Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Mad Medic
Summoning Contract : Aoiryu
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Iryojutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 150400

You Dropped this? Empty You Dropped this?

Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:04 am
He left the village and traveled for about 1 Kilometer and stopped 3 meters from there to look at the letter. Quite specific it was indeed. Dropping the letter he would move backward 5 meters and squat down to wait for whatever was supposed to happen. Maybe it would be coo.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

You Dropped this? Empty Re: You Dropped this?

Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:02 pm
No more than mere second would pass before the Demon and his posse instantly appear before the Kumo shinobi. The crimson eyes hugged by black scleras would scan the area, before taking note of the shinobi that was there to greet them. The Demon would look to Ichigo, as he was now home, him and Hiroki.

Lord Raikage, we have arrived.

The demon would state, Yachiru glancing over at the man that apparently placed the seal. Should the man take a closer look at her and the demon he would find that they shared a resemblance to someone that he might know all too well. But there was no definite connection, but it was enough to make gears turn. But Yachiru was a woman of tabs, she believed that she knew who this man was. Who he was connected to. While the Hokage wasn’t even aware of any possible strands.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:53 pm
Almost as if he no longer possessed any sense of time, Ichigo noticed they had arrived at the Lightning Country Borders. "Finally home" the Drunken Storm sounded rather relieved upon witnessing familiar territory. He had been gone quite a while, his trip to Sunagakure taking longer than expected and even extending in another journey to Volcano Country. "Indeed we have. You have my thanks, Lord Hokage". Through space and time Aokidanza saved them the trouble of walking or finding another means of transport. The Chikage surely didn't, despite her empty promises. Not that it would matter, she for certain didn't live to tell the tale.

Looking around, the Raikage witnessed one of his men, most likely the one placing the seal that was sent by Ichigo. "Good job, Mukuro. I trust the village is exactly how I left it?". There was no fire and the walls were still standing, something that couldn't be said for less fortunate places. 

(WC: 158)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 150580

Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:48 pm
Fading into view, was the shift of reality. The area around them would flash and change in the blink of an eye, distorting to that of a familiar sight. The mountainous region of Lightning Country. Home. As much as it was a sight for sore eyes to be back within the familiar lands, it still was rather sad that the road trip was all coming to an end. "This makes me want to get out more often." He'd mention aloud. The comment being a mere, slightly enthused in some sense of the word, allusion to their trip and the job well done along the way. Getting into the nitty gritty of things, this could prove to be rocky times ahead on a political level, but so long as both Kumo and Konoha remained strong it would be something that could be easily overcome.

Hiroki would look towards the shinobi who had placed the seal here within the country that the lot of them had teleported to. Another unfamiliar face, but one that Ichi seemed to know well. A smile would be slightly cracked at the comment the Raikage made towards him upon arrival.

WC:194
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:15 pm
As the flash went off, The Kaguya would have been drawing in the ground with what looked to be a rib bone...no one knows how he got it but once he had sensed the Raikage's chakra he would smile and stick the bone clean into the ground and chuckle," Good to see that my drinking buddy is back and in good health. Oh the village? I dunno. Ayuna might be in charge of it by now and ruling it with a dominatrix grip," he'd pause for a moment before chuckling and dusting his hands free of any dirt," The village is fine. Me and Ayuna just got back into the village and things are back to normal, who's your new buddies over yonder?," his eyes scanned each one for a moment before falling upon Yachiru. He would look her over for a moment, the animalistic gears turning slowly before a small grin appeared on his face," Well call me a bastards son... I could be wrong so lips sealed," he wouldn't speak on his possible hypothesis but he could see some similarities. None the less he would remove the cap that he had been wearing to scratch his head before putting it back on and motioning for both the Raikage and his guard to follow him back to the village," Are your guests coming or did you catch a taxi?," he'd of course wait for an answer before heading back to the village.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:10 pm
The Hokage merely nods at the gratitude shown from his new brother, Ichigo. This was the first time in a long time that he’s stepped upon the firm ground of Lightning Country. Long before the current Raikage was even born. The village has undergone some series of advancements, fortifications and stability since he last saw it. The land of lightning was always a calm atmosphere, despite what their past reality offered. The Demon would look around once more, again acknowledging the man that was waiting for them, Mukuro was his name.

Think nothing of it, Lord Raikage. So what would you do next?

He catechized, curious to be cognizant of what Ichigo planned now that he was a ruler of not just one village, but two. Aokidanza found appreciation of like-minded individuals, valuing their worth to him and their cost, long or short-term. But from his interactions with Ichigo thus far, he’s been rather reserved, stoic, calculative and direct. Subtle traits of a strong leader, what makes him an even greater ally.

Yachiru took acknowledgement of the man, Mukuro as he glanced her over. She knew for certain that he was either on the right path, or just figuring it out that she was connected to Ayuna in some way. Just hearing her name made the woman’s heart skip a beat, she felt her chakra swirl within her to a boiling point as she was not yet ready for ‘them’ to connect. But it would seem that Mukuro opted to keep his thoughts to himself, a wise decision to make, for the woman would not want her hand to be force to break an alliance that was just formed not even a for 24 hours. A moment of calm washed over her, as she could deduce from the conversation between Ichigo and Mukuro that Ayuna has already established herself as powerful shinobi within their ranks. Some that that she took pride in.

Glancing over to Aokidanza, as he spoke with Ichigo she thought of how things could have been if she was forthcoming with him from the beginning. But she would sooner reject those thinkings as she knew the entity that Aokidanza was…he was trustworthy in her eyes, even capable of being a father, but not even that was enough to satisfy her cautions. Being the father of Ayuna Chinoike, and co-parent to herself she knew that if he ever come to realize that Ayuna even existed because of them, he would stop at nothing to get her and make her join him. Ultimately controlling her and making her a weapon that would plague this very world into chaos.

She knew that Aokidanza desired a child of his own, a seed to inherit his ideals, his cruelty. And she hoped that Ayuna was nothing like that, nothing like her, but she knew better than to think that two demons could conceive an Angel. She kept tabs on Ayuna, she knew that Ayuna was just as horrible as Aokidanza, perhaps even worse, but she fought for something that Aokidanza did not…and that is a cause that was not driven by hatred and scars.
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:13 pm
As the five of them stood there, Ichigo couldn't help but take a deep breath, allowing the fresh air to enter his lungs. "Your wish might come true sooner than later" the black swordsman said in response. With the events in Volcano playing out the way they did, Kumogakure had gained a new territory, up to them to find ways to make profit and further build their empire. "In better health than the Kage of both Sunagakure and Ketsuekigakure" the Raikage alluded to the events taking place during his travels to the other countries. "Speaking of drinking, you had better not emptied my collection of sake, lest you want a cut in your pay" the Drunken Storm laughed out loud as he directed himself at Mukuro.

He then turned to Aokidanza who asked what would be next for Kumogakure. "To rule and expand our territory" the Raikage replied stoic. It would be a waste not to take advantage of the situation, their actions in Volcano carrying quite the price. "Perhaps the Chikage was useful after all" he couldn't help but jest. In the meantime Mukuro informed him of the current state of the village, adding the return of both himself as well as Ayuna. In doing so, his fellow Kaguya seemed surprised and slightly confused as he laid eyes on the Hokage's bodyguard almost as if he recognized the woman. "Very well, I'll be expecting a report on your adventures outside of Lightning Country". For now he decided not to pay too much attention to the strange atmosphere hanging around Yachiru and his clansman. Time would tell.

Glad to be home again, Ichigo knew it would probably be the same for the Leaf delegation, the Hokage and his party longing to return to Konohagakure. "I would invite you all in for a drink, but something tells me you want to visit someplace else". If a potential refreshment wouldn't do, perhaps a conversation between Yachiru and Mukuro could keep them around for a little longer.

(WC: 334, TWC: 492)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 150580

Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:58 pm
Assuredly, Roki's ears would perk up hearing the Lord Raikage only potentially confirm the notion of wanting to travel more often. Grinning slightly, the Raiju would then respond "Well, if that's the case, I won't be saying no. You can count on that." And then, the young shinobi would watch as the others would converse. Him only remaining silent for the time being, taking the time to just instead listen to everything that was being said. With the whirlwind of recent events, he was finding himself so caught up in everything, he didn't really know what to say besides that. Though, some things in which the Senju made note of was the interaction of the Kumo nin who had placed the seal here in the country and greeted them upon arrival look and acknowledgement of the one Kono nin, Yachiru. It was one that the two had previously met and were acquainted with one another before. What exactly, would be unclear and left unsaid, but after that was when Ichi made the comments about drinks being thrown towards the Lord Hokage, Aoki.

The spotlight would be on the man to whether or not he'd want to stick around for a moment. "I think this moment easily calls for a celebration of some kind in general, especially given the Chunin Exam's being almost at their close."

WC: 225
TWC: 419
Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:53 am
There a been a small, accusatory look on the Medics face as he laughed rather raucously at the Raikage's' words before pulling out his own little flask and shaking it tenderly," Surely you're joking right? Nah you are. You have the wrong medical staff to think i'd drink YOUR sake. I am a bit unhinged but I am not THAT unhinged my Lord, though you may want to check on the secretary. I think they might," was he blaming someone or covering his own ass? No one could really tell with him, but for the most part he had been joking about drinking Ichigo's booze. At least this time. As he stood up and dusted himself off a bit, his crimson eyes once again returned to Yachiru for a moment as he could and could not believe what he had been witnessing. Knowing his partner in crime she had always kept tabs on the goings on of the village both in and out yet in this regard this would be something he'd keep to himself for now. Not out of concern for his own safety no. To see how this rather interesting play would turn out. Giving a small bow to the black haired Chinoike he would place his hands behind his back slowly as he spoke," One of these days when our Warlords here are done with their conquest i'd love to hear your story. Not often I find...connections to those in my cacophony of patients if you catch my drift," he would of course leave it ambiguous to where only she and her Kage would understand, but he had a small amount of curiosity about the black haired female that he needed to sate. Scratch the itch if you will.

Turning his head back to Ichigo he would nod for a moment," If you say so. It was rather boring honestly and if we could keep it off the record I hate wearing the skin of other people. Feels so... well not good. Like wearing a meaty, rubber suit. Anywho enough about my afternoon, are we having guests or not? These two seem like they are medically inclined and i'd love to rack their brain, no pun intended, about any unique medical techniques and observations they have. The last insane medic to grace these humble lands didn't keep good notes," whether he was complimenting the Mad Mystic was another subject entirely, but...one could assume he was making fun of the "For a day only" Kage of the village.

422 WC
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:26 pm
The Demon would smile, ever so gently, the response that the Raikage gave to his prior question said a lot. Ichigo was ready to rule more than just Lightning Country. Commendable route, one that Aokidanza could only respect and look forward to seeing more of. But it was time to head back to the village. He and his crew have been away for some time and it was time to return to his people, his children.

Your hospitality knows no bounds, Lord Raikage. But your instinct seems to know no equal as we do have to return to the village. I will leave you with this…

Reaching into his armor he would retrieve the parchment paper with the flying thunder god seal and offer it to Ichigo. Should he take it it would be a means for the Hokage to come to his aide should he need him. If he doesn’t take it the Hokage would keep it and perhaps send it back via messenger bird when he is needed.

The demon would then look to his peers and await fro them to take hold of him and once they did he would form a seal unique to his teleportation and in a black and purple flash of lightning they would all vanish, returning to Konoha.

Exit with crew to Konoha.

Will make claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum