Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Sanguine Seer
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 113000

Blood in the Water Empty Blood in the Water

Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:57 pm
And so, it would seem like Kazumi's story would come to an end.

There wasn't much else to see or do here. Not knowing where to go or what to do next. Seeing too many lovers pass over into the next world. The gift that Jashin had given to her was well received at the time, but in hindsight, maybe immortality wasn't all that fun? Maybe, getting to just pass over peacefully into the next was what she had wanted. And so, it was what the kunoichi would ultimately decide to do. Leaving her brother behind to whatever he'd make of his fate, the Kyuketsuki would decide to just visit the outskirts of the town to see the sunrise...one last time before the Shinobi that she had asked to do so would come along and help out with the situation.

WC: 140
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Kyogetsu Hozuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Kyogetsu
Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 111750

Blood in the Water Empty Re: Blood in the Water

Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:37 pm
A cloudy day, a bad omen for what's to come, some would say. Kyogetsu wasn't superstitious but he could understand why certain people chose to believe in things like that. Hell, sometimes even he caught himself thinking similarly. After all, at some point it could no longer be called a coincidence. The young Hozuki made his way towards the outskirts of town, a strange request he received from one of his fellow Kirigakure shinobi earlier that day. "I guess we'll find out soon enough" the man softly spoke as he suddenly noticed the sunrise not that far in the distance.

Dressed in his usual attire, Kyogetsu slowly walked up to Kazumi, coming to a halt four meters to the left behind her position. "Did you have time to think things through?". It was only be a matter of time before the kunoichi would finally share what this was all about. 

(WC: 150)
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Ayuna Kyuketsuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Sanguine Seer
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 113000

Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:45 pm
”I have…to which it raised the question…”

The Kyuketsuki’s voice would trail off while the wind would sweep through the two long ponytails which extended off the side of her head. Palms facing downwards, slowly they’d slide across the railing they were once stationary on. Relaxed. Without any real rhyme or reason to the movements, the hands simply acted. Back still turned to the man who spoke from behind, face looming onwards towards the distant sun, the growing zephyrs from a storm would have an addition to their symphony of winds once more. The sound of Kazumi’s voice would ring true.

”In a world of gods and men, what am I? Not quite a god, for death is still a possibility, nor am I unbound to any specific shape or form, yet. After 90 or so years, give or take a few, one learns that they aren’t mortal in this same breath. I’ve seen many people pass on into the next life. Nations wage war. The switchings of a numerous amount of Kage with their political games. Mortals being…mortals.” She’d let out a low sigh while casually turning about face. Now peering towards the Kiri shinobi. ”And I must say…it’s getting tiring. Because, to also answer my own question, I simply…am. So, it’s time these old bones catch a break in the next life. I am an entity of intrigue and desire, but one that has seen enough to last two different lives. I am the shroud of the mysterious veil which I shall soon be crossing into the next world; never really giving thought of those who interact with me. I am…ready.”

At this point, Kazumi would get down onto the ground, resting atop the caps of her knees. Bowing her head one last time with hands folded near her chest as she’d say a prayer to the Lord Jashin, to guide her from this world and into the next.

WC: 321
TWC: 461
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:47 pm
Alright, upon further discussion with both members - it is decided that this topic will be voided thus no further actions or claims can be made.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum