Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

The Drunk & The Devil Empty The Drunk & The Devil

Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:56 pm
His return was one of victory, his time after mostly spent with meetings between higher ups and others that wished to see him. Safe to say, Ichigo couldn't think of relaxing just yet. History had been written, an important footnote added to Kumogakure. Nevertheless, the Raikage knew they weren't allowed to take things easy. There was a lot to discuss, plans needed to be made. If they wanted to continue to improve and make progress in the right direction, they had to proceed in the same vein. "We can rest another day". No need to take things slow after all.

For now, Ichigo found himself sitting behind his desk in the Raikage Chambers, writing down a couple of things he wished to see implemented in the village. A couple of people already came to see and inform him of the current state of affairs in Kumogakure. Not much had changed, which he considered a good thing. However, that didn't mean there was no room for improvement. In order to maintain the balance he himself created, the Drunken Storm was aware he would have to come up with certain measures. As their territory grew and with it their influence expanded, so should their forces. Perhaps something he could discuss with some of his most trusted individuals. 

(WC: 215)
Ayuna Chinoike
Ayuna Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Control Devil
Living Clones : Dagon Shinkou (Bodyguard)
Genjutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 124000

The Drunk & The Devil Empty Re: The Drunk & The Devil

Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:30 pm
*Tap! Tap! Tap!*

Stern taps at the doors of the chamber, not long after the doors opened. The knocks were a curtesy, to prepare for her visit. If it was someone else they wouldn’t have been extended the same kindness. As the doors opened in full the smirk and intense gaze of Ayuna would meet with that powerful glare of the Raikage. She would shudder from it, something about Ichigo has always made her feel challenged in some odd way, even before his ascension to the throne.

My, it is so good to see you, Ichi-Ichi.

She said, making her way into the chambers as the doors closed firmly behind her. Her stride was confident, powerful, seductive. Her red hair swayed from each step she took as her smile grew slightly more. Was she feeling some form of attraction, or was this just another one of her games that she like to play with the male species? It was difficult to say, but then again Ayuna was never a clear book. Stopping before the desk of the Raikage, the woman would extend her hand hold a black folder with a blood red lock-tie.

My report on my observations and experiences during the mission the old man assigned to me last year. You’ll find that I didn’t let my intrusive thoughts get the best of me this time.

She giggled, setting the documents before him, helping herself to a seat. Crossing her right leg over her left and resting both her arms on the arm rests. Her demeanor shifted from playful seductress to composed coldness.

You’ve been busy, or so I’ve heard. This assimilation of Ketsuekigakure, what prompted it?
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

The Drunk & The Devil Empty Re: The Drunk & The Devil

Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:21 pm
The tapping sounds coming from behind the door would inform the Raikage of a visitor, the noise breaking his concentration. "At last, someone who knows how to knock" the Drunken Storm voiced as one of his most loyal friends, Ayuna Chinoike, entered the room and set foot inside his office. "Damn woman, that hair of yours keeps blinding me" the black swordsman said jokingly, referring to her red colored locks that reminded him of the blood he spilled. Memories and reminiscing aside, he would watch as the kunoichi took a seat in front of the desk, a signal for him to pour her a drink. Never say Ichigo didn't know how to treat his guests.

Doing so, the head of the village reached for a bottle of sake, simultaneously grabbing two cups which he then filled with the finest liquor around. "It's no Bloody Mary but it'll do the trick". Placing both glasses perfectly in the middle for Ayuna and himself to reach, the Raikage then accepted the Chinoike's report she handed to him earlier. "Very well, I'm sure I'll find everything I need to know inside". He then indulged in the alcohol, slowly taking a sip to truly savor its taste. Was there anything better than a drink from the glorious Kumogakure? Surely not.

Slightly leaning back in his chair, Ichigo listened as the kunoichi inquired about recent events taking place in and around Volcano Country, more specifically the assimilation of Ketsuekigakure. "I do not scheme or plot, I'm simply a man who follows his gut" the black swordsman began to speak. There wasn't a big plan or strategy involved, nor did he prepare or had anything in the works a long time before finally arriving and conquering. "It appeared the Chikage tried to make a deal with the leader of Tanbogakure behind our backs, and that after inviting us to a summit". The absense of any news regarding said invitation only added to the suspicions he already had.

Still comfortably at his desk the Raikage continued to explain how everything eventually led to Kumogakure taking over, Ketsuekigakire no longer existing and Volcano Country belonging to Lightning. "Needless to say, I repaid the lack of respect in kind". And so began the story of the humble blacksmith's son turned conqueror and the building of an empire ruled underneath the watchful eye of Raijin and Fujin. That being said, Ichigo filled their cups of sake once more, raising his glass to the future of their village. Emptying the liquor in one go, he then spoke up once more. "I'm aware of your past and perhaps sentiment with the place, whether it be good or bad, how do you feel about what happened?". For some people it used to be their home, all the more reason for the Raikage to develop it the best he could.

(WC: 475, TWC: 690)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum