Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Not so Pure of blood Empty Not so Pure of blood

Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:13 pm
Wearing a thin black shirt and matching black pants and boots, Tenshi entered the large double doors of the Konoha Hospital quietly. He had been feeling nervous all day, it was not exactly common for one to come to the decision of cutting out a piece of their body, only to be replaced by another. From a medical standpoint, Tenshi had absolutely nothing wrong with him. Aside from a few scars, the young Uchiha's body was in perfect condition. This transplant was not for the sake of his health, at least not directly. No. It was for sake of achieving his end goal. He wanted to become Hokage one day.

Tenshi had recently read quite an interesting book that would help him with this. 'A Study of Kekkai Genkai and Their Connection to DNA', it was quite a fascinating read. He had learnt of the great power that came with the DNA of different clans and their bloodlines, it was something he NEEDED to unlock in himself. So what better clan to start with than that of Konoha's other great clan, the Senju? Tenshi was certain the clan of both the Hokage and his Deputy held incredible power within it and he had decided it was time for him to find out for himself.

Approaching the front counter, Tenshi politely smiled at the receptionist, before speaking in a low voice so that nobody else could hear him. "Good day. My name is Tenshi Uchiha. I have an appointment for a surgery, Lord Goto is expecting me." He waited patiently and in silence.

WC: 262

Denkiteki likes this post

Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 752950

Not so Pure of blood Empty Re: Not so Pure of blood

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:28 pm
For better or worse, it appeared Goto had become Konohagakure's main source of transplants, one after the other they all came to see him for bloodlines and surgery. "Not the reputation I expected but I'll take it" the silver haired thought out loud, going through his schedule only to notice how packed it was. Closing the little pocket book where he kept track of his appointments, the Senju left for the Hospital. As he entered the building, the Deputy would inform the people at the entrance to send anyone who came to see him through to one of the surgery rooms.

Taking the time to install himself in what he made his personal office for the time being, Goto made sure to call in his little helper. "Takara, ready for another day of surgeries?". The young girl would place herself next to him, giving a small nod of confidence while the two of them prepared for their guests to arrive.

(WC: 160)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:30 pm
Tenshi was directed to the surgery room by the hospital receptionist, being told that the Deputy Hokage would be waiting for him in there. With a polite nod, he proceeded to follow the marked signs. The hospital was lightly populated today, quite a good thing since a busy hospital in a Shinobi village was never a positive sign. Making a beeline to his allocated space, he finally saw Goto Senju for the first time. The Deputy Hokage was quite an impressive individual, standing slightly taller than Tenshi, the two of them shared the same hair colour, although the Uchiha's was considerably longer.

Tenshi gave a respectful bow before speaking, "Deputy Hokage Senju, it is an honour to finally meet you. Thank you very much for agreeing to see me for this surgery today. I am hoping have a transplant conducted, one which would provide me with the kidney of a Senju." Tenshi would turn to the young girl standing next to Goto, proceeding to give her a polite smile and nod.

WC: 171
TWC: 433
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:12 pm
It didn't take that long for their visitor to arrive, a young man entering the room before bowing in front of Goto. "Tenshi, welcome" the silver haired Senju would greet the Uchiha, raising his arm as to signal the Genin to stand up straight. Even though he already knew the purpose of the boy's visit, the Deputy would still listen attentively and pay close attention to his words. Doing so, his guest explained to be looking for a transplant, a kidney belonging to the same bloodline as himself. "Very well, thirty thousand ryo for the organ, surgery comes free". Should their guest agree, Goto would guide him to the surgery table while his little assistant prepared herself for the procedure.

First, Takara began by channeling medical chakra to her fingertips, gaining the ability to numb the pain that came with the procedure. Moving on, she then formed a small and sharp blue blade around her hand which would allow her to create a cut inside Tenshi's body without actually piercing the skin. Doing so, the girl removed his kidney before replacing it with one belonging to the Senju clan. Once the swap was complete, her hands would glow a beautiful green, ready to speed up the healing process. With the surgery complete Takara moved back and disinfected the tools used for the procedure. 

After a couple of minutes passed, the silver haired Senju spoke up once more. "You'll feel groggy in the beginning". Collecting the Uchiha organ and placing it in one of the organ coolers, Goto helped the young girl clean everything while Tenshi recovered from the procedure. "Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?" he directed himself towards the young Genin. 

(WC: 284, TWC: 444)

--Chakra Anesthesia
--Chakra Scalpel
--Mystical Palm
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:27 pm
Tenshi smiled and nodded after Goto informed him of the pricing for the operation. "I understand Lord Goto, those terms are agreeable. Thank you for your assistance." 30,000 ryo was no small sum, but Tenshi understood that organs were not exactly a common commodity and were also quite difficult to come by. The sum provided was a small price to pay for what the outcome would be.

Tenshi followed Goto to the surgery table, watching on as his assistant began her preparations. He had to admit, the looming process was becoming increasingly nerve wracking to the young Uchiha. Should he back out? Do it another day? No, he would not let his intrusive thoughts cloud his judgment today. The Deputy Hokage had taken the time to see him and prepare for this transplant, he would not make a fool of himself by doing so.

Tenshi would proceed to lay down as the little assistant did her thing. He felt the unusual numbing sensation associated with anaesthesia, but felt nothing further as the operation commenced. Keeping his eyes open as time went on, he made sure to lay still as his eyes followed the woman's blade at work. The entire process was quite astounding, he found himself becoming increasingly intrigued with it all as time continued to pass. Finally, Takara healed him and was finished with the operation. That was quick... He thought to himself.

Goto was correct, he felt a very uncomfortable sensation wash over him as he sat up, it felt like the entire world was spinning for a moment. Clutching his head, he waited a short moment before everything finally began to return to normalcy. "That was quite the... experience... to put it lightly. Thank you both very much for your hard work." He went to bow, but everything began spinning once more, so he decided to give a humble nod instead.

Upon hearing Goto's question, something DID come to mind. "Actually, there was a couple of things Lord Goto. I have been training endlessly, nearly day and night, and have found myself looking for additional ways to increase my power. I understand that this transplant will assist me in this goal, but I was hoping that you have some advice or suggestions on what else I can do?"

Tenshi would then proceed with his second question. "I want to become an indispensable asset to our village. This is my home and I feel like I could be doing more, on top of my current Shinobi duties. Are there any roles or duties I may fill so I can do more to assist Konoha?"

WC: 436
TWC: 869
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:24 pm
As the anesthesia began to wear off and the grogginess slowly started to disappear, Tenshi would try and find the words to speak. Now that the world was no longer spinning, the young Uchiha mustered up the courage to ask for advice. Doing so, the silver haired youth shared how he apparently had hit a wall after training endlessly, finding it hard to progress even further. It was something many shinobi experienced, struggling to take the next step and continue to improve. But in the end, the answer was simple. Surpass your limits. And the transplant would be the first step in that direction.

However, aware his position as the Deputy came with a lot of responsibilities, guiding the next generation being one of them, Goto decided to give Tenshi a little bit of advice. "You would be wise to adjust to the Senju organ as soon as possible, unlocking our renowned Wood Release will give you one of the many buffs you're looking for". The Uchiha and their Sharingan was already a power to be reckoned with, but the talent those of his clan possessed was not one to be underestimated. "Tell me, what do you know about the elements?". Most of their knowledge would stem from the academy days, but those having done some of their own research should have been able to find out a little more information. 

Tenshi's second question was one that didn't have an as straightforward answer as the one before, however, that didn't mean the silver haired wouldn't give him a reply. "There is always a way for people to distinguish themselves, things they could do that separates them from everyone else". If you wanted to get noticed or stand out, simply going on with your daily life wouldn't just cut it. Training, completing missions, those things wouldn't be enough. Why should you be rewarded for something you're already expected to do? That's where many young shinobi would fail, assuming that what they were supposed to do would be enough.

Most of them had it easy now, but things could not have been any different for Goto. Back then, the young Senju had just returned from a trip, noticing the state Konohagakure was in. Those who were supposed to lead, were also the first to bow down, almost leading the village to ruin. But that's where he was different. He never cared about honor and glory, yet the now Deputy was the one to start the revival of the Leaf. That's how you would make a name for yourself, by being the first on the front lines when your village is under attack, to rise when times get rough. That's what he wanted the new generation to take from all of it. 

(WC: 458, TWC: 902)
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:35 pm
Tenshi would nod along to Goto's advice about his newly acquired organ, he had heard wonders about the Senju's famed Wood Release, it was a thing of beauty and envy. "I believe I have a good general understanding of the elements Lord Goto. I myself have found that I have an affinity for three at the moment; Fire, Wind and Earth. As an extension, I have also been able to learn the Magnet Release element, an incredible development that I plan on exploring further. I have also heard about the Senju's Wood Release, unfortunately I do not currently possess an affinity to Water Release, which I understand is required for your clan's speciality."

Tenshi frowned slightly at this, he felt limited and that was part of the problem for him. "I understand, thanks to an interesting book that I read, that there are certain Kekkei Genkai and clan Bloodlines which allow Shinobi to learn additional elements, expanding their arsenals further. Is there a way for me to achieve this, so that I may hopefully unlock Wood Release?" The young Uchiha was becoming more eager to learn from his clan's Deputy, he truly seemed like a man with boundless knowledge.

Tenshi listened to Goto's response to his second question, his mind racing with possibilities of how he could distinguish himself as a Shinobi. "Hmm, aside from completing missions and arresting a Missing Nin at the gates, I do not have much else to say about my currents feats. Do you believe that a Genin such as myself could potentially join Konoha's prison or police force? I understand that my clan has historically undertaken the latter in bygone days."

It appeared that Tenshi had been too late to display his fullest abilities, as Konoha appeared to be in a state of relative peace under its leadership. Perhaps a testament to the Hokage and Goto himself. Something else clicked in his mind as he continued searching for ways to expand his power. "There is one other thing I wanted to bring up with you Lord Goto. Although you are a Senju, I was hoping that you would be able to shed some light on a fascinating development that I have uncovered about my Sharingan. I recently unlocked a stage of my eyes that ascends past the three tomoe I was led to believe at the pinnacle of our powers. I have unlocked incredible powers through these new eyes, but they have come at a frustrating cost. I feel my eyes suffering whenever I use them in this state, have you ever witnessed such a form in the Sharingan?" Tenshi was of course referring to his Mangekyo Sharingan, something that nobody he had met thus far had any information for him to learn from.

WC: 460
TWC: 1,329
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
TenCorp (Shop)

Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:19 am
Understanding that the deputy Hokage was quite busy with his daily duties, Tenshi politely excused himself and thank Goto, as well as his assistant, before leaving the facility. He felt his powers growing exponentially as time began to pass.

Exit Thread

TWC: 1,368

Claims:
1x Uchiha Organ
1x Senju organ transplanted
-1,368 WC towards Horde Summoner, previously from this thread. (3,597/3,750)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:19 am
Tenshi Uchiha wrote:
Exit Thread

TWC: 1,368

Claims:
1x Uchiha Organ
1x Senju organ transplanted
-1,368 WC towards Horde Summoner, previously from this thread. (3,597/3,750)

Approved!
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:02 pm
(Exit)

(TWC: 902)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 250 to finish Smothering Binding Technique (C-Rank) (previously trained here)
- 652 towards Smothering Binding Technique (B-Rank)
- 30.000 ryo from Tenshi
- Senju organ to Tenshi
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum