Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Otoko Senju
Otoko Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Cowboy
Mission Record : Missions
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 3870

Ramen on My Mind[P; Taro, Saito, Amikiri, Hiroshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramen on My Mind[P; Taro, Saito, Amikiri, Hiroshi]

Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:36 pm
Otoko leaned back in his seat a little dejected as it seemed there was no evil wizard or sorcerer to take out, as fun as that sounded. He perked back up though when the mangoes came out, “don’t mind if I do Taro. Thank you!” He perked up even further at the mention of sake and nodded his head in approval towards Hitoshi, “ don’t mind if I do again. Thank you to you as well.” The next thing to arrive was Otoko’s food, which he thanked the waiter for emphatically. He grabbed his ramen spoon and chopsticks from the table and almost began digging into his food before remembering that Amikiri had asked a question before Hitoshi arrived at the table.

“Oh Amikiri, to your question!” He turned his attention to the entire group. “I gathered you all here to discuss creating a group for missions. Hiroshi I know I didn’t invite you here, but by the looks of you I would say you’re a more than capable fellow and you seem friendly enough. So what do you all think? We could run missions together as a group and have each other's backs like Hiroshi said!”

Otoko gave the group a moment to consider his offer and began digging into his ramen bowl. The flavors hit Otoko like a freight train as he enjoyed that bite almost like it was his first time eating here. He chose this place for a reason and hoped his new group would find it just as delicious.

[WC: 254]
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 182450

Ramen on My Mind[P; Taro, Saito, Amikiri, Hiroshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramen on My Mind[P; Taro, Saito, Amikiri, Hiroshi]

Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:17 pm
Taro seemed to brush off Amikiri’s statements, but that Hyuuga was of no great concern to the Hyuuga. He understood that when you had to juggle talking with four other people, it could grow quite difficult.

On the contrary to that though, Saito had extended his hand to meet Amikiri’s outreached hand. Amikiri appreciated his fellow Hyuuga’s respectful nature. Though, Amikiri hoped, as the dinner went longer, Saito wouldn’t be too formal. Amikiri also appreciated a fellow respectable man, but enjoying things is another key part of that.

At this point Taro launched into a discussion about shinobi and their relations to sorcerers. Amikiri wasn’t one for grand metaphors and similes. Oftentimes the best way to communicate was through clear and concise language. But, the dark haired Hyuuga could see the legitimacy in what the Sarutobi said. Even though the Hyuuga was still yet to fully train his power with something like ninjutsu, his Hyuuga DNA had granted him the unique opportunity to channel his chakra into his techniques using extremely precise control of his Tenketsu.

After his first short monologue, Taro Sarutobi launched into another. The Hyuuga was starting to see his opinion of the Sarutobi sour more and more. While this could certainly be inspiring, the volume of his discussion and length of it, in a public restaurant like this, was unnecessary, obnoxious, and excessive.

It also didn’t help that Amikiri disagreed to an extent with Taro’s message. While Amikiri certainly didn’t possess the capabilities of one who could deal damage to things on a massive scale, he wasn’t exactly the stealthiest. Showing up to combat with all his equipment would be quite the sight. He had close to none of it with him right now, but his full armory included many weapons, a fancy automatically reloading crossbow from Lightning Country, his dark gray and black armor with a flowing cape, and to cap it all off, a weapon that was taller than he was.

As Taro’s speech came to an end, the Hyuuga appreciated his choke and gave a light chuckle, a small smile, and a nod. The Hyuuga then politely took one of the offered mango slices. A larger smile across his face, as Amikiri enjoyed the sweet flavor.

Hearing Hiroshi’s offer for sake, the Hyuuga would say, “Thanks for the offer, but I’m good. Not a big fan of drinking.” In Amikiri’s household, drinking was reserved solely for any holidays, and usually in small quantities. The waiter delivered their food and Amikiri happily ate his ramen.

Amikiri instantly perked up at the offer provided by Otoko. While the Hyuuga never had had too much experience working in teams before, it couldn’t be too hard to pick up on and learn. Amikiri would quickly respond with, “You know, I’d love to work in a group. We could accomplish a lot and I think it’d be beneficial for all of us. We all have knowledge and skills to bring to the table and I think working together would let us all prosper.”

WC: 508
TWC: 2152
Taro Sarutobi
Taro Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Taro
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:49 pm
As Taro dug into his recently delivered large bowl of ramen, he couldn't help but sense a slight tension at the table. His teammates, Saito, Otoko, and Amikiri, seemed unmoved by his silly comparison of ninja and sorcerers. Their chuckles seemingly forced to be polite. However, he knew this about Otoko, most of Taro's tangents fell flat with the guy, but he hoped that his easy going personality would one day rub off on his gloomy big hat friend. Saito, being a Hyuuga, always seemed to be in a state of stress. He wore it on his sleeve wherever he went, and now with Amikiri, there were two of them. "Guess it comes with the territory," He thought.

Taro was used to reading the mood of a crowd, having performed tricks and gimmicks while selling his family's mangos at the market. He could tell when a crowd was and wasn't into his performance. Hopefully with the offer of saki by the friendly Hiroshi his fellow shinobi would open up more. He never did enjoy the poshness of living in the the city, preferring the warmth and bond of hearty laughter and banter after a hard days work in the sun.

But Taro was not one to let anyone's perceived status get in the way of enjoying a good meal. He knocked back a shot of saki, slurped up his noodles with relish, taking pleasure in the warm, savory broth and the tender chunks of meat.

Despite the slight tension, it was a pleasant night, and Taro enjoyed the company. He was grateful for Otoko pulling them all to this place to get to know each other. "...We could run missions together as a group and have each other's backs like Hiroshi said!"
"I'm into it!," Taro responded. Besides being the local mango farmer everyone knew him to be, he was excited to expand his skills as a shinobi. "This is gonna be so cool! Think of all the places we will go, the dangers we will face. The ladys we might meet." He bounced his eyebrows and gave a toothy grin. Deep down he knew he was all talk as he never had a girlfriend much less asked a girl out on a proper date.

As he finished off the last of his ramen, Taro felt a sense of contentment wash over him. His belly was full, face warm from the saki and he had made some new friends. Whatever reservations the others may have had about him, Taro knew that he could win them over with his easygoing nature and his willingness to work hard. And he was looking forward to the adventures and challenges that lay ahead.

WC:434
Saito Hyuuga
Saito Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Sat May 27, 2023 2:50 pm
Saito listened, to everyone talk. The idea of being on a team excited him, he was already having thoughts of planning out training times and how many different tactics he could write down and talk about with them. This was kind of right up Saito's wheel house. Even if he neve got to plan anything and put it on paper the idea made him excited.

When Sake was brought up Saito was going to have some but then started to feel ill, "No thank you. Another time hopefully!" Saito hoped another time would actually happen and hoped that is was obvious this was an actual offer rather than what you say when you see someone you used to know and awkwardly make small talk then say something like we should meet up as everyone says their goodbyes. Saito had lived a pretty solitary life and while it had its perks he did enjoy company and being around people.

Saito started feeling more ill but hoped the ramen would help, unlike the sake. At least that is what he was thinking, that actual food would be beneficial no matter if it was true or not. Once his food got there he took a bite and it did not taste as good as normal, he looked up at the others to see that it seemed everyone else was enjoying it. It did not take a genius to realize his did not taste as good not because of the food but because he was coming down with something, and fast. Saito hated being sick and had a secret family technique to minimize the length of time he would be sick and how bad of the symptoms. But he had to get home to start the family technique the longer he waited the less effective it would be.

He also realized he could be contagious right then and the thought of getting his new friends sick worried him greatly. How rude would that be?! It for sure would not be respectful. Saito stood up and covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve. While in a respectful tone there was a slight bit of anxiousness in his voice "I fear I am coming down with something and must leave at once. I really hope in the future we can do this again and can go on grand adventures but for now I must get home before I bring shame to myself and get everyone sick. Thank you for the invite" Saito placed money down and a little extra, he was not focused on counting it fully. He gave a bow a quickly left the shop.

On the way home he hoped him leaving suddenly would not affect his relationship with them and was looking forward to future interactions with everyone!

WC: 466
Amikiri Guhin
Amikiri Guhin
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Rewards
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 182450

Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:02 pm
Amikiri strongly enjoyed the conversations of the group. They made plans and ideas as the night went on and talked about their futures. Amikiri tried not to talk about his future too much. To those who did not know that he was trying to help his family, Amikiri’s focus on money might be seen as greed. He kept his points brief but simultaneously tried not to appear as too reserved and not outgoing. As the night progressed, Amikiri grew tired. Maybe it was because of the lack of alcohol in his system, but he felt like the night was coming towards its natural conclusion. At that point Amikiri noticed Saito seemed to be a little sick and shortly thereafter Saito announced that he would be taking his leave so as to not get anyone else sick. Amikiri internally figured that it was simply that Saito had had a little too much to drink. After fifteen or so more minutes, Amikiri decided that it was time for him to leave. Saying his goodbyes, Amikiri said, “Unfortunately, I have to go now. I’ve got work in the morning and I can’t be up too late.” The Hyuuga then walked back to his home and would go to bed.

WC: 206
TWC: 2358

[Exit]

46 Bonus AP (308 > 354)

187 WC to Cutting Board Style (187/187)
187 WC to Swish and Flick (187/187)
375 WC to Shadow Shuriken (375/375)
750 WC to Flying Swallow (750/750)
329 WC to C-Rank Taijutsu Infusion (1125/1125) (past progress here)
530 WC to B-Rank Taijutsu Infusion (1655/1875)
Sakaiza
Sakaiza
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Record
Familiar : Momo
Legendary Equipment : Bashosen
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3970

Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:21 pm
Approved!
Hiroshi
Hiroshi
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : A Griffin Reborn
Mission Record : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13000

Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:24 pm

The group exchanged glances, contemplating Otoko's earlier statement. Their mouths filled with delicious bites of ramen, and their minds with thoughts of adventure. After a moment, Amikiri nodded. "I’d love to work in a group."  Taro, the sneaky one, chimed in with a mischievous smile. It sounded like a plan, and he would be so excited to visit all those new places.  Saito, who had remained quiet for most of the conversation, finally spoke up. He was up for the challenged and wanted in before excusing himself and leaving for home.

Hiroshi nodded, a spark of determination in his green eyes. "I appreciate the invitation. It's about time I join forces with like-minded individuals. Let's make a formidable team." He took a sip of his sake. "And I'll say this. Next time we meet, let’s do some sparring sessions. Mastering jutsu and continuously pushing our limits will strengthen us and make us well-equipped to handle adversaries—all that jazz. Too many walking pinatas are roaming around, so we make sure we are the ones swinging the stick."

The group continued to enjoy their meal, discussing their plans and the missions they would embark on together. With their shared camaraderie and newfound determination, they knew they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way.

After Amikiri, Hiroshi’s turn was to go home - bidding farewell to his comrades. As he did, he would remember over bowls of delicious ramen and cups of sake, a new alliance was formed—one that would embark on daring adventures, face formidable foes, and forge a bond that would withstand the tests of time.

[EXIT]
[WC: 269
TWC: 839]

Claims: 800 words for 32 AP
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:07 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum