Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Databook.
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 183470

A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies - Page 2 Empty Re: A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies

Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:05 am
Jun mind kept racing as the dialogue between both newly promoted Chunins and the Raikage progressed. The latter, although having an imposing presence and a really large frame, talked in a calm tone of voice, as he explained Jun and Saturn the paths one could take to become stronger in the Shinobi world.

The first option, to combine his own bloodline with another in order to grow stronger, something that occurred via organ transplants, was automatically rejected by Jun. He had an oath to fulfill, a promise his made to his father: to restore the Shibasaki clan and to become a great ninja, representing the power and potential of the Shibasaki clan's lineage.

While taking others bloodlines abilities seemed like a good path to achieve higher power, how would someone restore the glorious days of the Shibasaki clan by using a Sharingan or a Byakugan? Would that person still be a Shibasaki after all? Would giving up the Tengan, the mighty Doujutsu of the clan and thus breaking the sacred bond between a clansman an the Sun something worthy? Jun decided a while ago to take the harder and longer path: to become a Pureblood Shibasaki, and to become a master in the clan’s Advanced Element, Sun Release, even though he had no one to teach him the ways and techniques.

The Raikage also mentioned about looking for secret techniques… and that was something that Jun could relate to. He was constantly trying to find old scrolls of Taiyoton jutsus and to develop new and more powerful techniques using his Advanced Element and his doujutsu, as there were not many Shibasaki clansman around to teach about the Ways of the Sun.

The Kage them finalized his thoughts with a question of his own, a question that once again made Jun loose himself into his own thoughts for a while. Saturn quickly replied with the word “Boat”, which made Jun look at his way without understanding why he said that. The jashnist them said “Canoe”, which was even weirder. He seemed to be a bit hesitant to share his thoughts with Ichigo, perhaps afraid of loosing another hand. The jashinist recomposed himself and explained what he desired: to travel by himself to Jashin’s temple in Hotsprings, in order to find a worthy opponent.

That was something that Jun was also seeking for himself: a worthy opponent. While Saturn’s proposal seemed attractive to the young Chunin, Jun had no business going into Jashin’s Temple, a place to worship and battle in the name of the god of death. This was Saturn’s own path to take. After the troublemaker shared his thoughts, a brief silence took the room, as it was now Jun’s turn to speak but he was still quiet.

- Well, as my rather confusing friend, all I want is a worthy opponent… I want to feel the same feeling he had when his life was on the line when he faced the Ushitora at the Warmongers… I hoped that being in the very same situation, at the very same arena would suffice… but it didn’t. I believe that only when we are put into life and death situations that we can truly awaken our powers. But, going to Jashin’s temple is Saturn’s own destiny, something I do not wish to mess with… and the Warmonger’s couldn’t satisfy my urge for a real challenge, so I had something in mind… I wish to join either SUMMIT or the newly reformed Kumogakure Military Sea Force, whichever you judge I’m a better fit for. But I believe that serving Kumogakure at a new level could put me en route for a real challenge, something that perhaps I can’t find within the Heavenly Gates…

WC: 615
TWC: 2080
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies - Page 2 Empty Re: A Forecast of Sunny Weather Amidst Darkened Skies

Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:08 pm
Filled with curiosity, Ichigo listened as Saturn started his request with the mention of a ship, or a canoe to be more precise before the troublemaker moved on to the main topic of his wish. "The Temple in the Land of Hotsprings, I see" the Raikage repeated part of the Chuunin's explanation. In his search for power and a challenge to the death, Kumogakure's metal hand summarized the feeling he experienced at the Warmongers Trial. "What good would you be when you're dead? I have no use for people who can't protect their own life, even if Jashin himself came down". If he were to agree and send the misfit on his travel, the Drunken Storm needed to be sure the Yamanaka would safely return.

Turning his attention to Jun, the Raikage wondered what answer the young shinobi of the Sun came up with. "Both are great options for one to keep developing themselves". Ichigo then went on to explain how those serving SUMMIT would ensure the safety of every Kumogakure citizen by carrying out tasks such as espionage and by tracking down traitors and criminals who have wronged the village, while the Military Sea Force would oversee the waters in and around Lightning Country and serve as the first line of defense against potential threats. "Whichever one you prefer, each of them allows to no longer have to remain inside our walls". Now it was up to the Shibasaki to decide where he could see his future the most.  

Giving Jun a moment to reflect and gather his thoughts, Ichigo would turn to Saturn once more. "To fight with your life on the line is what it means to be a shinobi of Kumogakure, however, convince me of your chances of survival before I even consider granting you this request". Even if it was his dream, the troublemaker should have thought about the risk and reward with the latter hopefully weighing out the other. To flirt with death and challenge those of the same mind was the Yamanaka's goal, one that seemed to push him forward. "No one has eternal life, but if sending you on this journey will only shorten yours then I would not be able to call myself the Raikage". He did't simply rule over the village, it was also his duty to protect those inside.

Pouring himself another drink, the Drunken Storm would speak up once more. "There are almost no certainties in life, but how sure are you to come back alive?". If not even Saturn himself possessed a firm conviction to pass whatever test or trial Jashin put together, then the risk would outweigh the reward. Just how Jun had to decide about his future, so would he, starting by making his case on how he would be able to overcome whatever threats the Temple posed or challenges the troublemaker might find out there.

(WC: 481, TWC: 1662)
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:35 pm
The weight of the chief's skepticism was felt by Saturn. He took a deep breath before responding. He met the Raikage's gaze with determination, a glint of sincerity in his eyes. "Raikage-sama, I understand the concerns you have, but I am not asking for blind trust. I'm asking for an opportunity to prove myself. The Warmongers Trial revealed only a glimpse of my capabilities. I think I'm destined for greater things." Saturn began, his tone steady and respectful as his cyan eyes lit up with fervent conviction, "You say you have no use for a dead shinobi, but what about a shinobi who is willing to die?" Saturn paused, gauging the Raikage's reaction, before continuing,

"The idea that I've become a Jashinist is a slight misconception. While my quest involves confronting and understanding death, my devotion lies with Raijin. He has never failed me. Besides my own personal advancement, I can use this opportunity to demonstrate the Hidden Cloud's strength. By conquering the challenges presented by the Temple, I can demonstrate the prowess of Kumogakure's shinobi and our ability to overcome any obstacle in our path." 

Saturn's resolute gaze remained steady as he forged ahead, "I believe that my skill set aligns seamlessly with SUMMIT's objectives. I am also confident that I stand among the foremost candidates in the Hidden Cloud for the role of Village Sentinel. If you permit me to undertake this journey, I assure you that I will return with irrefutable evidence." He paused, taking a sip of his drink and letting a subtle playful smirk crack on his face, "My Senjutsu chakra enables me to borrow some traits from dragonflies - wings, eyes and limbs. Raikage-sama, if I have not yet convinced you of my conviction...  I request you to take three of my hands as compensation in the event that I fail to return with added value.."

WC:311
twc: 2166
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 am
Jun listened carefully to the Raikage's explanation about both SUMMIT and the Military Sea Force. Both seemed like the perfect challenge for the now Chunin’s development as a Shinobi, as he would now serve in Kumogakure’s first line of defense, either by espionage, intelligence and secret ops or through overseeing the vast waters in and around Lighting Country. Jun felt like the Raikage demonstrated his great leadership in giving him the chance to choose his own path and giving him all the information needed in order to take that decision by himself. He was building Shinobi’s after all, not blind servants.

As he gave some time to Jun make his mind, he now turned his attention towards Saturn, showing some skepticism regarding his petition to venture into Jashin’s Temple in Hot springs. Jun could tell that he didn’t doubt Saturn’s skills or power, but he didn’t want to send such a promising ninja to face death for no reason and with no assurance in foreign lands. The troublemaker would try to reason with the Raikage, even promising 3 of his arms in case of failure for the man that already took one of them for some reason that Saturn never openly told Jun about. As the fortuneteller closed his argumentation, Jun was still trying to decide his next steps as a ninja, when a distant memory stroke him, quickly making him make his decision:

“Raikage-sama, as my friend here, I also believe that my skill set is better suited for SUMMIT…” he said, as he remembered when he and his family traveled to Lighting Country as refuge’s over 10 years ago. The took a small boat, almost a canoe, and ventured through the sea in order to take shelter and hide in Kumo’s mountains. Halfway there, a terrible storm hit the Shibasaki family boat. Giant waves hit the precarious vessel, almost flipping it into the air. Jun remembers that he had never drunk as much sea water as he did that day. Even after arriving on dry land, his mouth remained salty for at least 1 month after he survived the tempest. He could also remember the seasickness caused by the rocking of the boat in the rough sea and how much he had vomited during the journey. Yes, he could swim and no, he wasn’t afraid of the sea… but the idea of spending most of his time in a boat really displeased the young shinobi. “After all, it takes a Sun to cast shadows sometimes. I will keep serving Kumogakure with all my heart as I always did, and I really appreciate your trust in me to take such an important role, I won’t fail you or our village, I promise you Raikage-sama.” he continued.

Jun had one last thing to say before the Raikage would reply to both, as he continued talking after a brief pause: “And regarding Saturn’s situation… by no means I want to interfere in your ruling or try persuade you somehow… you are or leader and we will follow you no matter what, and I really don’t know the dangers he would face at the Hotsprings. All I can do is vouch for this guy: ever since your… let’s say lesson to him” Jun pointed at his own arm as he spoke “He changed...he became more determined, more focused… and I saw him in action in the warmongers, and I fought him in KFC's parking lot… I know that he’s up for the challenge... he's not only a good and loyal friend of mine, but also a loyal and very capable shinobi of Kumogakure”

WC: 600
TWC: 2680
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:41 pm
Patiently awaiting a reply, Ichigo began to listen to the testament of Saturn's determination. "You have a way with words" the black swordsman answered in return. The metal hand of Kumogakure tried his hardest to convince the Raikage, wasting no time or effort to assure he was certain of his case. Hoping to dispel any remaining doubts, the Yamanaka even went so far as to claim it was his destiny. "The Cloud village was always destined for greatness". The Drunken Storm didn't require much from his people except for two things, confidence and the willingness to die for their own, both attributes something the misfit possessed.

Sharing the same devotion to Raijin, at least so it seemed, Saturn emphasized that he would use the Temple's test and trials as an opportunity to demonstrate the true strength of Kumogakure, something that piqued Ichigo's interest. "Very well, if thunder and lightning support you, so shall I" the Raikage voiced his support of the newly promoted Chuunin's endeavor. Eventually, there could be no growth without danger, no risk without reward. Despite the many challenges he might face, the Yamanaka remained confident in his ability to successfully overcome whatever Jashin would throw at him. "You have made your case, I hereby give you my blessing". Soon it would be out of Ichigo's hands and in Saturn's singular one.

Still on the topic of what was next for the two promising shinobi, the master of dragonflies shared his belief of belonging in SUMMIT and how his abilities would be a great fit for the special forces. Coincidentally enough, it was around that time that the young Shibasaki joined in and mentioned how he felt the same way. "Loyalty, I like that". It was a good quality to have, and one Jun showcased when he mentioned the trust he had in the abilities of his friend. It was a sign of the camaraderie and mutual trust between the two of them. 

And so it had been decided, the next path they would follow. "Very well, from the KFC parking lot to SUMMIT, quite the story" the Raikage voiced happily, raising his glass before taking another sip. 

(WC: 360, TWC: 2022)
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:30 pm
As he listened to the conversation between Jun and the Raikage, he smirked when his fellow Chuunin made his comment about how it takes the Sun to cast a shadow. What a poet, he grinned. His eye twitched when his comrade pointed at his arm to recall the 'lesson'. He chuckled nervously, as he shot a subtle, bewildered glare towards Jun as if to warn him not to bring it up, but it was too late. Much to his relief, the Raikage made no comments towards his hand.

"You are most generous, Raikage-sama. I will not disappoint you." Saturn vowed, pleased with the Raikage's positive reception towards his ambitions. Although his flamboyant concoction of grand words was rooted in the truth, the newly branded Chuunin thought that he may have spoken too much, or had sounded too eager. He meant to convey that Warmonger's Arena was a stepping stone  towards greater heights. Perhaps he had said enough, he thought, as he walked up to the window and tilted his gaze up towards the dark Kumon clouds. He swirled the dark liquor in his glass before taking another swig. There he was, standing on the mountain peak visualizing his route through the sea although just moments prior he had volunteered to help scour the valleys in between.  From the peak, he could see the vast ocean in the distance, and the tides like moving mountains meandered through the waves. A storm was brewing. For the Kumon soldier, it was the perfect time to set sail towards the unknown.

"Very well." Saturn spoke in a respectful tone, "Perhaps the waves will guide me towards a different destiny. One in the sea instead of the summits." The Chuunin was no stranger to the sea. Just a year prior, he had fought pirates and sharks alongside one of his first mentors, a shinobi hailing from the Raiten'no clan who himself had a pinky chopped off for talking impolitely to the Raikage who preceded the current ruler. At the time he had wrote hymns about the incident and possessed the minds of bards to make them sing at the Drunken Raikage Bar for his amusement. Now, those times felt as though they were ages ago. "I look forward to hearing from the ravens. Perhaps I may be of service while on my journey. If there is any business on my route, you can count on me to make sure that it is handled. Unless there's anything else, Raikage-sama, I will now take my leave."

With those words, he bowed to the village chief, on one knee to make sure he bowed to a reasonable altitude. He then stood up and turned towards the door, Mimas as a black cloak still wrapped around him, and walked towards the exit. He would stop and place his metal hand on Jun's shoulder, leaning in before giving him a smirk. "The Sun can only shine through when the Cloud gives way. Perhaps you can step out of my shadows in the short time that I will be gone. Chicken nugget." It was friendly banter between immigrants turned hardened locals, from a man who once viewed himself as the Shibasaki's impromptu mentor, to the budding rival his student had since grown to become.

EXIT;

WC: 542
TWC: 2780

Claims
1125 words towards Gale Fist (B)
1125 words towards Mekai Muchi No Jutsu / Lucid Ignorance Technique (B)

530 words towards Earth Shaker [530/1313]

Chuunin Rank Up (To be made on Mission Page?)

Last edited by Saturn on Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:01 am
The conversation between the now Chunin duo and their Raikage kept on after Jun made his remarks. He could almost feel his skin being pierced by Saturn’s bewildered glare as he mentioned the jashinist hand situation, something that clearly left him uncomfortable when mentioned. He clearly intended to support and advertise the Troublemaker’s skills and capabilities to the Raikage, but he now feared that perhaps he screwed it up somehow.

But for the young Shibasaki’s clansman relief, the Raikage gave his blessing for Saturn’s trip to Hotsprings. Not only that, he acknowledged the loyalty and camaraderie between both Shinobis, something that was built for the last year and a half through many crazy missions, friendly banters and battles. Indeed, as the Raikage said while raising his glass, that was indeed quite a story, something very worthy of another big sip of sake.

After the Raikage spoke and gave both Chunins his blessing on their future endeavors, Saturn made his final remarks before politely excusing himself. Before he would leave, he place his cold metal hand on Jun’s shoulder and bantered for one last time with the Shibasaki clansman before his long awaited journey, something that made the now not so tense Jun smirk as well as he replied his friend. “I hope you return in one piece from your jashinist world tour… It would be very sad if I can’t make some smoky chicken kebab out of you next time we battle…”. While a bit mean, Jun was 100% sincere when wishing for the flamboyant shinobi’s safe return. The more veteran Shinobi was Jun’s first mission partner and watching his ninja skills as a rookie Genin, fresh out of the Aacademy, always pushed Jun to try to reach and surpass his level, being a true motivator for his growth and evolution as a shinobi. But after their last fight in the KFC parking lot, Jun felt that he was now also driving the troublemaker into growing stronger, passing from “mentored” to “rival”.

Now that his path was made clear by the Raikage, as he was now a Chunin and would join SUMMIT, it was also his time to leave. He bowed to their commander in chief on one knee as he said his farewell. “Raikage-sama, if there isn’t anything else you would wish to address, I will also take my leave… I really want to thank you for you trust in me and your mentoring words. It really showed me the path I shall now follow. I promise I won’t fail you and the village that embraced me and my clan and I’ll give everything I got as Chunin and SUMMIT member, the same way I did as a Genin.” If given the permission to leave by his Kage, Jun would stand up and leave Ichigo’s chambers, with his once very clouded mind now clear and shining bright with the Shibasaki’s Sun, full of determination and resolve as he now had a clear path to follow on his ninja journey.

[EXIT]
WC: 500
TWC: 3180

CLAIMS:

Using one of my Sakura Corps Loyalty Coupon for 50% WC discount on: Spellbinding Seal [2500/2500]

Using 532 words towards Dual Implement Casting with 25% max stats discount [1500/1500 -  I had 968 words previously from here]

Using the remaining 148 words into Genjutsu Release mastery with 25% max stats discount [148/188]

Claiming Chuunin Rank Up (To be made on Mission Page?)
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:24 pm
Saturn wrote:As he listened to the conversation between Jun and the Raikage, he smirked when his fellow Chuunin made his comment about how it takes the Sun to cast a shadow. What a poet, he grinned. His eye twitched when his comrade pointed at his arm to recall the 'lesson'. He chuckled nervously, as he shot a subtle, bewildered glare towards Jun as if to warn him not to bring it up, but it was too late. Much to his relief, the Raikage made no comments towards his hand.

"You are most generous, Raikage-sama. I will not disappoint you." Saturn vowed, pleased with the Raikage's positive reception towards his ambitions. Although his flamboyant concoction of grand words was rooted in the truth, the newly branded Chuunin thought that he may have spoken too much, or had sounded too eager. He meant to convey that Warmonger's Arena was a stepping stone  towards greater heights. Perhaps he had said enough, he thought, as he walked up to the window and tilted his gaze up towards the dark Kumon clouds. He swirled the dark liquor in his glass before taking another swig. There he was, standing on the mountain peak visualizing his route through the sea although just moments prior he had volunteered to help scour the valleys in between.  From the peak, he could see the vast ocean in the distance, and the tides like moving mountains meandered through the waves. A storm was brewing. For the Kumon soldier, it was the perfect time to set sail towards the unknown.

"Very well." Saturn spoke in a respectful tone, "Perhaps the waves will guide me towards a different destiny. One in the sea instead of the summits." The Chuunin was no stranger to the sea. Just a year prior, he had fought pirates and sharks alongside one of his first mentors, a shinobi hailing from the Raiten'no clan who himself had a pinky chopped off for talking impolitely to the Raikage who preceded the current ruler. At the time he had wrote hymns about the incident and possessed the minds of bards to make them sing at the Drunken Raikage Bar for his amusement. Now, those times felt as though they were ages ago. "I look forward to hearing from the ravens. Perhaps I may be of service while on my journey. If there is any business on my route, you can count on me to make sure that it is handled. Unless there's anything else, Raikage-sama, I will now take my leave."

With those words, he bowed to the village chief, on one knee to make sure he bowed to a reasonable altitude. He then stood up and turned towards the door, Mimas as a black cloak still wrapped around him, and walked towards the exit. He would stop and place his metal hand on Jun's shoulder, leaning in before giving him a smirk. "The Sun can only shine through when the Cloud gives way. Perhaps you can step out of my shadows in the short time that I will be gone. Chicken nugget." It was friendly banter between immigrants turned hardened locals, from a man who once viewed himself as the Shibasaki's impromptu mentor, to the budding rival his student had since grown to become.

EXIT;

WC: 542
TWC: 2780

Claims
1125 words towards Gale Fist (B)
1125 words towards Mekai Muchi No Jutsu / Lucid Ignorance Technique (B)

530 words towards Earth Shaker

Chuunin Rank Up (To be made on Mission Page?)

Approved
Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 11050

Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:24 pm
Jun Shibasaki wrote:

[EXIT]
WC: 500
TWC: 3180

CLAIMS:

Using one of my Sakura Corps Loyalty Coupon for 50% WC discount on: Spellbinding Seal [2500/2500]

Using 532 words towards Dual Implement Casting with 25% max stats discount [1500/1500 -  I had 968 words previously from here]

Using the remaining 148 words into Genjutsu Release mastery with 25% max stats discount [148/188]

Claiming Chuunin Rank Up (To be made on Mission Page?)

Approved
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:25 am
(Exit)

(TWC: 2022)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 1875/1875 Raging Bison
- discarding the remaining words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum