Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit] Empty I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit]

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:19 pm

Yukhime had been persistent for months about the business and how she needed more room to operate out of for her larger-scale designs. Baliquis had seen their drawings and… unfortunately, Yuki was right. They would need a lot of room. Yuki had even begged Baliquis to send letters to the hogokage to try and speak with him and arrange- something. Anything. Well, anything to make accommodations for Yuki’s fantastical ideas. Bali obliged as she had her own things she wanted to ask- but every letter she sent was returned.

What else could be done?

Bali was more world-traveled than her sister and she had made connections with people. The strongest was the connection she made with both Remika and Rin Togakowa; both had their own villages. Both viable places to go, she supposed… Baliquis just did not want to deal with the troublesome things that may arise from leaving the village.

She had quietly spent the past couple of weeks collecting things to make things as easy as possible on them, but still, it didn’t change the fact that if something were to happen it would fall upon Baliquis to bear the burden. How tedious. Thankfully she already did whatever paperwork she needed to leave the temple in the form of “pilgrimage to bury the bodies of her family in their ancestral homeland”. They approved it. Without questioning the ‘ancestral homeland’ location, thank god, but they approved it. So now she had full right and authority to bring her sister’s ashes and the bodies of her niece and nephew out of the temple and off the grounds. That was what she had been worried about in that regard.

They had decided to meet at the carriage station at the village gates and Baliquis had already had people come to put the ashes in the carriage’s storage. She had the pine boxes carrying the bodies securely strapped to the carriage roof as well. Looking over, she saw her sister Yukihime and waved to her so that her sister could join her.  When her larger sister came over and advised that things were all taken care of on her end, Bali nodded and said, “Alright, well, Let’s head off.”

[ Exiting Hoshigakure no Sato ]
[ Carriage Ride to Haven Country Borders: 20,000 x 2 = 40,000 (paying for Yukihime’s carriage fare as well)]
(Purchases will be deducted upon completed exit.)

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Yukihime
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Hoshigakure

I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit] Empty Re: I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit]

Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:23 pm

Finally. Finally, finally, finally. Persistence and patience apparently paid off for Yukihime. After months of giving pros and cons to her sister to get leave the village, Baliquis eventually gave in. Maybe it was because Yuki kept badgering her. Maybe it was because  Yuki made a good argument- either way, it didn’t matter. She was getting her way… more or less. She had thought her designs were good enough to at least attract future attention from the elusive kage that approved her and her sister’s shop and begged Bali to send him letters but she returned with… well... Returned letters.

Nozomi had sent the letters off though she never bothered to show Yuki the contents as Yuki still was learning how to read, but then she was pointing to a red marking on the envelopes that supposedly meant ‘return to sender’. Again, Yuki would have known that if she could read.

Regardless, her sister had gone on ahead to resolve her issues and tie up her loose ends while Yukihime did hers. She selected a successor for her Tea House and spent a week or two teaching her as well so she could become a wise matriarch and leader for the tea house. Thankfully she selected someone who she knew was born for the position and handing over the reins was easier than she expected.

When she was done she went ahead and headed to the village gates, waving to her sister and going up to her, “I’ve taken care of everything on my end.” Yuki said happily and Bali have her closed-lip smile,

“Alright, well, let’s head off,” Bali said and Yuki hesitated,

“I have everything but I asked someone to come and bring a luggage trunk-” Yuki said and her sister huffed about how they needed to actually leave not wait around, “Don’t be so rigid; I had a 3000 square foot establishment and several rooms I used as closets- I barely managed to reduce stuff down to one luggage box.”

“We are not supposed to bring baggage.” Her sister said matter-of-factly and Yuki gestured to the roof luggage rack of the carriage,

“You are bringing Izayumi’s ashes and her children with you but I can't bring some clothes and sentimental stuff?” Yuki asked as another person came over with her luggage, “Look, see, it’s right here, we’ll be fine.” Yuki said before she grabbed the lugged and effortlessly lifted it up to put it on the roof while the carriage worker hopped up to strap everything down and Baliquis paid the fare. Yukihime had to bend down to get in but that was all that was needed.

[ Exiting Hoshigakure no Sato ]
[ Carriage Ride to Haven Country Borders: Paid for by Baliquis Hozuki ]
(Purchases will be deducted upon completed exit.)

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Baliquis
Citizen

I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit] Empty Re: I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit]

Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:18 pm

Baliquis had been hoping for a smooth passage out, however, she could feel a familiar person on the edge of her senses coming closer. Isaribi.

She felt a pang of guilt as the other person drew closer. “Zumi?” Yukihime said from the carriage as Bali hesitated. She had fake exit papers in her pocket… but after that? What then?

"Hey, you." Isaribi addressed her as Bali took a deep breath and exhaled to keep herself as steady as possible, "Need papers. You know how it is."

“Zumi?” Her elder sister questioned again and Bali said in a low, firm tone,

“Stay in the carriage.” Bali said and stepped back from the carriage, turning to Isaribi, “Good evening, Isa… Guard duty tonight?” She asked as she put her hands into the pockets of her robe. Fingers twitched over the fake papers with hesitation as her face and voice stayed steady. Her fingers hesitated because she did not want to be met at the gates like this; by someone, she considered a good friend.

Regardless, she handed the papers over to Isaribi for review.

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Baliquis
Citizen

Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:53 pm

As Isa took her papers and looked them over, she blinked- and the younger woman’s eyes turned red with black markings. Oh… Bali had read about this in a book she had just gotten. They seemed to be markings of the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan, that Sharingan. They had a vicious prowess to discern reality from fiction and Isa turned them on her papers. Oops.

That wasn’t what bothered her. Internally, Bali’s mind began to swirl and spiral with how she was going to answer Isa or her questions. She hoped the other woman wouldn’t have any yet she knew better. Then the smaller woman grew apprehensive,

"Come on, like, really?" Isa chided, "I'd expect this from a new friend or an academy student." Oh, so she really had realized the papers were fake with her abilities. How wonderous this new information tastes; despite how devastating it was to her plans. "What's going on here? Why should I let you leave?"

“In the carriage behind me, is my last remaining family member.” Baliquis said in a softer, more hushed tone but never too soft for Isa to hear, “I have requested to meet with the Hogokage several times; however, none have been heeded and what letters I have sent have been returned…so I am, unfortunately, out of options other than this.”

“I cannot get too into the details, but she needs to leave and I am not going to leave her,” Baliquis said and she was resolute in her decision for that was the only decision she felt she could make in her situation. “After months of trying- and failing- to be heard by the Kage, what other choice do I have?”

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Yukihime
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless

Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:55 pm

"Doesn't sound like something I wanna ask questions about. Whatever, you need your space, I get it. But you,” Isaribi said and turned to Yukihime, who sat in the carriage, "I don't know you. You cause trouble for her, and I'll hunt you to the ends of the earth. Deal?"

Yukihime looked at the woman and the arm she put through the carriage window, her hand, and her sister, who locked eyes with her. Bali nodded, and Yukihime smiled and shook her hand,

“Isn’t harassing my sister to leave enough?” Yuki said warmly and, after a momentary but firm handshake, released Isa’s hand but looked at her sister now that she was ready to leave, “You might as well come, as my troublemaking for her won’t stop here.”

“That may be taken literally, Yuki,” Her sister spoke up as the younger sister came up, “She is joking, Isa.”

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Baliquis
Citizen

Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:56 am

"Doesn't sound like something I wanna ask questions about. Whatever, you need your space, I get it. But you,” Isaribi said and turned to Yukihime, who sat in the carriage as Baliquis watched, "I don't know you. You cause trouble for her, and I'll hunt you to the ends of the earth. Deal?"

Yukihime looked at the woman and the arm she put through the carriage window, her hand, and her sister, who locked eyes with her.

Why was Yuki looking at her? Was it for confirmation that this person trying to touch her was a friend or foe? Bali nodded to the elder sister to let her know it was alright and looked away to look for Hana, her attendant, who was supposed to be coming with the last piece that Bali needed to leave. Then she saw Hana, who came and brought her a large silver and gold vase; “Here, Elder Baliquis.” Hana said, and Bali took the vase from her, “Is… this it?”

“Speaking upon the future would be unwise, Hana, regardless, I hope you all manners of success,” Bali said and sent her now ex-attendant away as she looked at the vase; containing entirely Izayumi’s ashes. She had buried some on the temple grounds as Izayumi had asked, but as far as Bali was concerned? She’d be taking roughly about three-fourths in this vase, and she had an idea or two for the remains outside of keeping them separated and ensuring her sister’s existence remained untainted and untouched.

“Isn’t harassing my sister to leave enough?” Yuki said warmly behind Bali, who turned and walked towards the carriage as Isaribi and Yuki’s handshake ended, Bali handed the vase off to Yuki, who took it and set it beside her on the carriage’s cushioned bench, “You might as well come, as my troublemaking for her won’t stop here.”

Oh, for fuck’s sake. “That may be taken literally, Yuki,” Bali said as she went, “She is joking, Isa.” However, as Bali moved and entered the carriage, she did look at Isa as she took a seat, “Thank you, but remember; We signed that contract. Should you ever need me for assistance or just a spar, you are more than welcome to summon me back here.” However, Bali’s stoic facade was set aside a moment as she said, “I wish we could have spent more time together-” Then the mask returned to its position, and Bali said, “I look forward to the next time we meet; I’m excited to see who the future ‘Isaribi Uchiha’ becomes.”

With that, and if there was no interruption from Isaribi, the carriage would roll off and take the two other women to the Haven Country Borders.

Post Word Count

Total Word Count

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:37 pm
Approved for Exits.

Moving forward, please do not include quotations from other player's dialogs in your posts. You did not claim the WC, but it makes approving your claims difficult for whoever is reviewing.

Please also keep in mind, per the rules, your character cannot benefit from the remains of a banned character.

Finally, although it is not against the rules for two of your characters to interact, same-player interactions are monitored for abuse by staff. If you have plans that include both of your PCs and are unsure if those plans are on the fringe of being against the rules, please reach out to a staff member for guidance. Thank you!

I Wasn't Asking [W/ Yukihime][Exit] Wf8zYRYddp30gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum