Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Link

Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

The Gentle Breeze Becoming a Tornado (Goto) Empty The Gentle Breeze Becoming a Tornado (Goto)

Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 pm
It was approximately midday, the pale youth having already completed his daily tasks for the village. The day to day work wasn't usually much, leaving the boy the rest of the day to do as he pleased. As of late, he was taking on more and more assignments, wanting nothing more than to help the Village of Konohagakure for their kindness. He was an unknown element, and the village owed the boy nothing. They could have very easily just let Shin for dead, choosing not to devote resources in order to return the boy to health. Of course, they did patch him up and because of that choice the young man owed the village his very life. Anything that was asked of him by the village would be completed to the best of his ability. 

Of course, his ability was still fairly limited. The boy had made a great deal of progress, developing and sharpening his skills in what felt like no time at all. As he practiced, more and more of his fragmented memories came flooding in showing him a variety of techniques. Not all of the information was anything that he could utilize himself, many techniques simply outside of his grasp. The Rain Tiger at Will technique was one such jutsu. He could vividly recall it, knowing what seals to use and the feeling that it would take to mold the chakras. Still, due to it being a Water Style technique, he was unable to utilize it. This was the same for his attempts to use other styles as well, including fire style, earth style, and lightning style. In fact, the only elemental style that he could manage was that of Wind. The boy was surprised how quickly he picked the style up though, almost like he was completely in tune with it on a fundamental level. 

Shin wanted nothing more than to continue improving his skills, to increase his value to the village. Because of this, the boy currently found himself in the training facility in hope to find another to help him develop. Of course, he would not allow his training to be hindered if unable to find a partner. He had much to still learn.

wc:370
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 752950

The Gentle Breeze Becoming a Tornado (Goto) Empty Re: The Gentle Breeze Becoming a Tornado (Goto)

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:18 pm
Things changed in and around Konohagakure, everything and everyone involved now breathing life into the village once more. The Leaf was growing again, like a flower starting to bloom. "How metaphorical" the silver haired softly spoke under his breath. Had it already been over a year since Goto and Ishimaru took matters into their own hands? "Time moves fast". Indeed. However, that didn't mean they could suddenly take things easy, there was still a lot to do, many areas to improve. Starting with increasing the village's military strength. After all, sooner or later there would come a day when they had to fend for themselves.

Aware his fellow shinobi of the Leaf wouldn't always be able to count on himself or Aokidanza to protect the village, the silver haired Senju made his way to the training grounds, determined to look over some of the younger generation's practice and maybe even teach them a thing or two if necessary. After a couple of minutes he eventually ended up at the facility, glad to see a healthy amount of people aiming to improve and hone their skills. "Young Shin" the Deputy recognized and greeted the pale boy as he walked up to him, their previous encounters causing Goto to take the promising child under his wings. "You've grown stronger, how have you been?". For now he would engage in some small talk, but should the Genin be in need of some assistance then all he would have to do is ask. 

(WC: 249)
Shin of the Wind
Shin of the Wind
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats Link

Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

The Gentle Breeze Becoming a Tornado (Goto) Empty Re: The Gentle Breeze Becoming a Tornado (Goto)

Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:32 pm
Shin would find himself doing a bit of light stretching, an attempt at making certain to stay limber for his training. While doing so, he would scan the area in hopes to find another to which he could train with. Can one train by themselves? Of course, such was well within the capabilities of any of the shinobi of the Leaf Village, yet despite this the boy found in his experience that the best way to train was with another. It had this strange tendency to push you much farther than you could muster on your own, be it because of a friendly rivalry between comrades trying to outperform one another, or maybe simply wanting to impress the other people watching with displays of your prowess. No matter how you looked at it, training with others created far better growth. 

It was then that a familiar voice would be heard approaching from the young boys flank. He recognized the voice as none other than the Deputy Hokage and his face immediately lit up. Shin would turn, a look of joy on his face to see the man once more. Goto had a very strong influence on the boy, whether he had known it or not. Shin would respectfully bow, dropping to a single knee until directed otherwise by his superior. "Your words honor me, sir." He would say, a certain twinkle in his eyes as he was praised by the Deputy. "All that I do - every single action I take - is to better this wonderful village. While I don't believe that I was born here, I truly feel as if this is my home." 

If given permission to rise, he would. Otherwise, he would remain kneeling as he continued. "I find myself out here today in an effort to continue honing my skills. I have come to the realization that I am only capable of wind style techniques, despite various efforts to try those of other styles. Each attempt was met with failure, but I believe that I have a solid grasp on the utilization of Wind. My mastery over the air around me is only getting better and better." A smile decorated the face of the pale boy, eyes soft and full of joy. "Of course, I know that in order to be a valuable asset to the village I must continue to grow not only in the field of Ninjutsu, but also in other areas as well. I have started to dabble in the usage of Fuinjutsu as well. My understanding from my study is that it has a great many applications, though most of my reading suggests that it is used primarily as a support tool for those well prepared shinobi able to utilize it." He would pause, thinking for a moment before continuing. "If you permit it, I would show you one of the techniques I have learned. It is defensive in nature, able to absorb incoming masses of chakra, or at the bare minimum weaken them. Shall I show you, sir?" The boy would ask, not willing to do anything that his master did not wish of him. 

wc:523
twc: 893
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 752950

Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:22 pm
(Exit)

(TWC: 249)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 249 towards Smothering Binding Technique (901/1125, previously trained here)
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:58 am
Goto Senju wrote:(Exit)

(TWC: 249)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 249 towards Smothering Binding Technique (901/1125, previously trained here)

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum