Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Suraida Kiryu
Suraida Kiryu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page

HP: 300
AP: 406

Vigor: 25
Chakra: 150
Speed: 100
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 8500

One Last Session Before Examination Empty One Last Session Before Examination

Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:25 pm
The class bell of the Leaf Village's academy rang out loud signaling the dismissal of the students within it's walls as the front doors slammed open as kids and teens alike were running as fast as possible to get away from the building they perceived as the most boring place in the whole village. The older class, however, would slowly exit the building with their bags stuffed to the brim with material to read and learn from while in the comfort of their homes especially as the year was coming to it's end. One ninja in particular, who left the building before everyone else, was somewhere in the middle with his levels of motivation and learning curves. As Suraida left the building in a slow manner, hands in pockets as he had his eyes closed in order to block out the sun he hadn't seen for multiple hours, he didn't know how he was going to proceed with his day. He felt that maybe getting a good little bit of training wouldn't hurt to kill a bit of time from the rest of the day but he had been training consistently for a while now and felt as though it was becoming mundane for him. Opening his eyes slowly he could instantly feel himself being blinded by the light as he looked in the direction of the training facility as he thought about what to do.

It wouldn't be long before he heard the thunk of something made of steel sinking into the ground at his feet as he sighed and looked down to see a kunai just inches away from one of his toes. Looking up he saw the girl in the mask walking up to him as he plucked the kunai up and out of the ground and twirled it with a finger before her. "You know... One of these days we're going to need to have a normal 'Hey how's it going?' greeting instead of... whatever this is." he said as he tossed the kunai back to her which she caught without issue. She placed the kunai back into her weapon pouch behind her back before scoffing. "I'm not here to make friends." she said as she stepped forward as they stood a little bit apart from each other. "I'm here to make suitable allies powerful enough to support me once I'm out on the front lines. The Leaf has no need for weak ninja that only cared about getting home rather than learning what they needed to while in the academy. What you still need to learn are things that can't be learned from a book.. and I think you know that."

He sighed as he knew where she was going with this as she was already turning around to walk along the street towards the training facility which made him shake his head. "What more is there to do?" he said as she stopped and looked back towards him. "We've already sparred more than enough times already and I'm not holding any grudges against you on the score advantage you have. What more could I learn from you?" She shook her head and scoffed once more before continuing her walk down the street. "If you're asking that than maybe I overestimated you." He felt the sting from her comment hit him making him scratch his head with embarrassment before readjusting the pack over his shoulder and following Sakurai down the street towards the Training Facility. He passed by multiple shops and restaurants as he did so, the time of day making them empty and practically begging for him to waste his time inside their doors rather than whatever he was about to do. He couldn't wait to get the day over with and spend his time in a restaurant once this was over.

He made his way into the training field, the cold outside being cut off due to the warmth that the facility provided to the field, as he set his pack along the base of a nearby tree and looked around to try and find Sakurai but she was nowhere to be seen. More than likely hiding as always. He walked over to the stream of water and knelt down in order to dip his hand inside and felt the cool rush of liquid as it passed between his fingertips cooling his skin off a little bit. He heard a sound behind him and the slicing sound of steel rushing through the air towards him as he turned around and grabbed the kunai that was about to hit him that had came at him from the tree just across from where he was. Knowing Sakurai she was more than likely going to be adjusting her position any moment now before he got a chance to capitalize on her mistake. Therefore he stood up and used his sensory abilities to try and see if he couldn't find her.

Immediately he could feel her chakra as it was moving from tree branch to tree branch, hidden behind the thick leaves the trees sported, which caused him to toss the kunai a bit ahead of where it was going. He felt it stop moving as the kunai sank into the tree right where it was about to be giving him the clue that this was his chance. With a formation of the seal of confrontation and the flick of his wrist a good number of shuriken would appear from a puff of smoke in his hand as he tossed them towards where the chakra had stopped causing them to zoom fast towards the position in an arch. He had gotten really good at throwing his weapons lately and it was clear such training was paid off as he watched the little stars of death zoom towards his target. He soon saw the leaves suddenly shift as the masked girl fell from the branch she had been sitting on down to the base in a set of bushes which allowed Suraida to form another seal of confrontation as he placed his palm on the ground. 'Summoning Jutsu!' rang out inside his head as he reached into his pouch with his free hand and pulled out a kunai.

In a puff of smoke, the girl appeared before Suraida with a confused look in her eyes a little over a meter away from him as he quickly rushed forth and put the kunai to her throat. She looked absolutely stunned by this as she looked over to him and saw him with a cocky smirk on his lips. "Looks like I win this one." he said as she was holding a kunai in one of her hands which most likely was the one he had tossed at the tree in front of her. He could tell she wanted to use it against him but he could also tell that, if this was a real-life situation, she would've been finished. "Why don't we just call it a tie and be done for the day. My Genin exam is in a few days, and I have to get to studying. I have little doubt I'm going to have much trouble making a clone pop into thin air and transform into someone else." She stared into his eyes as he drew the kunai back and dusted his knees off while standing up on his feet.

She replied to this by bringing a let around in order to deliver a swift sweep kick which he was quick enough to hop over and back away from her, his chakra infused feet landing onto the surface of the water keeping him above the surface, as she flipped around and got back to her feet herself with her kunai ready. "Really?" he said incredulously as he stood up straight and looked at her with a bemused expression. "I've heard of girls who play difficult to get but you're just proving yourself to be a difficult person all around." She shook her head as she kept her stance now clearly on guard and more than likely wasn't going to fall for the same trick twice. "That was a clever trick you pulled..." she said as her feet ground into the dirt as though she was getting ready to charge. "I don't want things to end on a tie, though. If you want this to end you're going to have to win against me again." He shrugged. "Or I could lose on purpose?" She scoffed. "That's not something I'm going to allow you to do." With that she charged at him as he brought his hands out of his pockets and thought about his next move.

She came at him with kunai drawn as she swiped up at his head which he deftly dodged to the side all while forming another set of hand signs. She noticed this happened as she would bring around a foot in order to deliver a deft kick into his stomach which caused him to tumble along the surface of the water they were on as he was forced to stop forming seals in order to flip over onto his feet once more. He could feel the familiar dull pain in his stomach that usually accompanied the powerful attacks Sakurai was capable of as water dripped down from his head along with his clothes as he stood up trying to shake the pain away. She was already on her way to deliver another blow but he quickly started forming hand signs yet again as he brought up a piece of paper from within his pouch that had writing along the surface. He focused his chakra into the tag just as he formed the last hand sign with a free hand while reaching out to grab the punch that was coming his way from her with the paper stuck in his hand.

In a quick rush of speed and grace flowers started to bloom all around them, their bright allure filling up the entirety of Sakurai's eyes, as her body stopped dead in it's tracks along with Suraida's body who had just grabbed her punching hand with a hand that had a paper bomb in it's grasp. Chakra was pouring into his hand and into the paper as smoke was starting to softly billow from it alongside a hiss that almost sounded like a fuse. Of course the garden was all in the mind of Sakurai as Suraida stood there unable to move as he kept his focus on maintaining the chakra flow required to keep the garden from dissipating. Sakurai could feel the flowers slowly starting to ensnare her senses as she slowly found that she couldn't escape from the jutsu to continue the fight... and she slowly was starting to lose her will to fight as well.

"What is this?" she asked as she saw the smoke that was still coming from Suraida's hand. "It's a jutsu I've been working on." he said as the smoke started to billow a bit more fiercely before them. "Unfortunately I'm in the same predicament as you where I'm unable to move but that doesn't mean I unable to use my chakra. I'm sure you know what I have in my hand... If I so desired I would blow this paper bomb up and take us both out with the explosion." She looked into his eyes as though he was a mad man which didn't seem too unjustified to think about considering what he'd just said. "I won't, however, if you concede and say you're ok with settling this in a tie." She fought against the beauty and the smell of the flowers in order to keep her wits about her in order to respond. "I'm not fine with that. If I do I have no doubt I will want to keep fighting you until we can determine which of us is better. Why settle tomorrow what we can easily finish today?" He let out a sigh as tiny flickering flames started to appear along the paper which caused her to fear if he was really going to go through with his threat.

"I'll make you a deal then..." he said to her as he kept the jutsu going. "Why don't we wait and settle this once we are stronger as actual ninja? That way we'll be able to develop our bodies and our power to greater heights. We can meet back with each other once we're satisfied with our training and then we can settle this with all the powers we are able to summon as true ninja... If I were you I'd take that deal because I'd REALLY rather not let this thing blow and lose an arm. That'd suck and I'm sure you'd agree, right?" He could see the gears turning in her mind as the paper tag continued to fizzle and give it's 'burning fuse' sound and the water beneath their feet formed small waves that tickled their toes that poked out from the tips of their ninja shoes. She eventually sighed herself. "Fine... but I'm going to hold you to your offer." Immediately the smoke and flames disappeared along with the flowers as Suraida tossed the paper bomb aside due to the fire having slowly burned his hand.

He shook his hand in pain as he formed a sign and let the green healing chakra around his hand heal his palm while he gave exasperated facial expressions from how much it hurt. Immediately the mood turned from one of craziness to a light hearted spectacle as Sakurai put her kunai in her pouch and reached down to pick up the tag. All the while Suraida shook his hand trying to shake out the pain all while trying to heal what he was able to before taking the paper bomb from her. "You're such a weirdo..." she said before turning around and heading towards the entrance of the training field. "Just make sure you don't die before we're able to have our match. If you do I'm going to hunt your soul down and kill you again." He laughed at that as his hand healed quickly and he placed the bomb back into his pouch in before walking off the surface of the water all while grabbing the end of his shirt and wringing it with his hands in order to get rid of the excess of water that had seeped into his clothes. He took a few breaths of the fresh air that was in the field before walking over to the entrance himself in order to pick up his bag. Apart from the healing burn marks on his hand he had managed to walk away from the field mainly unscathed from their match which showed that he was indeed growing stronger from his training. This made him proud of himself as he looked at his hand and flexed it feeling the strength in his fingers. 'Once I become Genin...' he thought to himself as he made his way back onto the village streets. 'I'll find a way to get even stronger. Look out world! I'll make certain that I'm one to watch.'

WC 2,532

Claiming 25 stats (all to Speed) as well as, thanks to the 25% disc granted by ATF, the skill Chakra Infusion (1,500 WC) and the techs Thousand Years of Death (188 WC), Cutting Board Style (188 WC), and finishing out the WC required to claim Miracle Wrinkle Cure that I put WC towards from the threads Just a Little bit of Side Training and The day After Christmas for a Student. (188 WC). I understand this leaves me with a bit of WC unclaimed but being that I'm capped with by C and D rank techs and have (I think) all the E ranks I'm able to get I didn't know what else to put the WC towards.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

One Last Session Before Examination Empty Re: One Last Session Before Examination

Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:18 pm
Suraida Kiryu wrote:WC 2,532

Claiming 25 stats (all to Speed) as well as, thanks to the 25% disc granted by ATF, the skill Chakra Infusion (1,500 WC) and the techs Thousand Years of Death (188 WC), Cutting Board Style (188 WC), and finishing out the WC required to claim Miracle Wrinkle Cure that I put WC towards from the threads Just a Little bit of Side Training and The day After Christmas for a Student. (188 WC). I understand this leaves me with a bit of WC unclaimed but being that I'm capped with by C and D rank techs and have (I think) all the E ranks I'm able to get I didn't know what else to put the WC towards.

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum