Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

To Greet the Sun  Empty To Greet the Sun

Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:30 pm
Face of an angel - The thin boe staff whipped into second position with a whistle, and her foot fell silently on the grass. Be far from that - the same whistle sounded as she twisted into 4th position snapping through the tops of the hedges swift enough to snap the looser branches. Make up your own rules - from that form she back bent into 7th form, the staff whipping to the side and slamming into the ground to act as anchor. Never look back - between 4th and 7th position she could lean her body weight back onto the staff anchor and fling her legs and torso back to land on the balls of her feet. Do as you please - with every muscle taut for an upward swing she followed through and the brought the staff end up; with a snap of bamboo against hair the snap hit the air a half heart beat later.

Sweat beading down her temple she lifted her face to the still barely rising sun, the crisp air cooling her heated skin. Letting out a deep breath the cloud streaming from her mouth only proving the chill in the early air - a proverbial nod to the changing of seasons. The mid break was welcomed as that was the 6th time she had ran through that set of positions in 5 mins and her arms were beginning to tremble. Was she built for raw physical strength? Not at all, but only the cocky didn’t practice their weaknesses. Easing off the balls of her feet she relaxed her body point by point with each step to the porch steps until she was able to ease down onto the second from the last step and rest the staff beside her. Leaning back, eyes closed she would listen to the early morning surroundings, eyes closed - experiencing a rare moment of peace.

Anyone who saw these moments of freedom cross her face would understand - the apathetic exterior she exuded to the world at large was protecting an exhausted human soul just seeking a moment's reprieve. With sun slowly warming the courtyard garden she was able to smell the slightly defrosted scents of the herbs and florals with the heat. If anyone were to approach she wouldn’t halt her mid workout recenter - allowing whomever to see this version of her; though it was doubtful with how early it was every morning.

wc 398
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

To Greet the Sun  Empty Re: To Greet the Sun

Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:26 pm
Escape.

That’s what she needed to do. It had become dangerous in a way that she had not anticipated. Her mortality was what drove her to try and stay low, be a mouse in this mysterious area owned by vampires. They were tricky though - Mizuki, Arantima, and Valeiru. The only prominent members that she had interacted with so far, and they treated her with a reserved kindness. It contradicted her initial thoughts and opinions when she had first arrived.

However, these vampires were doing something else to her - awakening a core part of something buried deep within. Saya bit down on her lip, clenched her fists, and cursed them in her mind whenever she could. If this continued she would no doubt regress to a time where she had been naive and all she did was follow orders.

It certainly didn’t help as her gaze focused on a distant figure going through forms.

Ba-bump. … Ba-bump.
Yes. She needed to escape. And fast. Saya couldn’t allow herself to - Oh. That was beautiful… The feminine form that she now identified as the Lady Mizuki had just placed her staff onto the ground and swung elegantly around and over to land gently onto the grass. Damn.

A shake of her head. No, no. Don’t get pulled in, Saya! So she scolds herself, but it was there. Blood is rushing. Heart pumping. She wanted to learn, wanted to execute that same routine and technique. It excited her, pulled at her.

To Greet the Sun  Giphy

”Lady Mizuki.”

Well, so much for escaping.

Her body had automatically cleared the distance the moment the older lady had finished her routine and rested on top of the stairs. Saya was not a child and was certainly not one to fawn over those who had gained her admiration.

”Would it be alright if I joined you?” She gestured to an empty space next to her, eyeing the bo for a second and wondering about its make. Was it a practice staff? A performance stick? Or an actual weapon. Her curiosity was too much and she could no longer resist the call of a shinobi.

WORD COUNT: 355
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 355
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:30 pm
The tinted silent red of the world behind her closed skyward facing eyes was interrupted at first by a tremulous fluttering heartbeat - and then by a feminine voice saying her name with soft respect. Eyes sliding open she caught the gaze of none other than Saya, head still leaned back the world was turned upside down - just as she had done to this girl. Straightening she scrunched her eyebrows in self disgust as she reflected on how poorly she had treated the girl.

Nodding she would gesture to the spot next to her on the steps, leaning her elbows on her knees to rest her face in her upturned palms, she turned her face to the girl. She merely stared at her for what probably felt like an uncomfortable amount of time; taking in the young woman truly for the first time. “Please, do.”, the words were feather light to the ear, unexpectedly soft for what most would expect from her station. There had been a reason she had basically avoided the girl since bringing her into the estate - simply put she reminded her of the false family she had been placed with all those years ago. Specifically the youngest daughter… for all intents and purposes her younger sister. “I’ve been egregiously disrespectful since your arrival. Yet, you remain polite.” Breaking her gaze, instead focusing on the stone landing a few feet in front of them. “If I were in your place I would have a string of retorts so cutting they would have been done with me one way or another.”, the voice remained gentle and soft.

The edges of her lips turned up as those very words formed in her mind at an amusing rate. Reaching to the side her fingers would grip the Bo and pull it up onto her lap, idly rubbing her thumb along the shallow intricate floral carvings that ran along its length. Eyes snapped to the side catching the profile and the expression at her musings, before turning her face fully to address her properly.

“So tell me Saya,... did you lose that bite before or after I found you?” the piercing question was spoken with the same soft tone - making the pointed words more intrusive.

To Greet the Sun  721fdc3bdfce5c9262a2f78625290fd2

WC 373
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:49 am
“Thank you.”

Saya took a seat next to her benefactor with a respectable distance between them. Now that she was there, the woman had no idea what to say or do. The lure of knowledge had vanished, jolting her back to her surroundings and an overdue conversation. Mizuki’s gaze was there, pressing itself to the side of her face. For a bit they remained in silence, her heartbeat still thumping at an elevated rate until she closed her eyes and focused on breathing.

It slowed ever so gradually until the adrenaline was gone and her pulse thumped at regular intervals. Her head turned fully to meet Mizuki’s own scarlet eyes as she expressed her reservations for her behavior. She hummed in response, unsure of how to reply. Saya, personally, thought it had been a good thing as she adjusted to her new environment and meeting the people. Then again, it probably would have been prudent for Mizuki to show her around or lay down the ground rules during her stay. Doing so would have greatly reduced Saya’s paranoia.

“I don’t believe I’ve ever had a bite in me.” While Mizuki’s scrutiny had moved elsewhere, Saya’s violet orbs remained on her for a tad longer, pondering on her previous existence as a tool for a village. She had not been a dog or beast to be leashed or controlled, merely used. However, memories of her snapping back at a former classmate and pulling childish “pranks” because of immature peers flooded her mind. Ah, she supposed those could qualify as some sort of bite.

Unwittingly, she mirrored Mizuki’s position and gazed into the skies and into the distance.

To Greet the Sun  UyhbRTS

“Or… well, maybe I had. Before you found me. I’m not sure.” The question itself wasn’t a bother, but the thoughts that it pulled forth had the woman sighing. “Either way, I’m usually not one to curse or express myself in that way. Lots of bottling or suppressing emotions, I suppose. Oh, and I don’t think I’m in any position to harass or accost you for not paying attention to me in your home.”

At that, Saya shifted her sight to her peripherals, trying to gauge at the other woman’s expression or aura. “I would like to avoid being on the receiving end of your ‘bite.’ And truth be told, my paranoia would have had me attacking you if you hadn’t left me to adjust.” Not that she had any chance of surviving, unless Mizuki had granted it to her. Saya was sure of that.

WORD COUNT: 421
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 355 + 421 = 776
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum