Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3000

What Makes Us Broken [Zraix] - Page 2 Empty Re: What Makes Us Broken [Zraix]

Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:40 pm
Monsoon had no expectations for what would be said about his technique. Yet, he was surprised by the frank admiration spoken by Zraix Hoshimura. He was unfamiliar with how to react, so much so that he reflexively looked down, almost admonished by a notion he was unfamiliar with. Unconsciously, he would relax his flexed form, the aura of his strength fading as the hoshimura stepped closer. Monsoon turned to look at the ronin, equally surprised by the beaming expression. Stunned and not knowing how to react, he gave a mute expression, though the two tomoe of his sharingan swirled around his pupil, expanding the black orb: whirling his scarlet stare into that of its natural brown color.

The hoshimura swaggered to the Uchiha, speaking of plans and adventures, both grand and far off. Monsoon would tilt his head at this, as he had never heard one express such fanciful goals and ideals with such conviction. Indeed, were it not for the display of power Zraix had shown before, Monsoon would take this man to be soft-headed fool. Yet, even without his sharingan, Monsoon could see the purpose in his walk and hear the determination in his words. In truth, Monsoon could not help but be moved by the ronin's rousing speech.  

While staring into the pupils of the Uchiha, Zraix offered a hand, an accord and a partnership, knowing full well the risk the ronin took being so close to one skilled in close range combat. Monsoon smirked as he stared at the open hand. He would then lift his gaze to the face of the Hsohimura.

"You speak of my interests and goals as if you know me, Zraix," Monsoon would place both his hands on his hips, his smirk would turn to an honest smile, "You're right about one thing. I do wish to gain strength. However, there is another aspect of equal import that you should know..." Monsoon's smile would turn into a frown, he would speak from the heart, his words were like the frost on the breath of a mountain lion, "I find it useless entertaining fools, Hoshimura." Monsoon would say, with pointed respect for the ronin's lineage. He would raise his right arm, between he and Zraix's chest, and curl his fingers into a soft fist. Chakra would stream on the edges of his knuckles. "Allow me to touch your heart, scan your mind, and see for myself if you what you speak is true." If Zraix would consent, Monsoon would continue. "Now, in your mind, let this thought transpire, 'What plan, Aegon,  testing Monsoon Uchiha, requires?"

He would wait for this thought to take its place in the ronin's mind. Once done, Monsoon would place his chakra laced fist onto Zraix Hoshimura's chest. This would disturb the natural flow of Zraix's chakra, like a stone rippling the surface of a still lake. Zraix would feel his eye lids get heavy. His eyes would close in tandem with Monsoon's. In their mind's eyes, the surroundings around both shinobi would change. The dirt and forest would melt into an ever-expanding expanse of ink and darkness, the genjutsu mind reading would take its full effect.

The ink around the shinobi would rise like a geyser, forming a hallway that went on in perpetuity. Lining the ink-black walls were doors made of solid, white light, lined with symbols that denoted memoires only Zraix could decipher. The only door open was the one that lay directly behind Zraix, which revealed the shinobi's most recent memories, his week of waiting for Monsoon to appear in the wildelife preserve. This would cause a snicker from Monsoon.

"Clearly, your persistent. Now, Ronin, lead me to the doors that spawned this plan."

Though Monsoon could glean the information himself, the experience may be a bit unpleasant for the Hoshimura. As a show of good faith, the Uchiha has chose to allow Zraix his autonomy during this genjutsu. As well, Monsoon was not the only one who wished to size up a potential partner, and truly would end any potential dealings if he was not convinced at what he had seen.

[692/5665 WC]

[1187/1250 AP]
Jutsu Used
Mind Read
Skills Used
Heavenly Body +2/4 Stacks
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 171500

Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:39 am
Zraix could tell that the Uchiha was not used to the praise his skills undoubtedly deserved and this only further served to strengthen his opinion that Monsoon had truly been failed by his peers, family and village alike- he hoped that in time he along with possible others would be able to provide a sense of confidence to the shinobi so that he would someday too understand just how gifted he was. It was no surprise that gaining the trust and companionship of the Uchiha would not be as simple as a quick test and asking for it and in truth he would have been disappointed to learn that his possible teammate could be so agreeable. All tense emotions would drain from the scene as Monsoon chose to deactivate his ocular birth right and meet the Hoshimura's gaze with his natural eyes- Zraix would smirk as he understood the subtle yet heavy gesture to be a means for the two to begin a rapport of trust. "I can finally relax a bit. You know even though its not perfected it is still quite intimidating to come head to head with the legendary doujutsu of the Uchiha. Only a fool would underestimate it even in its infancy." He would say before listening to the words of the Uchiha.

Rather than shaking his hand outright, Monsoon would take a different approach that at first would lead to a bit of confusion- He extended his right arm out and tapped it to his chest while seemingly infusing chakra to the end of it. Pressing forward, Monsoon then spoke as though he wanted to learn more about the inner workings of Zrax's mind or his motives so to speak through this method of touch and though confused, the hoshimura realized that this would be the only way to truly gain his trust. Lowering hand to his side he would speak, "Well, if this is what you need in order to fully understand what I mean then so be it." His eyes would close in tandem with Monsoon's shortly after these words were uttered.

All of what was once reality would blink away and leave in its wake a seemingly endless void of darkness- from this darkness a hallway constructed of many doors would arise and each held behind it a memory from the previous 24 hours. Once he turned to see the only door open behind him he would realize that the two had been transported to a space in between reality and that which has yet to be created, "To think you can accomplish this much with such a minimal amount of chakra. I assume this is a genjutsu that peers into the inner mind and displays memories. How very interesting.." He said as he watched from a point of view perspective the very route he had taken to get to the clearing at which the two had met just hours prior.

Facing back towards Monsoon he would look at him and begin walking past him allowing his line of site to move from the burly shinobi to one of the doors on the left- he would stop next to it and form the seal of confrontation before stopping to peer into its contents. Within he would see the POV of himself reading information he had gathered about neighboring villages and this memory would have taken place only 12 hours ago. A smirk would paint his face as he turned his attention back to Monsoon, "Well, what you lack in arrogance you make up for in unawareness. You brought me here so that I could show you memories dating back to the inception of my plans for you but by my read, I cant take you back more than twenty four hours. Something tells me this is your first time using this jutsu and while I am impressed by its ability, Id say you have a bit of work to do on learning its full capabilities." He would Take a seat 2 meters from Monsoon, sitting with legs crossed and extending his right arm out in front of him as an invitation for the Uchiha to join him. "I think i've proven I have nothing to hide as I invited you into my very mind without hesitation. But still, were already here so we might as well make the most of this dramatic set piece youve laid out for us" He would say with a laugh hoping the Uchiha would join in his jest.

Once Monsoon would take a seat he would cross his arms, a smile bracing his expression before he spoke "Now, where to begin.. I suppose it would make the most sense for me to come right out and say that I want to eliminate true tyranny and oppression from the shinobi world. Now, I understand this sounds lofty and almost foolish but, take our village for example. The amount of war and strife that has plagued it is nothing short of disgusting and the lives lost in the process.. well. You have witnessed first hand what that is like." Looking away for a brief moment with teeth clenched he would have to compose himself before continuing. "I'm not looking to change the current tide of the world, only to rid a specific aspect that preys on those not strong enough or depraved enough to play by its rules." Now with a relaxed and neutral expression he would lock eyes with the Uchiha "I want to make a team of shinobi dedicated to this cause. Shinobi that understand what it is to be overlooked but have found a way to find exceptional results through and in spite of their shortcomings and failures." Coming to a standing position he would maintain eye contact and wait for Monsoon to rise as well, "So. What do you say?

WC-975
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 3000

Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:39 pm
A blinking, blank expression washed over the Uchiha's face at the Hoshimura's remark, an insult that had been proceeded by an honest acknowledgment of his clan's dojutsu stunned Monsoon. He reflexively raised his hand to rub the back of his head. The Hoshimura was correct, he had overlooked the capabilities of this particular genjutsu, though he had not expected Zraix to see it. Indeed, and to Monsoon's surprise, the hallway, which could lead to infinity, was centered more on Zraix than Monsoon, a sign that Zraix's chakra control was superior. Monsoon turned to a spot behind the ronin's shoulder, and confirmed this assumption; as the doors faded away past a point that would not move unless allowed by the owner of their contents.

With that same lambasting gusto, Zraix offered to speak of his intentions. As he went to sit a chair made of the ink and darkness rose up to meet him, in tandem with one under Monsoon. The shinobi sat, regaling Monsoon with a striking goal, a force, squad, or team to check the powers of the villages. At once, part of Monsoon dismissed this, as an ideal and fancy. Though, Zraix's concession of how his goal sounded did not go unnoticed.

As memories welled within the ronin, the ink splotched formless shapes in the walls. Silhouettes of warriors on fields far gone clash as Zraix makes passing mention of his clan's shame, giving added depth to the gravity of his words. His takes a moment to collect himself, which, to Monsoon, would be the first sign of composure the man showed, which would not go unappreciated.

As he mentions a team, Monsoon's fighting spirit, laying in the confines cage, stirs and raises its head within Monsoon. The Uchiha was aware that he had reached the peak of his abilities while in isolation, and only now discovered the hint of greater horizons. If Zraix Hoshimura was looking for others, Monsoon Uchiha knows that their capabilities would be nigh indescribable. The idea of standing next to others, as equals, ruffled the hairs of his Spirit, and made it bay for battle and war.

By now, very much taken with the speech of the Ronin, Monsoon would rise to meet Zraix. At the same time, the ink and darkness of the genjutsu faded away while being replaced by the real world and the two warriors stood in front of one another in the real world.

"You're a curious one, Zraix Hoshimura. I have to say that your proposal is, enticing. To be able to accomplish half of what you are thinking, we both will need to exceed far beyond our limits. You're shrewd and thorough, I cannot hope to fathom the caliber of shinobi you wish to bring into this....'fold'. Mayhaps they will share your ideal as well?"

"I do not want to start off with deception. I find your idea quaint. Yet, I find you worthy of respect and admiration. So I will tell you what it is I seek, and if you believe this aligns with your goal then we can be in agreement." Monsoon's Fighting Spirit, which would now be standing up yet confined in its cage, would bellow through Monsoon's voice, causing his aura to flare and steam energy of his shoulders and back, creating a hazy image of the Uchiha Clan's Fan behind him.

"My birthright is Fire. My martial arts will be more majestic than any destroy flame spawned by any Uchiha, past, present or future. They will know me as Nobunaga, God of Taijutsu."

Monsoon extends a hearty hand to Zraix, "I offer my might to your cause, Aegon. I offer my eyes to your ideal, Zraix. For this promise of strength, do you accept, Hoshimura?"

If accepted, Monsoon would clasp Zraix on the forearm, which would align his destiny to the Hoshimura's. The Uchiha would then wait to hear what his First would say. If dismissed, he would leave the antiquated training area and prepare himself for his upcoming journey.

I guess I should look at the mission boards....

[EXIT]

[670/6335 WC]

CLAIMS
Total Topic WC: 6331
Sharingan [3-Tomoe] [2,103/4,500] [MAX STAT DISCOUNT, PREVIOUS TOPIC CLAIM] +2397
Sharingan [Mangekyo] [3,938/6,000] [MAX STAT DISCOUNT]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:36 pm
Approved for Monsoon.
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 171500

Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:07 pm
Listening to the words of Monsoon Zraix could feel an overwhelming sense of excitement- finally, he had found his second, a man worthy of praise for his strength and valor and together the two would start a journey that would be one for the books. Curious as he was about the Uchiha's goal he found himself surprised at how straightforward and simple it was- not simple in what will be needed to attain it but in a way that it would be his right to claim such a title in time, though he would surely have to earn it.

As he concluded with his thoughts it was all but clear that the two shinobi were completely aligned in their goals and ambitions to gain strength in order to move forward. The burly Uchiha would extend his arm and Zraix would clasp his hand around the forearm of his new partner before speaking. "Please. When its just us or anyone from the team you can call me Aegon. And, it would only make sense that my teammate would be the greatest Taijutsu user. In time anyways." The weight of this would hopefully not be lost on Monsoon as it had been years since anyone had even uttered that name and he wanted the man to understand just how much faith he was placing in him. "I will gladly take you on as Secondo to this group. Now, lets go turn this world on its head and discover just how far we can go." He would smile and take a brief pause before continuing, "We'll need to be smart about who we bring into the fold next but I have complete trust in you if you happen to come across someone splendid that aligns with us. I would also recommend that you tackle a few missions and do some research on your techniques... oh. And I expect that the next time I see you those eyes will have developed even further. I look forward to your advancements and I intend to come with a few of my own. Until we meet again Monsoon."

Waiting for the genjutsu to dispel and Monsoon to exit the training ground Zraix took a moment to look around and then up at the night sky before thinking to himself "Im sure now that I have a competent partner i'll be able to find it. Yes, in time Scala Ad Caem will reveal itself." With closed eyes and a soft smirk he would take his leave, ronin robes dancing with the wind and the lunar light washing away the glimmering remnants left from the Uchiha's valorant Tiger.

[EXIT]

Total WC= 4,937

Claims -Utilizing Max Stat Discount
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri