Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 12:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 12:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 8:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 7:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 7:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 7:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 7:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 2:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 2:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 1:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Xena's Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Forest Of Dreams Ravens
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 102750

Practice Before the Storm [Open] Empty Practice Before the Storm [Open]

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:18 pm
After she had taken a walk around the Uchiha district, her path led her back to this place, how ironic. It was almost like her life was leading her in one big circle, going from home, to the school, then to the training area, all just to make herself have a sense of purpose. And yet even then it failed to do just that, the place was unusually quiet at the time, somewhat unsettling in all truth, but she just accepted that silence, walking over to the small area for throwing practice, taking a kunai from her satchel bag on her waist. Looking at it, she sighed to herself, how many times had she done this exact thing, the answer was far to many, likely more than a hundred times, and the answer was always the same, with a steady grip and a thumb in the ring at the end, she threw the kunai in what looked to be an upwards swing though it sent the kunai straight, as it flew through the air it made a quiet whistle sound, before it hit the target, except it simply bounced off, spinning as the target recoiled a bit before the kunai fell into the dirt next to it, it had done that nearly every time she threw one, how could she be so bad at such a basic ninja skill, maybe it was just she didn't practice it enough.

As Xena walked through the field, no one was in the area leaving very little caution necessary, she would step over to the kunai, it sticking from the tip of the blade out of the ground, she had slowly kneeled to take it from the ground with a soft tug, the dirt up ending a bit as it came out. What was she even doing with her life, 17 and not even a Genin, and she was of one of the most esteemed clans's in this village. Perhaps her uncle was right, she was just a failure. Walking to the fence near the target practice area, she sat atop it to contemplate those thoughts. She hadn't even unlocked the special trait of her family's namesake, the Sharingan. Most unlocked it in their early teen's and here she was, almost an adult with very little to show for it. Taking the kunai spinning it on a finger by the ring she just sulked with what thoughts she had, her father and mother really seemed to be the only ones who had belief in her, she didn't want to waste that faith, but she didn't know how to use it either.
WC:437 TWC:437
Izuna Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Izuna
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 1500

Practice Before the Storm [Open] Empty Re: Practice Before the Storm [Open]

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:51 pm
He had planned on going to the training grounds before after school like he usually did, though he didn't find any satisfaction in it. It felt like he wasn't actually learning anything on his own, all he could do is constantly try and get his kunai and shuriken to hit the targets, a very repetitive task.

Izuna hated repetition.

Why couldn't he learn new JUTSU? That's what Ninja were supposed to do, that's what would actually be useful in a battle. He idly wondered how many shinobi had actually been killed by a shuriken. Deciding that it was probably mostly children from the warring states period he banished the distracting thoughts and made his way to a target.

He noticed the Uchiha fan on the long haired teen's back as he walked past, he gulped audibly and hoped she didn't spare him a glance, the fan on his own back suddenly made him very self conscious.
His first couple throws were awful, a testament to how distracted he actually was. He exhaled sharply, hopefully she wasn't watching, seemed she was distracted with her own practice anyway. He ran up to the target to collect his assortment of knives and ninja stars. He was bored already.

It took a while before he was finally able to properly ignore the teen practicing along with him, his throws started improving and his kunai were actually hitting the targets. Still got no results with shuriken though he never liked the things and he didn't like practicing them.

He noticed the sky was darkening behind gray clouds, and his demeanor changed. He hoped it would storm.. He loved storms, it always emboldened  him boosting confidence and competence alike. The most progress he made came when spending all day  practicing in the roaring winds with lightning blazing above him, the energy in the air seemed to transfer into his body during those moments. Damn he made for a piss poor Uchiha.

He glanced back at the teen across from him, would it hurt to ask? Maybe he'd be allowed back in the district if he could learn that jutsu, besides anything was better then throwing shuriken. One last failed shuriken throw and he made up his mind.

"Hey" he felt none of the confidence he tried to convey in the sudden greeting. "You're and Uchiha right? I mean you would know fire style? Right?

He felt incredibly uneasy about asking but he felt like he had to if he wanted to be brought back into the clan.

"I got no one else to show me so I was wondering if... well. If you'd be willing to teach me the fireball, you know, if its not going to take too much of your time."
WC 458
TWC 458
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:20 pm
Looking at her feet her mind had wandered back in time, a much simpler time, back when she was just a kid, when life was worth living, back then her father was away on business most days, he was always busy with missions... or with stuff he hadn't wanted to tell her about, it was mostly her mother who raised her, and she wasn't the best ninja, that much she admitted to Xena.

Though as she was thinking her mind wandering more and more, a clear voice snapped her out of it, almost as if she had been snapped out of a Genjutsu, one she inflicted on herself. It looked like a young boy, no older than 12 had wandered up to her, how strange she hadn't remembered anyone else here a second ago, was she simply too blind to see this young boy, that in all likelihood was indeed the case, her eyes slowly focused in on his as he spoke, maintaining a direct stare, though not saying a single word herself, he had asked her if she knew a fireball Ninjutsu... there were a few fireball style Jutsu, she knew none of them, she's seen them, but without her sharingan what good was that for her. "Eh...sorry kid, don't really feel like casting Jutsu's at the moment... feeling low on Chakra to be honest..." She spoke aloud, in a melo, seeming just out of it voice. "What are you doing here anyway... it's kind of late to be training by yourself at your age ain't it?" She trailed her eyes around the training area now, observing for where he had been while she seemed in too much of a trance to notice, before seeing the other chipping target, as well as a shuriken on the ground, must have been where he was.

As she looked back at the kid she half expected disappointment to be apparent on the boy's face, she couldn't immediately tell his clan, though a quick look at his clothing would probably fix that, the symbol was likely on his back, but she wouldn't press that kind of issue.
WC:354 TWC:791
Izuna Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha
Citizen
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:12 pm
Izuna was disappointed, but not surprised at her response, it seemed she was deep in thought about something or other.
"Course its not too late to train, the storm's hasn't even begun yet." he declared as confidently as a kid could.
"Iduknow... just figured you would know some cus of yer crest or something" He wished he had never asked now.
He wanted to turn around and flee back to his own target in shame. Get away from his clanswoman before she said something to break his fragile focus. He was just about to turn when the low rumbling of thunder filled his ears.
He couldn't help the grin that spread on his face from that, It would storm today! He was excited now, and overcome with energy.

He didn't really think about how strange the reaction to her rejection would seem to the teen he had been talking to before the weather's interference.

"You know any better things to train then these things" he threw the shuriken across the field at her target, it slightly cut his finger when he released it, and missed the target entirely. He didn't notice the cut but swore at the result of his throw, already preparing another shuriken.
"Oh! did you go on a mission before coming here?" he turned back to the other person quickly enough to risk giving himself whiplash, excitement obvious in his eyes.
"Is that why you're low on chakra?" Izuna loved stories about shinobi battles and fights, his mother had practically raised him on them.
"You can tell me about it right, its not top secret is it?" He was blurting out questions as fast as he could come up with them, his new found energy dedicated to interrogating the dark haired teen in front of him rather than training.
WC 306
TWC 764
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:40 pm
"Mission?... Oh, I mean... I guess I can tell you but, it's not exactly as exciting as you expect, it would be more of a odd job... helping out around the village and what not." The girl was lying out her teeth but she couldn't bring herself to crush someone who still had a chance to show promise, this kid would definitely go on to be a much better shinobi then her. As she rubbed the back of her head she had noticed the boy throw a shuriken completely wrong leading to him cutting himself, rather quickly she grabbed his hand with a vice like grip. More to stop him from going to grab another shuriken then anything else.

"I think... it might be best if you trained to throw Kunai instead, Shuriken were never my strong suite either trust me, Kunai fly much straight far easier." She let his hand go seemingly apologetic for grabbing it so suddenly and so hard. Reaching into her pack she pulled out a simple band aid offering it too the boy, a shuriken cut may hurt but depending on how it's made it can require stitches or a simple band aid to fix it. If she wanted to learn medical ninjutsu among other things she'd need to know at least that. Assuming the boy took the band aid her hand would rest back onto her lap, looking at him. "You seem, very excited about the oncoming storm... I can only presume your nature is of lightning chakra currently." She'd comment looking at the boy. Had he not taken the band aid she'd sigh placing it back in hour pouch before saying the same thing regardless. Perhaps this boy would have a easier time throwing Senbon, they were far lighter, hell they were easier to throw even for her, but they were also expensive, just 3 would be nearly 3000 ryo, and she didn't have that kind of money not one bit.

Pondering it for a moment she looked up at the clouds above, they appeared grey, only for her head to suddenly recoil back, a rain drop had fallen from above, landing in her eye causing her to rather quickly place a hand over it, she wasn't expecting it so it understandably surprised her, as a light sprinkle began to rain down, perhaps they should seek shelter in one of the inside training area's she thought, as not to end up completely soaked, though it was up to the boy's discretion. "Well that's no good is it?" She commented trying to smile, before pointing towards the main building. "How about we head inside, they have a taijutsu training field in there if you'd like to check it out." She said turning her head with a slight smile.
WC:459 TWC:1250
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 74750

Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:10 am
Onabi ran into the training facility using his flask jacket to cover his head from the rain that had just started to sprinkle on the heads of the people how lived within Konoha. Looking up Onabi noticed two individuals with the Demon fan on their backs. They seemed to come from another powerful Clan that originated from the hidden leaf.

Onabi ran up too the two individuals and slapped the younger one on that back as if he had known him for years.

“Hey Fuyo! How have you been man I haven’t seen you over here in the longest time you finally ready to be a shinobi again?”

Onabi laughed at his own words and looked at the boy who he had mistaken for another demon eyed boy. Onabi jumped back a little bit waving his arms around with flush cheeks from embarrassment

“Oh my, I’m so sorry I mistakenly took you for another person!”

Onabi bowed his head to try and get forgiveness from the two individuals that had their conversation interrupted by this really young boy. At a closer look Onabi was a 4'1ft high and maybe weighing around 70 lbs 9 year old child. he definitely doesn't look very impressive or intimidating. With his black hair and grey eyes, it’s easy to earn the insight that he comes from the Hyuga. He was wearing plain bone white traditional Japanese clothing. He was also sporting light grey Hakama pants and a black pair of high heel Geta clogs. Around his forehead is a white headband with the metal plate signifying he's a ninja of the leaf.

Onabi raised his head from his bow and inspected the two faces that he interrupted and a gear clicked within his head.

“Hey... You two are a couple of academy students right?”

WC: 300
Izuna Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha
Citizen
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:29 am
He was slightly disappointed at the lack of battle stories. But before he could respond the girl had grabbed his hand. He looked at her with a slightly worried expression before she let go, showing him the injury on his hand.
He felt somewhat foolish now, it always took him a while to notice the small cuts shuriken made when he threw them wrong, especially when he was excited.
Then was advising him to focus on kunai practice and he found himself agreeing with every word. His childish opinion that shuriken were not worth practicing reinforced, he began to run up the the target to retrieve his kunai before he noticed she was offering him a band-aid. He smiled at the kind gesture and took the band-aid quickly taking it out of its packaging and wrapping it around the injury with nimble fingers.
At the mention of his chakra nature his face fell.
"I... yeah but. I still train fire you know, I know the Clan's policy..." He figured She would abandon the conversation now, Uchiha were a fire people and he wasn't. That's just how it was and why he couldn't live in the district. His mother would probably move back in after he became a genin, legally an adult in the village.
His mind was about to spiral down a dark path of pessimistic futures and painful what-ifs, but her voice distracted him again.

Not good? of course the storm was good, why would she say otherwise. Maybe the rain bothers her, Fire and water didn't mix well. His mind was racing, trying to figure out why someone would say a storm is not good.
Then she offered to go inside and practice Taijutsu. He was conflicted now, On one hand he definitely wanted to stay out in the storm. On the other learning the Uchiha Taijutsu style was something he had always dreamed of. Having a training partner from his clan was something he only imagined if his Jonin sensei or teammates ended up being Uchiha. This was a opportunity he couldn't miss.

There would be other storms. An opportunity like this came seldom.

"You can teach me how to fight like and Uchiha right? I don't like that I don't like the Academy style it..."

At that moment he was interrupted, rather suddenly slapped on the back by a kid he had never seen before.
"I don't know a Fuyo." He narrowed his eyes in confusion "My name is Izuna". He nodded along at his apology.
This kid is really formal he noted in his head, kind of throwing me off here.

"No no its all fine, I am in the academy actually" He looked at the teen he had been talking to till now. "I don't think she is though". He looked the newcomer over. He was definitely a Hyuuga. It excited Izuna actually, he loved history and especially stories about the warring clans era. So he could recognize most clan looks and symbols quite easily.
"You're a genin already" he stated after noticing his headband. "You look younger than me." His voice had returned to the Uchiha monotone he had practiced for speaking with none clan members. Didn't need to give the council another reason to reject him from the clan.
"We were just about to go practice Taijutsu, the Hyuuga are good at that right, you wanna come along and give some pointers" he saw the opportunity and seized it.
WC 577
TWC 1341
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:50 am
"You needn't worry, about fire if it's not for you, I've always wanted to learn of the lightning chakra nature myself, hopefully one day I'll get the chance." Xena had said now giving a positive smile, her interest in lighting style wasn't fake either, she genuinely would love to learn it. Though then the topic of fighting like an Uchiha came... a difficult subject, many Uchiha use Taijutsu combo'd with their Sharingan allowing for an extremely fast and precise Taijutsu form, nowhere near the gentle fist, but it was definitely something to be feared in her opinion she had been on the receiving end of it after all, training with her father for real little mercy was shown to her. She could still remember it, her arm's had been paralyzed during that fight, before finally she was knocked unconscious, it took her a few weeks to recover, even then, no sign of her Sharingan. As her lips motioned to form a sentence in response it was when someone came by, a shinobi she didn't recognize in any way other than their iris, a tell-tale sign of the Byakugan, and thus, a Hyuuga clan member, often the Hyuuga and Uchiha clans were considered rivals in some way, not that she truly cared for any of that, so long as they weren't a Dojutsu thief she'd respect anyone with a Dojutsu. Even if it was used against her, which... even her own clans Dojutsu has been.

Looking over the man more peculiarly, she could notice the headband more prominently now, they were indeed a shinobi, likely a Genin or at most Chuunin. What were they doing here in this weather she questioned before the topic of them being academy students came up, still not wanting to upset the young Uchiha's hopes she calmly placed a finger to her lips in a shushing motion when the boy was looking at the Hyuuga unable to see her, removing it far before the boy could look at her. If the Shinobi still blew her cover, oh well. She did all she could in that situation.

"You're a member of the Hyuuga clan, yeah? I wonder what you're doing out here in this storm, perhaps you got lost, or perhaps you simply came for training regardless of the weather..." As she spoke her eyes un-wavered looking into the un-activated Byakugan the person had, they simply fascinated her was all.
WC:403 TWC:1653
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 74750

Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:42 am
Onabi looked at the attitudes of both students drop when seeing that someone younger then them both had made past the academy so Onabi decided that telling a little fib might make everyone’s attitude a little bit better in this poor weather

“Oh no, I’m also in the academy. My dad gave me this headband so I could hide the mark.”

Onabi untied the headband to reveal the green curse mark that permanently stained the young boys forehead. Onabi pocketed the Headband in the pouch to the side of his belt.

“Yeah the Hyuga clan is known for their unique fighting style id love to practice with you guys.”

Still standing in the new down pour Onabi started to walk closer to the entrance of the training facility. The rain was always nice to feel on the skin but if he wanted to try and make these two strangers into companions it would be best to bring them inside where it’s warm and dry.

Onabi made his way inside of the training complex to try and figure out what the two Uchiha wanted to do within. Onabi looked at the two academy students and if they decided to follow Onabi he would continue with his conversation.

“I’m sorry again about confusing you with another person, it was wildly embarrassing and inappropriate of me. And for my apology to fully go through I will let you pick on how you want to train. Do you want to spar? 2v1 or tournament style?”

It was a little bit of a risk to say that he could take on two people from one of the strongest bloodlines in the village at the same time but Onabi was going to advance to the next rank soon and was scouting the next generation of genin to take under his wing.

WC:303
Two: 603
Izuna Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha
Citizen
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:14 am
Izuna was suspicious of the boy's explanation, as far as he knew the village didn't just let anyone take a headband and run around with it to hide some weird mark. But on the other hand he wanted to improve himself somehow, throwing shuriken and kunai weren't going to do that anytime soon. The Hyuuga though, even if he was younger than him seemed to know what he was talking about.

"I don't know about Hyuuga's and forehead marks or whatever, but I'll take you up on your offer to practice." The Kid was a bit weird, but he had heard that Shinobi tended to be that way. Helps you cope or something.
He glanced at his Clanswoman for a second to see what she would do. While the Hyuuga provided a unique opportunity, he was so starved of interaction with his own clan he didn't really want to abandon his new acquaintance. But it was her idea to go inside wasn't it? So she shouldn't have an issue with it.
His decision made for him he quickly ran after the new kid. Still hoping the other Uchiha would be willing to show him some clan techniques, frankly he couldn't believe how lucky he had been today, couldn't remember the last time he had had someone better than himself to train with, someone to help him improve.

"Well we are academy student aren't we? Maybe we have things to show each other before sparring? I mean I'm not even confident in my ability to beat civilians consistently in Taijutsu."
'I was actually hoping she" he pointed at the other Uchiha. "Would teach me the clan's style, or at least a couple things to help me learn it on my own."
A realization suddenly struck him, and he felt like a massive prick, he had never actually asked for the girl's name.
"I'm sorry, I never did ask for your name heh" He hoped she wasn't someone who valued formal social interaction too highly or he might have seriously lost respect for that blunder.
Assuming she told him he would sear it into his memory, apologize profusely, turn back to the Hyuuga, and ask.
"So what can you teach us before we spar?"
WC 372
TWC 1713
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum