Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 2000

Some alone time Empty Some alone time

Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:21 am
Matsuda had come to the training grounds in late morning, he had told his academy instructors it was of course to train his necessary jutsu for the coming Genin exams. And absolutely he would do some training, later. For now Matsuda had found a log to sit on next to a pond and was thoroughly engrossed in a novel. Holding the book in one hand he was eagerly turning pages, having lost track of the outside world. When he finishes a chapter the book gets placed down so he can take a break and stretch. Hours had passed so quickly and it was now well into the afternoon, and still no training had been started. Thinking it might be time to start, that idea is disrupted by a loud growl; not an animal but instead Matsuda's belly. With a dejected sigh the novel gets set to the side and a small lunch box is picked up instead, and Matsuda begins picking at it. Between bites he he watches himself in the pond's reflection, and notices the birds flying above.

At least it was quiet today, without pressure from others to train he regularly falls behind in his schedule but this is so much more peaceful. Just him, the singing of birds, the croaking of frogs, and a well made lunch. This was the life he was meant to enjoy, though regrettably it wasn't sustainable, but a distraction for now.

[WC 239]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Some alone time Empty Re: Some alone time

Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:17 pm
With her new position as teacher at the academy, Nokino had to get a grasp of all of her students before her first class, seize them up, see what was their specialties and capacities before anything, seeing the potential, or lack thereof, of them, and planning the right course and training for them. With this in mind, she set her eyes on a particular student this morning, one named Matsuda. This kid picked the interest of Nokino for his file, mainly because, it was fucking empty. This kid, was 19 years old, and was from no particular clan. Yet he still wanted to become a ninja, to make his proof. Notes here said he wasnt keen on training nor working as a team, or socializing at all for that matter. hmm. This would prove difficult for Nokino, who was a loud and intense trainer, drilling the kids to excellence. But she had a feeling this wouldnt work with this one.

As she approached him at the training grounds, she could see he still wasnt training, even if the day was getting by more and more, hours after hours. Seeing as he was reading and eating, she approached him closely, walking slowly and with her usual high assurance pose, standing tall at 6'2, and wide, with her muscular stature and curvy body. She was dressed in the same way as usual, her signature outfit: black tight body suit, green flak vest over it, and her Family red flamming sleeves, the ''Flamming fists of Konoha'', adorning her hands ever shoved into her vest pockets. A cigarette was always hanging from her voluptuous lips, puffing large clouds of aromatic herbs she was always smoking, casually, with her face being of ice-cold nature, with her purple eyes gazing outside of her blonde straight hair bang. 

Stoping right in front of him, Nokino blew a large puff of smoke onto the young man.

''What's up soldier? I'm Nokino, your new trainer and teacher at the academy. How about we talk a bit and train the basics together, 'aight?'' said Nokino with a strangely sweet and neutral voice for once, not wanting to scare off the new student.
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Remove Default

Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:02 pm
Having been in his own mind right up until Nokino speaks the poor kid nearly jumps out of his own skin in shock, spilling a bowl of rice all over himself in the moment of surprise. Looking up at his newly arrived instructor with eyes like dinner plates. Who was this? Why was she here? Why's she talking to him? Why's she staring? Why is he staring?! Did she already say her name? She must have, surely she must have. He was of course staring now, absolutely dumbfounded that he had now been cornered into a conversation. Cogs turning in his brain, need to think. What did she say? Training? Something like that, but he's been waiting for a while now, he needs to hurry up.

Standing up suddenly he bows his head respectfully. "I-I-I-I...." Totally frozen by stuttering he lowers his gaze and gulps down his nerves. "As you say, Miss....Nokino?" Did he hear the name right? Hopefully. Fidgeting at the sleeves of his red hooded jacket he keeps his attention down, and a tiny shake of the head to make some of his hair fall across his face. He seemed so small, and younger than he actually, like a delicate child.

Play along and it'll be over soon, get some training done, satisfy her expecations, go home, scream a little then cry. That's the plan. Stick to the plan.

[WC 231]
[Total 470]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:07 am
As the young man jumped from the jumpscare Nokino gave him and droped his rice lunch all over himself, the tall kunoichi steped back a little bit from embarassment, shocked herself at the behavior.

Nokino couldnt help herself but to smile a bit when seeing how this kid was a softy, as he at the same time struggled and stumbled to get up and bow in respect, answering to the Iburi with a total lack of assurance and a shivering scared voice. This kid was pittyfull, barelly motivated and without self-confidance, but Nokino loved a challenge. Indeed, she was used to students full of motivation and drive, able to drill them and push them to give their all quite easily. This one would be different.

"So kiddo, whats your name and how old are ya? You look older than most! Talk to me about yourself, 'aight? Oh and please take the time to clean yourself from that rice mess and sit with a straight back for the love of chakra, 'aight? Ahahah!" Said Nokino in a laid back attitude and voice, puffing her cigarette and holding it between her fingers posed with her legs crossed as she leaned on a tree beside the young man.

In all honnesty tho, in her mind, this man was for now a total and usher embarassment, a weak welp not stronger than a small flower ready to be stepped onto by anyone stronger. Be had the mettle of a regular villager, the one that cry and hide while peeing themselves when in presence of danger. But as Nokino tought, this was gonna be a personnal challenge, transforming and drilling someone ordinary and without anything exceptionnal as well as no bloodline into a perfectly suited shinobi of the village of the hidden leaf. This would prove that she is a good teacher, able to make anyone adopt a mentality of growth, working hard and becoming a soldier and warrior, having both a mind of steel and a body of rock, capable of enduring and giving their all, as well as developing a mentality of teamwork, unwavering loyalty to the hokage as well as the village, and to be a changed person, a ninja.
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Remove Default

Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:12 pm
As the spilled lunch gets pointed out Matsuda turns red with embarrsement. He sheepishly nods and starts patting down his jacket and pants to clear himself of rice, then taking a tissue from his lunch box to finish the job. Putting it all away afterwards he slowly turns back towards Nokino, only glancing up at her for scarcely a second, his attention is kept dowards like he's studying the ground. This was so far out of his usual comfort zone, usually he gets to hype himself up before speaking to somebody so he can manage a few sentences, but he was completelty taken by surprise here. His mind racing, he's fully aware of how nervous he is and that it's completely showing. But at least he manages to stand a bit straighter without slouching.

"Umm, Matsuda, miss. My name is Matsuda. I'm....19. And I'm just an academy student, nothing special miss." He had looked back down to the ground at this point, and had gone back to fidgeting with his sleeves. He wondered how Nokino was looking at him, what she was thinking about him. Had he seen her previously at academy? Maybe, he's seen years of students become genin at this point, thankfully so few of them seemed to remember him. Really the only shinobi he ever interacts with are the instructors at the academy, and keeping that to a minimum is usually the most comfortable away to get through the day. Take a deep breath, appear calm, and maybe Nokino won't put too much pressure on him as long as she's here.

[WC 264]
[Total 734]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:48 pm
Seeing how shy and destabilised the young man seemed when talking to her, Nokino tried and be autoritarian but while still being kind and friendly, not wanting to scare off the student but wanting to motivate him to do better and break out of his shell.

"Waddup Matsuda! Stand up kiddo, you and I will train, 'aight? Also, nice to meet ya. Oh and don't say you are not special, youre my student, your always special and have great potential, ' aight? LETS GO NOW" said Nokino with her low and suave voice, full of assurance and motivation to train. 

With that said, she would tap with her strong hands the shoulder of Matsuda, gesturing with her other hand for him to follow her. As she bolted and sprinted away, she turned her head behind, toward the young man to see if he was following. Once they reached the field with the wooden poles for training, Nokino yelled "STOP" signaling to stop before the training structure. 

"ALRIGHTY THEN! We'll train the basics here and i'll teach you the mentality of the ninja as well as the techniques, and we will together forge your body and mind to be full of resolve and ready to face any challenge for the hidden leaf, 'aight?" Said Nokino with her arms crossed across her chest, her position poised and strong her mouth smilling with the iconic cigarette hanging from the corner of her mouth.

"Now kiddo, firstly, tell me, what jutsu do you already know and what jutsu you wanna learn? What kind of shinobi you wanna be, what jutsu you want to master and are proficient with?" Asked Nokino, uncrossing her arm and taking her cig in between her fingers after taking a large puff of smoke out.

"Secondly, why do you want to be a ninja for the hidden Leaf, and how do you intent to be a valuable asset for the village, and prove your determination and loyalty? Its important you answer those extensively, aight? Im here to shape the future of this village, you included, and turn you stone cold killer!" Continued the tall kunoichi, drived with passion for what she does.
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Remove Default

Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:16 pm
He was keeping his eyes down at the ground, listening to Nokino's introduction. Just before she takes off he makes the start of a replying comment. "I-" is all he manages before his shoulder gets tapped on and Nokino has bolted. It takes nearly a second for him to realise, and he has another second of mild panic. He then starts off to follow behind her, he's not quite as fast and isn't as confident in his footing, but he can at least keep a decent pace himself and his form isn't bad either. When they reach the correct field he stops himself quickly, he's breathing quickly but that's probably from the shock of moving so quickly as opposed to genuinely being out of breath. For the first time he's actually looking at her, straight on and wide eyed, but he probably just hasn't realised yet as he's expecting more activity at any second now.

He listens to her statements and questions, making sure he can at least offer an answer when ready to. Though without realising it he's started to fidget with the bottom hem of jacket, and was about to slouch over again, but the earlier scolding hasn't quite faded yet so he at least manages to stay straight up. If a little withdrawn still. "Umm, I-I-I-I-" He takes a breath, swallows, and starts over. "Yes Miss. I can perform the clone jutsu, the transformation jutsu, and can control my charka well enough to walk on water. Sometimes. Under pressure I usually....get flustered, and then I can't do it." It's now he looks away again, pulling his collar up around his chin and mouth, clearly embaressed at his own statement. It doesn't sound good for sure.

"And I suppose, I hadn't really thought about it. What I want to do or why. I joined the academy because it felt natural, I don't know where to go from here....my parents also said I should be proficient with Earth Release, when I learn some anyway..." He's quieter now, more withdrawn again, his words muffled by him retreating into his shell. "I just wanted to make somebody proud..."

[WC 357]
[Total 1091]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:58 am
Nokino's patience was starting to run thin with this student, who couldnt grasp the hardship and seriousness of training and the ninja life he was trying to attempt. He was in her eyes way too soft, and like a bone fresh and new, would be needed to get broken over and over to harden up. Even with the soft approach, this Matsuda still didnt have tonus or energy, so Nokino would change to her more ruthless and hardcore way of training and teaching.

" 'AIGHT KIDDO!" yelled Nokino as soon as Matsuda finished talking, annoyed by his incertainty and lack of spine and motivation.

"Now you will show me these techniques in the instant, so that I may judge at what degree you need to better them and learn more, am I clear? Good. But first, you will show me what you are capable of, because to be a shinobi of Konoha, you need to be at the top of your shape and strong, determinated. Do 300 push ups before the jutsu showcase, and run 10 times across the field, with 3 of those using your walking on surface technique. Well what are ya waiting for ? GO GO GO! THATS AN ORDER!" would say Nokino in her authoritarian voice, loud and clear, without any hesitation. Her face would turn mean and serious, frowning with her cigarette now back into her mouth, between her voluptuous lips.

As she observed every mouvement of the young man while doing the task asked, she would comment and yell motivation and drive monickers, drilling him into training hard and becoming a soldier. As long as he wouldnt break, she wouldnt stop, even bellitling him a little by calling him maggot and the likes, until he succeeded and proved to her he wasnt a welp.
Matsuda
Matsuda
Citizen
Remove Default

Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:41 pm
He was entirely aware of how Nokino was looking at him, the same way the other instructors did. Shame, disgust, sometimes there was pity. But the sudden change in tone makes Matsuda yelp in shock, looking up, ready to receive his instructions. First the instruction that'll be performing jutsu, alright he can do that. Then 300 push ups, and the dread starts to sink in. Then the laps, and a little part of Matsuda dies inside himself, a whisper of his soul leaving his body. But while the task was daunting, deep down Matsuda knew he wasn't lazy or out of shape, it was the shyness and commitment he struggled with. Once he got started, that would be fine.

"Yes Miss Nokino!" He takes a few steps back and gingerly gets down to start the push ups. It is neither graceful nor inspiring, a third of the way into the massive set and he starts to noticably slow with sweat beading on his forehead, pattering onto the grass beneath him. By two thiirds in his arms are visibly shaking, and in that final stretch he gets really slow. The fatigue he must be under, levels of stress he's never experieneced before. And he keeps it up with the only complaint being his heavy breathing. If only Death would give him it's cold embrace, to relieve him of the pain in his arms and abdominal. It would be a release, but one that will not come. After the final push up he collapses face first into grass soaked with his own sweek. Over the course of a minute the boy manages to find his feet, panting and clearly distressed before setting off in a jog around the field. At least that might come a bit easier, but when he reaches the pond for the first time he completely falls in. It takes a moment for him to pull himself out of the water by using Surface Walking, remembering his chakra control to level himself on the surface and continue on his laps. No lap can ever be considered speedy, they are clearly done under extreme labour and muscle pains, to the point where near the end his arms are basically flopping limply at his side.

He finally arrives back at Nokino, heaving and looking like he might die from system shock any second now. Stopping to take his breath, which lasts far longer than he first intended, he stands back up, makes the Ram sign with both hands, and releases to create a mirror image of himself. This one is a little deasturated in colour, but otherwise looks quite similar in shape. Matsuda holds it for a few seconds before collapsing completely with a whimper, the clone vanishing shortly after. Lying on his back, chest risiing and failing with pained breaths, his face was drenched in sweat but also it looked like his eyes were wet with tears.

[WC 487]
[Total 1578]
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:23 pm
As the student replied to Nokino with a motivated tone, the tall kunoichi smiled a bit, finally happy to see a bit of fire comming from inside the soul of that soft young man, a sign of him slowly hardening up, taking this seriously, and breaking out of his shell. As she looked him over and circled him with her slow and relaxed walk, her hands behind her back, crossed in a professional and military way, she analyzed every gesture done by him while he was doing these push ups. At first, the first 100 were looking good, done with a nice flow and physique, showing clearly that this student and young man wasnt out of shape, quite the contrary, but the issue was more likely something of the mind rather than of the body. 

After that, the second set of a hundred was starting to look shabby to say the least. The rythm had slowed, or should we say died, and Matsuda was sweating a lot, showing the first signs of fatigue. Still, he wasnt moaning nor complaining, and was still doing the push ups to the best of his ability, acquiring by the sheer willpower to push trough something he wasnt that good at the respect of Nokino. Or at least the start of it.

Finally starting the third and final set of hundred push ups, the boy was exhausted, shaking and getting even more slow, but still, not giving up. Huh. This suprised Nokino even more! His mind was strong too, he was able to push trough pain and suffering, strong enough mentaly to continue even when his body and mind screamed to stop and relax. Maybe this kid wasnt so bad after all! As his breath got more and more intense, Nokino smiled even more, proud of the efforts and accomplishments of her student. As he was done, without a single complain, Nokino was about to say she was proud of him with a genuine smile, but the gesture of the young shinobi interupted her. 

As he fell onto the grass, now wet with sweat, crashing without any energy left, Nokino's smile returned to her usual frown, her resting bitch face, filled with contempt for the disapointment. This kid was starting to get promissing, but now he seems more dead than alive, after only 300 push ups! After resting for a minute into his own limp pose, Matsuda finally got up, only to face a disapointed Nokino standing before him, with her face as a message strong enough that he didnt need to respond. But Nokino liking to say what she tought, said what she had in mind regarding this situation.

''FINNA-FUCKING-LY! WHO TOLD YOU YOU COULD TAKE A BREAK? RUN MATSUDA, NOW!'' yelled Nokino, trying to shake some sense of urgency and energy into the young man.

As he started to run and got toward the pond, he couldnt control his chakra at all, and fell into the water.

''Well at least now you got cleaned up from all that sweat! Get back to it, GO GO GO!'' said the trainer with her usual loud voice.

As he managed to pull himself on top of the water running on borrowed energy, Nokino looked at him with now the respect from earlier back into her expression, as the young man still didnt complain, even if he was at the end of his chakra and bodily energy, and was totaly spent. But nonetheless, he managed to do all the laps, and control his last reserves of chakra enough to walk on water accordingly. Arriving to her feet, Matsuda was exhausted, floping around like wet cardboard, standing like a overcooked spaghetti noodle. With his breath barely working enough to keep his brain working, he managed to put his hands together and summon a clone. The clone was... Pathetic. He was desaturated, and looked like an even limper version of the kid. The kid held it together for almost a minute, before droping dead onto the grass again, making the clone vanish in a puff of smoke. Heaving and completely flatened by all the demanding exercices. With Nokino standing over him and shaking her head in disaproval, she saw into his eyes the water accumulating, the tears of a crybaby wanting for it to stop. ''Not on my watch'' would think Nokino.

Without even hesitating, Nokino would take her cigarette into her fingers, and with a squat, approach her head close to Matsuda's ear. As she pressed with her hand the lit cigarette into Matsuda's skin on his left forearm, singing his flesh with it, she soflty spoke into his ear a command, with a straight and gentle whisper: ''G e t   u p.'' 

As she extinguished her cig remains in the arm of the student, twisting it up until the sizzling stoped and the air could smell like burnt flesh, she got up, standing straight as an arrow, with her imposing stance, waiting with a stern and cold look for the student to follow the order.

''You did fine on the physical part, but on the jutsu and listening part, you're sub par. You only performed 1 single justu correctly, the walking on water and surface one. Your clone was mediocre, and you failed to present to me the transformation technique. This will serve as a reminder to listen carefully, as in the ninja world, there are consequences to not being alert, focused and listening to orders. This time it was only a small pain, but sometimes, only missing a single order can lead to the death of a complete squad or team, or even worst. Understood? Good. Now. Lets practice Jutsu more, 'aight? Show me again those techniques, produce me another clone, and transform into me. I'll look for details, both in the clone and transformation, 'aight? GO GO GO!'' Would say Nokino, lighting herself a new cigarette while talking and waiting for the student to proceed. She hoped he would get it right, and understand the rigor needed for being a ninja. Together, with his will and her drive, they would forge him to be a strong and powerfull ninja of the hidden leaf, hardened by a rigorous and tough training.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum