Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

The Knock that Never Came [Village Exit] Empty The Knock that Never Came [Village Exit]

Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:42 pm
Standing at the window of her room on the top level of the little INN she had a clear view of the village gates, be it from her time as a gate guard in Sunagakure before, but she found no issue in drawn out watchful periods. It was maybe a day or two since her last discussion with Emi about the upcoming summit that something was beginning to happen at those gates. It hadn’t been written down or formally agreed upon that she was indebted to Emi or Tanbogakure, seeing as how her part of the deal - her one stipulation - had not been met yet. Below her at the desk was a pen she was fingering lightly as she watched from a distance.

Though the distance was great enough not to make out faces the scene itself was unfolding to be a crowded affair. One after another appeared, then one fell at the hand of another - causing a rise of interest enough in the neutral party that she activated her Byakugan to better see the exchange. There was little to really see, just a short exchange then the man was gone in a flash. Raising her thumb nail to her teeth she bit it thoughtfully as the doujutsu was dropped and her gaze fell to the windowsill. Why had she not been called upon? Was this an exchange of information? Was this coerced or consensual?

Too many unknown variables for her to feel comfortable with… perhaps this venture was too soon in the taking. She missed her family and she had been gone long enough, and had this not been illuminating enough an excursion? Seeing the state of other villages was the point afterall, and who is to say that she didn’t owe a visit to her old friend Ayato? Or maybe even to her first real home of Sunagakure. When she returned to Yugure she would pose the choice to them and see what they had to think of it. For now though she had better gather her things up and leave while the dust was settled.
--------------------------------
Waiting a few days to ensure the gates were clear of sudden guests she would place her hat back on her head, all possessions she brought with her having never left her person to begin with there was no ‘packing’ to do. She paid her bill at the front desk and walked to the village gate - the sun high enough in the sky on that day that her shadow was all but captured under the brim.

She only stopped once she reached the gate guard waiting to be allowed out - and hoping she was unrecognized or questioned in her departure.

WC 450
Attempted EXIT of Tanbogakure
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

The Knock that Never Came [Village Exit] Empty Re: The Knock that Never Came [Village Exit]

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:09 am
Vis and codex stood guard at the village's inner gates today, twin figures radiating strength. A sign to the people that change was brewing, that power once again roosted in the village. That was what the village needed at this time, the attack from the Hokage, for upon their return to the village that was what they had been informed it was, had shaken the villagers. Though few would dare say it the strength of the village had slowly rotted away, the powers that had once founded the loosely fortified village abandoning it to the ravages the world, but change is not bad, even now their master was busy re-organizing the villages military. The old withering branches of the military were even now being trimmed and pruned. Soon those weaklings who clung to their titles and positions only through the guise of tradition would be alleviated of their posts, making way for new talent to grow.

Vis was busy ruminating on these developments, a predatory smirk dancing at the edge of it's mouth as it thought about the potential such new blood brought, the strength it could glean from watching them develop, but before it could become too lost in it's own thoughts it saw a flicker of movement from it's twin, a twitch as the mirror image turned it's gaze to stare as a figure approached not from outside the village, but rather from inside of it. Neither of them knew this woman, the bond between them strong enough that Vis could tell that innately. That was an oddity, Codex had already memorized all the names and profiles of village shinobi, and this woman did not fit any of those descriptions.

"Halt, state your business" The repository stated, it's tone cold and calculating as it eyed the approaching woman with interest
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

The Knock that Never Came [Village Exit] Empty Re: The Knock that Never Came [Village Exit]

Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:02 pm
Taking a deep breath she drew her hands forward in a measured way, folding her fingers together to show non violence and raised her eyes to gaze blankly at the double image in front of her. Standing, rarely, shorter than she were two identical figures that had to turn to face her - clearly they weren’t expecting confrontation of any sort from within the walls of the village as their attentions had been focused out. Deigning them each a glance her eyes would flit to the road that lay between them - the same place that still held a shadow of bloodstain - before raising them once more to watch the one who had actually spoken.

Cold was their tone, but they were met with a chillier voice than theirs as she replied, “Shouldn’t that be the question if I were entering?” Her eyes dropped once more to the bloodstained earth, as she continued. “As my business outside of these walls are my own I will consent to answer if you tell me who disgraced this beloved ground with their blood, and who caused the staining.” The expression on her face as she spoke was one of disgust, but only as she stared at the stain, when she was finished it morphed into a hardened look of determination. “I returned to Tanbogakure to make an official pact and this was something I had hoped to be able to prevent… but the knock at my door remained unbidden. So, while I still have sovereignty over my actions with no official ties to this land I implore you… tell me who it was.”

Maybe it was the way she spoke or the look on her face but the malice in her words were directed outward - like the call of an angry spirit rising from slumber to enact its will on the world. All of this said, without an inch moved - she stood as she so often did now - still as a statue. The only movement on person was the wind dragging wisps of hair along it or the gentle movement of her cloak. She didn’t offer her name yet as she was not asked, nor did she ask their as tension was high - and intentions were of more importance than names easily forgotten.

WC 378
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:53 pm
Vis watched with cold calculating eyes as the woman came to a stop, narrowing its gaze when the woman folded her fingers together in a placating gesture, the construct let out a wry chuckle at the action. It was clearly intended as a sign of peace, an indication that this individual was not a threat, and yet the idea that putting your hands in a prime position to begin forming handseals was anything less than a threat amongst skilled shinobi... well as humorless as Vis was it could still appreciate the grim humor in the act.

Codex's words had brought the woman to a halt, but the woman's response was as frigid as the north wind. “Shouldn’t that be the question if I were entering?” she asked and Vis simply watched in silent amusement as the woman's words caused an imperceptible shift in it's sister construct's demeanour, the irritation clear to one who knew the construct's tendencies, all the same the pair remained silent, allowing the woman to continue speaking. "My business outside of these walls are my own" the woman said and Codex's demeanour shifted further from a masked irritation to one far more overt, its chakra begining to churn in a way that conveyed the irritation to anyone who was capable of sensing such things. Thankfully of course as the woman continued to speak the construct calmed, it's expression softening ever so slightly as the woman gazed at the still blood stained ground in disgust.

"I will consent to answer if you tell me who disgraced this beloved ground" she said, and the two exchanged a look for the first time even as the woman continued, her words were floral, filled with the twisting formality common among those who walked the path of political intrigue all too often... all the same the woman's actions, her emotions, were worn on her sleeve. It could be an act of course, intended to make the pair more amicable to sharing classified information, but there was little loss to be had in the information here, that the village had been attacked, again, was public knowledge, that it was a political play by the hokage, intended as a means of extortion, and no doubt a way to exert his power, that was far more difficult knowledge to come by. Still the aura running off of this woman showed enough power that turning her on their enemies could be... advantageous to say the least.

With those thoughts in mind Codex made a decision, speaking firmly "We are not authorized to disclose such information to strangers, however your words imply some political purpose here, one we have no record of. Who are you, and what is this pact you speak of?" It said, intent on first ascertaining the woman's allegiance before disclosing such things.

WC: 469
TWC:771
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:27 pm
The firm speech peaked her interest and she devoted her full attention to the male version of the duo, his choice of words were fascinatingly insightful. Reading between the lines wasn’t something she found abundant in the general populace, but perhaps she was being more open than she usually would. Having turned her face slightly away from the more overtly aggressive of the two she lifted her head in a sign of respect toward the one who spoke. Violet and white eyes met his as a faint smile flitted across her lips, the ghost of her true nature.

“You wouldn’t have a formal record of any pact as the leader, Emi, had not finished with our agreed upon measures. As those measures were private… I am not authorized to disclose such information to those who were not her.” The smile, grew more playful however as her body became looser and she turned to look at the woman. “Seeing as I have nothing to hide however, I am Mizuki Ohta. I came here to create a pact with Tanbogakure as a sign of respect and payment for the sanctuary given to me so many months ago when I renounced my reign over Sunagakure.”

Heaving a heavy sigh the manic energy that had been building was extinguished as quickly as it flitted to life, leaving her shoulders low and resigned. “Unfortunately I was not called upon in aid, I waited for it. I do not meddle in affairs that I am not wanted in, but with a little information … wrongs become right in time.” Cocking her head suddenly, her eyes unfocused in the space between the two, “I guess the question isn’t why I never received that call to action… but whether the wrong person was relied upon to do the knocking.”

“Does that satisfy you?”, her question, and gaze - now sharper than it had been - was focused on the female. Pointedly not asking the question to the one most willing to converse, but to the one who had remained silent and ready. Though her gaze was sharp it wasn’t aggressive, more watchful as she pinned the girl with the question.

WC 360
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:12 am
“You wouldn’t have a formal record of any pact as the leader, Emi, had not finished with our agreed upon measures." The woman said, and codex tweaked its head to the side in thought, it was not entirely outside the bounds of reason, certainly the girl had been overworked and undersupplied in her position, for some informal agreement between a traveler and herself to be overlooked or lost in the piles of work the girl had faced would be... plausible... even so, as the woman elaborated, making it clear she had no intention of disclosing the terms of such an agreement with anyone but the village's, now former, kage, that posed a problem. Though the announcement had not been made public yet it's creator had taken up that role following the disappearance of the girl. This left things in an awkward state of limbo where it's best course of action was not clear.

Had the woman not continued speaking it may have considered summoning its creator to better handle the situation, whatever agreement had been struck could have been of great value to the village after all, all thoughts of peaceful negotiation however flew out the window at the woman's next words, she game a name of no import, platitudes of thanks for past services rendered, but again they were of little import. No the words that caused an immediate reaction in both codex and it's companion were simple and innocuous "I renounced my reign over Sunagakure" the woman said, her words spoken with a playful casualness that was met with open hostility.

In a moment the pair tensed up, on guard as vis's gripped it's sheathed blade tight in one hand, codex in turn allowing it's aura to radiate outwards, contesting the area between itself and the woman, probing at her aura with increased ferocity. Though the woman looked nothing like the corrupted sage, the implications of those words were troubling. Had the demon come here in disguise? had it put in place a puppet ruler to better control things from the shadows? Was this woman an ally or an enemy, her words left little doubt in either creations mind she could be anything but friend or foe with such a revelation.

Probing the woman's aura yielded no trace of the Lord of Rot's corruption, codex relaxing it's guard ever so slightly as it re-evaluated the woman, just enough to indicate to Vis that it need not attack just yet... Heaving a deep breath codex decided upon a gamble, albeit one weighted in it's favour. "Mizuki Ohta" it said, allowing it's voice to take on the tone and intonation of formality common when one was executing official orders of state. "You have claimed a former tie to the land of wind, one who's rank, even a former one, marks you as an enemy of state. Out of respect for your politeness so far and the Sanctury granted to you by the former Komekage we offer you the chance to elaborate. What allegiance do you hold to the land of wind?" It said in a booming voice, the words themselves given further weight infused with its chakra as they were.
WC: 530
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:51 pm
The tensing of fingers on weapons was hard to ignore, the flesh sung tight as it hugged their weapons - and in that moment Mizuki couldn’t help but do two things; close her eyes first and activate the Byakygan bloodline given to her by the simple rolling of her head. Never needing to open her eyes again to their words she was able to gauge the scenario around her. Though, her eyes never fully opened, the creek of her eyelids toward the floor allowed her granted byakugan to alleviate her faulty sight, giving her the knowledge she needed. In combination with her heart beat sensory she was able to assess her surroundings fairly well; perfectly assessing targeting her would be assailants in range.

The new tone abated her own entourage of attack for mere moments, as she was ready to assault at a given heart beat. "You have claimed a former tie to the land of wind, one who's rank, even a former one, marks you as an enemy of state. Out of respect for your politeness so far and the Sanctuary granted to you by the former Komekage, we offer you the chance to elaborate. What allegiance do you hold to the land of wind?"  Head still bowed so as to veil her eyes as being closed as they were she would bow her head deeper, as if in reverence of their sovereignty over her. Though the expression on molding over expression could not be hindered.

Mizu couldn’t help it, really, the smile that permeated her lips was so real that it caused her eyes to open into their truest expression of emotion in months. As she lifted her head to answer her gaze widened in the astonished disbelief those words provoked. Open eyed, one violet eyes nearly by crimson seeping from the pupil and one so white and hollow that is seemed to view nothing at all. Though that gaze was beholden of none other than the one referred to as codex - unknown to her. The laugh was raucous-  exploding from the women's center like a bomb - undetonated and without warning.

“Allegiance? To the land of wind? I’d likely see it burned to the ground than show up at its door, knowing I’ve been hunted for the knowledge I carry alone… haha I hold allegiance to my family and those who want the same destruction as I do.”, her own voice boomed back in the same tenor of power - chakra infused as it’s was. She stared him down, her words enough of a flame to redirect their open hostility to the land of Wind. That was fine with Mizu, enemy of her enemy was her ally after all.

wc 449
Jutsu Used:
AP 2000
Byakugan [ 10 ap]
Ending - 1990
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:04 am
Codex's gaze narrowed as the woman closed her eyes mid speech, the action was invariably foolish, with tensions high and a fight on the edge of breaking out even a fool would not be so witless as to blind their senses to a looming threat.. and yet this woman did so, the disrespect was obvious, but more than that there was an implicit threat in the action for those with the wit to see it. It spoke of one confident enough that they did not need their eyes to win an engagement or, perhaps more troubling, it spoke of one who did not need their eyes to see. Overconfidence? Almost certainly, but such actions, even when they stemmed from overconfidence, were enough to tell codex to approach this woman with caution, even as it continued to speak... It watched as the woman bowed her head in seeming reverence to the words being spoken, though again these actions only served to add to the burgeoning concern that scratched at the back of the construct's mind. It did not fear this woman, for how could a being devoid of all but the cold reality of logic feel fear, but if such a being could feel fear perhaps the nagging itch at the back of its mind would be called that... then many things happened at once. The woman began to smile, not a simple polite smile that one might show to assuage an individual of their fears, nor a polite smile that might preluded a skillful political maneuver. No, this smile was a grin, wide and cavernous, genuine yes, but genuine in the way you might see a demon acting true to its nature. In that simple act Codex saw a deep and unbridled bloodlust, one that rivaled, if not surpassed, the bloodlust it's creator showed on the rare occasion they spoke of their accursed quarry... At the same time codex caught sight of reinforcements rushing out from the nearby guardhouses, filing out with spears and ninjata in hand, Kuruoshiki at the forefront as he assessed the loan threat, cautiously moving to surround the woman with his troops as they waited for orders right as she opened her eyes, letting out a raucous laugh.

Had it not been for that laugh things may have devolved into outright hostility then and there... as it was codex held up its hand, in a clear order for the surrounding forces to hold... there, surrounded by the threat of death the woman laughed a deep and booming laugh that ignored all danger around her, instead staring right back at codex with a ferocious intensity that made even vis take a step back, albeit only a small one.

“Allegiance? To the land of wind? I’d likely see it burned to the ground, I hold allegiance to my family and those who want the same destruction as I do." the woman said, her words perhaps the only thing preventing this situation descending into a bloodbath... though still codex was unsure how trustworthy such words were... it had sensed no shift in her aura; no subtle indication or quivering of deceit within her chakra... Codex slowly began to grin, it could not be sure of the woman's true intentions, nor of her trustworthiness, but as the age old saying goes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

A quick hand gesture and the lowering of its hand and the guards stood down; relaxing their postures enough that they were no longer ready for immediate combat; a swift glance at Vis had it doing the same, albeit reluctantly, and then the construct turned its attention back to the woman, the potential ally before it. "Your words hold a grain of truth, perhaps there is no need for hostilities here after all. If you truly seek the same destruction as us then perhaps we can come to a agree upon an alliance of mutual benefit..." Codex said, rather deliberately using the same phrasing as the woman had, plucking at the strings the woman had left it as it decided upon the best course of action...

"Perhaps this is a discussion to be held in a more private setting." It began, in a voice loud enough for the surrounding guards to hear, a quick glance and a nod to the guard captain and the soldiers surrounding them marched up to the gate, Kuroshiki stepping past the woman at a respectful distance before coming to stand before codex, that done it gestured towards one of the now empty guard stations. "Perhaps you would care to join me to discuss the terms of your agreement with the former komekage?" It said, its posture far more relaxed than a few moments ago.

Should the woman aquiess codex would lead the woman into the main room of the guard station, the station itself still in some degree of disarray from the hasty exit of its occupants. Striding over to a table with a half finished game of poker being played codex pulled out one of the seats before sitting itself down, gesturing to the other chair for a moment before speaking. "Now then, perhaps you would be willing to elaborate on the details of your agreement with the former komekage." it said, waiting patiently to see the woman's response.

WC: 884
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:44 pm
Having been summoned as if from the winds heartbeats swirled into her hearing like the many beating wings of a storm of birds. Though she had seen them waiting at the wings the sound only reached her when they rushed into formation - causing her eyes to close slightly as the chorus pleased her. The returning smile was one of mirrored veracity, though maybe more controlled than hers. The smallest step back from her was the only cease of attempted control she needed to feel the respect she felt she deserved - a small conceit but one of any kind was enough at this conjuncture.

The one who smiled back to her motioned quickly for the oncoming force to stand down, their postures relaxing enough - though their thrumming hearts showed their tenseness regardless of their controlled exteriors. The voice that guided her attention back to him was one of controlled phrasing and thoughtful pacing. Choosing their words ever so carefully as they addressed her, as though talking to a hackle raised cat backed into an alley. One heartbeat passed closer than the rest as it passed her left to join sides and motion to the guard house they had emerged from - as he passed her eyes fluttered close, head raising slightly as the sound reached its height before descending to a more gentle thrum as it passed.

Harder to put the genie back in the bottle as they say, once she embraced her more base unhinged nature it was near impossible to tamp it down as she once had years ago - the iron grip looser. Flashing eyes open she watched with an expression bordering on boredom, the adrenaline rush of the possible conflict waning in her blood as she bowed her head enough to indicate agreement. Following their lead she joined them in the stuffy guard room, still warm from the group that had been stationed in it - her eyes casting the room in seconds to her memory - each disturbed object noted before settling herself in the chair motioned to her.

Leaning her elbows on the table, resting her chin on her now folded hands she stared with her usual mask of nothing - all wild emotion now contained to the mismatched eyes. “The agreement was simple, she was to take me to the summit under the guise of being someone I was not, I was to be her protector and ensure she made it back safely and my family and Tanbogakure would be sealed in an indebted alliance. What came after that was more vague to her but I have plans and having an ally for those plans seemed prevalent. Don’t misunderstand, attending this summit was not completely at her benefit, I was to learn so… so much about everyone who attended. The only caveat I had was her required wearing of a certain seal of my making that makes her impervious to my jutsu, in retrospect that was also for my benefit. If things got tight and she didn’t survive by the hand of one of my abilities that wouldn’t help my case upon my return to deal the news of your leaders death.” At the very end of her words she tilted her head slightly, narrowing her gaze to near slits as she watched him.

“Yet none of that seems to be in play anymore, the atmosphere of this village changed drastically since your unfortunate visitor. A shift I don’t dislike but a shift none the less, where are my manners -”, she pulled back from the table, allowing her hands to rest on the table as she leaned back in her seat. “- I have yet to hear of your name or your tale or why in the hell you hold so sway over the guard. Who are you? Are you of some importance that I have been ill attentive to, or shall I continue giving you the same basic degrees of respect you grant me.” The end of her words caused her expression to drop from neutral to bored again.

As if speaking to no one in particular the grumble would flit from her lips, eyes glancing away from them, disdain glinting in them, “My name used to hold so much weight, a shame my absence has driven it so low.”

wc 721
Byakugan use 10 AP
Ending 1980
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:07 pm
Codex watched the woman took the her seat at the, rather small, bargaining table, listened with quiet intensity to her words and nodding along at the appropriate points. At the mention of a summit it tilted its head for a moment, making a mental note to follow up with its creator; they had not found any notes within the documents left by her predecessor that might indicate such an occurrence was brewing; and yet if an agreement had been struck with this woman then that would be proof enough that one had been arranged. A troubling detail to be left out, and almost certainly one they would need to investigate further. Still as the construct was about to relay this all to their guest she continued on; acknowledging the subtle shift in the villages dynamics since the change in leadership and the obvious change in their intentions. It spoke well of the woman that her political acumen was strong enough she could see the shift in the villages direction even now. The first stages of the path the village was now set on would be almost impossible to notice for the common folk, indeed even many of the villages shinobi would not notice the changes; but even now key figures in education; military; economic and political positions were being replaced with individuals far more equipped to steer the village's development towards a military powerhouse. Even now policies were being written and passed behind closed doors; the preparations to declare a state of military emergency and begin mandating military training for even the village civilians.

“- I have yet to hear of your name or your tale or why in the hell you hold so sway over the guard." The woman's words took a moment to register; the construct stuck in its own quiet admiration of the woman's skills and musings on what might have ticked the woman off to those changes. "Who are you?" she continued just as codex was getting its thoughts back in order, even so it paused for a moment, taking the time to consider the woman in full and what level of detail to provide her... in the end it decided a form of the truth was necessary, but not one that gave away its full connection with the villages new ruler.

Leaning back and allowing a telling smirk to grace the corner of its mouth the construct spoke. "This one is many things; and many people, it holds no true name, but when people who know us must use a name it is oft Codex that they refer to us by. More a title than a name, but a name all the same, as for why we hold so much sway..." the construct paused again, that same smirk dancing at the edge of its mouth, possibly a hint of playfulness breaking through the construct's cold calculating demeanor for a moment before disappearing again almost as quickly as it appeared. "we are one who has traveled closely with the new kage, one of their closest confidants and advisors, in honesty one of the very few they would trust to make an agreement on their behalf. We hold no formal position within the village's hierarchy but have authority over all but the kage herself..."

The construct paused again, considering its next words for a moment before nodding to itself. "You hold much vehemence for the land of wind, your words alone made that clear, and your dealings with the prior kage mark you as... if not an ally, at least one who can be considered not an enemy... so we tell you this now, trouble is coming to the land of wind, and the great walls of sunagakure will be rent asunder under the tide. It will take time to prepare that tide, but when the time comes you and any you might choose to bring with you would be a welcome addition." The construct said, watching the woman closely for any hint of a reaction to its words.

These words would of course likely interrupt the woman before she mentioned the former weight her name held, but should she mention it again codex would lean forward with a slight indication of interest; "We must confess, for all our knowledge your name holds little meaning to us, and yet your strength is plain to see, how is it one's name falls so low yet wields such strength?":

wc:740
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum