Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Saturn's Shenans

Business: Orbital Oddities & Palm Predictions
Mission Record : Missions

Summoning Contract : Dragonflies, Octopuses

Familiar : (MIMAS)

Remove Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

An Arm and a Robe Empty An Arm and a Robe

Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:14 pm
 The poison had spread to his shoulder. Saturn had wrapped it in thick white bandages after his triumph at Warmonger's Arena, but he was suffering from the consequences of having failed to treat his limb immediately after the Raikage had severed his hand at the wrist with his Leviathan Axe, infused with Mercury. His rotting silver flesh now reeked as he clutched it with his one good hand, making the hike up to Dragon's Ravine by foot. He could have teleported, hitched a ride on one of his dragonflies, or outdone himself by growing wings of his own to make the journey but instead he chose to treat it as his pilgrimage and he used the time that it took to reach the peak as time for him to reflect and meditate.

Beheading not one but two inmates in Warmonger's Arena was more than soothing. It was exhilarating, fulfilling, pleasurable. The world was cruel. In his mind, death was the greatest gift that could be bestowed upon life. Thus if he were a good man, he had to live so that he could save as many lives as he could. It was too soon for him to kick the bucket. He had wasted no time gathering the materials he required to forge a usable limb, and found the time to pick up some more materials with which to make his armor more formidable. He had picked up a rusty prosthetic arm from a vendor. It was clunky, and lacked the flair that he desired. With this limb in his storage displacement along with various augment materials with which to forge his Kisatsuki (he never could pronounce it right) uniform he was prepared to meet master Giichi once again. He owed the old man thanks for bestowing upon him the Minotaur's Labrys, ironically infused with mercury itself, that helped him overcome his adversaries and prove his loyalty to the Hidden Cloud. 

"May the times of peace be upon us once more, when we're all dead!" Saturn called into the blacksmith's cave before he entered. When he found Giichi Sato he would pull out a bag from from Storage Displacement and lay its contents out in front of him: Garland Flame, Titanium, and Shark Scales were placed next to the clunky metal arm. Bloodstone, Mithril and Rabbit's Fur were placed on top of his Kitasutai Uniform. "Sichelmond, and Mano de Plata." Saturn got down on one knee before the legendary blacksmith as he stated the names he had chosen for his gear that was to be augmented. "The bible in prison was in Spanish. I understand that it was a foreign language from a distant land. I need to upgrade my armory before I can take on the next stage of the Chuunin Exams." He thought of the next hunt, the next life to be saved by his axe, as he unwrapped the bandages on his rotting arm, imperfectly clotted with bruises and lumps, tainted in a silver color. "Oh, and I must thank you deeply for your help Master Giichi. Minotaur's Labrys served me well. I couldn't use it to severe this arm however, for obvious reasons, and I was hoping that you might help me do it at the right spot."

He paused for a moment, and added one final request.

"That reminds me. Mercury icks me. I wish to replace the metal infused in Minotaur's Labrys, with the Thallium that I brought instead."

WC: 545

Sichelmond
Mano de Plata
Minotaur's Labrys (Mercury --> Thallium)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

An Arm and a Robe Empty Re: An Arm and a Robe

Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:28 pm
Deep inside Dragon Ravine, the famous cave located in the mountains and rumored to be home to many mythical creatures, an equally legendary blacksmith could be found working on yet another masterpiece. "For the love of Raijin, not him again" Giichi cursed upon hearing the familiar voice reaching out. He placed down his hammer and took a deep breath, waiting for Saturn to show himself. As he did, the Kumogakure shinobi seemed to waste no time, pulling out a bag before revealing its contents. "Hm, I guess this means you made it out in one piece this time". Even though his face didn't show any emotion, that much could be considered something of a compliment. 

That being said Giichi would wipe his hands and remove the dirt before inspecting what Saturn layed out in front of him. "At least you have an eye for these type of things" the blacksmith voiced upon seeing the materials. He then waved and motioned the boy to stand up, wanting to avoid their conversation to turn into something more awkward than it was supposed to be. "Interesting names, I'll give you that". After receiving the boy's gratitude he was met with another request, one that wouldn't be any issue for an expert of his caliber. "Very well. However, the old material will end up destroyed". Should there be no opposal of any sorts he would get to work. 

(WC: 234)

- Augmenting and creating Sichelmond [ANT]
- Augmenting and creating Mano de Plata [ANT]
- Replacing Mercury with Thallium Minotaur's Labrys [ANT]
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:10 am
The disgusting purple blob that was Saturn's octopus Mimas that could take his form had picked up a smoking habit. It was crouched in the corner, looking anxiously over at the fortuneteller while flicking at his flint lighter with a rolled cigarette in its mouth. It looked exactly like Saturn, wearing the same thick blonde locks and piercing blue eyes, and dark blue lips. They each wore a plain black robe, but Mimas' had two well formed arms whereas Saturn's right limb was evidently not going to last very long. "No smoking inside, Mimas! I thought I told you!" Saturn yelled at his octopus, making the anxious filthy purple blob shriek 'Mimas!' then drop its cigarette and revert to its octopus form, now wearing its black robe as a concealing blanket. The Yamanaka then turned his attention back to the legendary blacksmith.

"Well that's sort of the point." Saturn rambled as he got up on his feet and took a swig of his dark rum from his silver metal flask. "After this I wish to speak to the policy makers to boycott the merchants who sell Mercury, and place an embargo on its trade." His solemn face bore no expression as his gaze remained affixed on one of the cave's walls. His rotting silver arm then twitched and he cringed, gripping his shoulder and grunting out loud, biting down hard to conceal a painful wail. He took another monstrous swig from his flask, and sat down at a bench carved from rock, stretching his arm out before unveiling his deteriorating flesh. His voice sounded confident and certain, but there was a hint of shakiness under his poise. "Master Giichi.. Would you chop off my arm? It's of no use to me, and the silver poison is spreading."

WC: 295
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:50 pm
The troublemaker was full of surprises, that much was for certain. "I see he takes after you" the blacksmith referred to the creature Saturn brought with him. "He has your eyes, but more limbs". By then each of the three pieces of equipment had been finished, fine work if he would say so himself. Giichi took the time to clean his tools before safely placing them back, wondering what other peculiar requests the young shinobi would come up with. And for that he unfortunately didn't have to wait that long. "So, let me get this straight. Not only did you walk in here acting like I'm your favorite uncle, you also want your blood to get all over my workshop?". Perhaps he could use his age as an excuse to accidentally remove Saturn's tongue instead.

Letting out one final sigh the blacksmith had no other choice than to fulfill the boy's request. "Fine, put it on there" he directed Saturn to take place at one of the surfaces as he put on his gloves. "If you even think about passing out I'll have your octopus drag you home". Considering he already lost his hand he already knew what to expect and the pain it would come with. Before standing up Giichi grabbed a small piece of wood and put it next to the young shinobi in case he needed something to bite down. "Alright, might as well use that waraxe you gifted me. So, ready?". Not waiting for a reply, delaying the inevitable was never good for anything, the blacksmith raised his arm and swiftly cut off Saturn's. A clean and precise cut as the infected limb laid there detached from its body.

(WC: 283, TWC: 517)
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:29 pm
Saturn held a kunai in his hand and made a few odd motions, rotating his fist appearing to draw in the air as he made hand signs with Flowing Arts to summon his lime and colored dragonfly Nokocchi. He then held his kunai in front of him vertically, using Mind Body Transmission to communicate with his summon who didn't speak a word of any human tongue. Nokocchi, my arm must be chopped off. This old man here will help me do it. Please, lend me your help to close my wound.

Saturn chuckled at the joke made at the expense of his missing hand, but his laugh and expression grew a bit more apprehensive when the legendary blacksmith told him off for his discourteous attitude. He was gratuitous when the older man relented to his request, and quickly got into position. With a look of fierce determination in his piercing blue eyes, he bit down hard on the piece of wood and braced in anticipation of the blade of the descending axe feeling a sense of deja vu.

"By the big bearded balls of Raijin juggling gloriously in Fuujin's hot blowing mouth!"

Saturn cursed out loud as his arm detached from his body, and blood gushed out from his shoulder like the waters of Kaito River flowing into Haran Bay.

Pause! Nokocchi commented telepathically in Saturn's mind.

"Who taught you that?! Get on it you stupid dragonfly!" He pleaded, and the fangs of the six winged specimen lit up in a bright blue hue before they chomped down on his shoulder to heal his wound with Mystical Palm. When the healing was complete, Saturn picked up Mano De Plata and attached it to his right shoulder. He used it to reach into his black cloak, and pulled out a silver metal flask. After taking a swig of his dark rum, he tested out the storage compartment in his new arm, clicking his new mechanical finger to swing open the little door, and then placing his flask inside.

"Amazing..." He commented, looking at his new palm and rotating his arm at his now double jointed elbow. He picked up his modified Minotaur's Labrys, and fearlessly touched the blade now void of Mercury. With his left hand, he examined Sichelmond, feeling the strange blend of mithril and rabbit fur.

He then pointed his open palm at his chopped off limb that now layed on a stained rock surface. He took a deep breath, and used a powered down version of Sky Shredding Dragon, now infused with fire release from Garland Flame, to carefully and completely incinerate what was left of his old arm, marvelling at the craftsmanship of its replacement.

Saturn did not wish to overstay his welcome . He had preparations to make ahead of his next kill, to take place in accordance with the next stage of the Chuunin Exams. He got down on one knee before the legendary blacksmith once again, using his natural hand to pin Mimas' head down to the floor of the cave next to him to make it bow as well.

"Thank you, Master Giichi. Your contribution to my success is immeasurable, and I can never repay you enough," Saturn exclaimed, his voice heavy with gratitude. "Your expert craftsmanship and invaluable guidance gave me the edge I needed to triumph in Warmonger's Arena. With the knowledge of Raijin's Rage and wielding Minotaur's Labrys, I visualized the battle in my mind like you advised, and I was able to anticipate my opponents' moves and claim two victories. But this is only the beginning. I must return to the arena and emerge victorious once again to earn the rank of Chuunin. To do that, I need to attain more strength, to push myself to the limits and overcome the toughest challenges. I must become worthy of serving the Hidden Cloud as a Chuunin. For that, I must ask for your help once again."

Saturn's eyes blazed with determination as he continued, "I know that you, Master Giichi, were once a renowned warrior feared by many. You have the wisdom and experience that I need to achieve my goal. I bow to you, not just as a sign of respect, but as a sign of submission to your knowledge and expertise. Guide me, point me in the right direction, and I promise you, I will not fail."

WC: 729
TWC: 1569
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Fri May 05, 2023 8:32 pm
Another strange yet interesting creature made its appearance, by then Giichi was no longer surprised of Saturn's shenanigans and already accepted to expect the unexpected when it came to the young lad. After a swift motion of the waraxe blood started to gush out, a sign for the Kumogakure shinobi's summon to begin the healing process and tend to the troublemaker's wound. Once the treatment was complete, the young visitor would test and inspect his newly attained equipment before destroying whatever remained of the detached arm. "Well, I guess you won't be taking any souvenirs" the blacksmith commented without breaking character.

Pleased with the result, the young shinobi appeared to have another request, one Giichi didn't have to wait long to hear about. "You were the one fighting in there, I merely gave you a small push". The strength had always been within him, all he needed was someone or something help bringing it out. Saturn made his goal clear, the prize he had in mind none other than attaining the rank of Chuunin. "He already expected you would come and find me again. Get up and read this". The blacksmith then handed him a letter which would explain further in detail. While the Kumogakure shinobi read the message Giichi used the moment to go and retrieve something else in the meantime.

"To the troublemaker of Kumogakure,

News of your victories in Warmonger's has reached my ears, I can only hope you will continue on this path to glory. I also heard you met the old man, he can be grumpy but he means well. 

If he still hasn't thrown you out, you will be able to get a couple of scrolls from him, each of which contains knowledge on certain secrets of our village. Read it, learn it, use it. I expect to see more results from you soon.

May Raijin protect and guide you in the battles to come.

Ichigo Sato, 12th Raikage".

The blacksmith then gave the scrolls he went to retrieve earlier. "What he said". Saturn had promised to change his ways and become a better man, and for that he was finally rewarded.

(WC: 358, TWC: 875)

[Giving permission to learn Quake Release and the techniques created by Saturn following Kumogakure's village culture]
Saturn
Saturn
Chunin
Chunin

Sat May 06, 2023 6:23 am
"Sir yes sir!" Saturn stood up in full attention as he received the letter written to him by the Twelfth. His eyes scanned through the lines nervously, expecting further reprehension for whatever cause, and he groaned when he was dubbed 'troublemaker.' Troublemaker? I am protector of the Hidden Cloud. Liberator of tortured souls. Gate Guard, before that Yokye and that old chap Charon took over.. Orchestral symphonies played in his mind as he narrated regretfully the contents of the letter he had received, his sharp blue eyes scouring the rest of the papyrus. Secrets...? Raijin's blessing endorsed by the Raikage himself! His eyes widened in disbelief as he came to a stark realization.  After years of labor, slaving away for minimum wage, the fortuneteller was being treated as a true Kumon shinobi. The refugee from Konoha felt one among the Cloud.
 Saturn quietly received the scrolls from Master Giichi, still overwhelmed by the Raikage's unexpected graciousness. He gathered his thoughts and cleared his throat, before managing to bow and mutter out a word of thanks. "Thank you, sensei. I will not fail."
[EXIT]

WC: 182
TWC: 1751

Claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki