Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Team Meeting (Youta, Ciel) Empty Team Meeting (Youta, Ciel)

Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:58 pm
The wolf was waiting at the training grounds, expecting his team to arrive any moment now. Letters were sent requesting all members of the team to be present, though he knew that as of late it would seem as though only Youta and himself remained. Jun was absent much of the time, perhaps the life of a soldier not suited to her kind heart. Regis, too, was absent. The wolf barely knew the young man, but soon after they met the boy had stopped attending team meetings. It was unclear to the wolf if he had been reassigned, settled into civilian life, or had gone rogue. The wolf honestly didn't look too deeply into the matter, for he had his own assignments and tasks to worry about. The last of the remaining team members that hadn't been around was Ciel. He showed potential from what little Sebastian had seen of him, though they had only been through a few assignments together. Raw potential alone wasn't worth much until it was shaped into skill or talent. At least Youta had been developing and sharpening his skills at a consistent rate. Hell, at this point the boy was likely almost as powerful as Loghain was, though his skills might not have been quite as well refined. 

This meeting was for all members of Team Spring to arrive and marked the utmost urgent. Any member that didn't show up to this would once and for all be stricken from the team in the wolf's mind, and so he would patiently wait to see who all was around and who he could count on. 

wc: 270
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Nightmare Demons
Familiar : Sebastian
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 46000

Team Meeting (Youta, Ciel) Empty Re: Team Meeting (Youta, Ciel)

Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:42 am
Night time had just fallen upon the city of Hoshigakure and Ciel had finally made it back to his home. After being stuck out in the country side for so long it almost bought a tear to his eye upon seeing his home after so long. He didn’t realize how emotional he would be once he made it back and how much he appreciated the village untill this ordeal had happened. He made up his mind that if had ever made it back home that he would work ten times as hard and be more dedicated to his village than he was before.

As he Wiped  away the couple of tears that came from his eyes he made his way to the village gates, where he was stopped by two guards. Who at first was slightly aggressive towards him but after getting a good look at him and realizing he was a shinobi of the village he was able to get pass the gates without to much hassle. Most people had knew he wasent out on a mission and had suspected that he had died out in the forest somewhere to an animal or something. 

Once inside the village he thought it would be best to take the long way home to enjoy the village before he grabbed some clothes from his house before he started his training , since the ones he had on were torn to shreds and needed to be thrown away as soon as possible. There werent to many people out since it was pretty late but the few people Ciel did see made him oddly happy. It had been some time since he had been around other people and he couldn’t help but appreciate it, even if he didn’t interact with them. 

He wandered around the village for a while untill he finally ended up at his apartment. “ Ahhh finally. Home sweet home , my how I missed you so much”, he would say as he held out his arms as if the building was going to hug him. With a smile on his face he lowers his arms and walked towards the entrance of the building , hoping nobody had seen his weird display of affection to his home. As he opened the door he was happy to see no one had came into his place while he was gone for a long , normally most landlords would atleast come and check on the property but it seems no one did for Ciel. 

“Well well don’t everyone come hug me at once I know you all missed me but the king is home but don’t worry I missed you all as well”, he would say to an empty room, before bursting out in laughter. “I’m so deprived of a real interaction I’m over here talking to these basic ass household items”, he would say as he would walk around his house to make sure everything was were it was suppose to be. After doing a quick walk around and realizing everything is fine he decided it would be good idea to take a shower but before he could do so there was a loud knock on his door. 

“Who the hell could be coming here this late , especially since I’ve been gone for so long”, he would think to himself as he walked to the door . Upon looking out the peep hole he could see it was a messenger nin , quickly opening the door and taking the letter he was surprised to see it was from loghain. “Well well , is this a coincidence or did that wolf sensei of mine pick up my sent the moment I returned to the village”, he would think to himself as he put on his shoes and made his way out the door. 

It didn’t take him long to reach the grounds. Looking around it was pretty much empty due to the time it was but there was a few shinobi working in the distance. “ Hey there Sensei, long time no see”, he would say as he walked up to him to shake his hand before taking a seat on a broken down tree that wasn’t to far away.

WC:707
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:59 pm
Youta would be sitting to eat dinner when a messenger nin came up to the door and started knocking on the door. “One minute!  I am on my way to the door.  Let me put a shirt on.  He would then open the door and look at the letter that was sent to him.  He would read it to himself and it would say that Sebastian had an urgent matter and needed to meet with any spring members who got this letter. Youta was in a panic thinking he did something wrong.  He would wonder if Ciel was back in town or not. He would hope so a lot has happened since he left.  He was not sure when Ciel left but it had been a while.  But Youta would quickly gear up and head towards the meeting. He would then run as quickly as he could to the spot.  He would be the last to arrive but he would lower his presence to try to sneak in.  “Hey how are you guys doing?  Ciel!”  He would run up to him. “How are you doing? Been a long while. What have you been up to buddy?” He would then turn to Sebastian. “oh it’s good to see you too buddy.” Then he would turn back to Ciel “How’s the self exploration thing going? Or whatever you left for to be honest I do not remember what you said or if you said?”

WC 242
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 pm
The wolf expected (and almost feared) that only Youta would arrive, but was quite pleased to see that Ciel had also arrived. The wolf was probably the least informed team leader as far as exactly what each of his fellow members of Spring were doing on their own. Each of them no doubt had their own things to worry about outside of their team efforts, so not knowing detaiils as to where Ciel had been wasn't out of the ordinary. They didn't have a great deal of forced team meetings, but Sebastian felt that this one was important. It really would determine if Team Spring stayed under his tutelage or not moving forward. 

"It is good to see you both. We will wait just a bit longer to see if the others will arrive." The wolf would stand there, silently awaiting the missing members of the team. After a bit of waiting and not detecting anyone approaching, the wolf would just shake his head in disappointment. "It would seem that Jun and Regis could not make it, and with that, they have made their decision. Team Spring is now down two members." He would let what he just said sink in to the others, his demeanor and mood quite serious. "It won't be long before I will be sent out of the village on assignment. Youta, we have spoken on this matter. I intend to lead a team into the heart of enemy territory and reclaim an outpost for the village. I was hoping that Team Spring would be at my side, but it has been a great while since I have seen the capabilities of any besides Youta here. Honestly, I am unsure if you would be ready for the task." 

The wolf would lean against a boulder, "So please, show me what you have been practicing in your absence, Ciel. Youta, you will be practicing with him."

wc:319
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:39 pm
It didn’t take long after Ciel had arrived that his other teammate Youtah had appeared. It had been a while since Ciel had seen him but as Youtah ran up to them it was obvious that his friendly nature was still there. “Hey buddy , your right it has been a while my friend”, he would say in response with a smile. He was in need of that positive energy, especially after the last couple months he has had. Not to mention it really brought him joy for that moment to see that even though he was gone a while his team mates were still the same as they always were. He Wasent stupid though , he was sure they had grew tremendously in strength and we’re more than likely far above him.

After Youtah and Sebastian were done with their greeting. Sebastian would be begin speaking and would immediately get Ciel full attention. He has been gone a long time and the last thing he wanted to do was be rude to the very people that he wanted to see on his return. As Sebastian started to speak he noted that there was only two members left in team spring and honestly it didn’t make a difference to him either way. He barley knew the other members so it didn’t bother him at all really. 

“Their loss” , Ciel would say in a low tone. He didn’t want to interrupt his Sensei. As he continued to listen he couldn’t help but grow a big smile across his face when he heard that Sensei would be sent out to reclaim an outpost in enemy territory. “What better way to get myself back into shape than going on this mission with the team”, he would think to himself as he tried his hardest to hold back his excitement. 

Just when Ciel thought the night couldn’t get any better he couldn’t believe that Sensei would want him and Youtah to spar. “Hahahahhaha, awe man this isn’t going to be pretty but why the hell not. It’s been a while since I’ve done any sparring and honestly I’ve grown weaker over these past few months , but I’m never one to turn down a fight”, Ciel would say as he put his hands behind his head and casually walked backwards 15 meters south of Sebastian and Youtah. He would stand still there untill Youtah gave the signal that he was ready and once he did Ciel would begin forming hand signs.

Now yelling , “ I only ask one favor, don’t hold back”, he would say while activating his 1 tonmoe sharingan. “This is way out of my league at this stage in time but it shall be interesting none the less, let’s atleast try to do something worthwhile”, he would think to himself. If he had knew he would be doing some sparring immediately he would of atleast did some warm up training before he came back to the village, but he knew there was no point in dwelling on the what if’s now.

WC:512

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:23 am
Youta would see Sebastian and he would want him and Ciel to fight. To which Ciel would say something about not holding back. Youta would look at Sebastian like are you sure going all out is a good idea. Sebastian would try to keep it subtle but shake his head no. To which Youta would take the hint and not try to go all out. “Lets just try having a good time and train a little before we go all out. But I am not saying let’s take it easy but let’s see how much we can get out of you.” He would chuckle a little and activate Meigan. He would see the elements that Ciel has trained. And then would make the handsigns Tiger,Horse,Rat,Dog,Tiger and hold the last Tiger sign. And a fireball 2mx2m would go towards Ciel however unlike most fire attacks which are reds and oranges this one is purple and black. And if Ciel dodges it would hit the ground and form a 2 meter tarantula made of that same fire. Youta would then say “Time to have a little fun. Fire that is not fire what could it do. We will find out.” Youta would chuckle again. “What is the worst that can happen? I think we will have a little fun. Right Sebastian? I think I will be fine so Ciel hit me with your best shot” he would then look at Ciel and try to guess what his next move would be.

WC 258

OOC:
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:56 pm
The wolf would watch, noting that both of them had immediately awakened their respective doujutsu. It wasn't an uncommon start, those with those particular types of bloodlines seemed keen to lean into the power provided by such. Loghain wasn't entirely certain, but believed that this was the first time that he had witnessed Ciel activate his eyes, their crimson color something he figured would have stood out it they had been used before. He was interested to see if such a power would prove itself useful. Ciel made mention that he didn't feel like he was quite on Youta's level of development, but there was an understanding that Youta would start launching lethal high caliber techs at his comrade, and even if some injuries occur on either side the wolf was capable of medical techniques to heal up basic damages in the field of battle. As long as there were no removed limbs or such he was confident that he could patch it up. The wolf had no intentions to break the concentration on the practice, so he wouldn't directly respond to anything said to him just yet beyond mere head movements. 

Youta would open with a basic ninjutsu, spewing forth some sort of oddly colored fire. It wasn't moving with incredible speed, but he wasn't certain how fast Ciel was comparatively speaking. Silently, he would watch. 

wc: 227
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:48 am
Ciel would smile in response to Youtah comment and would hope that he had enough in him to atleast make this more interesting than it should be. It has been an extremely long time since he had had the opportunity to spar against someone and what better opponent could he ask for on his first spar than his teammate. Being in the woods for so long had made him weak and the fact that he immediately came back to the village the moment he had enough energy to do so had him thinking that he should of waited a while before showing face.

It didn’t surprise him though that after so long Sebastian would want to see what he had learned after all this time, unfortunately it wasent much. Ciel wasent going to let Youtah get the best of him without atleast putting up one hell oof a fight though , so once he seen Youtah activate his dojutsu he would immediately start forming hand signs. Activating his ninjutsu amplifier and then would immediately starting to form another set of hand sign and as he did so Youtah would send a decently size fire ball straight for him. 

“Nope sorry Youtah your gonna have to try a little harder than that my friend”, he would say with a smile. It didn’t long for him to finish the hand signs for his second jutsu , Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. Ciel starts to expel a great deal of Water directly from his mouth, the water starts to rapidly expanding outwards in all directions and forms a massive flood that swallows up and starts crushes everything around them and with boost from the ninjutsu amplifier it would easily be able to destroy the jutsu that Youtah had sent. 

As the water was gushing from Ciel mouth it would start to form massive waves that would be 10 meters in height by the time they would reace Youtah location since he hadnt taken any movements since launching his jutsu. Ciel would watch as a wave would be sent toward Youtah and looking out the corner of his eye he would realize that Sebastian also was in the rang of his technique, but he was sure that his Sensei would be able to get out of the way in time. As the water would rise around them so would Ciel, making sure to stay on top of he water 

As he watched the single wave went towards Youtah he would start to feel ill as if his equilibrium was starting to shift ever so slightly. “I wander what the hell is that weird feeling”, shaking his head and refocusing on the battle at hand , he would begin forming more hand signs. 

Wc:450

Jutsu used 
Spoiler:
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:58 pm
Youta would see this wave and start jumping back and would drop his spider,”. He was really looking forward to using and making use of his Yuumei on Ciel. He would then make the hand seals for inhaling maw. As the waves would start to head towards Youta he would hold out his hand and the waves would just start going straight into his hand and in Youtas mind he would hear “Yes Yes more more, finally some food.” Then he would say to Ciel “now is the time for some revenge. I will not be drowned again.” He would then look at Ciel and make handseals for judgment. He would continue “Time for some Judgement!” Then a blueish firey substance would shoot out of Youtas hand in the direction of Ciel. This flame gives off no heat or burns anything. As soon as it finished Youta would would say “Oh Shit! Sorry Ciel I did not mean to do that I have a problem with drowning or being buried alive again. Might have lost my cool for a second. But now let us get back to the fight. I mean if you would like to continue.” He would say to check on his friend. “I meant to take it easy Sebastain I swear I was trying to kill him. Please don’t be angry at me! It was an accident I swear.” He would not take his eye off Ciel though. He did not think he would take advantage since it was not a real fight but just in case.
WC=260
ooc:
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:06 pm
Loghain would continue to silently watch, taking in everything that he could regarding the capabilities of his team. Ciel would form seals with intention of creating a powerful water style ninjutsu, but Youta's unique clan abilities were quite adept at breaking down and countering such things. Almost as if he had been able to look into the future, Youta would hold out his hand, likely about to counter the ninjutsu with one of his own. The two looked like magicians, flinging elemental attacks at one another with ease. 

The wolf would step back, keeping ahead and outside of the waves reach should it make it that far. The Shinkou's absorption technique was quite impressive, able to basically devour the whole wave in nearly an instant. It would seem his Shinkou comrade would slip, something tearing away at his focus and allowing his actions to be controlled by a moment of hyper aggression... or perhaps fear? 

Sebastian would watch closely, quickly determining if Ciel was able to answer or get out of the way of the attack. If not, the wolf would aim to put himself between the attack and the Uchiha to ensure that no real harm came to him. It likely wouldn't come to that, but if it did the lycan would quickly form the needed seals to activate his Healing Factor, any burns on his body rapidly disappearing right before their eyes. 

On the other hand, if Ciel did have an answer to the attack, Loghain would hold his ground quietly. There was a great deal of raw power and potential between the two. Hell, with enough effort to refine their skills they could easily surpass the wolf in time. 

Youta would make mention of being drowned... something that the wolf couldn't help but wonder about. When was his companion put through such? Loghain would dismiss it for now, knowing that it would be a discussion for later between the two. Loghain would nod to Youta to let him know that everything was okay, not seeking to distract the pair from their training. Youta offered an opportunity for the mock combat to end, but whether or not Ciel would agree to such terms was an unknown. If they did, it would open up for training opportunity... but if Team Spring was going to find themselves protecting the borders from threats then pushing yourself in training should only help them get to the levels that they need to be. 

wc:410

OoC:
Using Werewolf Healing Factor if needed (explained above)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum