Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing Merchant (Mission)Today at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA map to aid the villageToday at 3:35 pmKutari UchihaA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninToday at 12:07 pmShiru IyasuVoices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 8%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kinko
Kinko
Citizen
Stat Page : Kinko
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 71000

Unveiling Adjurations [Mizu] Empty Unveiling Adjurations [Mizu]

Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:18 am
The young Kyuketsuki had plenty of time to think over his own goals, motivations, and ideals for his life, but he was never questioned so specifically by the moments that were before him now. He always knew he was going to take Mizuki on her offer, but he was not sure when he was ready to fully express that idea; he was not sure how he could commit to it, out loud. Clearly, he had his own commitment issues, but this was no small commitment. This was not signing a contract or opening a business. This was committing his very soul to an idea. Thinking through his past, he did not have many moments like this to relate to. He wondered how long it would take until the Lightning Kyuketsuki began looking for him. With his hands in his pockets, he would stroll through the compound, not to take inventory of the schematics, but simply to be free for thought and find motivation to tattoo his soul into these walls.

He walked with his fingers gently pressed on the walls, sliding, gliding, and guiding him through the next section. Soon, he was in a place he had never been before. In a place never known to him. It took a moment for him to realize who he was as he stood before these statutes. His black short shawl covered his torso, as his turquoise eyes looked up to see stone faces, almost staring back at him. He would look closely at each one, not really knowing who they were. He had not known the importance or significance of these people, only wondering how he could get his own statute. He would take a moment at each one, to look at their clothes, their faces, their eyes. Gently placing his fingers on them, he could almost feel their chakra. These felt holy to him, truly a relic of the past that has encompassed more than his own being.

As his feet stopped in front of one, he froze. Something radiating around his very essence, this was the one. He looked up at the features, they were very similar to his. He could feel something here. The hair, the eyes, the nose, even the cheekbones and stature, the demeanor. It was as if he was looking into his future self…or maybe a past self. Kinko had not known at this time but he was standing in front of his father’s statute, Shīrudo. Shīrudo was assassinated by the Kyuketsuki in the Lightning Country after settling and creating a compound there; unfortunately, the others were envious of his power and autonomy and killed him in secret. Of course, his mother was mysteriously removed from the compound as well. Kinko was only a baby at the time; and he grew up as an orphan in the same compound that he was heir to. He placed his full hand on the statute and felt as if he had traversed timelines, back to when he was a baby. This moment was something different to him, he had never felt this before. Who was this man? The only thing Kinko knew was that his own past was unclear to him and he hoped those answers lied here. He struggled with knowing how to feel. Should he be mad and frustrated, what were the Lighting Country Kyuketsuki hiding from him. This staute had symbolism from Sungakure, what did that have to do with Kinko? Should he be happy that he is feeling this inner peace? Why was he getting frustrated with HOW TO FEEL?

He had so much more to ask Mizuki. He needed to seek her out, but perhaps, she had already found him…

[WC:616]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Unveiling Adjurations [Mizu] Empty Re: Unveiling Adjurations [Mizu]

Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:07 pm
Since the first meeting in the golden room she had left those in her care to their own devices, allowing them the room and time to grow accustomed - she would wait for them to come to her. While she allowed their freedom in choice she still had a duty to herself and Yugure as a whole to keep watch; vigilance verging on paranoia kept her eyes alert in those days after - and none more so watched than one Kinko Kyuketsuki. Which is why when his wanderings brought him to the temple of statues she was close behind him - feet silent on stone as she shadowed his path into the room. Its grandeur never failed to make even her raise her gaze to admire the faces of those who came before lining the room - across the hall directly from the entrance stood Hiromasa’s statue and the ghostly visage sprang to mind once more. Quickly averting her gaze she rested on Kinko who stood facing one statue in particular - Shīrudo - the diplomat in the group her father had led. 

She halted in her approach as his hand reached out and rested on the statue itself, taking this moment from his seemed uncouth so she allowed it to continue for some time - leaning against one of the smaller marble headstones that littered the room. Crossing her arms under her bust she silently watched his back - maybe 15 meters apart - until she deemed enough time to have passed. Without need to clear her throat she began to speak, loud enough for him to hear her, her gaze still fixed on him. “Shīrudo served alongside my father Hiromasa at the beginning of our clan. He was noted as being something of a Diplomat in his day.. You look an awful lot like him.” Her gaze was knowing, if he chose to turn to see it, but all in all her expression was one of amusement. “Not many have come into this space yet, how do you feel in it?” Her questioning was innocent enough but underneath it she was hoping to hear something along the lines of what she felt the last time she was in here by herself.

wc 364

[Topic 3/10]
Kinko
Kinko
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:59 pm
Kinko was so distracted with the feeling coming from these statutes that he was truly vulnerable in this physical world. It was a sensation of energy he had never felt before, almost something like feeling chakra for the first time. Kinko figured he would seek the blessings from these statutes before going on missions, and before routinely to ensure a steady flow of chakra in his medical ninjutsu practice. He knew he needed to be prepped at all times, as a medical shinobi, he figured these statues would help him find success. With his palm outwards, touching the statute, he took several breaths in and out, really focusing, channeling, and harnessing the energy in this room. Mizu's voice broke the silence in the room, albeit in a welcoming way. He took note of what she said, learning more about her and the clan. Hiromasa, her father. He did not move until she said Shirudo looked like him. 'Shirudo', he thought as he turned his body and face towards her, as she asked about what he felt.

"My father's name is Shirudo, I never met him. I had to dig to discover that he was originally from Sungakure."
He said to the former Kazekage, as he connected the dots, tapping his palm gently on the statute, as if to a loyal companion. Of course, it was not verified at this moment, but it could certainly be assumed. He never knew this part about Shirudo, he also never met many Shirudo's. The chances were high, and if so, destiny had a strange way of getting him to this location. "I feel at peace here. This is a holy place." He said, as a monk would say about his temple. His eyes met Mizu's gaze. Kinko surely had plenty to learn about the others but he was curious. "Can you tell me why Shirudo, Hiromasa, and these others have these statutes?" Of course, Kinko wanted to know the history of his clan, the significance of these people, and how to get one of himself. He was starting to doubt the Kyuketsuki in the Lightning Country. Why is there a statute of Shirudo here but none in the Lightning Country, Shirudo was almost erased back there with Kinko being the sole relic to his estate. His face showed intrigue, curiosity, and of course, concern.

[WC:390/1006]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:44 pm
Words confirmed her more outreaching ideas about how he viewed himself in this place, and with them she would nod slowly to herself - the urge to glance over at the statue of her father growing stronger the longer she stood on these grounds. “Holy is one way to put it… haunted is another.” The sigh as the question pressed down on her psyche was not held back, her whole body going languid as she moved both hands - one up to her loose hair, pushing it back and the other flailing into the air as if dismissively to the room at large.

“Why is a good question, lets say it is in homage to the work they did so long ago and the sacrifice they had to make to stop our near extinction. There is so much to say that a single conversation wouldn’t do it justice. Though to give the fastest synopsis, my father-”, her hand would gesture to the statue furthest from where they stood at the end of the hall, “-was captured in his flawless cockiness in pursuit of power and driven to starvation then… set loose on his own clan. Those who were able fought him to his end and those who couldn’t dispersed. Don’t mix the meanings, couldn’t does not mean able it simply means unwilling.” Her hands would drop to her sides as if in defeat, showing a rare side to her person - an expression of exhaustion and a sense of lost buried in her faraway gaze.

As her gaze refocused on Kinko though her whole body would sharpen, holding herself taut and her eyes hooded in the dark shealth of her mask once more. “I personally don’t know what happened to those that dispersed but I am intrigued in learning, do you have anything to tell me in regards to our late Shirudo?”

wc 309
Kinko
Kinko
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:55 am
Kinko would smile and appreciate Mizu’s cleverness and her perspective regarding holy and haunted. She wasn’t wrong, it was simply a different way of thinking. It was refreshing for Kinko to be reminded of different perspectives, different ways of thought, and ideas. Kinko found himself in a mundane routine back in the Lighting Country, where everyone thought the same things. No one ever thought for themselves. He certainly listened intently, and with a sense of wonder, as someone who is experiencing history for their first time. Kinko was hearing this for the first time, this was not the story told in the Lightning Country. He almost doubted if he were from the same clan. How could this be happening?

A smile would stay on his face as he learned that her father, too, is a part of this group of saints. Kinko wondered what relationship she had with her father, where was she doing all this. He wondered what she thought of him. Almost like having a war hero as a father, sometimes praised by the community for being a war hero, but often lacked in other personal relationships. Kinko nodded as he knew what Mizu was saying, what she was meaning. He could feel the sense of defeat overcome her, the exhaustion. He wondered how much of this was her father’s mission, not hers. Kinko’s gaze returned to match Mizu, a flutter of his heart, kicked into him. He tried his best to hide it but was clearly trying to maintain his composure. Wondering why that happened against, trying to have a conversation with Mizu.

“Uh…My father,” He said trying to explain the situation and trying to control himself. “Well, he was from Sunagakure.” Looking to the former Kazekage, “He is dead. He died about when I was born, 26-27ish years ago. My mother, Ame, as well. Their bodies were never retrieved. The Kyuketsuki in Lighting Country say it has always been in battle but have been vague in telling me who that battle was against. I wonder now,” he said as his gaze reverted back to the original group of vampires. “What actually happened. I know the political climate regarding leadership of the Kyuketsuki has always been tense, often ruled through fear and might." He remembered when he first met Mizu, those emotions of explaining the mob like behavior of the Kyuketsuki. “It REALLY is like a mob. I wonder why they told me a different story…” He said in a way of praising his own former remarks. His confusion would led him to look at Mizu for guidance...

[WC:431/1437]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:47 pm
Still as a statue she watched her newest family member with a gleam to her gaze, his words lighting interest beyond what the exhaustion held hostage. Tilting her head slightly at the contradictory story she was hearing versus what she knew to be true. “Well… I can’t say I knew your father, as Sunagakure was only rebuilt a few years ago by my previous mentor, myself and a group of allies… now however that group of allies are dispersed and my mentor is dead. So the truth of what happened to him is something I can’t personally resolve for you.”

With those words she would gaze around the room with a sharp look as though she were trying to catch a lurking presence unawares. Seeing nothing once more though she would relax her shoulders which had tensed again during her scan - her whole body seemed to be on edge when she was in this room. “A mob hmm, it isn't far off from what some of the time might have described how our father ran the clan, but really who is to say.” Giving a small sigh she shook her head from the thought, “We might one day be seen as a mob as well, a syndicate of despicable people, it’s all about perspective. All I can offer is my perspective and my knowledge, which as it seems differs from what you have known your whole life. My perspective has been molded and changed into many different forms over my life of… oh what is it now? 87 years?”

Her hand had gone up to her lip to gently bite her thumb nail as she pinned down her age aloud, had she really been walking this earth this long? With the thought sliding from her attention once more as she refocused on Kinko she would stand straighter and approach him suddenly, moving with easy footsteps that barely disturbed the earth beneath each footfall. The look he was searching for, one in need of guidance, was one she had been given many times in the past. Amaterasu, Souji, Arantima… Stopping short right in front of him, far closer than to bring comfort and still staring unwaveringly into his bright eyes. “Your father was a Diplomat among our clan if I had to assume he ran to the places he had allies and hoped for the best. Will you take that same helm or choose a different path?” Her voice was so low it was a whisper, the space between them felt icy with the question and her gaze was challenging against a lie.

While she lacked the ability to detect lies through heartbeats with her family, she still had decades of practice in intelligence gathering and body language - and it was time she began stretching those under-used muscles once more.

wc 469
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:53 pm
“While you contemplate that, allow me to gift you the freedom to move around the world with a bit more ease.” Her words were gentle enough but as she approached and placed her hand to his chest in a solid movement he would be blinded by the momentary flash of the fuinjutsu coloring his skin under her palm - only when the seal was fully placed would she softly pat the place of its placement. “Stay safe out there and don’t travel far… I have some errands to attend to.” With that she would turn and slip out of the room without a glance back - always too engrossed in her own plotting to linger on one path too long.

Jutsu Used:
Seal of Sojo Koka 40 ap to place

Wc 118
EXIT
TWC 1260
Using 25% word count discount
1125 words to learn Smokescreen Gale 1125/1125
Rest of words thrown to the wind
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:49 pm
Approved of placement and claims, power of Sojo Koka must be specified on the subject's stat pages which is 60
Kinko
Kinko
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu May 25, 2023 11:52 pm
Kinko understood what was happening, he was being accepted into the family, formally. There was something warm about what was happening. Kinko felt trusted and felt safe here. The flash from the jutsu was nothing like he was ever familiar with, it was quite odd and strange. He was almost unsure how to react. However, before long, Mizuki would excuse herself. Kinko smiled and nodded by at her. "Stay safe too. You know we need you here..."

[Exit]
[WC:77/1514]
[Claims: +15 Chakra

1500 words to https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t53304-chakra-enhanced-strength-v7-2
1000 words remaining]
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default