you mind if I sketched you once more? The light is perfect and it would be an honor to have you in my books." He would of course understand if she rejected, but he felt compelled to draw this gorgeous scene.

WC: 342
Powder Iburi
Powder Iburi
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)

Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:48 pm
Powder listened intently as Ren explained his life as a traveling minstrel, one who loved to intertwine the world in between the very threads of his own creations. His melodies serve as the very layout of the memories held within him. 

“I see, you hold a lot of love for this world, and many within it.” 

Power was captivated as Ren extended his journal toward her, revealing a meticulously drawn portrait that bore a striking resemblance to herself. A tingling warmth crept up her cheeks, betraying a newfound bashfulness. She gratefully accepted the drawing from Ren's outstretched hand.

"Ren, your name holds a special place as well," Power managed to utter, her voice slightly breathless. His directness and enthusiasm caught her off guard, causing a momentary lapse in her composed demeanor. It was a rare occurrence for someone to approach her with such fervor, awakening a dormant excitement within her. With an ease of breath, she calms herself and relaxes a bit. 

"However, if you truly wish to know me better, you must make our encounters more frequent. I must confess that I’m not very adept at unraveling the intricacies of my own self." With genuine sincerity, Power encouraged Ren to visit her again in the near future, hoping to fortify the connection they had chanced upon.

Despite the lingering shyness that enveloped her, Power consented to Ren's request to sketch further in his journal. As he traced lines upon the paper, her gaze turned skyward, allowing her imagination to roam freely. "This island has been my home for as long as I can remember. Meeting someone from beyond its shores was not something I anticipated today. That's all I can share about myself at the moment. But what about you? As a minstrel, do you carry any of these instruments that you use to bring those melodies to life?"

{310/1,240}
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:28 pm
She spoke with such a tone, she moved with such a grace. This woman was incredible. Ren was fascinated by her every movement, the mystery that seemed to etch into every fiber of her being. She truly had a means to catch those unknowing, into a trance of desire and a wish to unravel her secrets.

She said that his name held a special place as well, something that Ren didn't quite understand. "What is she speaking of? How does it hold a special place? Why am I so intrigued with this woman? What is it about her that draws me in?" He would think to himself as she spoke. Her demeanor would shift ever so slightly, somewhat bashful was she.

He could think of the stories that he had heard years ago of the sirens. The beautiful sea witches that would draw sailors in to their deaths, and for some reason, through some means, he felt himself being drug in closer to this woman, for sheer mystery alone.

She would mention the idea of them meeting once more, a thought that had only crossed his mind a few dozen times in the time that they had been speaking. He would nod his head, his outward appearance showing an interest, but not completely attached to the situation as he truly was. "I would love to meet with you again. You seem to have a quality that makes you exceedingly interesting; I hope you know that about yourself. You may not be able to unravel the intricacies of yourself, but you are completely adept at breathing intrigue with every movement of your body."

He would kneel down and begin to sketch once more, creating a likeness that would not truly give this woman justice, as something so beautiful can only be done so well, the perfected lines of her body and face are something only the most skilled artists would be able to reimagine through this medium. While he continued to carve into his paper her likeness, she would speak once more with her gaze towards the sky above, and not upon himself, something he was thankful for as he didn't think he could work with such pressure.

She spoke of this island being her home for as long as she can remember, and that that is the extent of what she could share about herself at the time. He would continue to draw and he would respond to the woman sitting upon the rock, with the beautiful name of Powder.

"Yes, I do like to think that I carry the melodies to life, but for the most part, my music is used for entertainment and sometimes for the pleasure of different types. I can generate illusions with my music, and there are times, when others wish to escape this reality and go into something completely different, I perform for them my music and bring their minds to a different place entirely." He would finish his drawing, stand up and sit next to her on the rock, "I would love to show you sometime. When you feel more comfortable, of course."

He would pull out his flute, and he would offer it to her, seeing if she would find any interest in holding something that he held so dear. "If you would like, you can try and play it." He would smile and speak with a calm and inviting tone, slightly hushed to match her own volume.

WC: 576
TWC: 1604
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:51 pm
After a few hours of them being together, he would bid her a farewell. He would attempt to kiss her hand if she would let him, and thank her for her time. He would then pack his things and leave as soon as he could. He knew there was so much to explore out in the world, and meeting this woman was one of those many beautiful things to find.

WC: 70
EXIT
TWC: 1674

Claims:
+16 Vigor for Sakoshi
+1674 towards Beloved Presence (1674/2000) For Sakoshi

Powder Iburi likes this post

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:41 am
Ren Kurosawa wrote:WC: 70
EXIT
TWC: 1674

Claims:
+16 Vigor for Sakoshi
+1674 towards Beloved Presence (1674/2000) For Sakoshi

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum