Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Mythos: Kyuketsuki Idealism Empty Mythos: Kyuketsuki Idealism

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:11 pm

Mythos: Kyuketsuki

Composed by Jidanbo Kyuketsuki

Since the beginning of time there had been one clan that rivaled the Chinoike - this was the Kyuketsuki clan. Their powers being granted by Lord Jashin on fateful day when 7 members of the previously human clan captured a member of the Chinoike - and in an unholy act of rage these 7 members ate the Chinoike alive and were smiled down on by Lord Jashin who decided to bestow upon them the terrible powers they would be known for; all at the cost of their souls. The clan was forced to take up the ways of the 'Vampire', gaining incredible strength and speed, heightened senses and the unrelenting thirst for blood. Members had tried to abstain from the bloodlust and found that instead they lost their health rapidly and would fall into coma - or worse turn on their own in a blind starved delirium. Due to the nature of the Kyuketsuki aging was something that happened rapidly to the peak physical age and then slowed to a near crawl - the constant intake of fresh blood keeping their bodies deteriorating at a slower pace.

Having grown to powers unheard of by most shinobi of the time the clan soon grew a reputation and a target - they simply grew too strong too fast and a plot to destroy them from the inside out was devised. A rising warring clan had managed to capture the Kyuketsuki Clan leader Hiromasa and hold him captive until the lack of blood drove him insane - then once he was fully engulfed into madness they released him back to his clan, where he murdered in droves. The matriarch of the clan, Kagami, was the only savior that day - a poetic death as the only way to save her people was to break her heart and kill the man she loved. After that horror a few members were sent away to the four corners of the world with the sole task of hiding the next generation in adoptive families and ensuring the known lineage of the Kyuketsuki disappeared into obscurity. 

That's only part of the story...

This tomb hopes to educate the reader on the history that was lost to the world, 
the remainder of the lore that surrounds one of the world's most vastly forgotten and estranged clans.

To put a beginning date on the whole affair would be difficult even for those who were alive to witness it, but there was a time when the entire clan was a whole being - and like every great fissure it was something as small as ideals that drove the clan in two.
I can only tell the side I lived through so with this I will tell the side of the brother I followed, Hiromasa. 
To make the following story easier to understand I wish to impart the reader with a sense of who it is I am talking about,
 in the next pages I will go through the clan as I knew it, the Original Seven Kyuketsuki.

Hiromasa - Clan Head

Mythos: Kyuketsuki Idealism Hiroma11
Children: Mizuki Ohta

Kyobo - Lieutenant

Mythos: Kyuketsuki Idealism Kyobo10
Children: Arantima Kyuketsuki

Kagami - Medical Expert

Mythos: Kyuketsuki Idealism Kagami10
Children: Mizuki Ohta

Jidanbo - Historian

Mythos: Kyuketsuki Idealism Jiband11

Children: Unknown