Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Genin exam : A passage to independance!

+4
Tenko Sarutobi
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Suraida Kiryu
Nokino
8 posters
Go down
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Genin exam : A passage to independance!  Empty Genin exam : A passage to independance!

Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:09 pm

GENIN EXAM! 

Today was the day for the students of the current semester in the Ninja Academy of the village of Konohagakure no sato, the village hidden in the leaves. After a whole school semester, multiples classes, failures and successes, the students are finally ready to take the exam that will make them shinobi of the rank of Genin, official ninja of the village of Konoha. This day was one of preparation for Nokino, trying to make the exam more clear for the students. The class was cleaned to be impecable, without a spec of dust or dirt. As she stood on the shiny floor, the Iburi sensei welcomed at the door for the first time each students, calling them by their name, instead of calling them students, or other words for inferior. As she did the gesture out of good faith and pride for the potential new recruits, Nokino still kept in mind her harsh and hard to attain standards, knowing that less than half of the students in the class will pass the exam. 

After a while, as each took their place, Nokino stood before the class, and to represent a more official and ceremonial attire, worn her konohagakure headband across her forehead, in the classic way, tying her long straight and platine blonde hair in a perfectly tight bun over her head, letting only her bangs on the side of the headband flow. 

''Welcome today into school, once again, but for some of you, for the last time. Today is the famous Genin exam, a test designed to determine if you have what it takes to be a real ninja. First and foremost, I would like to point out that the test is very demanding and difficult, and should any student fail or want to desist right now if they feel unready, they can and will only need to redo the semester of school, as well as re-attempt the exam at its next iteration, 'aight?'' Said loud and clear the sensei toward the class. As no students moved, Nokino smiled, before going again. Before she talked, she pulled a box from under her desk, filled to the brim with headbands to distribute to the successfull students who will pass the exam.

''So, the exam will be separated in two parts. The first part of the written exam is choices or true or false questions, testing your knowledge attained troughout the semester in classes. The second part is questions where you need to answer to the best of your abilities, be honnest with yourself and with the village, as those answers will determine your future. For the second part of the exam, after you are done with the written paper, you will need to showcase before me in another room the basic jutsu of Transformation, as well as the clone jutsu. We will analyse your performance, and its important to showcase the best you can, and to be as flawless as possible. My clones will stay here and patrol the class to prevent ANY form of cheating, wich will instantly disqualify you and get you a permanent expulsion from the Academy. I'll be waiting in the other room for the first to finish the written part, 'aight?'' Added Nokino-sensei, explaining loud and clear the procedures.

As she weaved the handsigns to summon forth 2 shadow clones, Nokino distributed the copies in paper, before leaving to the other class.

KONOHAGAKURE OFFICIAL GENIN EXAM

#1. In what country is Konoha located?
a)Land of Forest
b)Kingdom of Fire
c)Land of Fire
d) Konoha Country

#2. What are the ranks of shinobi?
a) Student, Genin, Chunin, Jounin, Anbu, Master, Deputy, Kage
b) beginner, apprentice, journeyman, expert, master, lord
c) E,D,C,B,A,S

#3. Wich of those ninja items ISN'T an actual ninja too?
a) Kunai
b) steel wire
c) flash paper tag
d) lunchbox
e) Shuriken
f) Tanto

#4. What other techniques does the Genin must learn aside from the transformation and clone jutsu? (Pick all that apply)
a) Surface walking technique
b) silent footsteps Jutsu
c) substitution technique
d) chakra supression technique

e) Edo tensei: Reincarnation Jutsu

#5. What is the difference between the clone jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu?
a) they are both the same but one is made out of shadow
b) the clone is real and the shadow is only an image
c) the clone is a living clone technique and the other an illusion jutsu
d) the clone jutsu is an illusion wherehas the shadow clone is a tangible higher rank version

Questions with written answers:

#6. What specialties and jutsu of the ninja world are you aiming for and what will it bring to your team and the village? List the most of them you know for now and the why.

#7. What are your weaknesses and strengths ? list at LEAST 4 of each, and a brief why for the strengths, and a brief what can be done for your weaknesses.

#8. What are your goals and expectations toward the ninja world and the village of Konohagakure? give at least 3 of each with a brief explanation.

#9. What rank or assignement are you aiming for and what are you ready to do to get to it? give the rank and the why, and a brief explanation.

#10. Where is the limit to what you are willing to give or sacrifice for the village of the hidden leaf or the hokage? Detail this answer.

Genin exam : A passage to independance!  AdNME4o

As she waited in the other room, Nokino was sitting across a large desk, empty beside a water bottle, a few blank scrolls for notting, and a large cloth hanging in front of it, white in color with the symbol of the Hokage in red, with on each side in dark green the leaf symbol of Konohagakure. She patiently waited for the first student to arrive and showcase each jutsu. Her speech being the same each time, Nokino said the following;

''Welcome to the second half of the Genin exam. State your full name, age, and explain the two jutsu you will do, the clone technique and transformation technique. Proceed with the clone first, and then explain in who you will transform, and proceed with this one too.'' 

Nokino looked with eagle eyes, peering into every small detail, fold of cloth, pores of the skin, every single hairs. Nothing escaped her gaze, and she took note of everything too.

Last edited by Nokino on Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Genin exam : A passage to independance!  Empty Re: Genin exam : A passage to independance!

Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:12 am
With the rising of the morning sun came the rising of a new day for students of the academy. One student in particular was making his way along the streets as he usually did, his senses shot due to the fact he hadn't been able to sleep a wink the previous night, as today was set to be an exciting day for him depending on the outcome. As he entered the halls of the academy that he had entered so many times before he couldn't help but feel a little sadness enter into him as the thought that he was never going to be back in here again crossed his mind. He made his way into class and walked over to his desk, no pack slung around his shoulder this time, as he took a seat and placed his head in his hands as he looked over to his sensei who was sitting as well waiting for the class to fill with students who were going to be taking the exams alongside him. 'Today's going to be a good day, Suraida. You'll pass the exams, become a ninja, and then you'll be able to grow much stronger. It's just another step in the road that many have taken before you.' He was hyping himself up in his mind as the class soon was full and Nokino-sensei stood to disclose how the exam was going to go.

Eventually the papers with everyone's questions would be given out as Suraida took his and took up a pencil ready to see whatever was on the paper waiting for him. It wouldn't be long before she left the class for another room as Suraida turned around the paper and read the questions before him as he would soon start writing, his eyes being kept on the paper, as he didn't want to give the clones that remained in the room the impression he was cheating in some way.

1. C / 2. A / 3. D / 4. A & C / 5. D

6. I seek to specialize in jutsus that are contrived from space and time as well as jutsus that help heal myself and others along with sensory abilities that'll allow me to detect things faster than other ninja normally can. This way I can be a supporting ninja for my fellow ninja being able to get them out of danger quickly as well as heal them even when they take massive damage.

7. Weaknesses: Stamina, physical strength, terrible tactical prowess, and lack of power to cast Ninjutsu powerful enough to do damage.
Strengths: Chakra, speed, control of emotions, and Genjutsu prowess.
I've always had a high amount of chakra ever since I was little and have managed to grow and harness it during my time in training. My Genjutsu as a result has been especially powerful as a result and having the speed to use said jutsus certainly helps in tight situations. Also it is important for ninja to have a good control over their emotions during certain situations and I feel I can accomplish this with ease when facing said situations. As for my weaknesses I intend to continue training in order to improve my stamina as much as possible which will, in turn, allow me to be able to utilize my strength more effectively. I also intend to read more books about our village's history and learn from my comrades to be better suited for strategy in the field. As for Ninjutsu usage I intend to keep that to a minimum so I can focus on things I'm good at but I won't cease my study of such jutsus so that I know what to do if I'm ever put in danger due to them.

8. My goal is to become someone that others can count on for support in missions as well as daily lives. I have expectations for the world and village that I'll have plenty of opportunities provided in order to do so. I also have the goal to become a leader within the village. I expect that it'll take a lot of hard work to achieve such a goal and I intend to work hard in order to earn such a spot. Finally my most important goal is to help the village thrive and flourish and become an even better village than it's ever been. My expectation is that it'll be extremely difficult to do that and I may never be able to accomplish it but as long as I have the goal active I will never stop from trying to achieve it.

9. I'm aiming to become a master within the village with the hope that I can soar even higher than that one day. While I would like to say that my goal is to one day become the Hokage or even a deputy Hokage I believe I will never attain the necessary power to achieve those heights. From a rank of Master, however, I believe I can still be a great boon as well as leader to younger generations from such a position and help to make the village even stronger as a result.

10. As the village has been my home for the past few years I would give my life for it's protection and growth. I want to be an example that every Shinobi should pay attention to and learn from even long after I've been put into the ground. We possess many great ninja and also many great students who one day want to become ninja themselves and I want to show them that the ninja is worth protecting in my own way no matter what I have to do in order to show it.

After writing everything that he had in mind down on his paper he turned it over and stood up as he walked into the next room, one of the clones picking his paper up from the desk, as he walked over into the room and saw Nokino waiting for him in the room. He walked over to the center of the room, scratching his head as he entered due to goosebumps starting to appear along the back of his neck, before standing there and waiting for his next set of instructions. Upon receiving them he would say "My name is Suraida Kiryu. Age 21. I'm going to be performing the clone technique and the transformation technique. With the clone technique I am able to summon forth perfect doppelgangers of myself that are pure illusory images and have no substance to them. They can be used for decoy situations to confuse opponents. As for the transformation technique it allows me to be able to change my appearance in an instant to another person of my choosing. This can be great for espionage situations where I can blend in and gather information from targets more quietly and efficiently. Now I'll perform the clone technique."

With that said he brought up one hand and formed the ram sign as he focused his chakra causing four clones to appear into existence at his sides, their hands also up forming the ram sign, as he put his hand down and looked at his clones which all seemed to be looking around the room observing their surroundings. He would eventually allow them to disappear before moving on. "Now I'll perform the transformation technique. I'll be using it to turn into another student I've ran into during my time here." He would bring up his hand again to perform the dog sign as he focused his chakra again in order to sprout forth a cloud of smoke that covered his body. As it slowly dissipated it would reveal someone else standing in Suraida's place. This student had blonde hair which shifted into black tips and was tied in a ponytail, he had red markings along his face that ran up his eyes and forehead, and his clothes gave the impression that he was obsessed with bumblebees for some reason. By all accounts Suraida now looked just like Chokoku as he gave a wave to Nokino with a smile and said "Yo!" using his Ventriloquism technique to sound just like the  boy. He'd stay in that form for a little bit before becoming shrouded in smoke once more reverting back to his original form and waiting for the results. He hoped that they would be favorable.

WC 1,401
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20750

Genin exam : A passage to independance!  Empty Re: Genin exam : A passage to independance!

Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:48 pm
This was it, the day of the exams. Nothing and no-one in there right mind would throw him of-course today. He was focused, engaged and ready to commit. All his doubts had been removed, destroyed or brought to heel. That was it, he stood at the peak of power. They would all chant his name. A reflection in a store window showed him the headband resting across his head, hidden only by the Tsuchikage Hat. In the distance Nokino came plundering down, ripping apart buildings with there bare hands. Aburame bugs flooded upwards through cracks in the ground. He heard a bellow “You suck, bee kid!” and ”Shut up about Iwagakure, your not there and it doesn't matter anymore!, only to be followed up with ”Man one of your pecs is slightly bigger than the other”

Well that’s oddly specific. Cho thought, clawing at his eyes like a Magpie stealing silver tupperware. Leave my pectoral muscles alone

Cho bolted upright, his breathing erratic. He looked around, finding the mirror near his bed. My pecs aren’t that different.. he oldly chose to focus on that, and not his irrational fear concern over his Sensei Nokino nor his disgust nonchalant attitude towards bugs. They weren’t afterall, Bees.  

Getting dressed was the easy part, he wore something slightly different to his usual black and yellow or yellow and black and this time, went with something more comfy. Over his normal clothes he wore a thin, black with yellow and gold trim, a thin rope kept the collar pointing upright. Cho knew he looked too cool for school, but that didn’t matter.

Heading to the academy as early as possible he arrived just in time with the other students, he took a comfy seat where he was situated and waited for the exam to start. There was a long list of instructions but for the most part, they simply had to answer questions and then head to the teacher and perform two basic techniques. Pen to paper went a lot quicker than expected, with the answers arriving as such;

C | A | D | A & C | D

Next he moved to the written parts, at least it wasn’t a presentation again! His hands grabbed the pen, rotating it around his fingers before he began attack two of the exam, the hard bit!

Spacetime and Ninjutsu, my clan focuses almost entirely on Space-Time capabilities by summoning our bugs through existing contracts. I will bring to my team a defensive network, a shield that attacks will bounce off of without harm.

My weaknesses are my stubbornness, making it hard for me to focus to counter act I rely on the opinions of friends and allies, where I can get behind them. I struggle to fully listen and understand, I must take the time to think about what I am doing or saying before I speak. I am weak at Taijutsu, I must stay at range from opponents and take advantage of my summons, finally I am easily led by others. I must think about what my actions will mean for my Village, Konoha.

He knew his weaknesses, so moving to strengths.

I am willing to learn, this is a strength as I can fill in gaps in teams where I am needed. I am loyal to my friends and allies, they are protected when they are with me and we act as a team. I like to improve, I won’t sit idly by with a skill - I will want to take it onwards to develop further and finally I am stubborn. I won’t let go or stop on an objective until it is done, allowing me to focus on a mission at hand.

The next was his own goals and expectations, this was easy.

Stablise the Clan - I am unsure of any of us have survived the war, I would like to guide them to there new home within Konoha

Become a respected member of the community - I want my name to be known to Konoha. For them to trust that when Cho is on the job, it gets done

Take on Students - There is no future without the next generation. I wish to teach those who are willing to learn, guiding the next generation to greatness.

The next question delved a bit deeper.

I wish to become a Jounin, to do this I will teach students and other team members, I will use leadership skills to make my team, and by extension Konoha, better than it was before I came here

Finally the last question, the hardest but easiest to answer.

There is no limit - We live to serve.

The page was folded over and he stood, and headed for the door. On the other side was Nokino herself. He locked eyes. Letting the door close behind him with a soft thud. He bowed respectively, befitting a Sensei. ”I am Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru, I am 18. Today I will be showcasing two Jutsu required to pass the Genin exam. The clone technique, where I will perform a perfect replica of myself. A Jutsu perfect for espionage and for sowing doubt into the enemy. I will then perform the Transformation Jutsu, where I will transform into my friend, Tenko. This is a technique used again for espionage and misdirection, perfect for ambushes too.” He performed firstly the clone technique with one hand, next to him stood a just as arrogant man as he was himself. He looked as perfect as someone carved from marble. Just as dense too.

He described next , again reminding who he would turn into. Using one handed seals he performed the Transformation technique. He appeared just as Tenko did, smugness and the same almost still impression on her face as he had grown to admire. The fan across his back looked an exact replica too, a benefit of it being almost smacked across his head.

The technique dropped after he gave time for it to be examined, and he waited for her feedback.

WC: 1009

Nokino likes this post

Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:54 pm
Today was finally the day, the day of the Genin exam, the day where Tenko and others will learn if they will be promoted to Genin and serve the village or if they will fail and either flunk out of the academy or repeat the whole thing. As the students filled the hall and took their seats Nokino the proctor for this year explained what the exam entailed even giving those who doubted themself the option to back out now and re-do the academy phase.

Of course, Tenko didn’t budge she had come this far and she was not about to back out at the final hurdle, to do so would not only hurt her pride but also prove the people who doubted her were right and she could not let that happen, she’d die before letting that happen.

Nokino explained the exam explaining that the exam was in three parts, a general question phase testing a student's knowledge attained throughout the school year and a second phase which focussed on a student’s ability to asses themselves honestly by listing strengths and weaknesses they feel they have and what their ambitions are. The final phase would take place in the next room and include using the Transformation and Clone techniques, Nokino finished by informing the students that her clones will remain in this room to prevent cheating which would be an instant disqualification and expulsion.

Tenko looked at the sheet of paper she was given, looking at the questions carefully with a concentrated look on her face. “ This first set of questions looks pretty easy. I can’t imagine getting any of them wrong. Only question five looks like it would catch people out. Right, let’s get this part done. “

She circled the correct answers as she went down, those answers being 1.C 2.A 3.D 4.A and C 5.D. “ Now for the written questions. What Jutsu and specialities am I aiming for and what will I bring to the team and village? “ She read out the question in her head and took a moment to think, a single finger tapped on the desk repeatedly as she gathered her thoughts before abruptly stopping.

“ It’s always been my intention to focus on Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu, creating a unique style combining the two in which I become a long-ranged defensive anchor and control the battlefield, that’s not to say I have no skill in close quarters if I have the chance to close in I will take it. As of right now, I can infuse my weapons with chakra specifically my giant fan which when infused with chakra creates a blast of wind that can disperse mists and similar effects. I currently have several Wind element jutsu including Air Bullets, Great Breakthrough, Vaccum Sphere, Gale Push and Quiet Footsteps.

Strengths and Weaknesses;

Confidence: I am a pretty confident person, some people would call me cocky or arrogant and they might be right but I believe that I have every right to be confident in my abilities even at this low level.

Loyal: Without a doubt I am loyal to my village and clan. I’ll give my life for either if that is what is required of me. This extends to friends but I will throw that friendship away if that friend becomes an enemy of the village.

Analytical: I like to think I am pretty analytical specifically in combat. During our sparring class where I sparred with Cho I was able to discern from his arrogance that he wasn’t taking the fight seriously and was likely holding back. I could tell from the signs he weaved that the Jutsu he was about to use was probably an Earth-style jutsu, the vibrations under my feet confirmed it and when the Justu was unleashed the rock spears were blunted which screamed no intent to harm.

Versatility: As a Sarutobi we have the ability to master each of the basic elements if we train enough as well as having the unique Ash element. This means I can fill elemental gaps in a formation once I have learnt the elements, and couple that with my skill in all combat from just about any range and I feel I am an asset to any team.

Pride: This wraps back to my confidence. While I believe I have the right to be confident in my abilities I do know that being too proud of my abilities can lead to unfortunate scenarios like refusing to do certain things I consider to be beneath me or working with someone I do not like. Having more experience with the dangers of the Ninja world will likely help with this

Quick temper: Everyone has mentioned that I get angry really easy and that is behaviour unbecoming of a Shinobi. For example, if an enemy is aware of this they could easily trigger me and force me to make mistakes putting the mission and team in jeopardy. This is something I have been trying to fix for a while by either taking out my frustration on a dummy, meditating or going to the bathhouse to relax.

Headstrong: I’m pretty obstinate and stubborn, Once I have settled on a path ahead I won’t deviate from it unless I absolutely have to.

Rude: I’m not the most social person around and I'm quick to throw insults and speak my mind about someone even if they are a superior. This has gotten me in trouble all my life as proven by my first day at the academy. “

Goals and Expectations;

Combat Mastery: It’s a simple yet difficult goal but I want to master all aspects of combat so I can be a lethal asset on the battlefield.

Clan leadership: The Sarutobi clan has fallen on tough times most of my generation are slackers who just want to laze around the compound barely getting by in life. I want to change that by becoming the clan leader and bring the Sarutobi in line with the Hyuuga and Uchiha.

Conflict: The ninja world is a world filled with conflict everyone knows this. I know there will be conflict during my career and that I’ll likely be called to war perhaps even against former allies and friends.

What rank or Assignment am I aiming for?

The absolute minimum I am aiming for is Jonin. Realistically my goal is to reach Master rank. My dream goal is to become a Kage-level Kunoichi on par with our current Hokage.

What is the limit I am willing to give or sacrifice for the village or Hokage?

I would gladly give my life for either. My life exists solely for the village’s benefit, Soldiers seldom get the right to determine their fate. Even if the order came for me to wipe out my clan out of fear they might rebel I would do so. “

That was the last question. Tenko looked over her answers making sure everything she wanted to say was written and the answers were correct then she leaned back in her chair for a moment to relax then she raised her hand to gain the attention of one of the clones that she was done, then she stood up and strolled to the next room.

Nokino gave her the instructions and then waited. Tenko took a second to compose herself before she began. “My name is Tenko Sarutobi, I’m 18 years of age and I will be performing the clone and transformation technique and giving a brief explanation on how each one works.

First is the clone technique, this technique allows me to create up to four identical copies of myself. It’s a basic technique used for diversion and confusion in combat. To perform this you simply make the Ram hand sign like so.”
She made the ram sign with both hands as she could not perform signs one-handed prompting four identical copies of herself to appear at her side each with the same still expression on their faces before vanishing.

“ Next Is the transformation technique. This is another basic technique that’s used for espionage and infiltration. It allowed me to transform myself into another person or even an object, people are easier to transform into and the quality of the transformation is dependent on the person using the technique and how well they know the transformation target that is why people are easier to transform into. To demonstrate I will transform into a fellow student. To perform this you simply make the Dog hand sign like so “ She made the dog sign and transformed into her fellow student Kiryu before turning back to normal when told to and waiting for Nokino’s feedback.

[WC: 1441]
[TWC: 1441]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:01 pm
As all students performed greatly the written part of the exam and moved onto the practical, Nokino was gazing at them, analyzing every details, and not answering their talk, only nodding while taking notes. One student presented, and then another, followed by another, and so on, until all the class passed and presented their practical parts of the exam before the tall and intimidating Iburi sensei. As they all waited back into the class, sat at their places, talking and gossiping about who will pass and their performance, Nokino appeared into the class with a large puff of smoke. In truth, she passed as a smoke trough the vent system, appearing as an almost invisible smoke, using her ingenuity and smoke release to suprise the class.

As she appeared standing on top of her desk in a superhero pose, wearing proudly her headband, Nokino claped her hand extremely loudly, sounding more strongly than the firework Cho detonated in class at the last day of school, resonating trough the air.

'' 'AIIIIIIGHT CLASS! LISTEN UP!'' yelled the teacher, standing proud, her face showing the biggest smile the student ever saw her with. This was a happy moment, the graduation of students! 

As she got out a wooden pad with a paper sheet on it, Nokino started to name all the students name. At first, it was looking grime, as the names she got out were only followed by the word ''Failed''. Indeed, Noknio had zero time for pity, listing out loud the names of the students who didnt succeed. After naming 19 out of the 30 students in the class, Nokino took a pause, looked into the terrifyed eyes of the students remaining, and smiled more. 

''Tenko Sarutobi....... PASSED!'' exclaimed Nokino, taking a headband with the hidden leaf symbol and raising her arms toward the front of the class so the student could get her rightfull headband.

''Suraida Kiryu, PASSED!'' said right after the teacher.

As she continued to name students, only Cho remained at the end, as the last student. Everyone else left, and it was only the two left. Nokino dropped from her desk, and went closer to him, sitting at a desk beside him, and leaning on to speak to him, her face as if she was about to give out a speech.

''Chokoku... You know you've been a hard case this year, uh?'' Said the teacher, in a calm voice, her smile gone, taking a pause to let him process what was happening.

''Sometimes, I meet some people who make me wonder why I am a teacher...'' Added the Iburi, sighing as she was weirdly enough, getting emotionnal. This was not easy to say, nor to admit.

Genin exam : A passage to independance!  Z6GIUje

''...... But even if you were a mess, you are a good kid. You are actually one who remind me why I indeed am a teacher.'' Said Nokino, her eyes a bit teary as her hands reached behind her head.

As she untied the knot of her headband, she took in in the palm of her hand and held it out to Cho, gifting him her very own headband.

''You passed Cho. Keep those dreams up kid, 'aight?'' said the Sensei, tightening the headband around Cho's head, before taking one in the box for herself as a replacement. 

In the end, the feeling of rebellion, of wanting to make a difference was something Nokino connected. She was a loyal servent of the Village, but she wanted to make a difference, not just to be fodder.

As all students had left, Nokino left too, walking out of school and to her house, disapearing into the sunset of the end of day.

[EXIT]

TWC: 1686

Claims:
  1. +1000 ryo
  2. +5AP
  3. at 25% off for max stats, learning Nature Chakra Profiency for 1500WC
  4. remaining 186 WC going toward Rasenshuriken Mastery (power) at 25% off for max stats(186/3750)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:48 pm
Nokino wrote:
[EXIT]

TWC: 1686

Claims:
  1. +1000 ryo
  2. +5AP
  3. at 25% off for max stats, learning Nature Chakra Profiency for 1500WC
  4. remaining 186 WC going toward Rasenshuriken Mastery (power) at 25% off for max stats(186/3750)

Approved
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:34 pm
Upon returning to the other room in order to wait for the announcement of the results Suraida walked over to his usual chair for possibly the last time in his life. Once he was a Genin he knew that he was only ever going to come back here either as a teacher or on a mission of some sort. He had the feeling that he had passed as soon as he had stepped out of the exam room given how there were smiles on the teachers after he had performed the prerequisite jutsus that were required of him. He looked out of the nearby window as he waited for the rest of the class to get through with their own exams which caused time to tick on slowly due to how suspenseful the wait was becoming for him. He could see the streets outside going about their normal business as usual as he wondered what he was going to do after class was dismissed. If he had passed he knew he was going to want to celebrate his success and go his merry way over to some restaurant to really splurge and pig himself out on some excellent culinary art... If he had failed though...

The answer to that burning question in his mind was about to be provided as he heard the door open once more and in came the teachers who would stand in front of the class, Nokino getting on top of the desk rather dramatically, as he looked over to them holding clipboards with a list of what looked like names in their hands. He could only take a guess as to what was on those lists as he straightened up in his seat and tried to calm himself for the hope of hearing his name called out on the passing list. As names were being called out, some passing a few failing, eventually his name would be called out as he heard the word "PASSED!" which caused him to hop up out of his seat and raise his fists up in the air in victory. "YEAHHHH! I did it! Believe it!!" he shouted before calming himself down in a hurry and bowing towards the teachers. "Thank you for your tutelage, senseis. I'll try to continue making you proud even outside of these halls." After saying that he would accept his new headband, placing it in his pocket before skipping his merry self out of the class like a child. Yep. Food was definitely something that was called for.

{Exiting}

WC 423
TWC 1,824

Claiming mission completion rewards including 1,000 ryo, 5 AP, the Space/Time Spec, and promotion to Genin/D power rank including 20 stats to put towards Chakra as well as 100 AP. Also claiming 18 more stats to put towards Chakra as well as the techs Chakra Anesthesia and False Surroundings at C rank (1,500 WC). Also putting remaining WC (324) towards Chakra Flare (324/500)

Last edited by Suraida Kiryu on Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to make changes to my claims.)
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:31 am
The wait back at the seats in class was the longest he could ever fathom, the silence too whilst everyone was silently waiting to hear the results, his eyes peered to the left and to the right - some were quite literally shaking and sweating, staring into the desks, he rose his head and looked to the front of the room, how bad was the fail rate here? Damn, he never checked or asked. Maybe he would have found that out if he wasn’t late for the first class.

Worry turned to tension, would he have to return for more classes, he thought back to all the times he was given a bollocking or told to sort out his act, he would definitely have to retake it. His trail of thoughts was cut off by the sudden appearance of Nokino, his eyes widened slightly - she truly was on another level at the moment, he gritted his teeth, Cho had so far to go.

Each person’s name was called up individually, the chunk of No’s resonated across the class. Did everyone fail, did they miss something in the exam papers. His face betrayed his worry, until the first passes had started to filter in, two of the classmates he spent the most time with passed and he, well everyone was gone by time he was sat on his own.

”Yes Sensai, my tenure has been far from smooth” He look deflated, he was definitely getting expelled.

But it wasn’t right, and before he could begin to add on anything in his hand was Nokino’s own headband, his eyes stared at it and then back to her. Once again he was divided, his loyalty shifting to the fine people of Konoha, he smiled. ”This means a lot to
Me Nokino-Sensei, I will not forget this.

She tied the headband around his head and passed him, telling him to keep up his dreams. Probably the nicest thing anyone ever said to him. He thought back a tear, wiped it off and bowed with respect he hadn’t shown before. Excusing himself he came out with the beaming smile not seen on the guy before. It was time for the great adventure!

[exit]

WC: 368
TWC: 1337

+13 Vigor
+1000 Ryo
+ 5 AP
+ Nokino’s Headband
+ Genin Promotion
+ D Rank Promotion
+ 100 AP from Promotion
+ 20 Vigor

+ Hiding like a Mole 1000/1000
+ Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Previous Claim 500/500 (307+ 193)
Cat Eyes 144/250
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 165714

Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:49 am
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru wrote:
Claims:

Approved
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:15 am
Honor Student: Start as an E-rank character and complete the Genin Exam
Bonus: 1x C-rank Jutsu Scroll, 1x Honor's Student Pin

+ Ninjutsu Speciality at D rank

Forgot to claim this too
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum