Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar. Empty So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:08 am
oh my how peculiar

zaled thought to himself. He glanced Through the streets of the hidden village, Shinobi moved about as he had figured the shift of mobilization was a small bit of preperation practice when units needed to be mobilized, But it reminded him less of the orderly and at ready fashion knight, calvery, and the motions of archers in the need to be at the ready. Chaotic to a degree which even though he followed through them it was at his hearts discomfort.

this is one thing i learned, marshelling, failures, and even the occasional hiccup is a mortal affair of honest but lethal mistakes. Even if well armed one would say this mobilization is getting used to a new formation. Something that needed to be mastered the night before, however that must mean a shift in structure i suppose. I gave gurens offer a thought after seeing promise i can go and supply my means of assistance here.

Zaled observed this as eventually after a few moments orders were corrected and the mobilization smoothed. Which he took a mental note of and headed up towards the spire. His time was in much thought after musing with some of the shinobi in question, many young, but capeable by his observations, But still young and needing much more in life experience as in years to fly by before he could really look them With more of an equal look. He lived too long to go by the hot headed youthful flame of ambition, and instead used more indirect and sideline approaches to handle stuff. But he was one from a knights steadfast standpoint with shinobi blood running through his veins. Thus right now he gazed at the enterance in thought.

knowledge is good, but service of teaching some more reminds me of the old days. If i was born in this time era perhaps i would not be as crucial with my approaches, But that cuts life short, hm i wonder whatvthis leader may offer, guren was sharp, and handled things both with respect to my offer, and respect to my decisions. Much like a man gives another man. Now let us see how things unfold i suppose.

He mused as he gave a bow to the receptionist with a kind smile.

"Zaled uchiha once more here to have a conversation with the kage."

zaled spoke as his accent once more flared up a bit, By now some were well aware he had been here for quiet some time, as such he only taught as he knew, and kept things civil so to not interrupt the ongoings in the village. If allowed in he would procceed to the way previously allowed via the seal on the wall to enter the office.
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar. Empty Re: So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:45 am
Musu Uzumaki sat at the desk in the Kazekage's office, which at this moment was a complete mess, and that this point looked like a large windstorm had just gone through it. The new village leader had only been in office for a few days, with the first couple set aside to go over the paperwork and logistics of the succession. Musu's things were moved from his apartment to a chamber here in the spire, quite an upgrade from the modest abode he had, but everything was still so... new to him.

The Kage of the Hidden Sand, a new title which still gave him chills, was learning that being the Kazekage was more than just being a strong ninja. It meant diplomacy, paperwork, connections, and countless meetings. In the days after the succession it was as though he hadn't had a moment to himself and perhaps this was a good thing. Still at this moment in time Musu had bags under his eyes and a millon thoughts going through his eyes.

The Kages receptionist, which Musu at this point couldn't remember her name, was a charming woman, and truly a godsend in these times. Perhaps she was looking to make a good first impression or really she was just that good, but no matter, they were doing fine work the Uzumaki noticed.

When Zaled approached the office, the seal allowing entry flanked by two anbu guardsmen, the beautiful woman took a moment from going through the mountain of paperwork she had to look up at the man, flick through the pages of what appeared to be a itinerary, and cleared her throat. It was at this point Musu sensed a familiar chakra coming from the office foyer.

"Yes...Zaled, I knew I remembered that face!" She would say, nodding to the two Anbu, and ushering the guest to enter into the sanctum. Should Zaled agree he would see the mess the new village leader was dealing with. The walls were lined with sealed boxes of items and paperwork, the space currently feeling stuffed as all the furniture and decor were arranged in a way to create some sort of openness. Aside from the desk, where Musu was currently sitting, were two chairs flanking a small coffee table, the best social accommodations they could currently muster at a time.

Musu would instinctively look up towards were guests of the office would appear still a little jumpy seeing somebody appear out of midair. Still, Musu knew that this was coming, but instinctively he still a bit on edge. Musu had gotten to know a bit about Zaled in the land of snow, that winter wonderland leaving Musu richer but with so many questions, one of them being this mysterious ninja who, although friendly, was quite a curious one.

"Ah, hello Zaled!" Musu would say, standing, and knocking down a small stack of paperwork onto the ground.

"Shit! Sorry for the mess, it's being handled, but I'm glad you could make it so soon." The Uzumaki would finish.

[505]
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar. Empty Re: So a wanderer and a moose enters a bar.

Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:08 am
Appearing in the kages office after a customnary nodd to the Anbu. Zaled was greeted to a familiar sight. The acts of moving into the new job, Although in his case as kage the dark metalic area with the lava light up room was both a call to nice times and a reminder why he did not want to assume leadership of that calibur. The paper mass and to re accustom oneself in sn crucial but key point was both an high task and duanting one. Like an owner one was the face, and brand they represented. Therefore it was unessccary to judge musu whom greeted him.

"you look fitting for the job musu, it will take getting used to of course. But i remember when i ran my old village, A sudden move but a nessccary one, after all you lead, and must show by example."

he stated with a small bow and was seemingly at ease in the spot, He was familiar after all and it was nothing short of a trip down memory lane. Although he would speak up with a freindly grin.

"Need a hand there? use this time to vent out your nerves and frustration if need be."

zaled offered as he studied the new kage and nodded with approval his blue eyes a small bit of humor as If musu didnt need the hand he would need not to worry as he would speak up.

mistakes are human, but shake off the nerves. As a funny story. I broke one the fine bottles of wine one ofvthe native cheifs on a island nearby sent as a gift. It is now my favorite of course now. Not easy to come by as fresh vinegrown grapes are interesting based on where you go. So a few papers will not hurt, as opposed to a couple glass shards. The one who suscceeded me while i tended to the lady bearing my second child. He dropped a corpse in the hallway, He was an odd fellow indeed"

zaled offered as he attempted to lighten up musu a bit.

"in both cases i laughed, because it is ok to be nervous and unaccostomed to a sudden drop of responsibility. Thoes times were interesting. I learned alot, i messed up other times. But i did not get to my age or here before you without mistakes, suscess, or failure."

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:19 pm
Zaled, the quirky character that he is, surprised Musu. The offer for help was kind and the information that he gave was even more interesting. At this distance the Uchiha could very easily see that the Uzumaki's eyes were drooping in their sockets. Sure, the village leader had the vitality of his ancestors, but that didn't mean he was prone to long hours like this every single day. Musu would take a deep breath before he spoke.

"No... thank you Zaled, that's very kind of you, once my sealing formulas get fitted to the room I'll be able to neatly store all this paperwork rather, and besides mistakes will happen, like you said." Musu said, already picking up the stack, of what appeared to be a list of genin... from several years ago. Musu would let out a deep sigh, close his eyes for a second, and direct his attention to his guest.

"Come, have a seat, we can chat in a bit of comfort, plus..." Musu said as he came from behind the desk holding a small scroll. If not stopped Musu would open it on the coffee table and weave a quick seal of confrontation, and a bottle of warm sake would appear from a puff of smoke alongside two ceramic shot glasses. Musu would continue to talk as he poured Zaled a cup. 

"You said you were the leader of a distant land? With bodies just... being casually dropped, heh? How did you end up getting the role? I have so many questions." 

[226]
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:36 pm
sealing formulas was quiet a nice ring tobit. From the meeting of guren, and of course hearing tori speak on it day after day as her inner most desire should she have continued her training as a shinobi, to really difg deep into her formulas as an uzumaki.

id say here in suna should she have returned from the continents beyond, I have found her, and others a nice location to learn and apply their desires to actually grow into their ideal selves. The mind is quiet powerful.

zaled thought as he sat down and smiled at the table, and grinned with respect as musu made a seal, and out popped a bottle of saki, and two shot glasses. In his day people called it the emergency provisons. But in his and other scout terms it was the "steadier" and the best companion by a campfire mid campainge.

well he is quiet the prepped one still, he will do well amid other drinkers with that level of prepperation

"thank you musu"

he bowed but his eyes spoke more on the respect garnered, To be ready was one thing, but to assure the drink is at hand is another, but also a bottle of sake did not just win hearts, it was how well to open minds and of course why he returned to the spire. Respect of course was never an instant thing. It could be seen through others, but not gathered like crops after awhile. Some took time and zaled took his time. A lesson that came up over and over again in his life. Musu's question was simple to answer of course.

"many questions are good, You should have many you see. In the lands i have travled to this place was well, ghastly at first, my first born was there, she was similarly a wanderer like myself, although whimsical. Her freinds and the people that occupied the area, including the fuedal lord were by many means at a loss. The military it once had became stale, and for many factors applying. No money,no means of sustaniability. No contacts. An economical death, and a dry baking to the elements that follow with poverty, and eventual extinction of not only due to birgands, and the culture collapse. But due to themselves."

He spoke as he poured himself an small glass ofcthe sake and took a sip. It was dry, but acceptable snd he smiled.

"so i called upon many allies within my life,as a traveler, a man that has helped many upon many. Not many shinobi have such contacts unless made from time, and the means of threats, I am just a handy man of nature, i have done alot in my youthful days. We redesigned their village of shambles, and applied many updated bits such as trainings, but even allowed means to lead then. However, i took leadership to teach each of them the basics of leading, not for the power or prestige. But as a teacher to show them and others one can do much, but also a leader while the spotlight, must do and have the willingness.It wasnt long as i needed, another took on the mantel while the lady i was with bearing my second child.Although he was unusual, perhaps it was hunger for power, and ryo, i gave land and freedom to shinobi, but the man skipped off with the ryo, and well it was not good lets say. A theif tried his hand, and while i have killed alot in my youth. I developed a dislike of it, the child was my last kill and regretful of course. I gave the body to guren the one you susceeded. However, it was nothing short of sadness. It even cost my work despite me sending off the people, a squabble between the kiri shinobi, and another resulted in my village sinking down, as the one whom i appointed as my suscessor abbandoned it."

zaled voice had a twang of sadness as he thought back.

"its why i say choose your suscessors wisely musu, i failed you see. A kiwnd act, or may i say acts, and kindness tell manythings, you hear what you want to hear, However, it is rare you hear the truth, or it is willing to be told. I assured everyone got away, directed people to other lands, and i myself as fast as they encountered the two vanished. My work was merely a battle ground,, and the work of many others.Sadly it threw me in a depression,Which i honestly did not have since i was in my early 20's. Now 20 years later im still facing that same invisible enemy within, but a little wiser for the ware"
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:13 pm
Musu would listen intently to the story Zaled told of his history, pouring himself a cup of Sake and continuing to pour Zaled his as he continued to tell his story. It was terrifying and engaging and Musu's facial expressions would reflect the deep, emotional content that Zaled was pouring into this conversation. The Uzumaki refused to speak until his tale was done for respect of the speaker and also to process everything that he said.

Zaled provided some interesting concepts to the young village leader about kindness, trust, strength, loyalty, and connections. All of which are important to anyone, especially a village leader, and it was in this conversation that the gravity of being Kage started to really sink me. Downing another shot of warm sake, Musu would collect his thoughts and respond to the older ninja.

"That's quite the tale you spun, Zaled, thank you for sharing with me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. I never thought that I would ever be given any real power, let alone the role of Kazekage. I spent many years honing my skills in the sealing corps, when I was promoted to Jounin, I thought that was the extent of my career, but when I was named leader everything changed. My doubt was washed away and replaced with this responsibility, I have a duty to protect this village, and I will do everything in power to make it the best it can be."
Musu would say, pouring himself and Zaled another cup of Sake, looking towards the wall and the copy of the village map Musu had made for Lord Third. Musu would Nod towards it as he continued speaking.

"Lord Third asked me to create this shortly before departing the Kageship, it was an honor, and I intend to create my own legacy building upon his own. While the past is important, I need to look to the present now to create the best future for my people, which brings me to you..." Musu would say, looking back intently at the dimension hopping wanderer.

"I have bits and pieces of what was discussed between you and Lord Third but I'd like to hear your intentions. From our time together in the Land of Snow I know that you possess some incredible skill, that much is true, but what are your goals, and what do they have to do with Sunagakure." Musu would ask.

[406 / 1136]
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:03 pm
It was good hearing musu's honesty, unlike many whom he have seen in life, and had a sense of entitlement, time was crule and an insideous poison, but it worked as both an invalueble teacher, and humbling mentor. Zaled took his shots slow. like his wine he enjoyed taking his time and took time observing musu, he was young although saken by his new duties he looked capeable of suiting well. It was after all why he wanted to be in suna, observe and soak in the area quietly. Nothing sinister of course, the place was comfortable, but capeable with its way of adapting.

much like the people in the lands of volcano. very nice.

He thought as he noted the map of suna, he gave it a loom and double taked. Various detail and of course work into it, one was suited to study their own turf and of course know it, and zaled nodded apporovingly. It was fine work yet stringing a sequence of ideas to his own technique arsenal. The factors of mapping ones sorroundings was a tricky one, but it was key to survival and as one whom was merely paving his way as a sensor, the thoughts went beyond traditional senses.

"fascinating work musu, it is a good start to supply a basis to what you desire to stay as your legacy. However, the here and now are what really pulls one through. Time is either your ally, or enemy, dependings on how you use it for yourself, and others. As such the killer of all leaders and legacies are complacency. The detail in that map is a start, but what of your own personal growth? as the standard do not make the mistake i mase and wane on your own growth."

zaled warned as he took a sip and let out a soft sigh. now that musu decided to delve a little deeper into the crux, zaleds intentions. They were simple however, nothing short of what he said to guren with an exception now.

"I thought on gurens offer after we talked. And i have also taken time sharing my knowledge with yourself,and the villagers both capeable, and able to work well. In a sense you can say im a traveling teacher,i do not just teach techniques, but what one must do to make it in life. You see i wandered for a good while, seen alot, as you have surmized,and settled in places just to learn. Suna is nice and comfortable, your growing shinobi although geared in their way to what they want and desire to do, are unwaivering. A testament to the foundations that do get built upon good honest values, regardless of orgin. "

zaled stated as he smiled at musu. The point being it mattered not a villages struggles or roots, The point was to appreciate and grow.

"So i have a decided to simply join upon your ranks and of course offer my skills, and know how to enhance your home ability to handle and adapt. Much i know i will offer free to your villagers, and guests allowable. with the exception they are capeable after my own screening, somethings they might not learn, as i am a proficent within the space-time arts, and sensory, While i have a knack to ninjutsu. But with development comes also the chance to see these shinobi i invest into their ability to adapt and overcome. In exchange i only simply ask that i do not be pressed upon leading, besides being no higher then an advisor of sorts with forgein affairs, im not keen on taking another kage like spot, but advisory im more then capeable."

zaled laid out his points rather clearly But of course they were very simple and true points to take. He was honest as he thought hard on it.

"now of course hard decisions come and go musu, but like i say, i leave it to your own judgement in this."
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:59 pm
Musu's mind would be a carnival of thoughts all together built into an organized chaos. The warm sake filling his body and mind as Zaled continued to tell his story. Musu wasn't the heavist drinker and also knew his limits. He wouldn't dare drink too much as to be drunk while in the meeting of somebody what wasn't part of this village yet, especially when the duties of Kazekageship continued to loom over him. He sat in silence as Zaled spoke about skill and ability, Musu pouring what remained of his Sake cup into both Zaled's and his own shot glass. Before drinking it, however, the Uzumaki would set it down reply to the experienced ninja sitting before him.

"You speak truly. When I was in the sealing corps, my goals were to make the seals, do good work, and be on my way. While I did good work and I was praised for it I never took the chance to learn new abilities and skills, instead remaining 'comfortable' in my station, and my skills began to wane. Perhaps that's why I was promoted to Jounin, maybe lord first or somebody in his council saw greatness within me, or perhaps were tired of seeing my talents go to waste. Even when I was a Jounin I didn't take it as seriously as I could have, my skills grew but not at the rate that others did..." Musu would say trailing off a bit. He looked back at his time spent with Kota.

The Councilman was once a student not too long ago but he took his training seriously and now is one of the senior members of the village. Musu watched his growth exponentially throughout the past few years and it was good to see him make his mark on this village they called home. Musu would lift his glass into the air, saluting Zaled before taking the last shot of Sake from his bottle, and setting it down before he continued.

"Mmmm, well my goal is to make Sunagakure as strong as it can be. That means not only training our ninjutsu but readying our mind for what's to come. If Lord Third agreed that your talents, skills, and wisdom would be a welcome addition to our family, then I agree with him, and I invite you to join our Family of Ninja here in Sunagakure. However, there are a few conditions." Musu would say, standing up from his seat and heading towards his desk.

Despite the mess inside this room the Uzumaki could still remember where some things were and after a little time searching he would return with a brand new Suankagure Headband. As he walked back towards his seat, Zaled could possibly see a drip of sweat coming off of the Uzumaki's brow, perhaps from the drink, or perhaps from the decisions that a village leader must make. Regardless, the Uzumaki would continue:

"I grant you the rank of Chuunin. While I don't doubt your abilities I need to be sure that I won't doubt your loyalty, and you'll be given the chance to train and teach who you please. For the time being, please remain in the village, unless you go on a mission. Let me also give you one of my seals, its a protection rune against ninja that would attempt to weaken you in battle. Does all that seem fair to you?

[545/1681]

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:39 pm
musu's descriptions of himself not taking things seriously made sense, it was not that easy to getvinto a mundane mindset with the daily drill and let it overflow into his life,it happend years ago, and even now a looming point, it was why he shook up himself and moved about as an wanderer, Both in themself, and notebly in his soul he was a looming person who moved place to place not needing to do morecthen observe, and mind his own walk of life.

it is quiet funny, he noted such a waning now to hope musu does not let it come to years, it is challenging to do this, butvit is what makes the line of diffrence between the greatest, and the legendary. Sometimes that is a difficult thing to accept. But in itself comes the oppertunity to forge oneself.

he thought as he tipped his glass to musu and took his last sip hearing out further his goals, a good, honest take to the uchiha, it showed resolve to still push forward, although epuric bursts of genius came at moments where one was not as easy to come by, the effort were what counted.

"It all starts at the top, with your own growth, i will be suee to assist you where that may be, The mind of strength comes by knowledge obtained, and properly used to its most effective means, But that is to sayvwhat and how you approach stuff as with senarios, i will be surecto show you such an means in the comming future."

he stated in response and musu's remarks on accepting him into the fold was responded with a small bow of thank you. In itself musu was sweating as he was talking to the uchiha. Where he spoke and zaled raised a hand to his shoulder height in pledge but after a second or two in silence zaled looked not puzzled but assured now.

"your conditions are fair save the seal of protection. In many ways you are unsure,i will allow it respectfully to be applied once you are certain of where your choices lies. On that note lord musu you must too rest. the rank of chuninn will be perfect, and headband, But the seal of protection is what you are on your own heart and soul must trust unwaiveringly. to still even though freindly and raising stranger, you can withold that and i for one will not allow it, not out of disrespect,but respect where you are confident in your choice. Fear not because proof lies in the time you spend observing and working with me. Only then when certain in your choice not only as a leader of a village, but yourself as a fuinjutsu expert and deduction of motive will you know your choice is correct."

zaled stood and smiled at musu. Ready to accept, but he had a small counter offer. One with contegencies for all.

"my counter however is small,i will need the means to my dimension, and of course allow the food minus the beings access to the realm. Besides i could incorperate its features in time to simulate the means of training for shinobi if need be, The realms are infinite in length so to not fear damage or harm to the eviornment,or by means to well send invaders to be handled in a controlled means. This is my offer."
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:27 pm
Musu would smile a bit as Zaled responded to him in his own quirky way. This was the first time Musu had officially given a rank to a ninja before and therefore was still a bit nervous of the protocol here. The Uzumaki Kage felt as though he was firm, direct, and fair in his decision to grant him chuunin as it allowed for him to still represent the village but grow into a more active role over time. For now, the Musu would hand the headband over to Zaled.

"That is fair, Zaled, I understand that I cannot stop you from using your dimension. However, you are still a new ninja of the village, and there will be those that still do not trust your loyalties. To be honest, I would be a fool to trust you so easily, but I know that you have done no harm to me or the village in the past. During this probationary period, I will allow you to enter your dimension, but you must exit and enter at the village gates. The gate guard will document your movements and who you bring in or out of the village. Failure to adhere to this will reflect poorly on your character."

With that, Musu would weave the following handsigns: Dragon, Boar, Snake, Dragon, Dog and place his hand out to Zaled. If Zaled agreed to these terms Musu would provide Zaled with a mark of flowing water, after which would hand the new Suangakure chuunin his own headband and ID card.

"Now, I must get back to other duties, and welcome to Sunagakure! Lets meet up again soon for a drink!" Musu would say with a smile, ushering Zaled to leave the office the way they came in.

[exit unless stopped

1870 WC Towards Chakra Chain Familiarity - 2645 / 3000 previously trained here

Placing Mark of Flowing Water on Zaled (40 Power)

Granting Zaled Rank of Chuunin. ]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum