Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 1:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 12:08 pmIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 11:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 10:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 10:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 2:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 9:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 5:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Patch's Stat Page
Mission Record : Patch's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EGF
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Numb Empty Numb

Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:21 pm
Talon entered the library and his jaw almost dropped! This pace was huge! It could seriously be it's own village! It was quiet except for a few whispers here and there and voices behind closed doors as though meetings were taking place. The librariarians, there were about six of t7hem, watched him carefully as he walked by. Maybe he should say BOO to see what they would do! No, he just smiled at the thought of them all freaking out. Taus had a habit of scaring people with their looks!
As he walked through the library he spotted the section titled "Villages and Important Information."
Perfect, this is the spot he was lookijng for. He had sent a message to Dante to meet him here, hopefully he would show up!
Talon picked out a book on Kiri, Hoshi, Konoha, Suna and Kumo. He sat down in a comfortable arm chair to read while waiting on Dante to meet up with him.

Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Numb Empty Re: Numb

Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:46 pm
Dante blended in as he headed to the library. After all, he had escaped the gate guard while he was in the hospital! He was headed to the library to meet up with fellow Fuku team mate, Talon Tau.
As he entered the library he activated his Byakugan so he could find Talon easier. He walked for a minute as he located him.
"Fancy meeting you here Patch." Dante said as he took a seat across from him another empty armchair.
"I have been doing some research of my own, first off, my twin is missing, normally I wouldn't care because I know Sephy and she can handle herself, but something isn't right, I have a feeling something is wrong. Maybe it's because we are twins but I have a feeling she's in danger!" Dante started as he used his eyes again to make sure no one was nearby listening.

w: 150
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:53 pm
Talon looked at Dante rolling his eyes as he used Talons nickname. Patch. He had gotten used to it due to his stitched up patched up body. He listened to Dante's words, maybe Sephora was in trouble, and he knew the first person they should find in this case! He opened the purple book and flipped through a few pages until he reached a page he wanted to show Dante.
"It's not uncommon for twins to have that close of a bond to know when the other is in trouble, and I think I know who might be able to help us!" He handed the book to Dante, and at the top of the page it gave the name of the kage in Hoshi. None other than a fellow clan member and cousin of the twins, Ayato Hyuuga.
"He would be the best place to start, considering he's kin." Talon added waiting on Dante's reply. "I don't know if you are like Sephora in terms of how you feel about the Hyuuga Clan, but sometimes they are the ones who will have your back when you need it, and right now I would say it's best to look to someone who would help us, and with him being family and clan I don't think he would turn you down. You're not really as much of a missing nin as your twin, Sephora has committed crimes, as far as I know you're the good kid! I think if you tell him what's going on he could help." Talon explained hoping Dante would understand. He knew they were raised to believe their clan wouldn't accept them and both Dante and Sephy were not huge fans of the Hyuuga Clan or the Kaguya clan.
Hopefully this would get through to Dante so they could plan their next step. Talon already had an idea based on the way the boats were going where everyone else probably landed and where they would go!

Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:42 pm
Dante started shocked for a moment looking at the name on the page of the book! He couldn't believe Ayato was now a Kage! Of course he always exceeded in everything he did. And considering they were cousins, Dante was always proud of him. Although he wasn't as close to Ayato as Sephora was, they were still kin.
Maybe Ayato would be able to help somehow or even knew something!
"That's true, now I don't hate the Hyuuga Clan, Sephy did and might still. We are connected to Ayato through our father Sayomi. His brother is Ayato's father. Maybe, he would help us, he and Sephy were close." Dante said as he seemed to drift into a state of deep thought.

[Sorry short post]
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:08 pm

Talon took back the book and closed it. He had briefly scanned the other books in the library while waiting for Dante to show up and had gotten a general idea of where the others had probably landed.
"After doing some reading I think I may know where the others are. I know Sephora is here somewhere, I do believe Miz, Zim, Jayden and my brother Kurai are in Kiri based on the way their boat went and the fact that three of them come from Kiri. Akki and Megami are originally from Konoha and since a Senju is their Kage I am pretty sure they went back there. As for Prim I am not sure, she once mentioned family in Suna but I can't say for certain." He said as he stood up to head out
"Why don't we head out and find your cousin? Since you have no ill feelings towards that branch of the Hyuuga I'm sure they can help!" He said as he stood up stacking the boys on the table. It was thundering outside now. This weather is insane! What was with all the storms lately? He pulled the hood up on his jacket covering his head in case of rain.

Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:12 am
Dante sighed as he stood up. It had been a while with Dante and the Hyuuga Clan seeing each other. Ayato had siblings and even though they weren't best friends, they were still family. The issue was mainly Dante being Sephs twin brother and how their dad wasn't a family favorite. I mean, what legit missing nin was the family jewel right? Dante understood this but felt like the oddball out when he was around the others, yet Ayato always was kind hearted towards him.
"Yes let's head out towards my cousin's home shall we? Been a while since we last saw each other. And uh, no offense Talon but let me do the talking and take the lead. You might accidentally scare them." Dante said and added feeling kind of bad for saying it, but Taus have such bad reps and some tend to make others uneasy!  He knew Talon was more than likely used to this at this point. Didn't make Dante feel any better about saying it.
There was thunder outside meaning another storm was approaching. The weather was beginning to get quite annoying! Not to mention it was irritating! Rain followed Team Fuku and none of them understood why. Lifting the hood of his cloak up, he stepped out the door of the library to head to his cousin's home.

[Exit]

TWC: 507
+5 stats
+3 to Chakra
+2 to speed

Last edited by Dante Hyuga on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Talon Tau
Talon Tau
Genin
Genin

Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:44 am
Again with the reference to Talon's appearance. Sad but true. Taus are looked down upon due to their history and appearance. Talon unfortunately understood this. Sighing, he followed closely behind Dante to head towards the Kages residence. Hopefully this would be a peaceful encounter among the Hyuugas. After all, they had already been through enough.
"Fine, hybrid lead the way." He said as he stepped outside the library. The promise of rain hovered above them in the dark cloudy sky! Another thing Talon was used to at this point. Constant rain and storms guiding and following Team Fuku everywhere! Talon zipped up his black Trench coat and followed Dante.

(Exit following Dante)

TWC: 804
+8 stats-
+3 vigor
+4 chakra
+1 speed
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)